• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Transforms into Zamus via Final Smash. Confirmed. (Totally Sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
There is no specific way to play smash bros. We would respect the way you(General cCommunity) if you would respect ours.

Think about,if Smash was only made to play one specific way, how much fun do you think it would be?
Exactly, its the one reason to this day people can still play a game as old as Smash Bros. and still have hours of fun.

Shakezoola

Smash Cadet
PPS, no, we're not the same guy

If I wanted to argue with you all, I'd do it under one account, no need for more than one, Dont know about Mewcario though.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
[SIZE="]HOW DO COMPETITIVE SMASHERS MESS UP YOUR DAY, OR INTERFERE WITH YOUR STYLE OF PLAYING IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY IF YOU DON'T PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS?!?!?

JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE GONNA BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND SMASH YOUR WII AND TELL YOU TO SCRUB THE FLOOR

IM TYPING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE THIS IS COMMON SENSE. THIS IS WHAT YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE TELLING YOU BUT IT'S NOT DOING IT'S JOB[/SIZE]

Yes, but you are complaning about a game that you now hate. In fact, I ask myself everyday why you're still on the Brawl threads. Mainly, every post so far I've seen you make is either degrading someone or complaining about how Brawl isn't Melee 2.0.

And to be honest, seeing that level of elitism and snobbiness just really tics me off.

Anonymoose

Banned via Administration
He pwned you so bad, it should be illegal! Nice Tnga, and hilarious! LMFAO!

And momentuman, you're on the right in your pic, aren't you=??? Something tells me that was in San Francisco....:ohwell:
NO JOHN THIS IS DYLAN'S MOTHER I TOOK THIS PICTURE OF HIS BROTHER AND HIS NEW FRIEND WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO A COSTUME PARTY. HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS IN CALIFORNIA? DO YOU KNOW DYLAN IN REAL LIFE?

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Guys. It's impossible to main Zamus, because Zamus is going to suck. Samus in Zero Suit is represented in Metroid as a powered-down version of herself. Therefore, Zamus is going to be powered down to the level of...I'm going to guess "Pichu" here. WHO THE HELL MAINS PICHU?!

Personally, it'd be cool if that's how you unlocked ZSS as a PC. Assuming, of course, people would want to play her. But people are not looking at the flavor aspect of Zamus: She explodes people, and her own suit gets overpowered.

What I'm hoping for is that she'll be a PC that can stand a fight. But as it stands, it's not disappointing or anything. Honestly, why would you consider maining Zamus before playing the game? Lord knows I wanted to main Bowser before Melee, but hey, look at that.

Oh, and Mewcario isn't posting probably because of his bedtime. Shakezoola is sticking around for the novelty of having asterisks every time he makes a swear. GO TO BED, SHAKE.

The game is meant to be played HOW YOU MEANT IT TO BE PLAYED. In this regard, you are right if you want the game to be played with items. Same goes with the tournament scene.

Unfortunately, since this forum is the tournament scene, all of you haters playing with items are wrong. There are other forums for your discussions, but the Smashboards are not it. Leave now, please, nobody agrees with you. Your points are countered by your arrogance. It's embarrassing watching you post still. I'm asking politely now, please stop?

Dylan: You're kinda right, but use more colored vocabulary....watching "scrub" and "pwn" every post is slightly redundant. It's a little boring to read. Actually, that applies to more than just Dylan.

But hey, let's not lose our heads over a couple of casual players who go to bed at a designated hour. You're no better if your head's full of steam.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
NO JOHN THIS IS DYLAN'S MOTHER I TOOK THIS PICTURE OF HIS BROTHER AND HIS NEW FRIEND WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO A COSTUME PARTY. HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS IN CALIFORNIA? DO YOU KNOW DYLAN IN REAL LIFE?
STFU you stupid scrub. You are insulting the game, this thread, the SWF, and the internet. Log off, and don't come on again in any of you r 1 billion accounts you retarted scrub. You are wasting postage space for...idk decent posts at LEAST! :mad:

Maybe cause I like by SF...and aren't you smart. You annoy the f***, enough of your trash, leave whoever you are!!! :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
This is Serious people!, we're being raided by /v/... /V/!!.

Lock please.

Momentuman

Smash Rookie
He pwned you so bad, it should be illegal! Nice Tnga, and hilarious! LMFAO!

And momentuman, you're on the right in your pic, aren't you=??? Something tells me that was in San Francisco....:ohwell:
YEAH DUDE HE TOTALLY PWNED ME IM SUCH A N00B LOL

I replied to him getting all angsty about how people don't agree with his style of play. You don't need to get so angry about the fact that people actually don't play tourney style, and you certainly don't need to call anyone that doesn't play tourney a scrub.

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie
And the "Scrub" thing proves my point. The Deity Link guy was the only one to get a god**** clue in this thread. People can play whatever way they like; but that doesn't give tourney playerss the right to call everyone who doesn't spam exploited glitches a "scrub" or a "n00b". Double standards lulz

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I like the way she plays judging from screens and the two trailers. I love the metroid series, its my second favorite game series. I know what Zsamus is, and I know she'll be powered down, but that won't stop me from wanting to use her.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You're going to get IP banned for multi accounts. Hope you had fun. *waves*

Please answer my question though, uh... lesser skilled players? casual players? Think of something else if the term scrub is insulting then.

How do tournament smash players ''ruin'' your fun. How does one way of playing destroy the way YOU and your friends and your brother and sister play the game? How does tournament play affect you if you don't attend tournaments?

How do my arrogant elitist opinions offend you unless you sign up here on a competitive forum which consists of mainly people with the same mindset as me?

You scrubs are making problems for yourselves. You're flaming people because you're jealous

You're jealous you aren't any good at a game, so therefore you have to bash the way to play that has been agreed upon by the world's best players.

It's sad, but here's my point

These arguments shouldn't exist in the first place. No body is seeking you out and telling you how to play the game. EVERY SINGLE one of these flame wars is started by a reply from one of you to one of my posts , or another persons posts about the tournament game, or how Im irked that ZSS won't be a selectable character.

johnknight said:
STFU you stupid scrub. You are insulting the game, this thread, the SWF, and the internet. Log off, and don't come on again in any of you r 1 billion accounts you retarted scrub. You are wasting postage space for...idk decent posts at LEAST!
Proves my point. John is one of the nicest people I've met on smashboards, he's the kind of smasher id let stay at my house anyday if there was a tournament here and he travelled to my city. I've never seen him get angry unprovoked, heck Ive never seen him lose his cool at all.

But you've managed to annoy the calmest person I know from here into flaming you. When he has never flamed anyone on here before. That says a lot about you my friend.

Anonymoose

STFU you stupid scrub. You are insulting the game, this thread, the SWF, and the internet. Log off, and don't come on again in any of you r 1 billion accounts you retarted scrub. You are wasting postage space for...idk decent posts at LEAST! :mad:

Maybe cause I like by SF...and aren't you smart. You annoy the f***, enough of your trash, leave whoever you are!!! :)
DYLAN WHO IS THIS? YOUR FRIEND IS BEING VERY RUDE TO ME ABOUT SUPER SMASH BOYS. PUT YOUR MOTHER ON THE COMPUTER I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME WORDS WITH HER ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR, YOUNG MAN.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
YEAH DUDE HE TOTALLY PWNED ME IM SUCH A N00B LOL

I replied to him getting all angsty about how people don't agree with his style of play. You don't need to get so angry about the fact that people actually don't play tourney style, and you certainly don't need to call anyone that doesn't play tourney a scrub.
He never said that, read his f***** post already, read EPF's, and read mine! Get a life, or leave!

@ Anonymoose
Ya, cause this is a Super Smash Boys. forum. :p

Anonymoose

You Tell Them Dylan! You See This Everybody? This Is My Son That I Bore And Raised To Be A Super Smash Boys Champion! Not A Day Goes By That I Don't Thank The Lord Jesus Christ From Blessing Me With A Son So Talented At Super Smash Boys. The Entire Family Is Proud Of His 'mad Skills' And It's All We Ever Talk About At Reunions.

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling one of the scrubs thats being pwned is making more accounts...
Well it looks like you are right

Guys. It's impossible to main Zamus, because Zamus is going to suck. Samus in Zero Suit is represented in Metroid as a powered-down version of herself. Therefore, Zamus is going to be powered down to the level of...I'm going to guess "Pichu" here. WHO THE HELL MAINS PICHU?!
Not many mains Pichu true, BUT!!
Can you look at this link please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGBLZcbKaw
LOL

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
DYLAN WHO IS THIS? YOUR FRIEND IS BEING VERY RUDE TO ME ABOUT SUPER SMASH BOYS. PUT YOUR MOTHER ON THE COMPUTER I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME WORDS WITH HER ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR, YOUNG MAN.

Number one problem. Anonymoose? GET THE **** OFF THE INTERNET!

Okay, done with that.

Dylan_Tgna said:

Please answer my question though, uh... lesser skilled players? casual players? Think of something else if the term scrub is insulting then.

How do tournament smash players ''ruin'' your fun. How does one way of playing destroy the way YOU and your friends and your brother and sister play the game? How does tournament play affect you if you don't attend tournaments?

How do my arrogant elitist opinions offend you unless you sign up here on a competitive forum which consists of mainly people with the same mindset as me?

You scrubs are making problems for yourselves. You're flaming people because you're jealous

You're jealous you aren't any good at a game, so therefore you have to bash the way to play that has been agreed upon by the world's best players.

These arguments shouldn't exist in the first place. No body is seeking you out and telling you how to play the game. EVERY SINGLE one of these flame wars is started by a reply from one of you to one of my posts , or another persons posts about the tournament game, or how Im irked that ZSS won't be a selectable character.
I'll take your advice if you take mine. If you hate Brawl so much, please stop posting in these threads and go to Melee. This (right now) isn't a flame. This is simply me trying to spare a lot of people some annoyance, as well as yourself. If Brawls is going to suck so much, and 70% seem to be scrubs, n00bs or whatever you want to call us, then please, don't do it for us, do it for yourself.

Unless you get your kicks off of frustrating people, in which case...

Well, I have no words for you that are approprite for the internet, for this community and just in general.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It took 2 hours for this thread to turn into a spiralling pit of scrubs and pwning...I agree we really need some moderators to come along and close this.
Mods ftw! Someone check the main page for the mods or admins who can shut this thread, and shut it. Sure the retarted disease might spread, but it will seriously damage their number! :) This thread is cause of 1/10th the spam on the SWF, seriously! :mad: Die tourny haters, die!

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
You guys are boycotting this game way too late. I did when I found out that I needed an item to play as Giga Bowser.

But seriously, I really don't care. It's not like an old character has been taken away from us, so we're not losing anything here.

Momentuman

Smash Rookie

You know what? You're right, I suck at Smash Bros. I really, really do. But guess what? I LIKE playing the game. I like it with items on. I like going Luigi, even though you probably consider him "low-tier". Why? Because the game is good fun. Apparently it's too hard for you guys to actually comprehend that people don't play this game competitively; they play it to have a laugh, play as their favourite characters, see how ridiculous the items are, etc. I'm not ****ing jealous of your "1337 skillz" as Marth of Final Destination. I could care less. I'd rather play the game in a fun way, rather than restricting myself to the "top-tier" or "balanced" characters.

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie

Really? Funny, because nearly every tourney player on the net and this site has said on numerous occasions that SSB is a tourney game. Period. Throwing what you think is the right way to play the game in other people's faces is what annoys us. You're also a god**** hyporcrite. You question how you're annoying non-tourney players, yet you proceed to call them "scrubs" and "n00bs" regularly.
Jealousy? Perhaps you're jealous because others can have fun without BAAAAAAAWing over glitches and items. Perhaps you're jealous that people can play a game differently than you and enjoy it too? Perhaps you're just jealous of others for having certain elements thrown into the game to appeal to them; as opposed to catering to your tastes perfectly.
Perhaps you just fail.
Die tourny haters, die!
Thanks for proving that tourney players are far more elitist and idiotic than non-tourney players. Are you sure you're not, like, 8?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Actually, besides just the fun factor, the tournaments were a second driving force which made Smash so unbelievably popular. Nobody could have guessed this game would sell that good on the Nintendo 64, Nintendo kind of expected its success on the GameCube, and will again with the Wii.

But although Smash is a fun game, it's an excelent tournament game. But with a game like this it comes with rules. The no-item rule, as I heard it, was only set because of the addition of exploding barrels and crates. Now I'm not sure as to why this was done, but I do think that the exploding barrels and crates could turn the game into a guessing game instead of a skills game.

So, unless Sakurai gives you the option of disabling exploding containers, items in Smash are out. Since most items always have a steady way of handling, they wouldn't unbalance the game, it would still be a skills match without exploding containers.

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
Wow.
You made an account to say that?

What is with the swarming of complete idiots. This is a competetive site, wether or not smash was inteded for the items to be played with or not, is not going to change the way people play here. YOU might not have a problem with being killed with a hammer, but let me remind you. The percent of the site YOU represent is very small.

Competitive doesn't equal casual. Stop assuming you know the way people should play.

Betaz

Smash Ace

Proves my point. John is one of the nicest people I've met on smashboards, he's the kind of smasher id let stay at my house anyday if there was a tournament here and he travelled to my city. I've never seen him get angry unprovoked, heck Ive never seen him lose his cool at all.

But you've managed to annoy the calmest person I know from here into flaming you. When he has never flamed anyone on here before. That says a lot about you my friend.
This is exaclty word for word how i was thinking

BTW it is very hard to post on this thread with dial-up... in other words it's hard to keep up with everyone T_T

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff

Okay, done with that.

I'll take your advice if you take mine. If you hate Brawl so much, please stop posting in these threads and go to Melee. This (right now) isn't a flame. This is simply me trying to spare a lot of people some annoyance, as well as yourself. If Brawls is going to suck so much, and 70% seem to be scrubs, n00bs or whatever you want to call us, then please, don't do it for us, do it for yourself.

Well, I have no words for you that are approprite for the internet, for this community and just in general.
I think Dylan loves Super Smash Bros. so much as a game, that this disappoints him. He doesn't hate Brawl, he has such high hopes for it, he doesn't want to be let down...

Anonymoose

Okay, done with that.

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU LITTLE MAN! YOU'RE GETTING A NAUGHTY SPANKING! DYLAN GET MY STRAPON DILDO I'M GOING TO SHOW YOUR FRIEND HOW WE PLAY POKER IN CAMBODIA. ccc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom