• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Ghostbone

Smash Master
lol Gears, interstaters hate everyone in SA because they're interstaters.

It transcends Smash, Victorians hate South Australians.

True facts.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Nobody from interstate really hates you or Grim, more so Grim, when a lot of 'em meet you they'll be cool.
I've stuck up for you two more than once, you know more shiz about this game(s) than most of them anyway, except maybe Dean.
Oh I know, they're just acting big online. (which everyone does)

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Srsly, Queers, lole.
'cause my posts are always (see the power ya pencil-neck) so serious derp, so serious.
Hey want some drugs? Benzno's would loosen (dubs meain) you up the best...hahaha. Or some uber hot guy wid a rock hard deck that'll go so far up your backside you'll be spitting out liquid chalk while bouncing up and down like a puppet when tryin' to scream help me mommy, help me! Some flamboyant feggot is calllin' meeee awout and I dnno hoaw to deal wid eeeet......"
lolololol
Like the drop of white serious off that, pass some to me, might taste nice.
Yer it does.
That's so funneh, LAWL XD

HEY GUIZE, YOU'VE HERD THIS 1000X ALREDY, BUT IM GAY. LOLOL U WANNA GO TO THE TOILETS AND GET BUTTF*CKED BY ME???? XD

You're a f*cking moron. Nobody wants to hear that kind of sh*t.

"Oh no, some teenager is making a joke, I better get mad and tell him he's a queer and tell him he's an idiot, cause that gives me the biggest boner!"

As for makin' your ears bleed if I scream dude, you've never confronted me (and yeah, people who have had their balls drop do confront me, and in srs mathes, which I highly doubt I've ever had with you cause you're involved, I don't do it), 'cause in reality it's like....

"Umm, Umm nova......nova....uhhhh deeep breaths...... would.... you.... ummm ohhh wya....would you lower your voice.... oh.... weh..... my flamboyant lil' ears can't handle it...."

Pretty sure screamin' in my matches is my trademark.
I could make other people scream though.

Instead you just sit there and laugh, WITH the screaming lol.
I scream to get noticed, fark me, attention ***** 7000, beetch.
You scream 'cause you're scared.
Jump monkey, jump.
Lol, I prefer if there wasn't any confrontations, which is why I never told you, but here...

STOP F*CKING SCREAMING, IT'S NOT FUNNY, IT'S ANNOYING!

There, you happy now?

Also, not being a loud, rude moron =/= shy.

So please, stfu.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Smash meet results

Jamage's Smash meet results

Brawl 1v1
1.Apollo
2. Ghost
3. Domo
4. Aces
5. Ant
5. Grim
7. Jamage
7.Oli
9. JTZ

Melee 1v1 wasnt finished due to people having to leave. Oli ended up coming back just after everyone left.
Thanks to everyone who went. Next meet will be sometime in August most likely.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
(my 3rd place was due to having to FF because seth and i had to go catch our bus :(

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I didn't either. And don't worry, I'll never get through to him so I stopped caring.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Why would you want to change him? Nova is unique in his own little world of drugs, screaming and b.itching <3

He's a far more valuable to the community anyway lol

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Gears u suk
Splice u suk. Also, you forgot the full stop.

@DoMo: Being more valuable to the community doesn't excuse him from being rude and name calling, which I don't care about. If he wants to keep doing that, then that's fine. I didn't reply to his latest post and I don't plan on arguing anymore. I just cbf, it won't change anything.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Gears: You are too easily angered and need to try and get some empathy for the interstaters. They are people too, even though you've only met them online.

Nova: You're an attention-*****, plain and simple, and it is annoying. Obviously you don't care, just saying this so Gears doesn't think I'm targeting him.

Now everyone shut the **** up and play Smash.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Oh yo mah man Aces Aces
, dishen' out them cases:colorful::colorful:
What 'r' those cases full 'f, they're full of your kiddy braces
But it don't stop there nah nah nah no no nah nah:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
Next thing you know you'll be ****ing up his life, fair call, fair call, but the next call he'll be making would be to that Queers' mother ready to lay it out.:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Not talkin' kissing or hugging, not even dancin' round that pole pole
Aces
will tear apart that little opening, you know what I mean, same thing you came from queers, the short type woman THA V.:colorful::colorful::colorful:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ENYUND:colorful::colorful:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
___________________________________________________NEW:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Apolllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Apollllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!
So sweet:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
So kind

Would never talk behind (duh duh duh duh duh dah):colorful::colorful:

Apolllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (duh duh duh duh duh dah!)
Oh Apoloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!(duh duh duh duh duh dah!):colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Always buying me drinks, gotta make it up to you soon, so so bad, I feel, I'll make it up, to you by next June....:colorful::colorful::colorful:
Apollllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (duh duh duh duh duh dah!):colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet
, which is why the drink will be sweet
Apollllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (duh duh duh duh duh dah!)

Grim Ghostday (FUN FUN FUN FUN):colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
Grim Ghostday (FUN FUN FUN FUN)
They know all the stuff so don't dare try and out argue 'em:colorful:
Out argue will only lead to SHAME:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
Hook line & Sinker, they gotta, donha feel LAME:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Grim Ghostday

Grim Ghostday
Grim Ghostday:colorful::colorful::colorful:
:woman:

You'll be bent out of physical shape:colorful:
Totally out-framed, gone, yeah you're *****:colorful:
Tornado cain't be escaped, what are stupid? :colorful:
It's an invincible Funnel Shape:colorful:

GET 15'd!:colorful:
Isolated for your reading pleasure.

Techa

Smash Cadet
That rap hurt my eyes.
Good work though on it.
I would lol if Gears is just trying to egg people on / trolling.

:phone:

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Not going to reloaded, giving my ticket to seth tomorrow. Sorry guys :(

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
nevermind, i'll be there well before 12 (probs 10 or 11) and then mum will pick me up at 5 so i can get home in time for my IEM qualifier :) !

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Woah Reloaded is this Saturday?! Damn, time flies.

I think I'm going out that night though.
Your not going out Eagle YOUR GOING TO BE AT RELOADED :glare:

Anyway I uploaded a bunch of mathces from my Smash meet last weekend

Apollo vs Ghost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xwpnyJkXU

Grim vs Aces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZbCcE1bBw

Aces vs Ghost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdKrObu1O8

Domo vs Aces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ04EtSeiDk

Ghost vs Ant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIosbgvkhZ8

SethT

Smash Ace
Guys, Nova = Aus next big star. Never been so impressed with literature in my life..

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Since the next SG is Retro, will there still be a Brawl tourney?

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I would like to help run Melee/Brawl. Really want to become a TO one day. Need some practice.

Also, If I had the money and the small chance that Reloaded will return next year, I would inject $1000 in the prize pool.

That isn't a joke either, totally serious. Maybe if I get a job or something.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
ikr.

Reloaded got me interested in Brawl again. I'm off to learn a new character.

Who here is entering Brawl singles/doubles at AVCon? Hopefully I don't get screwed with the items.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Hehe, I'll cheer you and Ghostbone on for MvC3 (if he enters).
Can't enter MvC3, I got MK:DS to win >.>
/If I can find a DS and MK to borrow.

Edit: Also Techa, when Luneth and I were getting out of a taxi by the Adelaide train station Saturday night, some drunk lady kept calling out to Max "Bieber! Bieber!"
It was quite funny.

Top Bottom