• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's All PR Upick in honor of Utricked Mafia - Day 4 Begins! Deadline Janurary 9th!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Players,
1. Orboknown
2. Maven89
3. DtJ Glyphmoney
4. DTJ S2n
5. FireEmblemnier
6. #HBC | Joey
7. #HBC | Kary
8. #HBC | BarDeeZy
9. #HBC | Rake.
10. Gheb_01
11. Potassium

They have been sent out, you have 5 days to complete it, granted it shouldn't take longer than 2 but Thanksgiving for them Americans is soon.

I'll be bolding and updating as people answer my questions.

Get to it mates!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have most of the role ideas set, will be working on fine tuning.

Roles will be out at least by thanksgiving. Most likely will since I am gonna look over the set-up a lot before i finalize it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think I got roles set. Not in stone but mostly ideas where I'm gonna go with this. If I got time roles will go out tonight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Your mod's Upick of "i'll make a man out of you"says begin!

1. Maven89
2. Orboknown
3. DtJ Glyphmoney
4. DTJ S2n
5. FireEmblemnier
6. #HBC | Joey
7. #HBC | Kary
8. #HBC | Bardull
9. Rake
10. Gheb
11. Kantrip

Not voting: Maven89, Orboknown, DtJ Glyphmoney, DTJ S2n, FireEmblemnier, #HBC | Joey, #HBC | Kary, #HBC | BardeeZy, #HBC | Rake, Gheb_01, Potassium,

Deadline December 7th, 11:59 PM CST.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
ruy this is some bull we had a promise

how can I get in character without a story? bunch of ****s just appear in the middle of no where and the mod just says "begin" like we even know what "begin" means, like why am I wanting to kill anybody they all seem like decent people to me.

vote: gheb

for not fitting under the categories "decent" and "people"

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You guys hate rvs? Yeah I do too. Lets not **** with it this game.

I'm dayvig. I only get one shot, but instead of crossing my fingers and hoping I hit scum I'm going to wait 72 hours and shoot whoever is the least active. Maybe 48, depends on how things are going.

@Kantrip, am I bluffing?

@ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , does it bother you to have a username I'd give a 6.5 out of 10?

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n , can we be friends this game I never get to buddy anyone cool

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
ruy this is some bull we had a promise

how can I get in character without a story? bunch of ****s just appear in the middle of no where and the mod just says "begin" like we even know what "begin" means, like why am I wanting to kill anybody they all seem like decent people to me.

vote: gheb

for not fitting under the categories "decent" and "people"
The lack of story leads me to believe you dont understand the spirit of UTrick'd RR pick it up

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

I'm dayvig. I only get one shot, but instead of crossing my fingers and hoping I hit scum I'm going to wait 72 hours and shoot whoever is the least active. Maybe 48, depends on how things are going.

@Kantrip, am I bluffing?

@ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , does it bother you to have a username I'd give a 6.5 out of 10?

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n , can we be friends this game I never get to buddy anyone cool
How does this get us through RVS in the slightest?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You asking that answers your own question Joey.

Ok so Sold pretend I lied about my claim. PRETEND. Instead, I can put a gun in someone else's hands and they can use it. If I couldn't give it to you, who'd be the best pick?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You'd do it regardless of alignment and that result is decent sure.
Well, if that's the case then I guess I'll go ahead and claim:

I'm dayvig. I only get one shot, but instead of crossing my fingers and hoping I hit scum I'm going to wait 72 hours and shoot Rake. Maybe 48, depends on how things are going.

:059:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

@Kantrip, am I bluffing?

I never heard of this word, "Bother", I think "Enrage" fits the question more. I will say what do you mean by 6.5 out of 10? Cause in my book it's another way of saying 100/100.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote: Glyph

Yeah you're right.

Not liking Glyph's first post in the slightest.
Did you like it better when Gheb made it, because I think it was really enriched by the addition of yellow

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I never heard of this word, "Bother", I think "Enrage" fits the question more. I will say what do you mean by 6.5 out of 10? Cause in my book it's another way of saying 100/100.
Ok good this guy is town

Top Bottom