• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rx- Appreciation

Renth

Smash Hero
From what I understand, Rx- is kind enough to feed us with cakes, brownies, and other goodies. Some people feel that he should stop being so charitable because we never give Rx- anything in return. So in response to this, Rx- Appreciation at it's finest!

Yeah okay.. maybe this is free and doesn't truely give you anything in return... but it's the thought that counts.

Thanks John.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Wow! Thanks everyone. I'll never stop hooking it up with the cakes!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
You are so strong. Thanks for coping with me when I needed a place to sleep. And sorry for waking you up multiple times around lunch (you told me the night before you had crap to do around noon!) . And thanks for the cake. If you ever get stuck in gainesville, im more than willing to pay back the favor.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I actually have a surprise for anyone who goes to the Christmas Gigs. It's related :).

yo can i get some cakes?

:D

Rx- is actually pro,but sandbags to the extreme =O
Cash, I'll hook you up with some cakes this time around. But last time you were supposed to try and win them off me.

Rx is overrated...

<3

:colorful:
:colorful: is overrated

:colorful: :) <3

Everyone might have to have an Amber appreciation thread if my other secret plan works out, but that's for later.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I actually have a surprise for anyone who goes to the Christmas Gigs. It's related :).

Cash, I'll hook you up with some cakes this time around. But last time you were supposed to try and win them off me.
Well I wont be at the christmas gigs,ill be in NY :D

and win them off? you never told me about winning them off you,or possibly getting any at all :laugh:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Rx is so pro, he provides on-demand housing.

But he never did a brownie match with me, and thus it seems the cake really WAS a lie. I will get my cake one day!

<3 Rx

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I guess that Rx- kid is pretty good...

He's never lost a match

E>
Colin, I heard you were dippin out of Christmas Gigs? How could you...:mad:

Also, Doodah, the only time I've ever played you was in a Doubles tourney match at Gigs a few months ago. But I've got mad respect for you!

BooBah

Smash Cadet
I know who u r LOL.

You stayed at Tipmans house a while back for SACS with A-L and Vijin.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I know who u r LOL.

You stayed at Tipmans house a while back for SACS with A-L and Vijin.
actually no, thats RFX. RX- and RFX are different guys, although I can see how you'd get the sn's confused.

Q is too fast apparently? I must have missed his post lol

BooBah

Smash Cadet
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
honk honk .

Top Bottom