• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Eagle

Smash Lord
If there is then I am bringing portal 2 to play co op with Eagle.
I have Portal 2 on the PS3 but I'm sure we all know the PSN has been down for quite awhile so I haven't been able to play the Co-op campaign yet.

So forget Mason! I hear that kid doesn't even know what TF2 is.

SethT

Smash Ace
no, he's never played it. He watched Named and I play it and cried himself to sleep eating lucky charms >____>

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Oh

Yea well just looking at it it does look kinda bad but once you play it you realise how good it is.

Edit: Yay I figured out how to make all my posts this colour

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Minecraft is the sex.

So addictive =P
I know right!

I'm loving the 1.5 update.
Having so much fun with the new booster rails, and I'm trying our note blocks for the first time as well.

And DoMo
What's the point of any game?
To have fun.
In minecraft you get to do whatever you want, and it's fun.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
No, the point of brawl is to defeat your opponent, that is an objective and the point of a game.
Same with chess. It has a meaning.
Minecraft is an endless flow of meaningless gameplay which accomplishes and gets nothing besides playing with pixels ( not graphics ) but pixels... rather boring.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Minecraft got boring pretty quickly.

I would have more fun with it if I just got infinite amount of all the blocks and was able to fly so I could make awesome things but I don't know how to so whatever.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Minecraft got boring pretty quickly.

I would have more fun with it if I just got infinite amount of all the blocks and was able to fly so I could make awesome things but I don't know how to so whatever.
Classic mode

You don't even have to pay for that lol.

doesnt it have achievements now?
Yea it has achievements.

And Notch said he's going to be adding more and more.
So there are actual goals DoMo

Like making cake, and flying a pig off a cliff :D.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Mine craft is as pointless as art. which is not pointless. my brother and friend create the craziest fanciest sculptures and glass double helix filled with water and lava and build full on castles in the sky.

Minecraft is internet lego. and you ****ing loved lego as a kid. this is the grown up version

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
BRAWL 1V1 MID TIERS:
1: Apollo (Luigi)
2: Eagle (Fox, DK)
3: Nova (Shelda, Wolf)
4: Ant (Sonic, Wolf)
5: Oli (Fox)
5: Domo (Fox)
7: Jamage (Wolf)
7: Ghost (DK, Peach)
9: Gears
9: Grim
9: Techa
9: Eric
13: Callum
13: Jamie B
13: Alfred
13: Luneth
17: Mongoose
17: Aces
17: Jayden
17: Brandon

BRAWL 1V1:
1: Apollo (ZZS)
2: Domo (MK)
3: Ant (Snake, MK)
4: Ghost (Diddy, MK)
5: Eagle (Fox, DK)
5: Jamage (DDD, ROB)
7: Aces (MK)
7: Gears (Snake)
9: Oli
9: Alfred
9: Eric
9: Grim
13: Callum
13: Named
13: Mongoose
13: Luneth
17: Techa

Nova says: I was happy with how the tourney turned out; it was a bit hectic at some stages, but it all turned out well. I again must apologiise if anyone caught me owning the absolute crap out of some "think he's important' admin (actually two of them), they were completely shut down by their boss. I'm not usually that rude, but I (as most of you) don't tolerate being spoken down to so I spoke to the and made them feel like little bugs, so they went and whined to their boss, who, hilarious, agreed with me. So all in all, good tourney.
I'm so bad at this game!
Good job all around.

Mason says: Good games everyone. Props to Tasos and especially Adam for having improved so much recently.

I was on fire with Smash all day... EXCEPT during Brawl singles, lawl. No johns though, I'll just have to make up for it next event/meet.

Also props to Ant and Ross for being good at Brawl. Even though I doubt Oli will read this, he should come to tourneys regularly, Alf too.

Shaun, you were hilarious ;)

It was a blast teaming with you Josh, sorry for accidentally KO'ing you a few times, let's win next tourney ;)

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I think I used DK more than I used Peach in mid tiers....lol

lol Mason we randomly work really well together in doubles.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
yeah good tourney, was really enjoyable :) very happy with my placing!

our 2v2 set vs grim and ghost was so good, especially the last game :p\

edit* Gears is getting better, his improvement was quite significant :)

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Good singles games everyone :D
2v2 was really close, sorry I had to leave before the rematch :/
(I was really tired anyway and wouldn't have been able to play at my best at that point)

If I knew there were serious prizes for mid-tiers I would have gone all Peach, instead of messing around with a bunch of other characters lol.

Top Bottom