• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai too good! Victory pose for certain match ups! (Video Uploaded!!!)

Zevox

Smash Lord
i wonder what they would say for mario and sonic or what link woud do if be beat ganondorf or if they took him out with his finalk smash ooooohhhhhh i havent ever thought of that
I doubt Link has any such lines - he never speaks. Ganondorf might I suppose, though I don't think we've ever heard him do any more than laugh and grunt thus far (of course, I've been avoiding SSE spoilers like the plague, so maybe I'm wrong there).

Zevox

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ganondorf and Link never speak. Of course Ganondorf does laugh/grunt/roar/etc a lot. So he could say something like "Hmp".

djc89

Smash Rookie
LOL....how about ROB (win) vs. Falco?

"Falco's ship is under maintanance."

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
That's really cool... Does it happen all the time, when you match of the characters, or only occasionally?

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon beats Luigi - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Peach - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Olimar - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Pit - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"

For some reason, I'm having a hard time coming up with Falcon's. :p

LoserNumber2

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon beats Luigi - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Peach - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Olimar - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"
Captain Falcon beats Pit - "YEEAAAaaaAaaaaaaAAAHHhhhh!"

For some reason, I'm having a hard time coming up with Falcon's. :p

i'll help

Captain Falcon beats ZSS: "Show Me Your Boobs" (we all knew it was comming)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Mr. G&W vs Mario - "BEEP BEEEP BEEP"
Mr. G&W vs Donkey Kong - "BEEP BOOP BEEP"
Mr. G&W vs ROB - "BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP"

But seriously though, unique win poses sounds like a pretty awesome little extra, but I'm not so sure how in-depth it all goes, since there seems to be a lot of Star Fox love in general in Brawl so they could just be the lucky ones... I'd like to see anything remotely unique, but I'd honestly love to see a Mario vs Luigi one and one with Ness vs Lucas, though.

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Besides, his Star Fox 64 voice was far, far, far, far better than his dumb American accent in Assault. I grew up with the pseudo-European Wolf (I could NEVER figure out what accent it was!), and any other Wolf just sounds weird to me.

T-major

Smash Champion
thats cool! do you know if there are team specific taunts? like, if MArio and Luigi are on a team, and win, they do a specail victory pose? that would be cool.

Captain J

Smash Rookie
Besides, his Star Fox 64 voice was far, far, far, far better than his dumb American accent in Assault. I grew up with the pseudo-European Wolf (I could NEVER figure out what accent it was!), and any other Wolf just sounds weird to me.
I agree 64>Assault for Wolf's voice. However, Leon's Voice 64>>>>>>>>>Assault. Soooo awesome in 64. Then in assault he sounds like some kinda I dunno... creepy lizard guy.

kinda getting off topic here... I think "You're good, but I'm better." fit's better.

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Wolf VS Fox special taunt exist!
Something like:
Warida, Fokusu!
I'll try to record
And Falco has a special one too on Fox!

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I think it'll be something more along the lines of his Assault personality that was more tough. Like,

"Hmph. You've gotten soft, pup."

I love how he calls him that. XD So demeaning but adds more to his badassery.
I think this one is a little cooler. The "Can't let you do that" line is kind of overrated IMO...maybe he can say it when you fight him in SSE if you use Fox.

Top Bottom