• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.B. Hamilton Ontario Tournament! Nov 29

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
I would onoly go to this if it counts toward PR. But if KingAce, Ambrose, Mikey, and Nickcam, I may go for the hell of it. It's just that $25 is balls to pay just to lose!
In my opinion, this tournament shouldn't be counted towards the PR. The entry fee is just too ridiculously expensive for such a small payout. I wouldn't want someone to try so hard but to lose so much. Especially for those who have to travel from far away.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion, this tournament shouldn't be counted towards the PR. The entry fee is just too ridiculously expensive for such a small payout. I wouldn't want someone to try so hard but to lose so much. Especially for those who have to travel from far away.
We are hearing a lot about the entry fee, I asure you it is worth it. Your $25, as with all of our tournaments, will gain you a free membership (a 15$ value) and the tournament runs from 2-10 and gives you access to the rest of our centre. Thats 8 hours of gaming (25$value) and being part of a tournament with a chance to win prizes.
Pownz features 16 lan/live networked xbox 360s all complete with 22 in LCD monitors, chairs with built in surround sound and massage motor with almost 100 game titles to choose from. Our main battle grounds for brawl feature two 42 in LCD monitors and a projector w/screen with couches. With a gaming community of over 500 people and an atmosphere designed by gamers for gamers, you will want to return in the future.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Our main battle grounds for brawl feature two 42 in LCD monitors and a projector w/screen with couches. With a gaming community of over 500 people and an atmosphere designed by gamers for gamers, you will want to return in the future.
that sounds rllly cool, i cant wait to see what its like. looks like it will very proffesionally ran. cant wait.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jarred, you fail! GoW 1 & 2 ooowwnnnsss!! But wait, wtf is TF2? oh yeah, Team fortress 2! ownage! let's play some games after some brawls.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yo Pownz, very important question
is the 360 like a brand new one or is the old ones where it can get modded :p
also... im guessing its an arcade console?

Gichan

Smash Champion
WTF ACE? Wow, what a fail question you really think they are going to support pirating?

But yeah, hopefully it is old.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Jarred, you fail! GoW 1 & 2 ooowwnnnsss!! But wait, wtf is TF2? oh yeah, Team fortress 2! ownage! let's play some games after some brawls.

even though i ment the tf2 for pc, i totally forget they have it for 360 and ps3 so if they have it there for any of those console, i will be playing that sooo fast

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Castle Siege

:laugh:I refuse to go to this if Mikey and his Dedede are going.

Is there a spectator's fee?

nickcam

Smash Ace
ahhahahhahahaha how can u lose if u go dedede at this tourney i mean seriously. Can someone plz change the stages or something thats just ridiculous. The only better stage for DDD is snakes shadow moses or w/e im surprised thats not up there

Gichan

Smash Champion
****ing failure, I can't go to this, it is my mother's birthday on the day of this tournament, how did I forget...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
host: how many of "your" smashers will be competing?
There were a couple of Hamilton smashers at GOML that I remember (like 5). They were allright, but nothing special.

We should do a crew battle. Me, Ace, Ambrose and Pasta vs. Hamilton's finest :laugh:

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
:) i jus made an account just for this listing, this is gonna be awesome, but you guys to talk too much trash without knowing anything about who you're playin. I ain't gonna diss any of your guys even if i know I can beat them, you need to respect other smashers. if you lose you make your city look bad, not just yourself.

Yo Ambrose, why don't you tell them what you think about me? ;)

I ain't sayin i'm gonna win the tourney, I'm not that cocky.

Bugs, i've heard of KingAce and Ambrose, but not you or pastaboy. You sure about the 50$ mm?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Culex lol I would do a $20 MM vs you.
Besides, I wont lose to anymore falcos after playing mikeys... its called ledgecamping lmfao
and dont worry I have a lot of respect for "Hamiltons Finest", but im also very cocky and confident about winning the 360 ;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha ha oh man, the phrase "crew battle" is mighty tempting. Even GTAN's finest don't like taking me on in crew battles... grrrr, you guys are just trying to lure me in aren't ya:laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
:) i jus made an account just for this listing, this is gonna be awesome, but you guys to talk too much trash without knowing anything about who you're playin. I ain't gonna diss any of your guys even if i know I can beat them, you need to respect other smashers. if you lose you make your city look bad, not just yourself.

Yo Ambrose, why don't you tell them what you think about me? ;)

I ain't sayin i'm gonna win the tourney, I'm not that cocky.

Bugs, i've heard of KingAce and Ambrose, but not you or pastaboy. You sure about the 50$ mm?
You're from Hamilton, right? Do you have any idea how many people are gonna be showing up to this? Cuz it doesn't look like there's gonna be too many outside of Hamilton.

Also, who is your best player?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dudes, he's pretty **** good, he is the one to worry about. Just to play this guy offline I wanted, shame that I can't...

Culex, tell us if there are any other smashers there at your level.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
weve played before Ace, u beat my DK with MK, jus got spammed out hard, but ive heard and didnt no wat kinda crazy nado spam to expect, so i got beat by u, but i no how bad of spam to expect this tourney .....Iceclimbers5, who'd u hear about me from, jus curious....theres som1 above my level but he aint attending it, how sad....for the record i beat Mikeys Falco with mine XD love u homie!....personally i dun care bout the 360 anymore, im jus pumped to brawl Ambrose and Ace offline more....its gonna be ***** sick! <(-_-<)

Top Bottom