• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.B. Hamilton Ontario Tournament! Nov 29

idea

Smash Master
weve played before Ace, u beat my DK with MK, jus got spammed out hard, but ive heard and didnt no wat kinda crazy nado spam to expect, so i got beat by u, but i no how bad of spam to expect this tourney .....Iceclimbers5, who'd u hear about me from, jus curious....theres som1 above my level but he aint attending it, how sad....for the record i beat Mikeys Falco with mine XD love u homie!....personally i dun care bout the 360 anymore, im jus pumped to brawl Ambrose and Ace offline more....its gonna be ***** sick! <(-_-<)
you can't do **** if i put lazy shell on peach

pastaboy

Smash Champion
culex wut the hell u sayin u dont no me lol. i messeged ya on youtube to make a smashboards acount.
hmm i mite be down for a 50mm, bring yo moneys

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Culex is a decent player, plays lots of characters and stuff. No offense but I lost Falco dittos because I'm horrible at them lol, not trying to discredit your win or anything because you did in fact beat me in Falco dittos but I won the set : P

What we know about Hamilton is that they have a crew, and that this tournament is based on profit not players...thats all I'll say.

One last note:
I absolutely love how everyone sees any Falco then equates it to my gayness LOL. Good thing I know how to beat planking.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Mikey ur falco is skill for sure. Ur DDD however...........

on another note culex is anyone else showing to this other then ur crew and maybe a couple gta memebers cuz im guessing thats not alot of people.

cynar

Smash Apprentice
I agree with what people are saying about the high price but they are a business and it's pretty expected. Plus the place is pretty **** nice.

Maybe they'll revisit the pricing at a later point if we can convince more people will show up and start to build a community out of Hamilton.

Culex sucks <3

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, Cynar YOU suck! XD...Drekkz Coconut said he cant make it :(.....2 every1 else i dunno how much ppl will be showing, dont think any1 else from GTA xept Ambz,Ace,Pasta, and Bugz r showing up? maybe Jigglez?....yup, ur right i appoligize Pastaboy, its been awhile since i logged on youtube to check emails XD....but i think im down for that mm with you, if not, lets do friendlies still.....hmmm Sat is a few days away =) Ace and Ambz offline is gonna be, love XD......Wolf, r u the Lucario i played with the pokemans hat in the niagra tourney?....and wanna add me online Iceclimbers5? Mikey do u have online too?

Bug~

Smash Ace
culex, u clearly dont know who i am! leader of the #1 nintendo wii clan in the world! WII TROOPERS..wha whaaaaaaaatttttttt get owned! :p anyways, im not coming to this..maybe next time.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Drekkz, if it was free, sure but to broke atm, maybe tommorow =).....Bugz,ur right i dunno who u r XD, maybe if u won tourneys like Ace,Brose,Ally i would, either way that doesnt mean much homie (no offence) if ur leader of #1 clan, since u claim ur SO good, y cant u beat Ally? :p....but even still since u cant make it, would u like to brawl online bro?...^_^ i'll brawl u with ALL my characters

Bug~

Smash Ace
culex..if i ever see you at a tourney..$50 mm..kthx scrub. I cant beat ally cause hes not human.

and i dont play online.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
$50? if i have the money mate haha im a broke *** ^_^...i can tell u play online cuz ur brawl fc is there plus u have an online clan, but i mean if u really dun wanna brawl me, i respect. And Gracias Pasta <(^_^<).....ur right Lazy Shell on Peach=my death :'(

cynar

Smash Apprentice
whats the spect fee
I don't believe there is one. It's a gaming centre though so you could spend $5 for an hour or $10 for 3 hours and play 360 or something while you're there watching matches.

They have snacks and drinks too.

I'll try and make it on sat drekken~

p.s. Culex SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxX!11

pastaboy

Smash Champion
does pownz gamign centre sell nintendo made gamecube controllers. mine is totaly **** right now, its still usable but it will just cause me angr and cause me to john. the rubber has fallen off of then joystick the buttons stick in and its taped on the sides, im very picky bout my controller.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hmmm, Cynar YOU suck! XD...Drekkz Coconut said he cant make it :(.....2 every1 else i dunno how much ppl will be showing, dont think any1 else from GTA xept Ambz,Ace,Pasta, and Bugz r showing up? maybe Jigglez?....yup, ur right i appoligize Pastaboy, its been awhile since i logged on youtube to check emails XD....but i think im down for that mm with you, if not, lets do friendlies still.....hmmm Sat is a few days away =) Ace and Ambz offline is gonna be, love XD......Wolf, r u the Lucario i played with the pokemans hat in the niagra tourney?....and wanna add me online Iceclimbers5? Mikey do u have online too?
Yeah I'm the Lucario player, but if we fought at OIN2 then you'll need to have another shot at me. I played poorly that day with Lucario. I was trying out too much fancy **** with his counter... **** college competition was so boring before that tourney that I started to **** around with Luc more than anything.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
does pownz gamign centre sell nintendo made gamecube controllers. mine is totaly **** right now, its still usable but it will just cause me angr and cause me to john. the rubber has fallen off of then joystick the buttons stick in and its taped on the sides, im very picky bout my controller.
We do sell Gamecube controllers and also sell classic controllers.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm the Lucario player, but if we fought at OIN2 then you'll need to have another shot at me. I played poorly that day with Lucario. I was trying out too much fancy **** with his counter... **** college competition was so boring before that tourney that I started to **** around with Luc more than anything.
Ya...that college tourny was pretty bull...got to have another one...

SRTM

Smash Ace
Great games. Was alot of fun. Yea, the seeding was kinda pointless in the end.
I think I got 5th overall since I lost to Culex?
Good games to everyone I fought, your all really good.

Top Bottom