• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai too good! Victory pose for certain match ups! (Video Uploaded!!!)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Peach & Zelda:

"You stole my dress you *****!"

Mario and Sonic:

Mario: Hedgehogs can't beat me!

Sonic: You cant keep up, Mario.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Well, he does says Wolf-sama in his special Lylat Cruise taunts so I assume he says something like "You're nothing compared to Lord Wolf" or something.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ness Beats Lucas: "Up Until Now!"

Snake beats Snake: (Time Paradox)

I wonder if even some team match ups have special sayings.
Zelda and Link

Link: I just saved you from Ganon!
Zelda: You did not.

CMWaters

Smash Rookie
I think if they wanna keep the history thing....Wario needs a special victory taunt if he beats Mario.

But that's just me.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone actually found any more besides Fox and Falco or are these pages just filled with people making them up?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Most are funny make ups. But we're fun like that anyway.

Of course Wolf also says something to Fox. But we're unsure of any other characters trash-talkin.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Has anyone actually found any more besides Fox and Falco or are these pages just filled with people making them up?
I was wondering the same thing (if any of you can actually find some real videos of it [other then another verison of what we already have up:laugh:] please post it on this thread)

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I didn't feel like going through every page, but it's da na, not dama or da ne. It's the same meaning as da ne, but the male, informal equivalent that he says. equivalent to "wa ne" for girls.

edit: and the previous post before mine, it means "playtime's over, starfox" literally "play is over"

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
I didn't feel like going through every page, but it's da na, not dama or da ne. It's the same meaning as da ne, but the male, informal equivalent that he says. equivalent to "wa ne" for girls.

edit: and the previous post before mine, it means "playtime's over, starfox" literally "play is over"
Awesome, they're actually using Star Fox quotes.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Oh my god, have you morons seriously taken this thread to five pages without testing out a single ****ing matchup. SERIOUSLY. This thread is nothing but lame jokes? Don't you people own Brawl?? I was expecting to jump ahead to the last page of this thread and have a bunch of different matchup specific victory poses listed...but nobody has tried out any more than the original poster?

Where is Mew2king when you need him...

kr3wman

Smash Master
Maybe its because this is an OLD thread that was before the US Smash release.

Top Bottom