• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
ME: (Runs in wielding a rubber chicken.) THERE'S NINJAS, YOUR MAJESTY!!

Lightning Snake: GASP! TO ARMS! We will meet them on the battlefield! To the ship!

(Lightning Snake goes out to find his two drunken guards.)

ME: MUAHAHAHAHA...FOOL! There are no ninjas, that was just a distraction to get you outside! However, I do have a hoard of mimes serving me! (mimes run in and lock Lightning Snake and his two drunken guards out.) I happen to have the mighty chicken of might! I can control mimes!

That makes me a mimemancer!

It also makes me ruler of the land (sits in throne.)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
A mime runs into the throne room and gestures frantically.

Nessbounder interperets.

"Timmy fell down the well again? WTF? Oh, there's a hobo at the door. Bring him in."

ChRed2aKrisp: thank you fo seeing me your majesty. May I show you a trick in return?

NESSBOUNDER: Cool!

ChRed2AKrisp: I command the mighty rope of judgement to come down from the heavens!

A rope appears in front of Nessbounder and trails beyond sight into the sky.

nessbounder: It can't be real!

ChRed2AKrisp: But it is! Grab it if you don't believe me.

NessBounder grabs the rope, then is pulled skyward.

I'm ruler of the Land!

EDIT: SIG!~

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i take the sig from Lightning Snake and wack in the head.
you become unconscious.
i sit on the throne.
i get bored.
i get up and get a new throne with onigiri.
i eat and drink!
i become ruler of the land!:o

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
DarksideMarth enters...Looks at the throne...yells at SakuraPichu

DarkSideMarth: Vote for me as most Improved Member!!!!!

SakuraPichu: Okay!!!!*runs out*

DarksideMarth: Yay! That's one more!!!

DarksideMarth Strings Up a large banner over the throne that says:

Vote DarksideMarth as Most Improved Member!

oh, I am now ruler of the land.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I walk into the throne room, and after finished my bottle of whiskey, I smash it over Dark Side Marths head. Then i eat potatoes. I am teh ruler o da land.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I walk up to the throne. Oh look, Loserlad is fast asleep. *Pushes off throne, hits head against stone floor, dies.*

Ha.

*Sits on throne.*
*Rules land*

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I walk into the throne room and start sucking up to Mic_128, he is overwhelmed by how much better I am then him at sucking up and he evaporates. I am teh ruler o da land.

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
I tell loserlad there is a free spelling lesson just over the hill. He jumps up and runs off. I sit down on the throne... I am the ruler of the land!

loserlad89

Smash Ace
But before I get to the hill I realize that I only spelled it like that as a joke. I return to the throne room and show FlamingFalcon my trophy that I got for winning the spelling bee in 5th grade. He apologizes, gets off the throne, and leaves the land for EVER. I am teh ruler o da land.

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
I come back because I realize the trophy was fake. Nevertheless, I apologize to loserlad for calling him a bad speller, then extend my hand. He gets up to shake it, and I push him away from the throne into a pool of nuclear waste. He mutates into a giant S'more and tries to eat himself because he looks so tasty. A nasty incident occurs. I look away and sit on the throne... I am the ruler of the land!!!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
While flamingfalcon is looking away, I sneak up on him and capture him in a plastic garbage bag. Then, my two giant thugs pick him up and drag him off to the janitor closet to do unmentionable things to him. ME=RULER!

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
I use a super falcon punch and knock out your two giant thugs. I ring a doorbell nearby. "Stupid solicitors," you grumble, and get up to answer the door. I sit down on the throne, while a ****** bodybuilder hitman is waiting at the door for you.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I make the dirty ****** into a sandwich, complete with turkey, ham, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, lettuce...mmmm tasty. You smell the awesome sandwich and attempt to eat it, but I slap you in your grill. Now you have to buy yourself a new one. I am teh ruler o da land.

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
I go buy a tasty ****** sandwich, but with no onions. The onions in loserlad's sandwich cause him to have bad breath. He goes to the store to buy some mouthwash. I sit down in the vacated throne. I am the ruler of the Land.

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I go to the door

ME: Can you help me fix my Arwing

flamingfalcon: Sure where is it

ME: On the top of that mountain

*Points to Red Mountain jsut south of town

flamingfalcon: OK ill be right back

*I sit on the throne

ME: NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
I trek to the top of the mountain and repair your Arwing. I fly it back down and fry you to a crisp with my Arwing's lasers. I remove your smoking corpse from the throne and sit down.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
Falco comes down from Great Fox and blasts you with a landmaster tank and blasts you of the throne. He then uses a pheonix down on me and I sit on throne
NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

Grand Cross X

Smash Apprentice
The throne darkens as the lights suddently goes out, a lexplosion is heard and bones are snapped as the guards are silently disposed of in the dark. Fox4695 starts to shake as fear takes over and he cannot move nor hide. The lights are turned back on and a hobbit can be seen on the floor infront of the throne.

Fox4695: Eeeeeh!! a hobbit!!
Hobbit: *Looks around and sees all the dead people* Oh no! Sauron is back.
Guard1: No, im pretty sure you did that.
Hobbit: Why you little! *snaps the guards neck*
Fox: You... stay away from me!
Hobbit: *His eyes turns red as he sees Fox4695* You!!! You want my ring dont you!! my precious!! I will never let you have my precious, my dearest, my ring of utterly doom and destruction of Midgar if fallen into the wrong hands! never shall evil prevail, for I, the nameless Hobbit! shall destroy it in mount doom, or whatever it was called again.
Fox: Right... Say wanna sell it for 5 bucks?
Hobbit: Never!! *runs away laughing like a maniac putting the ring of and on randomly*
Fox: You know.... When the lights where switched off I almost thought either UltimaIQ or GCX would show up. But it seems like im safe again.
GCX: Oh realy? *from behind the throne*
Fox: Waah!! Its GCX, im doomed.
Guard1: Excuse me sir, but you do have 10000 soldiers, 400 tanks, 20 Nukes and a pink bunny at your command.
Fox: Your right! Send the bunny to smite GCX.
GCX: (insert emoticon sweatdrop)
Guard1: *Hands Fox a pink bunny*
Fox: Huahahahaaa, say your prayers! *throws the bunny at GCX*

A battle theme is played as GCX, Fox and the bunny enters battle. The camera angle moves around them when suddently GCX vanishes as a message appears over his head, it reads Summon Odin. The battle stage darkens slightly as dark clouds appear inside the castle room. A loud bump sound can be heard and some norish cursing too. Soon the castle door is bursted open and Odin rides in on his horse after failing to crash through the roof.

Odin: Who hast thou might thou summon me inside thy building?
Fox: It was that GCX guy, I swear, I had nothing to do with it.
Odin: Ah GCX, me dare kinsman, I shall smite thy enemies. *Rushes thowards the bunny and slices its head off* farewell thou thy worthless enemy. *dissapears*
Fox: 0_0
GCX: *Reappears* Aw man, I wanted too kill that bunny, ah well, atleast I still get the exp after the fight.
Fox: <_< >_> I'll let you flee for now, it is clearly that I am supreriour to you.
GCX: What? You have not even moved yet.
Fox: Well, if I gotta fight, at least give me some time to prepare.
GCX: ...
Fox: If you think I'll fight fair your wrong! I'll just call my strongest comrads.

Fox picks up his cellphone and calls TV-Shøp. He quickly orders a package called Ninjas-in-a-box. Merly seconds later the doorbell rings and a few slaves are ordered to retive it. Soon the very large box is opened and Naruto, Scorpion, Ken, Ruy, Leonardo, Shiek and Iruga appears.

Fox: Haha, with these random ninja wannabees I'll defeat you easily.
GCX: How come theres two Karate masters, one assassin, a mutant, a freak with a grappling hook and some blond kid with way to warm clothes there?
Fox: Their all ninjas, it says so in the commersials >_< Scorpion, I order you to attack GCX:
Scorpion: Come here!! *shoots his grappling hook thowards GCX*
GCX: *Matrix dodges it and pulls out a scissor and cuts it*
Scorpion: My.. my hookie!! You meanie *runs off crying like a little girl*
Fox: Ken and Ruy, team up against him! show him your 1337 Karate skillz.
Ken: Man, why do I gotta team up with Ruy?
Ruy: What do you mean?
Ken: Your moveset is just a copy of mine.
Ruy: What??? My fireball move has a different color.
Ken: Ruy, im gonna leave you.
Ruy: What, you cant mean that *Ken leaves* Keeeeen...... Oh no, what have I done, who am I gonna steal moves from now?
GCX: You done crying over your boyfriend.
Ruy: Hes not my boyfriend!!... Im not gay!
GCX: Sure you are.
Ruy: I'll kill you now. Someone set the timer to 2 minutes.
Random narrator voice: Ready... Fight!!
Ruy: Hadoken!!
GCX: *Watches the very slow fireball come thowards him* You know, it would be harder to block if it had more speed.
Ruy: You mocking my Hadoken?
GCX: Yes.
Ruy: Guess that leaves me no choise. I'll use my own very unique special move. *Ruy starts to flash as he summons energy into himself* I'll finish you with this move for sure... Super-Kendokukendogoryashimastutoyotasuguhidokakukeko!!!!

As Ruy runs out of breath yelling out the move he launches a slighly larger Fireball out of his hands. It flies a few inches forward intill it falls down onto the ground.

Ruy: What? It worked fine when Ken used it earlier today.
GCX: >_>
Ruy: Im not worthy of being a ninja *cries as he runs out to look for Ken*
Fox: I should have known that anyhting comming from TV-Shøp has low quality. Iruga! You go dispose of GCX.
Iruga: Nani?
Fox: I said, go kill that guy over there.
Iruga: Nanda?
Fox: Here I'll show you. You take your katar, and you stab it into someones body.
Iruga: <_< >_> *Uses cloaking and leaves the castle*
Fox: Leonardo, your next, go kill GCX.
Leonardo: Can it wait till later, Im painting a picture.
Fox: What the? Your not a turtle, your just some painter with a mask!
Leonardo: I can also pretend too be Leonardo Davinchi "Oh no! Titanic is sinking. What shall we duuu!"
Fox: Shiek, Im counting on you.
Shiek: Hmpfh, when do I get paid.
Fox: You dont get paid, now get to work!!
Shiek: *Runs over to Fox chainthrowing him a few times and steals his wallet and transforms into Zelda* Time for me to do my nails.
Fox: Naruto, Im not to sure if you can understand me being Japanese and all, but please, your my last hope for survival.
Naruto: I'm gotta win this match, or I will never become Hokage!
Fox: Huh? How did you understand me?
Naruto: Subtitles.
Fox: Then why did not Iruga understand anything?
Guard1: Maybe he was to lazy to bother.
Fox: No one asked you *pulls a lever and the guard is dropped into a deathpit* Naruto, if you beat GCX maybe people will aknowledge you.
Naruto: I'll beat you!
GCX: Bring it on Ninetails freak!

Narrator: We interupt this story to bring you TV-Shøp. Over to you Mr salesman.
Mr salesman: God day, I am Mr salesman and today I will show you our very newest product. This product we call Ninjas-in-a-box! Its a great gift for childrens birthdays or if you are in dire need of skilled fighters. In just a few moments my new assistant will tells us more about the genious product.
Proffesor Wily: I am the inventor of Ninjas-in-a-box and I shall now tell you all what it is about. Ninjas-in-a-box is a large crate that we fill with drugged down, mindcontrolled ninjas ready to serve whom ever commands them first. We can ensure you with TV-Shøps quality police that we only use the very best ninjas we can manage to kidnap.

Suddently a gate is opened in Wilys lab and Megaman apears onscreen.

MM: Stop right there Wily, I've finaly defeated the 8 robot masters and climbed your redicolusly large skull foretress. Now I'll finish you once and for all!
Wily: Not before you fight me in three successive battles! first out is a large robot tank that my little UFO can mount.
MM: Aw man, I've already seen that one in Megaman5.
Wily: Sorry, but due to budget cuts I had too reuse a old machine.
MM: Fine... *Shoots one single smal plasma bullet on the boss*
Wily: Blargh! You have defeated my first form. Now prepare to face the wrath of my UFOs randomly teleporting laserbeams that shoots un-naturaly in a spiral matter .
MM: I'll just stand here in the corner and let Beat do all my dirtywork while I drink a few E tanks if i get hit.
Wily: *Moments later* You have defeated my second form, now I shall take you on bare handed.
MM: Nah, that never happen, the foretress always collapses once I beat your second form. Any moment now.
Wily: You fool, my foretress is undestructible.
MM: Any moment now.
Mr salesman: And that concludes our info on Ninjas-in-a-box. Buy it now by calling 555-1337 now. *says something realy fast realy low* Calls on this number costs 55 dollars a minute, may or may not bring cancer and all your following calls will be taped and sent to the goverment. Now back to the story.

Naruto: Im not a ninetails, im a Konoha Ninja that will one day be the strongest ninja in Konoha, the Hokage!
GCX: Sure you will, when pigs fly *hears some noises outside and looks out of the window only to see a pig getting catapulted with fake wings strapped on it* 0_0
Naruto: Wow a flying pig, now I know for sure I'll become the next Hokage.
GCX: Not if you die today.
Naruto: I'll finish this in one move. Sexy No Jutsu! *transforms into a long haired blond girl wearing nothing but white clouds over her private areas*
GCX: That dont work on me, I've seen way to much hentai already.
Naruto: I can sense your a strong enemy. I'll have to give it everything I got. Kakebushin No Jutsu! *atleast 200 Narutos fills the throne room*
GCX: Numbers wont beat me either.
Narutos: Attack!! *every Naruto clone execpt two attacks*
GCX: Hehe, come closer and face the pain of my Grand Cross!!
Narutos: Arrrgh!! *poffs*
Naruto1: (hehe he will never know that I used my Kage Bushin to distract him)
Naruto2: (yeah, soon I can use my Rasengan on him)
GCX: Hey, theres only two of him left, I was hoping I would have to use another Grand Cross, But I guess I'll just have to Bash you both up good.
Naruto1: *poof*
Naruto2: Rasengan!!!! *hits GCX dead perfectly*
GCX: Uagh!! *is forced back from the powerfull impact and hits the castle wall crashing right through it*
Naruto: What, he did not even try to dodge it.
GCX: Oh? but Im right here behind you.
Naruto: Oh no, he used a Jutsu.
GCX: Thats right now its time for you to leave this world.
Kakashi: *hiding inside a bush somewhere reading Come Come Paradise* Wonder if Naruto and the others will mind if Im a few hours late today.
Naruto: I lost... I cant belive I lost it so easy.
Sasuke: Your such a weakling Naruto.
Naruto: Sasuke! where have you been?
Sasuke: Sakura wanted to show me her equipment. I could not say no after she drugged my Ramen-
Naruto: Waaaa!! you had ramen without me!!
Sasuke: As I where saying. After she drugged my Ramen and hit me in the head and tied me up in her room.
Naruto: How did you get free?
Sasuke: The world will never know. Now cya, I gotta go get revenge on Itachi.
Naruto: Wait, you cant leave me with GCX, he will kill us all for sure.

Suddently Naruto gets an 10 minute long flashback about his childhood or something.

GCX: You done with your flashbacks yet?
Naruto: How many minutes till the show is over?
GCX: About 7 minutes.
Naruto: then I got time for another one.
GCX: Why bother *throws Naruto into MJs dungeon*
MJ: OoooOooooOOoo, I have recived a new child from above.
Naruto: Orochima!!!
MJ: You can call me whatever you would like child.
Naruto: T_T Your not Orochima.
MJ: No, but your comming with me *grabs Naruto and pulls him with him into his cell*
Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOooooooo.......
GCX: Seems like you have run out of ninjas
Fox4695: *looks into the crate* No theres still one left.
GCX: Bring him on, I dont have all day you know.
Yuufie: *finaly wakes up* Ive come to free you from your materia Cloud!! <_< >_> Cloud? Tifa? Barret?? Cid??? Anyone?
GCX: Looks like you got left behind.
Yuufie: No, why would they?
GCX: Maybe they saw did not want their materia taken away.
Yuufie: Do YOU have any materia?
GCX: Pretty much all of them, all of it being Master materia and 99% AP filled normal ones.
Yuufie: 0_0 Marry me.
GCX: I'll think about it, maye if you grow a few years older and I become the permament ruler of the land (like that will ever happen -_-)
Yuufie: Yay, wait till Aeris hears about this, oh wait, she will die by the time I get back.
Fox: Ahem, Yuufie, your supposed to kill GCX, or atleast try.
Yuufie: Do YOU have any materia?
Fox: Umh, yeah, I got this neat and usefull Transform Materia, I can learn Mini and Frog with it.
Yuufie: Thats junk.
Fox: Then why would the nice black dressed man sell it for 100million Gil then?
Yuufie: Oh he saw you comming:
Sephiroth: Excuse me, I need that Black Materia back Fox *takes the Transform Materia from Fox* Hey! this is not the Black Materia, if not you, then who have it then?

Somewhere far away.

Cloud: Hahahahaaa, with this I can finaly revive Aeris.
Tifa: Why did you not just use a pheonix down on her like days ago?
Cloud: >_> Because, IF you get killed outside of battle you cannot be revived by pheonix down nor Life spell.
Tifa: But, how come you can revive dead party members that died in battle even after the battle has ended?
Cloud: Because they died inside battle.
Tifa: Could you not just take Aeris' body into a battle and then revive her?
Cloud: .... Fark.

Back into the castle.

Sephiroth: Well im out of here, cheerios. Oh look, a flower, and it smells nice too.
Fox: He seemed, kinda happy and non-evil person like.
GCX: Yeah, scary isent it.
Fox: Yeah, listen, about this Ruler of the land thing. Im gonna just give you the throne. Im going on vaccation to Iraq. Cyaz.
GCX: have a nice trip, and be sure to wave your american flag and kepp your wallet visible.
Fox: Will do.

On the flight trip to Iraq the plane gets taken over and they demand the plane to be taken to Iraq, 5 minutes later They are all gunned down and thrown of the plane by a 8 year old kid with a slingshot. In Iraq Fox gets Muged 5 times, jailed for no reason and forced to work in a coal mine by having dynamite ducktaped too his body and lowered into the mine for detonation.

I am the ruler of the land!
Megaman: Any moment now...

(This story was 13762 characters long, my longest ROTL so far was 15400 characters long, and yes, its supposed too be over 12k characters when I type a story here ^_^)

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
*Theres a knock on the door
GCX: I wonder who that is*gets off the throne to answer the door
Fox: Hello sir
GCX: What are you doing back here?
Fox: Well after the last meeting I could tell that you are very into video games so I thought I should tell you theres a brand new gaming system at IRAQ
GCX:How much does it cost?
Fox: you just have to join there army
GCX: I dont think its really all that worth it
Fox: It is, Its a master gaming system with 10k gigs of memery and internet compatable and will never lag once
GCX: sweet!
GCX runs out the door and takes the Plane to Iraq. there he is drafted into the army and gets killed by an American soldier
Fox sits on the throne
Fox: NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

ps. That was way to long GCX, it was 11066 Characters

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I dont know what the hell that whole thing was. and neither do any of you guys. so in the confusion, I sit myself down on the throne. I am teh ruler o da land.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
((this seems to be the closest thing to RP here so, here comes Tabiris ^^))

Tabiris: *walks into the throne room and spots someone on the throne* Hmmm...*ponders for a bit then thinks to himself* Seems as if the object is to take the throne...
Split personality: Duh, moron.
Tabiris: *out loud, seemingly unprovoked and random* SHUT UP! *His eyes flicker red from thier natural blue state and he unhinges the 6 ft. greatsword from his back and puts it through the throne-holders chest* ....oops... *tosses the throne holder aside and sits in it* ....guess I'm ruler....*stretches his 6 wings out and gets comfortable*

((I'm ruler of the land!))

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
I come back to tell DarksideMarth that i didn't vote at all since i'm not registered and find Tabiris on the throne.

Sakura: you're an angel right?
Tabiris: i guess you could say that.
Sakura: ok so go to purgatory.
Tabiris: no
Sakura: go somewhere else then?
Tabiris: maybe
Sakura: could you go and oversee the enemies at the gate?
Tabiris: ok.

Tabiris goes to look over the enemies outside.

Sakura: i never liked RP's anyway.

i am, ruler of the land.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Tabiris: *walks over to the gate and notices there are no enemies to be seen* uh...huh.....*turns and gives a glare at sakura* your a girl right?
Sakura: I guess you could say that....
Tabiris: Well I see no reason for me to take the throne, not to mention that if you are a girl i really am not fond of killing you. so, i'll just kinda sandd here and oversee that nothing goes down. ((haha, "goes down")) you have fun on your throne....

I am ruler of the ruler of the land...((secretly, mwahahahaha))

Grand Cross X

Smash Apprentice
GCX: Fired? what do you mean fired?
Iraqi general: With Saddam captured we dont dare having any foreigners in the army, besides, with you killing half our troops with that grenade lancher during practice we should have terminated you. But seeing you snap the necks of our assassins we are going to just send you back to Ruler of the Land, Land >_>

A few hours later at the Ruler of the Land, Country thingie, or whatever you would call a country where everyone tries to rule the land instead for the ruler of the land that tries desperatly ruing the land with alot of crasy people willing to dethrone the ruler so that they can rule the land instead of the ruler for no apparent reason at all, just ruling the land is good enough I guess.

Ace: Muahahaha finaly I can rule the land, with some of my strongest enemies dead I can finaly rule this land alone, muahahahahahahahahaaha n stuff like that nyaa.
Random slave: I shall dethrone you Ace!!
Ace: No you wont :D Your the next victim to go to MJs dungeon.
Random Slave: Noooooo *Is taken away by two headless zomies*

Suddently the caste front door is blown to pieces and a smal cute kitten can be seen next to a rocket lancher.

Ace: Oh no! a smal cute kitten has come to dethrone me!! Oh wait, its just a smal cute kitten, it cannot possibly have fired a rocket launcher at my castle, now could it?
Kitten: Meow?
Ace: Guards! assassinate that kitten!
Guard1: But sire, it is so cute and fuzzy.
Guard2: Yeah, who would kill a kitten?
Ace: I would!! now kill it or I shall have you two sent to MJs dungeon!!
Guard1&2: <_< >_> Kill that kitten!!
Kitten: -_- *Suddently it picks up the rocket launcher and holds it like Pichu would and fires a rocket at the guards blowing the to smithereens*
Ace: Oh no! the smal cute kitten has killed two of my finest guards that always seem to return everytime someone new rules the land!
Kitten: Meow! *may be translated into: Your next!*
Ace: Playing Super Smash Bros Melee so much, I sure know fighting unarmed like Shiek or with a sword like Marth beats any projectile weapon easy.
Kitten: <_< >_>
Ace: Dont you dare mock me!!! if you do im gonna go cry in the corner now.
Kitten: *Walks away laughing like any cat would do*
Ace: You meanie.
Guard3: You sure showed him whos the boss, sire.
Ace: Yeah, I am the ruler after all.

Suddently the kitten jumps out from nowhere and starts scratching up Aces face and then runs away.

Ace: OMG my face, my beautifull face!!
Guard3: I will persue that kitten and have it put on trial!! *runs after the kitten*
Ace: Now then, now that the fearsome threat is take care off I can finaly rule my land. <_< >_> *picks up his gameboy*
GCX: Hey! who has blasted this hole in the castle door? thats MY job.
Ace: OMG!! your supposed to be dead!
GCX: Who said I where killed?
Ace: It said so in Fox4659 post.
GCX: I belive that was a typo.
Ace: Ah. So, why are you here?
GCX: You know why.
Ace: You realy came to fix my door?
GCX: No, i did not come to fix your door, in fact, I came to break down your door, but seeing that it had been broken when I came I should fix it so I can break it down again. But then again, im to lazy for that.
Ace: I have no choise then. I have a smal suprise for you GCX.
GCX: Oh?
Ace: I have hired myself a army of lethal mercenaries, the girlscouts!
GCX: -_-

The throne room fills up with girlscouts, all of them looking exactly the same, has the same voice, having the same movements.

Ace: Girlscouts!! attack the fiend.
Girlscouts: Would you like to buy our cookies?
GCX: No.
Girlscouts: Buy our cookies! Buy our cookies!!
GCX: Seems like I have to use my secret attack now..

Mr salesman: We now interupt this story to bring you TV-Shøp!! Today we have not only one new great product for you all, but two!!!!!omgrofl!!!!!
Mr salesman2: Yes thats right Mr salesman.
Mr salesman: Who the (...) are you?
Mr salesman2: I am your new co-host in TV-Shøp.
Mr salesman: TV-Shøp only needs ONE host.
Mr salesman2: *Ignores Mr Salesman* As I where saying, TV-shøp has now two grand new products for you..
Mr salesman: You never said that! I did!!
Mr salesman2: No need to get angry Mr salesman. Im just trying to get this commercial over with.
Mr salesman3: That is correct Mr salesman2.
Mr salesman: What the (...)??? Theres another one?
Mr salesman3: Yes, there are also a number 4 and 5 over at the buffet and number 6 is at the bathroom while number 7 has yet to arrive at the studio, oh there he is.
Mr salesman7: Howdy!!
Mr salesman: Will you fakers get out of my studio!!?
Mr salesman2: But you need us.
Mr salesman3: Yes, you do need us.
Mr salesman7: You must need usssss.
Mr salesman: I've had enough of you weirdos!! Im gonna show the audience our newest product on you all!! *Picks up a smal green box* Our first product today is a lethal laser gun. *Guns down Salesman 2, 3 and 7* And our next product for today is this! *Holds up a smal atomic bomb* Once I press this here smal button, there will be no more TV-Shøp.
Viewers: Yaaaaay, no more boring TV-Shøp.
Producer: *Sobs* I never thought this day would come. It is time we replace Mr salesman.
Mr Salesman: What? replace me? You wont replace me alive muahahahaha *pushes the atomic bomb detonator* Huh? a dud?
Producer: You dont seriously think we would hand out real bombs on the air would you?
Mr Salesman: What about the lasergun?
Producer: <_< >_> a minor mistake making a product that actually works like it should.
Mr Salesman: You mean most of the things I have advertised have been defective?
Producer: Yes ofcourse, how else would I make money.
Mr salesman: IM gonna kill you!!! *the camera suddently goes black as a chair is thrown at the cameraman* Take this you fat (...)
Producer: Arrrgh, you broke my nail, I'll show you my secret ultimate combat skill!! Take this!! wuzzy slap!!
Mr salesman: Owie, your wuzzy slaps hurts, I'll sue you for that.
Producer: Then I'll sue you for sueing me.
Mr salesman: Then Ill sue you for sueing me for sueing you.
Producer: Then Ill have my emplyees sue you for sueing me for sueing you for sueing me.
Mr salesman: Then I'll go stand here in the corner and cry!!
Producer: Haha, I win!!

(TV-Shøp ends there for no reason at all, not because the writer is lazy, because there is no reason at all. Its true, the writer is not to lazy to write a better ending realy.)

GCX: Secret Jutsu: Girlscouts Exterminator!! *Think Samus' chared shot*
Girlscouts: *takes 1 damage* Buy our cookies!!
GCX: Huh? they should be dead by now.
Ace: Haha, thats where you are wrong, they are not just regular girlscouts. They are mutated robot hybrid girlscouts aliens.
GCX: A what now?
Ace: Nevermind, Girlscouts!! assassinate GCX.
Girlscouts: Buy our cookies!! buy our cookies!!
Ace: Dont just sell cookies, attack him or something.
GCX: I'll buy that chocolate chip cookies please.
Girlscout185329: Thank you kind sir.
GCX: Hey Ace, you should try these cookies, they are great.
Ace: I've had enough, it is time I call upon Gods fury and have him grant me my angelic powers.
GCX: Im so scared.
Ace: Father of all man, I call upon you to grant my wish to destroy the infedel GCX.
God: I have grown tired of you Ace. I shall turn my fury upon you instead.
Ace: No! Im your favorite angel and all.
God: Not realy, I just said that so you could bring me burritoes. But then one day I though about using my power of creations and make my own burritoes, and they taste godly.
Ace: Goooood, please just this one time.
God: No Ace, be gone now.
Ace: If God wont help me I will just use my secret powers. *runs away like a little girl*
GCX: Ooooooookai. Guess that leaves the throne to me then.

I am the ruler of the land!
Guard3: Here kitty kitty kitty!
Kitten: Meow?
Guard3: Uaaaaaagh!!!
Kiten: *Evil kitten smile*

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
YAWN!!!

Sakura: And guys say girls talk too much.
Grand Cross X: What's that suppost to mean?
Sakura: nothing. i just want my throne without any thing harming my BEAUTIFUL NAILS.

i show my nails to Grand Cross X and he goes blind unable to hold and the maintain his thrown. he then walks out the throne room and into a vortex and transported to another dimention where noobs rule.

i sit down on my throne and file my nails which are fake.

i am ruler of the Land. :p

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I sneek into the throne room and take all of your nail supplies and give it away to a bunch of homless woman and homeless gay guys. You leave the throne room to go buy some more. I hurry and sit on the throne.
NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND!

then i summon all my armies to make sure I dont get taken off the throne ever agian.

Man Im evil. Mwahahahahahaha

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
I take Dou's asteroid (from MegamanBattleNetwork4) and kill your armies and then use my Megabuster to fry you!!!

MUAHAHAHHA

I am the ruler of THE LAND muauahahaha

I use a DarkBarrier chip to block all attacks

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I walk into the throne room

Gumby701: Ha, you'll never get past my dark barrier battle chip
Fox4695: Are you so sure about that
Gumby701:Ya its unbeatable
Fox4695: Ok

I then go and check him out of the net.

Fox4695: that was easy
Gumby701: hey, you suck, you put me back in my P.E.T.
Fox4695: to bad your just a computer program or you might have been able to stop me.

I kick the P.E.T. out of the throne room and sit on the throne.

NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
I use the power of the Triforce to remove you to the Dark World

THe triforce grants the wish of all who use it
the more power full the wish the more powerfully the triforce grants it
I wish to be ruler of the land forever
*triforce grants wish*
THats a powerful wish

I AM RULER OF THE LAND

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I use the power of the magical mirror that sends people from the DarkWorld back to the real world

I then go next door for some assistance.

Fox4695: Gumby your going down
Gumby701: no im not, I used the power of the triforce so nothing can stop me.
Fox4695: There is only one thng more powerful than the trifoce
Gumby701: Oh yeah, what?
Fox4695: your mom

all of a sudden there are giant footsteps approching the throne room

Mom: Gumby Poo
Gumby701: MOM, what are you doing here
Mom: Im here to tell you to get your rump off that chair and get home and do the chores, Starting with your room
Gumby701: But
Mom:RIGHT NOW MISTER

So while you go to get your chores done I sit on the throne

NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I notice it so then I call upon the Eternal Dragon that resides within the 7 Dragon Balls and wish that the triforce be seal in the temple of time until the hero of time releases it

NOW I REALLY AM THEE RULER OF THE LAND

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I come back from Halo 2 tournement to see that Gumby701 has taken the throne.

Fox4695: hey, how did you get back on the throne
Gumby701: I got the triforce
Fox4695: but only the hero of time can claim the triforce from the temple of time
Gumby701: ya, well i tricked the temple into thinking im the hero of time
Fox4695: hmmm, ill be right back

*Hours later*

Fox4695: hi im back
Gumby701: What took you so long, my batteries for my gameboy SP died along time ago
Fox4695: well the SP sucks, you should get the DS
Gumby701: I was thinking about getting the PSP
Fox4695: well that thing sucks
Gumby701: no it doesn't, it can play movies and it can even store you music like an MP3 player.
Fox4695: so, just get a MP3 player which has even more memory than the PSP so you can hold more songs and you haveto download the movies which by itself will take a bit of the memory.
Gumby701: well the games are better than the DS
Fox4695: wow, just because the PSP has violent games doesnt mean its better than the DS.
Gumby701: ok, then whats so cool the DS
Fox4695: well to start with the DS has very addicting games as well as games from the past like mario as well as new installment to old games like metroid hunters. also it can play the gameboy and gameboy advanced games giving you hundreds of different games to play. And besides the point the PSP costs around250$ while the DS is 100$ cheaper
Gumby701: Fine then lets get back to the subject what took you so long.
Fox4695: oh ya I came to tell you that the triforce is no longer yours.
Gumby701: ok why is that
Fox4695: well i did some research and by looking in a book called The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker I learned that once a wish is made to the triforce it disapeares forever so good by Triforce.

* the triforce leaves Gumby701 hands and floats up to the sky*

Fox4695: I also found this Big Goron Sword so unless you want to be killed you'll leave.

*Gumby701 runs out of the throne room and cries like a the little baby he is, The Fox4695 sits on the Throne*

NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
*Uses a mouse bomb thingy from Zelda Oracle of seasons/Ages*
*mouse bomb finds fox 4695 and explodes, uthrowing him to Jupiter*
You know I hate PSP
AND
I already have an mp3 player
AND you made a typo when you said DS and meant PSP
(you have me saying the games are better on the DS)
AND I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!
MAUAHHAHA

I AM RULER OF THE LAND

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
*cue mentos theme song*
*I uncerimonously tip the throne, kick gumby 701 repeatedly, and take my spot*
*some random hot girl shows up*
YellowPikmin: (quagmore voice) Hehe. Alllllllllright
*I flash mentos*
Girl: I would like to make out with you now, based solely on the fact that you have a cheap bresh freshening candy.

Mentos®. The Freshmaker.
*end mentos theme song*
We now return to whatever the hell we were just showing.

gumby701

Smash Journeyman
*Realeses a Mentos virus that kills all who eat Mentos*

*Watches as YellowPikmin shrivels up and dies*

*laughs*

*takes random hot girl*

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
*secretly hot girl is me*

Sakura: Oh WOW! that was a wierd way to win the throne.
gumby701: you bet now no one can take the trone from me.
Sakura: but i can.
gumby701: no you can't. im ruler of the land and you're just a ramdom hot girl.
Sakura: you picked the wrong random girl this time. let me help you pick a new one.

*i send out the various Femme bots that i bought on ebay and watch as gumby701 is dumbfolded with his selection*

Sakura: you go ahead and pick while i save you're throne.
gumby701::eek: ...

after he picks his random femme bot and is sent to the farthest reigions of the castles, i send the rest of them to guard the gates so no one can come in since no one can resist them.
at least that's what it says in the warrenty.

i am ruler of the land.

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
I walk through the door and notice SakuraPichu

SakuraPichu: how did you get past my fembots.

Fox4695:If you havn't noticed, im not exactly a human, im closer to a fox

SakuraPichu: Well how come they didnt stop you from going through the door

AustinPowers: Yea baby yea

*Fox4695 holds his blaster up to SakuraPichu's head*

Fox4695: now I suggest you get out of my throne room and off my kingdom

SakuraPichu runs away and Fox4695 sits on the throne

NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom