• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saltfest + pool

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I'd like to get a smashfest + other games and a pool thing goin this Thursday the 16th.
nothing too big, but enough to where its tasteful.

Where?

Eating places around my area: Wendies, tacobell, Mcdonalds, panda express, Riverside pizza, dominos, papa johns, pizzahut, zaxbys, arbys, subway, publix, BK, ihop, chilies...

Bring whoever, I dont really care.

interested:
Dyno (obv)
Drn
Popo
Nana
Scatz
SreepyK
Alby
BBQ
Umby
Saltix
NeoX
Scatt
Lounis

______ i gotta draw the line at 10-15 MAX. Its a house with a parent.

Umby

Smash Master
[21:02] tehumby: I can try to make it if I can get a ride
[21:02] tehumby: or at least if I find your place is MARTA accessible and I can get a ride back home.
[21:07] Dynomite158: if u take marta to northsprings
[21:07] Dynomite158: its like 4 exits from my house on 400
[21:07] Dynomite158: im sure someone can pick u up frmo the marta
[21:07] Dynomite158: its not TOO far from my house
[21:07] Dynomite158: 15min drive at most
[21:08] tehumby: I'm worried about the drive back, then. I gotta be somewhere until at least noon, then that's about a half hour trip from there to North Springs
[21:09] tehumby: And my house is 15 mins south past the airport.

Guys, help?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Someone help this man!

Also: Times should be decided. When are you all free. I am hosting this thing, but none of the details are made up. I'm doing this for the community and the fact that its freekin' summer!

So please give thoughts and ideas to improve the event.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll go as long as I can swim with my clothes on.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Afaik, I'm gonna be confirmed for this unless something happens. I'll bring my Wii cause I wanna get some serious friendlies in. Zatch, if you can make it to this, then I can give you my SD hacks since they'll be done by then. If I need to bring anything, let me know so I can plan accordingly.

Umby

Smash Master
Afaik, I'm gonna be confirmed for this unless something happens. I'll bring my Wii cause I wanna get some serious friendlies in. Zatch, if you can make it to this, then I can give you my SD hacks since they'll be done by then. If I need to bring anything, let me know so I can plan accordingly.
Which direction are you coming from?

Scatz

Smash Champion
K, I'm confirmed to make this, but I'll be arriving at around 2-3 cause I have to take care of my dad before leaving. If anyone that's on the way needs to be picked up, let me know.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Scatz, where are you coming from?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lithonia, just about 15 mins away from Stonecrest.
If I get a ride, do you think I can catch a ride with you? I also have two friends that seem interested, if their's room.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Slight problem. I most likely have Scatt and Neo X accompanying with me for tomorrow. I'll only have two spots open in my car if both of them come. My advice is to have them try to find a 2nd option incase I can't pick all of them up. I'll let you know what happens though.

Also, if you can, try to get a ride to Stonecrest. It'll save time and gas.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll see what I can do. Thanks again!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Uh, who are ur friends zatch. I might not be able to have any more people. The list is fairly large at the moment. And the fact that i dont know them at all.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We might not be able to go. I'll have news early tomorrow.

@Dyno: They aren't really active on SWF, but they know how to play. If it's too much to ask, we can cancel our attendance. Sorry for such short introductions.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Not trying to be a **** at all, but i would like to know and meet whoever is coming to my place of residence before hand.

@EVERYONE ATTENDING:

I have 3 TVs and 1 wii set up right now downstairs. I am sure chas can bring a wii and roderick can also bring one. That makes 3 full setups.

I am expecting 15 people at most meaning we would divide 5 people to a setup. Which i am not too fond of.

If anyone can bring a full setup I'd really like that. or a tv and someone else can bring a wii. I would like for there to be more setups, i do have some room where i can put them.

I'd like a 3 singles TVs and 2 teams tvs. (thats just a personal guess. I really dont care, its up to you guys what u want to play and how to split it up

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
We have 4 full setups now. I think that might be enough actually.

People who have confirmed to show:
Me
Chas
Scatz
Scatt
Neox
Nana
Popo
BBQ
Lounis

Aside from that, we have quite a few people interested but havnt made up their mind or are waiting to see what the day brings forth.

ALSO:
as a personal favor: if anyone has any GC controllers that they dont really need, i need like 1-3ish. I dont care what shape they are in. I basically want it for the shell itself.

Also if anyone needs my number PM me. Txts preferred.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to this due to my friends having noting to do if I go on my own BUT I may be able to attend the Smashfest at GX this Saturday, so you can meet up with them then. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you guys have fun.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Great seeing everyone again! Glad you all could make it.

Was one of the best smashfests ever!

Trollin Henry's car all day. Then got trolled by Anthony's car..

Scatt/z bustin moves at the pool. Vids need to be uploaded.

I wanna get something like this going again durring the summer. You all have my number. Txt me whenever and we'll get something going on a day where there isnt a swim meet. :troll:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
we should show off our smash mixups by doing other stuff too

go-kart racing (think of all the nintendo puns... oh god)
bowling
mini golfing
space travel

Top Bottom