• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
Phanna can you add me to this list? I've been meeting quite a few people, and I was recently at a small local tournament here in Fresno where I met some sponsored player. I'm focusing on increasing my network and improving my skill.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
WinterPark/Orlando good sir

/*, and you can probablly add "Zone" as well with the same location as myself.*/

EDIT:
Actually scratch that, I'm not sure he's still maining sam. If he wants to be on here he'll say it.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Red Exodus
Barbados [it's an island and I can't go regional, which is the Caribbean]

Man Barbados is so small that a drive from the most southern part to the most northern part would take like 3 hours if the traffic is light and the roads are okay [some of the roads have huge pot holes]

siggyx4scythe

Smash Rookie
hey, i would like to be added to that list.

I've been maining Samus for 3 years now (though the learning curve for advanced play came last year).

Siggy
Atlantic City, New Jersey

I use purple (gravity suit) Samus (also, i play v1.02 and the screw attack is really screwy on that version...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom