• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's All PR Upick in honor of Utricked Mafia - Day 4 Begins! Deadline Janurary 9th!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Did you like it better when Gheb made it, because I think it was really enriched by the addition of yellow
You and Gheb are different scenarios.

Why are you using your day vig within 3 days on an inactive? Do you really think that is beneficial to town in the slightest?

Why would you not save it for when a player actually proves that they won't be active in this game or if there are multiple scummy slots that need to be lynched?

The fact that you're trying to off your ability so early within the day on a random inactive makes me believe that you're either lying or you're scum with a day kill.

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ why Rake?

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n since you've already stated your thoughts on Gheb shooting Rake, what are your thoughts on Glyph shooting an inactive so early into the game?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Not really but relax the game is young

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Who is scum?
I would say at the moment I don't have a too strong scum read on anyone for it to be announced. But since you asked...

I have a slight scum read on Joey with him voting Glyph on what I assumed was sarcasm, unless Glyph is truly saying he's a day vigil.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Glyph is Town. Joey is scum. Is that right?

I can see the first half; Glyph's play has, for the most part, been attracting a lot of attention towards himself, and it doesn't really seem conducive to Town's interests. Hence my "stahp" post; I think he's being anti-town, but it doesn't come off as really scummy to me. If he's scum, he's trying to lead Town around of his own accord by waving a gun around, which would be a bit bolder of a play for him to make. His play is different from a certain other game too, so there's that.

No comment on Joey for now.

WRT Rake: I support a Rake vig only because the slot has, at least in recent memory, been notorious for inactivity/sitting around in the background (especially as scum, i.e. dc vs. marvel annnd some other game that probably hasn't ended yet, among others). Leave no stone unturned, and so long as Rake isn't really contributing, the only way to turn that stone over is to blast dat motha****a or investigate him, and I'd much rather not see an investigation used on the slot when we can't really determine connections if he's not contributing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I still stick by shooting Rake if he doesn't get dat azz in this thread. No RVS whatsoever on my end.

Would like Gheb to actually commit to something instead of claiming his play up to this point was entirely a joke RVS ploy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I commit to the claim that my play up to this point was entirely a joke RVS ploy.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, and it hasn't accomplished anything. Where was the town intent?

I want actual content we can use, Joey, because I am trying to win the game by helping get the ball rolling. People need to comment on what has been said and take stances. Gheb is visibly active but sitting on his hands and getting nothing done. Therein lies the predicament for your discretion.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Not sure if people trying to 'skip' RVS actually understand what RVS is. Glyph at least throwing some things out to create discussion. Bardull with maximum tryhard pants on, file it under suspicious.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not sure if people trying to 'skip' RVS actually understand what RVS is. Glyph at least throwing some things out to create discussion. Bardull with maximum tryhard pants on, file it under suspicious.
Talk to me more about this and how you can distinguish my play as 'tryhard' as opposed to, it seems, Joey and Glyph. For all intents and purposes, Glyph claimed day-vig and wanted to skip the **** out of RVS. Joey immediately started getting on Glyph's case in response. How are they not being 'try-hard'?

For the record, I'm actually trying to play the game, just like anyone else.

V/LA for a few days, I have to study like crazy for these next two weeks (finals bb).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Talk to me more about this and how you can distinguish my play as 'tryhard' as opposed to, it seems, Joey and Glyph. For all intents and purposes, Glyph claimed day-vig and wanted to skip the **** out of RVS. Joey immediately started getting on Glyph's case in response. How are they not being 'try-hard'?
The difference is that you come across as if you were trying hard just for the sake of it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
lmao okay Glyph. Thanks for not answering my questions. :|

Yeah, and it hasn't accomplished anything. Where was the town intent?

I want actual content we can use, Joey, because I am trying to win the game by helping get the ball rolling. People need to comment on what has been said and take stances. Gheb is visibly active but sitting on his hands and getting nothing done. Therein lies the predicament for your discretion.
People will comment on things. There is literally no reason to rush content this early into the day.

Gheb's sitting on his hands? He hasn't gotten into the game yet. He literally just finished a joke claim, and you're expecting him to dive first in the game because he went through with that joke for a page?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I think he's being anti-town, but it doesn't come off as really scummy to me. If he's scum, he's trying to lead Town around of his own accord by waving a gun around, which would be a bit bolder of a play for him to make.
Seconded.

I commit to the claim that my play up to this point was entirely a joke RVS ploy.

I still think you'd shoot rake if given a gun. Right?

I have a slight scum read on Joey with him voting Glyph on what I assumed was sarcasm, unless Glyph is truly saying he's a day vigil.
Don't assume that was sarcasm. For all intents and purposes here, believe Glyph is seriously claiming to be a dayvig. You can choose to believe him or not. Tell me how your thoughts on Joey and Glyph's interactions change with this.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Probably should have but I didn't. Its obviously not the real command now so we'll just have to roll from there

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Bardull, why did you agree with gheb beyond "lol inactive rake" there's more to it to that and we both know it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

You asking that answers your own question Joey.

Ok so Sold pretend I lied about my claim. PRETEND. Instead, I can put a gun in someone else's hands and they can use it. If I couldn't give it to you, who'd be the best pick?
why proxy this to sold instead of majority rules ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, why did you agree with gheb beyond "lol inactive rake" there's more to it to that and we both know it
I actually don't know your and Gheb's history, lol. You have to admit though that you've been inactive a lot, at least in the games I've played with you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll be blunt: I wanted to work with Gheb this game, and Gheb turning around and saying "yeah it was all RVS lel" is just lame because I was trying to help him apply pressure on Rake. I mean...when you really think about it, what Gheb did essentially didn't amount to much. His recent string of posts aren't helping him either. I'll stand my ground on this even if it kills me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah i have, I'm going to do better this game though. I've closed out all business with my clients and now i'm just working full time. Can't keep having this part time dream where one day it makes enough money to matter you know

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I gotta say that's pretty accurate but i'm not sure it's really telling unless gheb sits on his hands now. If he's really just lelzing around that's fine but eventually there has to be some sort of evolution even if he's just saying what he thought of you jumping behind him

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And before people ask why I wanted to assist Gheb, I just felt like it. I did this EXACT same thing in Marvel vs. DC if memory serves, WITH Gheb. Take it as null if you want.

~Back to V/LA~

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Seconded.

I still think you'd shoot rake if given a gun. Right?

Don't assume that was sarcasm. For all intents and purposes here, believe Glyph is seriously claiming to be a dayvig. You can choose to believe him or not. Tell me how your thoughts on Joey and Glyph's interactions change with this.
I would think it's simply odd just outing their role just like that, especially one of such power. This doesn't immediately lead me to him being scummy, but more questioning as to why this course of action, which seems strange in my eyes.

Top Bottom