• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So, we aren't smashing tomorrow for before TS6? Will, if you still wanna drive, Ryan, Andy, and myself will still accompany you (I think).

OTRU...

Smash Champion
smashfest at my place the night before gigs, a biweekly will go down as well and i call dips for nuff said, u down colbol?

how about noob testament versus swfl crew battle?

and then noob testament vs wato?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
if we do hold a crew battle, i say we do

xyz, skratch, TBP, col bol. ______

vs

hiroshi, uuaa, hbox, zoro, raypuff, F-0 or At&t

those are the ppl who didn't play in last crew battle. flip a coin for the last spot.

vericz

Smash Champion
good stuff man.
That sounds fair, but i wish vericz could come.
You wish I could come so I could own ;), Besides he wants to do the ppl who didn't get a chance to participate last time so this gives Al and Nick a chance. It should be: Nick, Al, Brian, Hbox, and zoro. Since most likely me and uuaa aren't making this one.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
so negative.
i remember our first crew battle, you were rooting for us!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
if we do hold a crew battle, i say we do

xyz, skratch, TBP, col bol. ______

vs

hiroshi, uuaa, hbox, zoro, raypuff, F-0 or At&t

those are the ppl who didn't play in last crew battle. flip a coin for the last spot.
i think the fifth one should be either, law, diego or RIP whichever one shows up

OTRU...

Smash Champion
so the night before gigz were having mad crew battles!

hmm noob testament vs wato

and noob testament vs swfl

whos all gonna be in the swfl team, we got plenty of peepz, so how many do u have? and who?

marky17

Smash Rookie
sooo where is this thing at exactly? your living room? =P just wondering. i've been planning on going to the tourney on september 29th at the (gigabits lan center?) and then i saw this one here so let me know maybe i'll show up. =)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
this is held at otrus/skrachs/ sheermadness' apartment in their living room, their are usually atleast like 5 setups. they live like 3 mins down the road from gigabits so they do a lot of housing. you should check it out. GREAT practice before the tourney....as soon as i get off work, i should be trying to mae it here for this...peace

-hiroshi

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
Cool well I live in Metrowest and I was planning on attending the Gigabits tourney so maybe i'll show up for some practice also. =)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
alright this seems like its gonna be pretty big so i need as many setups as possible

anyone down to hook it up with tv's cubes/smash??
Joe ima come to this with a nice setup, maybe two (wii/gc) as long as i can get a ride from someone. Now that i've been there already i have a good chance of going. A lot of WATO isn't going, so.....I'm still down for crew battles, just put me on w/e crew.

Brian, ride?

Chris?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight so i need everyone to lemme know if theyre staying over, id rather house people who i know and are coming from far. So just post to let us know

things u need to bring if ur stayin over:
1. sleeping bags/covers and pillows
2. ur own food and drinks, this aint no restaurant lol
3. setups if possible and ur own controller
4. towels if you wish to shower next morning
5. deodorant!! u kids kinda smell after intense smash, so yeah if u smell ill call u out, no hard feelings... if u guys dont bring it i always keep a can of febreze in my bathroom so yeah that could be a substitute lol

tru

There will be no tourney, instead were gonna play crews for the pride of best crew!!

If everyone is down and if there's time i was thinking about doing a $1 tourney, but this will be after crews, what do u guys think?

skrach8

Smash Lord
thank you, i love clean people. as for people passing out in my room. ull have to ask me when u get here. cuz my room is temporarily off limits. personal reasons thanx.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
you get your crew together and call out another crew, for a krew battle son.

Top Bottom