• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
i've actually moved to Omaha now...

not like it matters, but if you're still editting this I suppose it wouldnt hurt to be correct about it.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
i've actually moved to Omaha now...

not like it matters, but if you're still editting this I suppose it wouldnt hurt to be correct about it.
Yeah I fixed it. I'll keep updating this about every week until Brawl comes out, after which I'll probably re-make it in the new Samus forum.

Erave

Smash Cadet
If you could add me that'd be excellent.

Houston during the summers.

But for school I'll be in the Dallas area. More specifically Denton Texas.

Thanks.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Phoenix, AZ here.

I just began using Samus, on Melee, even though I used to use her and Link all the time on Smash 64. :p

I plan on using her for Brawl.

hugQ Cortex

Master
HugQ, California, El Monte/Berkeley

Just for the record, my smashboards alias/gamer handle (HUGQ/HugQ), real name (Hugo), and character main (Samus) were set in stone before I ever met/played/knew about HugS...and then my world got rocked (including stealing his color and like 90% of his game) :D

Phanna, when are you usually on AIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom