• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

tc1

Smash Lord
Sorry J-ez.. Not registered but im almost sure going to stockton..So stay up l8 sexy LOL

edit: Jr tell every 1 who's going to register 2 REGISTER NOW U TOO !!!!!!!

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
That was an interesting meetup, too bad nobody wanted to come over and have an STD or anything. Maybe some other time.

tc1

Smash Lord
Regaurding Oc3

Ok, heres the deal,

i can drive 5 passengers to Oc3 not including myself:p, if i cannot find 5 ppl who are willing to pay the gas amount it cost to get to Santa fe Springs and back, then i'll just fly:urg:. The gas amount will be split 6 ways, nothing less nothing more.. We may have 2 cars but im not sure @ the moment, sorry for all the people who had hope of bringing there friends my crew comes 1st no matter what:cool:..

Pending

Dark Mike
Anbu
Meep

Forsure

KFC
Delphiki
Drgn
Rare Truffel

yes i realize more thats more than i can fit, but you have 2 realize my crew has 1st pickings, i will find out what their deal is as soon as they come back from w/e there doing, I'll try my hardest to make sure there choice is not last moment, inturn affecting your availability to go...

~ TC

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hi john!... oh btw i need my controller !! i think u guys took it on accident last time u were at my house.. and dragged it all the way to sac with u guys.

it has a faded sticker on the back of it.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I hate michelle... a lot............*shady background and a death glare*

turns out I have something planned on the day of the pk tourny.....F@CK!!!

*sigh*

sorry Jay...I am being a big disapoinment lol

I'll smash with you eventually

lol

DRGN

Technowizard
Delf here

DRGN and I are up for Smash tomorrow. When/where?

Jon what's the order that people get replaced for FTA?

Like if only one or two of them go then who do they replace?

And about how much gas dollars?

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
do you? lol. i might, if im lucky. just lemme know your position, gotta ride? or place to play? whats up? we can either play at my place, or (if possible) i can meet up with you guys in sac.

tc1

Smash Lord
well if mike and so far the lise goes

FTA(4ppl) 2 of em pending

which leaves 4 spaces 2 that arent 4 sure since you guys said you would go 1st.. Of course u get spots i wont pull a tyderium on you, next is tommy then rare truffel..so if all goes well we should
have no open spots we'll see

ERICSON IS A SMASH DISC THIEF

i see how it is mind game me so much i 4get my disc grRR.. LOL j/k

DRGN

Technowizard
Smashing at my place would be fine, and playing at your place would be fine too, but we don't have any way to get there atm. Delphiki gets off work usually between 2:30 and 4:30, so if we found a ride we could probably head out to your place by at least around 5. But if you're able to find a ride you could always come up here and we could start playing a lot earlier while he's still at work (like as early as probably around 1 or so).

I don't know what Tomi is doing tomorrow, but if he wants to smash maybe he'd even be willing to go to Davis. Though I'm not sure if he'd want to take his frail car that far (or if maybe just not want to do a lot of driving). But if that's the case, we could still probably persuade him to come down here to my place tomorrow, so we'd all still be able to smash here if you can make it.

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. Dial-up sux.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Just call me tomorrow around 1 pm. (650) 921-3208. if you don't find a ride by then i'll try and head there.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Smashing at my place would be fine, and playing at your place would be fine too, but we don't have any way to get there atm. Delphiki gets off work usually between 2:30 and 4:30, so if we found a ride we could probably head out to your place by at least around 5. But if you're able to find a ride you could always come up here and we could start playing a lot earlier while he's still at work (like as early as probably around 1 or so).

I don't know what Tomi is doing tomorrow, but if he wants to smash maybe he'd even be willing to go to Davis. Though I'm not sure if he'd want to take his frail car that far (or if maybe just not want to do a lot of driving). But if that's the case, we could still probably persuade him to come down here to my place tomorrow, so we'd all still be able to smash here if you can make it.

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. Dial-up sux.
I have a vehicle you can use if you can find a licensed driver and reimburse for gas useage.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
So John, what's the word on the gas money? And I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to go. I got an interview tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. No smash for me tomorrow though. After the interview the woman and I are going to Sunsplash.

EDIT:God, it wouldn't let me post this msg for days. I had to "go advanced" to do it. Twice now for the edit.

DRGN

Technowizard
DRGN is also not 100%, he has to get the money together first. I am 100% going to OC3. ^_^ajdkkajdlfjadjkfjlsajfs

tc1

Smash Lord
we'll im working on getting a 2nd car but gas will most liekly be between 50$-60$ most likely with 6 ppl nothing more

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
DRGN is also not 100%, he has to get the money together first. I am 100% going to OC3. ^_^ajdkkajdlfjadjkfjlsajfs
You guys should look into seperate installs of web browser clients with separate caches/cookies, just label one "Firefox Drng" and "Firefox Delphiki" or what have you.

DRGN

Technowizard
I would Tom but Jon got to it first.

Btw WalMart is like the shmuckiest place evar to work. GG nub.

So it's Jihnsius, Jayferd, me, DRGN, and tc1?

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
lolz, 5 bucks a person should cover it - I may need it up front too, since my new check card doesn't work. :p

That's cool, tc1, you can tag along. By the way, how many of you guys can make to my mom's house? I kinda don't want to post the address here, but if you can make it to light rail you can make it to my mom's house.

oh, and Tom, DRGN's right. WalMart is one of the ****tiest places to work ever. just so you know.

edit: Simna still owes me 5 bucks. I'll let Tom slide since he helped me with the driving and all, and since he works at WalMart.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
lolz, 5 bucks a person should cover it - I may need it up front too, since my new check card doesn't work. :p

That's cool, tc1, you can tag along. By the way, how many of you guys can make to my mom's house? I kinda don't want to post the address here, but if you can make it to light rail you can make it to my mom's house.

oh, and Tom, DRGN's right. WalMart is one of the ****tiest places to work ever. just so you know.

edit: Simna still owes me 5 bucks. I'll let Tom slide since he helped me with the driving and all, and since he works at WalMart.
We'll all be at Drgn's house, if that makes it easier. I really don't mind, though.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I'm the guy pushing carts and helping people with ****. Omfg. I saw transformers last night. It was truly epic. I don't even like Transformers(The cartoon), I was a fan of Beast Wars and Robotech. But man...G f'n G Micheal Bay. 10/10, easy. And as for working at Wal Mart, everyone's gotta start somewhere, soz...

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Welcome to the new home of the Sacramento Biweeklies!

It is my hope that these biweeklies will continue to grow, until they reach and surpass the former glory of the SJSU NorCal Biweeklies! Top players from all over NorCal attend the Sacramento Biweeklies. Come try your hand at the Sacramento Biweeklies!
D4mn right.

Top Bottom