• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIDS

Smash Lord
yeah but is someone makes a SWF name Cobalt then it i will be so confusing, so that is why, if you dont like it you chould change your SWF acc and make a new one with the name Cobalt

AIDS

Smash Lord
The name Cobalt is taken. But I guess if you want you could put my name down as Suntan Luigi even though I would want Cobalt more.
well it depends right, picture people seeing videos of one guy who goes by the name COBalt and being ownage, and the next vid they see is a total noob, it's not that you dont deserve it, or we are trying to be jerks, but im saying you should to prevent confusion and situations like that.

I know i was pissed when some noob randomly started posting under the name AIDS cause that was his gamer Tag, and people came and asked and was like WTF is this you? these are recent why would you post them? etc.

so it is mainly to prevent things like that, kinda makes sence when u can have only one owner of a SWF account, like there cant be two AIDS or two Cobalts, but i dislike it when noobs come, make an account and never come back, or never play smash, most user account have like no post, i wish those could all be deleted, all un active users!

but yeah, suntan luigi is aight, close to ultra luigi =P

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Yeah I totally agree with you. Alright you can call we whatever you like :). Ultraluigi FTW.

Edit: wait you live in Canada so shouldnt it be like 3 am or something close to that(depending on where you live).

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yeah I totally agree with you. Alright you can call we whatever you like :). Ultraluigi FTW.

Edit: wait you live in Canada so shouldnt it be like 3 am or something close to that(depending on where you live).
lol no man, ultraluigi is a good luigi player, and do you main samus or luigi? lol im confussed

no matter who you are your name is suntan luigi

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I don't exactly main anyone but I do use samus. I do NOT use luigi at all. So why is my name Suntan Luigi and not something different. Well I'm too lazy to make my own account so I use my friends.

Wow you post on every thread.

Corigames

Smash Hero
My gamer tag is SA-X. I just go by coreygames on here because it is easier for people to ubderstand.

In a match though, I'll usually put up SA-X or HAZ.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
So, I heard there was a opening for the last member of the shichibukai.. with the elimination of Ken, I'd like to recommend my captain, Phazon Dude.. You might not have heard of him yet, but just wait..

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yeah.

We know.
and what is wrong with it, im simply posting on the smash world forums in the samus sections just as you are, so why do you always make a big deal out of it?

im pretty sure my post are more detailed then your's, so i would like to ask why you always call myt post "spam", im pretty sure your post im quoting is more like spam then any of mine.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that was a reference from the popular anime One Piece, except I changed the people's names... anyway I was joking, I forgot I'm on the list!

"So, I heard there was a opening for the last member of the shichibukai.. with the elimination of Ken, I'd like to recommend my captain, Phazon Dude.. You might not have heard of him yet, but just wait.."

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
and what is wrong with it, im simply posting on the Smash World Forums in the samus sections just as you are, so why do you always make a big deal out of it?

im pretty sure my post are more detailed then your's, so i would like to ask why you always call myt post "spam", im pretty sure your post im quoting is more like spam then any of mine.

For the record, I really don't care, I read all your posts anyway, but like... you do tend to post...

...A lot.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I've been watching him, because he certainly has been flooding the Samus forum with posts, but any one isn't spam per se... so I'm all for stimulating Samus discussion, but lets keep this separate pseudo-flame war to a minimum (and AIDS... make sure your posts are adding to threads)

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
I've been watching him, because he certainly has been flooding the Samus forum with posts, but any one isn't spam per se... so I'm all for stimulating Samus discussion, but lets keep this separate pseudo-flame war to a minimum (and AIDS... make sure your posts are adding to threads)
Like I said, I do read his posts anyway.

But I won't mention it anymore. lol I was just trying to get him aware that he *is* posting a bit much...

And yeah, he usually says something informative every time... but there's a lot of those times.

Oh well. Keep doin' your thing AIDS, you sound like you know some good stuff about Samus, so I won't try to interfere with your style any more.

:samus: :lick:

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
lol, Christian, they do not know my name, i am referred to as AIDS on these threads.
lmao screensaved it, such a funny guy
I have hi-res nude if anyone wants it:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9120/aidsspamsm0.png

and lol aids for pr

(p.s. phanna you like techno, more monotonous than melodic it seems, but i just recently found the pirates of the caribbean remix by DJ Tiesto, "He's a Pirate"... it's pretty sick.)

AIDS

Smash Lord
Hey that stuff should be censored, thats hard core stuff right there! ima sue you =P

inapropriate content, you have an odd fedish my friend =P

Xtrm

Smash Rookie
I'd like to be one the list. :D
Canada, Ontario, Guelph

Black/Brown Samus all the way. =D

Green Machine

Smash Cadet
I'm not that active on this forum but I main samus and would like to be on the list, maybe someone in my area would wanna ditto (i need to see where my samus stands!) I'm from Daly City, California..near sf.

JQWST

Smash Rookie
JQWST fresno ca i main samus and sheik but i may be switching it up in brawl to pit just cause he looks cool on video

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
As of today (the day before the release of Brawl), I was interested to note that the following US States don't have any registered Samus players:

Maine
Mississippi
North Dakota
New Hampshire
South Dakota
Vermont
Wyoming

AIDS

Smash Lord
newfoundland, manitoba, prince edward island, Yukon, nunavut, and northwest territorys do not have any samus mains aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom