• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
I sit around for a while reading Corin's post trying to figure out how he tricked his way into getting the throne. Is it hidden somewhere? It mmust be. And when exactly did the butterknife get inside of HAL? After hours of rigorous study I conclude that, with my awesome scientific powers, that he must be mad.
And it clearly states in the "Book o' Laws fer teh Kingdom" (somewhere near Section IV, article schfifteen) that "Mad peolpe are not allowed to rule in this here kingdom." I walk up to the throne and I show this passage to Corin. I ask him very kindly to step down and he does. I then kindly ask him to leave, and he leaves like Daffy Duck, bouncing and sputtering and yelling "woo-hoo!"

I am the ruler of the land. And Corin isn't

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
But then Hal finds out he has not been killed by a deadly butterknif that diden't hurt him in the first place (corin I want to tell you something, PLEASE write more than 2 lines, and don't make up lies about the butterknife killing Hal)

Hal: Yo, your that guy Dale I heard about.
Dale: Oh no, did he tell you?
Hal: Yeah he did.
Dale: D@mn now everyone know MJ looked at me, im so sad.
Hal: It cant be that bad.
Dale: He,,, he allmost touched me.
Hal: OMG!
Dale: My sammich sense is tingeling *sees the last sammich at the buffet table* MINE!
Hal: No MINE!! *grabs it and eats it within a few seconds*
Dale: You son of a...
Hal: OMG! look behind you! a dead body.
Dale: Hey your right *pokes a stick at the dead body*
Dead guy: uh?
Dale: It's not dead?
Hal: Run for it.
Dale: No way! im fighting it, you with me? *looks around* COWARD!
Dead guy: *stands up* You have wakened me from my eternal rest, your life ends now.
Dale: Hey thats just a mask *rips Dead guys mask of* It's you!
Ultimaiq: Yes it's me Ultimaiq, and now I shall take whats rightfully mine, hey wheres the sammich?
Dale: Hal ate it.
Ultimaiq: Liar! *cuts Dale in two* Oh hes right, he has not eaten anything today. Ah who cares as long as im the ruler.

I am the ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I spot ultimaiq2 and run up to him with a document of some legal looking sort. I tell him that in order for me to have the throne he has to sign this paper saying he'll take off on his own free will. As I clearly am not the sort that results to physical violence. *staysMJstabsMJ*

ultimaiq2 says 'Hang on, I know your tricks SabreAnt, what in it for me?' I then tell him of all the wonderful things to do whilst a common citizen like street crime and hookers. Well actually thats the darker side of society that I usually try to stamp out, but it appeals to a lot people.. What do you say ultima? 'Nope no deal' Awww come on, I'll give you $27.50. 'DEAL!' shouts ultimaiq2!

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
Lightning Snake: Hey, Sabre Ant, you ate one too many of my pizzas!
Sabre Ant: I'm sorry! I'll pay you back!
Lightning Snake: Okay, let me be the ruler!
Sabre Ant: Deal!
Lightning Snake: Fool, he ate as many pizzas as he was allowed after all!

I am the person who rules the land currently! (A.K.A ruler of the land)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Hey Lightning Snake, long time no see.
Lightning Snake: Do I know you? oh yeah your that guy that allways wants to be the ruler, but not today mwahahahaha! *button is pushed*
Ultimaiq: *waits* Hey nothing happened, was that a trick?
Lightning Snake: Grrrrrr!
Ultimaiq: Roflmao.
Lightning Snake: *opens a cage* All snakes attack!!
Ultimaiq: Hey, those will make great shark-fishing bait *grabs a few snakes and puts them on a huge hock.
Lightning Snake: How dare you.
Ultimaiq: So long im going fishing.
Lightning Snake: Oh no you don't *grabs Ultimaiqs arm*
Ultimaiq: Lemme go!
Lightning Snake: NEVAH!!
SabreAnt: Hey Lightning Snake I got your money, I want my throne back, omg what are you two doing?
Lightning Snake: I uh...
Ultimaiq: He... *warning BIG lie* he thought I was MJ and he... he wanted to take me on.
Lightning Snake: Liar!!
SabreAnt: No fans of MJ can rule the land.
Lightning Snake: No I swear, he is making stuff up.
SabreAnt: We will do this in court.

After a long trial.

Judge: I rule in favor of Ultimaiq. All MJ fans will be arrested for life.
Lightning Snake: Noooooooooooo!!
Ultimaiq: *goes up to the judge and wisphers* Thanks Hal. *gives him 10$*
Judge: Take Lightning Snake to the prison.
Lightning Snake: *Is thrown in jail* Oh god no, hes still here.
Dead MJ: I can never be gone from this world. And now im finaly not alone anymore. *lots of screams is heard*

I am the ruler of the land.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt sips his tea and rests his feet softly on a cushion. Ahh he thinks to himself, another successful day in court and evil has once again been thwarted. OR has it..? Egad! SabreAnt suddenly realizes the predicament of Lightning Snake. Mustering what rubber soldiers he can SabreAnt charges the stronghold where MJ lurks with LS and lays seige to its walls!

"TREBUCHET...!"

BADADOOM!

The walls come down in an impressive hail of rock and dust. SabreAnt and his men troop into the ruin and find MJ whimpering in a corner with and proud looking Lightning Snake standing on the other side of the room. "Wgggghat?" says SabreAnt! "I can take care of myself" booms LS who then discovers a spider on his shoulder and shreiks like a schoolgirl. "Come on, lets get you out of here, its for your own good" says SabreAnt. LS agrees and takes a cheque from SabreAnt to pay for the pizzas.

SabreAnt then moves on to the castle and the throne room within. His rubber henchmen tackle the guards and restrain them whilst SabreAnt and ultimaiq2 circle each other and draw feathers! Wait, thats not right... SabreAnt brandishes a shopping trolley bar and screams AHA!

"Well I'm all outta ideas.." says a sceptical ultimaiq2 and lays down his feather.

SabreAnt has him taken to the nearest old folks home and forced to hear the amusing anecdotes of every single patron, until either his brains jumps out his ears in an attempt to save itself, or he escapes. Whichever comes first.

Corin

Smash Lord
*gets up from where he was sitting* well, this isn't good, I want to be ruler of the land, but I can't de-throne my own teammate...
!!!
Hey, SabreAnt, mind sharing the thronw with your clan?
SabreAnt: no problem!

The Aeons are the rulers of the land! (especially me!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
We, the Phantoms, don't need to own you silly Aeons, for we don't even need too try.

You have become own3d by our avatars.

Afrotaki's sexy Giygas inverted avatar.

Custom :D

Also, Gumble to Gumble is way too cool for an avatar. He owns even his own clan with his coolness, therefore he owns the Aeons.

Now, the Phantoms along with choknater, who are NOT the Aeons, are rulers of the land.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
*Uses an anti-clan card, destroying BOTH the phantoms and the aeons.*

Naturally, I take the throne and
I am ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt uses a Cottage and restores the Aeons. They all go home except for SabreAnt who gives GoldShadow a massive wedgie and a kingsize noogie! HA! Cop that!

PS, Hey guys help me out in the Forum Games BB challenge!

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
*Shines goldshadow off sun reflecting into sabreAnts eyes making blind and falling down. Causing him to break his hand. I then challenge him to a Smash! His broken hand can't play so he loses!!!*

me: mhuahahahaha! I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

ps: help me AND sabreAnt in the smash boards BB game. Vote for one of us to get eliminated... but not me :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I bandage my hand and wonder at how amazingly bright that Shadow was. D@mn, I think.. I'm must be a hack. No thats not it, oh yeah smash with a broken hand is just gay. I see. Hmm, well in that case Maruiniq has seen my plight for BB assistance, egad, caught with ones pants down hey? Hmm. That gives me an idea..

Runs up to castle dodges guards, commando rolls past servants backflips of vine trellis and land flat on my face in front on Maruiniq *WHUMP* I stand up quickly, dust myself and say AHA! SabreAnt then whips out a piece of bamboo, dacks Maruiniq and snaps the bamboo shoot over Maruiniq's bum *crack*

YEEEOUCH!!!
Wahahahahahaa!
Maruiniq flees from my fearsome stick of whippage and leaves the throne all to me. Mmm peanuts..

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
SabreAnt eats the peanuts

SabreAnt: Yum,Yum,Yum. Peanuts. Gag. cough. Choke. thinks<help me i choking.>

SakuraPichu walks up and sees choking SabreAnt. does Heimlech Maneuver and saves life.

SakuraPichu: My turn!

SakuraPichu kick SabreAnt off the thrown since cant rule anymore.

SakuraPichu sits on thrown and is ruler of the land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Yo SakuraPichu you got mail.
SakuraPichu: Oh cool, haven't got one since I started being mean to everyone *reads mail* "You have just opened a swedish Virus, please delete all your files and backup files and break all your CD's in half and throw your computer out in front of a bus"
SakuraPichu: Oh no a virus, what do I do?
Ultimaiq: I think you should just do what it say.
SakuraPichu: Ok, but I'll be back *runs out and throws his computer on the road and waits 34 minutes for the next bus to arrive*
Ultimaiq: While hes gone I'll just install a new security system that will remove anyone not wanted here.

Later when SakuraPichu tries to go back in hes burned by the automatic flamethrower.

I am the ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I cover myself in liquid nitrogen and... crap.. I'm frozen. I fall through the door way and get thawed out. I then run home looking rather stupid. ultimaiq2 is still ruler of the land.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
::Just tosses really short fused explosives into the room and after the fireworks go off slowly waltz in:: Guess whos ruler of the land now boyz.

Corin

Smash Lord
*the bomb at his feet doesn't explode* *loks down and prods the bomb*
DEFECT! *throws it at rovalles* *bomb explodes* O.o

I am now the ruler of the land! *said while it's raining rovalles all over*

Slayer Link

Smash Journeyman
But as Corin sat down to his throne I walk into them room dressed as Barney the Dino. We started singing a lot of fun songs and hugged eachother a lot. But when he wanted to play jumprope, I grabbed a laser jumprope and started spinning it really fast. He could not keep up with my tempo and was incenerated into thousand pieces.

I AM RULER OF THE LAND

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt runs in, (now totally thawed) and wields his stick of anti-laser-skipping-rope and beats up a nearby postman! He then pokes Slayer Link in the ribs so annoyingly that he (SL) gives up, quits, and goes home! WOOHOO!! Too easy! Aha, what is this? SabreAnt dislodges the bomb left under the throne and pifs it out the window. It lands in MJ's lap..

MJ: Dang..

KABBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

SabreAnt has 20 rubber henchmen subdue Slayer Link who was waiting outside in a courtyard awaiting the explosion, the all stack on top of him until he surrenders and agrees to get catapulted home.

*into a hessian bag, ==FWING!==*

Slayer Link lands in his pool at home and finds MJ's head floating next to him! SL: "AARGGGHHH!!!" He shoots it and runs inside, locking all doors and windows.

Dale

Smash Ace
Dale sees that Sabreant is doing pretty much nothing except acting out Terminator scenes with his collection of random action figures...none of which are actually the Terminator. I can't help but laugh at this...so I do, I laughed. Sabreant hears me and swings around and says, with a very red face, "how long have you been watching me?" And I says, "FHQWGHADS!"
Sabreant dies from instantly from a massive brain injury from trying to comprehend what I said and a heart attack because he eats too much. I think the heart attack may have been a coincidence...or maybe the heart attack happened after he died. You know, because he's really stupid? Well I'm no doctor but I'd say he's probably dead. I shoot him just to make sure. Caroll Burnette also takes a few shots at his body.

So, I guess, with a little help from Caroll Burnette I am the ruler of the land!

"Where'd you go Caroll? I need to talk to you"

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
s0c* enters the throne room in all his angelic glory. Dale's eyes immediately begin to bleed then melt in his head. The un-natural beauty of s0c* causes Dale to go made with love. Dale jumps from the throne landing on the stairs. He broken body rolls to the bottom at the feet of YOUR NEW RULER s0c*!

SIG!

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
:Rovalles gets a special summons from heaven:

God- There has been much chaos in the land. I will sent you back with whatever army you need.
Rovalles- Understood I will put him in place.

:returning to earth rovalles unleashes his swarm of Purin (Jigglypuffs) on s0c sending him to sleep::

I claim my rightful place as prince of all saiyans once again

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
posted by Dale:

Dale sees that Sabreant is doing pretty much nothing except acting out Terminator scenes with his collection of random action figures...none of which are actually the Terminator. I can't help but laugh at this...so I do, I laughed. Sabreant hears me and swings around and says, with a very red face, "how long have you been watching me?" And I says, "FHQWGHADS!"
Sabreant dies from instantly from a massive brain injury from trying to comprehend what I said and a heart attack because he eats too much. I think the heart attack may have been a coincidence...or maybe the heart attack happened after he died. You know, because he's really stupid? Well I'm no doctor but I'd say he's probably dead. I shoot him just to make sure. Caroll Burnette also takes a few shots at his body.

So, I guess, with a little help from Caroll Burnette I am the ruler of the land!

"Where'd you go Caroll? I need to talk to you"
SabreAnt whips out a bread roll, and for everyones amusement, beats Dale to a bloody pulp, then sends him in a cardboard box back to his mums house. Oops, he wasnt the ruler hey? Oh well. I tell rovalles about this weird guy that likes children named rovalles and he runs home screaming. For once, MJ became useful!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Walks up to the ant*
Me:That was nice. Way to roast a wienie.
Ant: Yeah, it was.
Me: I'm bored.
Ant: Me too.
Me: Meh.*I push ant over who enters a coma (if it can happen on the soaps....) and I sit on the throne.
I rule the land. Woo.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
SakuraPichu is back and Flameing mad, literally.:demon: So mad infact that the flames get fused in with the body and now has flamethrowing power ability.

SakuraPichu marches up to the thrown and uses flamethrowing powers to heat up the thrown that mic_128 is sitting on. mic_128 @$$ catches on fire and he runs to find the nearest sorce of water.

As SakuraPichu sits on the thrown, a firewall is put around all of the grounds.

SakuraPichu is now the ruler of the land.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
*sees SakuraPichu with magic powers*

Me: daddy daddy! i want super powers too!

rich guy dad: ok ok, i will buy you some scientist and they will experiment on you and something crazy will go wrong giving you extreme pain and then super powers. Is that what you really want?

Me: er... sure? i think. uh... yeah, i do!

*all that crap happens. And then i somehow have super powers to make tidal waves!*

Me: ha! SakuraPichu, i will put out your flames.

*makes tidal wave and washes out flames*

me: mwuahaha! SakuraPichu has drown, making me... RULER OF THE LAND!

Corin

Smash Lord
*sees SakuraPichu be drowned by Maruiniq* well, that wasn't very nice of you!
*calls up an electrical storm*
Lets see how your tidal waves fare against this!!!
Crispy fried Maruiniq anyone?

I am the RULER OF THE LAND!!

quack

Smash Apprentice
*Grabs the biggest knife in the lland and starts walking towards corin who is on the throne*
Throne is emptied.
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq enters the throneroom after playing FF X-2 for about 18 hours in one day.

Ultimaiq: Anyone missed me?
LS: Who are you?
Ultimaiq: Oh my god. I've been gone 2 days and allready I have been forgotten.
LS: I don't care who you are as long as you don't try to take the throne.
Ultimaiq: Hey thats a good idea.

*Insert FF X-2 battle music here*
Ultimaiq: You are going down.
LS: Oh yeah? *summons 2 big snakes as support units*
Ultimaiq: Two can play that game *Omegaiq and Hal acts as support units*
LS: Delta Poison Snake Attack!!
Ultimaiq: *takes 23HP damage* Oh look at me, im LightningSnake and im sooooo strong.
LS: *uses scan* Wtf?

Ultimaiq status:
Level: 100
HP: 99'999 MP 9'999
Att: 255 Def: 255 Mag: 255: Mag def: 255 Speed: 255 Luck: 100
Auto-All. Absorb all elements.

Description: If you are reading this you better try to run from the battle as fast as you humanly can, or you will be destroyed painfully.

Ultimaiq: Like my stats?
LS: No.
Ultimaiq: Omegaiq and hal, use Trigger happy! *3-x triggerhappy is shoted at LS at the same time*
LS: Blargh I died *snakes sees this and runs away*

Ultimaiq, Omegaiq and Hal gained 10 exp and 1 gil :chuckle:

guess that makes me the new ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt appears ands uses steal just as ultimaiq2 is changing dress-spheres and steals all of them. ultimaiq2 ends up naked and shreiks! SabreAnt borrows time off him and grins. SabreAnt puts a pair of jocks on ultima and sets him up on the shelf for display purposes. Hmm, I'd better hope he doesnt break free, oh well. Sudden cravings for chocolate make SabreAnt search for some..

Emacee

Smash Ace
*Emacee tempts Link_in_Park with some gold bond anti-itch powder.*

*LP leaps from throne nearly taking Emacee's hand*

*LP struggles with the lid*

*Emacee sits on the throne and watches LP struggle witha super glued lid.*

Emacee is now Ruler of the Elysium.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
s0c*, having been asleep for quite some time, awakens to find his throne being sat in by Emacee. s0c* is confused. "Why is this mere mortal sitting in my place of rulership...?"
Angered, s0c* gestures his hand toward Emacee. Emacee's eyes go wide as he feels every one of his organs burst within himself. His lifeless body crumples to the groud as s0c* elegantly strides to his throne.
ALL HAIL YOUR RIGHTFUL RULER s0c*!

Sauron

Smash Ace
Sauron enters the throne room to see who is the current ruler, and he sees s0c*. This person may be greater than some of the people here, but Sauron knew his might was more. Sauron knew that the strongest person should be the lord.

And of course, He was the strongest.

With The One Ring on his hand, Sauron stepped up to s0c*. With one smack of his mace, the current ruler went flying into a wall, and the wall fell, crushing s0c*.

The Dark Lord Sauron is now the Ruler.

quack

Smash Apprentice
As I was walking down the street I happened to notice a castle. So I go walking towards it. The gaurds ask what am I doing and I say I'm just visiting. They let me in.

As I look at the tourist map I scan for the throne. Luckily no metel detectors. As I get to the door I see gaurds. Luckily i came prepared. I throw a smoke bomb at them and kill them without any noise.

I walk to the throne with my SKS (the AK-47 they had to change name) and shoot up the throne holder. Then throw his body out of the window. Gaurds come running in. "Do not fear as I am your new king," I said.

Sauron

Smash Ace
Suaron easily got up from that attack. Did that person really believe he could be destroyed by human weapons? Sauron knew that an ignorant ruler cannot stand. Sauron came back into the thrown room and disposed of the new ruler.

The Dark Lord regained his rightful place as leader.

quack

Smash Apprentice
Remeber I am dead so I come back and drop a 5 ton rock on you making you no more. I am the ruler of the land.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Ignoring Quack who is a ghost, and is unable to affect the material world. Not to mention mortal.

s0c* slowly emerges from the pile of rubble at the same time that Sauron removes the rock from himself.
The two immortal semi-gods lock eyes on each other. Sauron's dark armour creaks as he unslings his mace. s0c*'s eyes begin to glow white as he begins to summon power.

Silence echoes through the throne room as the two super-powers stare at each other.

Then, quicker than any mortal can conceive, Sauron vaults at s0c* who is unprepared for the move. Sauron's mace strikes s0c* in the collar-bone, sending s0c* to the ground in an explosion of white light. The floor tiles shatter as the ground rumbles with the impact.

Sauron strikes again at s0c* but misses barely as s0c* dematerializes. Sauron recovers his stance as s0c* rematerializes behind him. Sauron attemps to spin around, but is too slow and feels the crackling energy of s0c*'s hands press against his armoured head.

Sauron is frozen as s0c* takes control of Sauron's power.

Sauron's armour begins to turn glowing red as it begins to superheat from the unnatural amount of energy flowing through it.

s0c* then lifts Sauron into the air, and launches him through the ceiling of the throne room.

s0c* slowly floats to the ground, fixes his collar, and lights a cigerette. He then strides up to the throne and sits down.

"I know this isn't the last I've seen on Sauron"

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt sneaks up behind soc* and bonks him on the head with a rusty banana. Totally unprepared for such a stupid attack, soc* faints from overthinking methods of punishment for SabreAnt. HA! Take that semi-god!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq appears behind SabbreAnt and gives him a wedgie and kicks him of the throne and uses a elbowdrop on his head, then uses Mario's back throw to launch him out the window into the alligator infested water surrounding the castle. SabreAnt is eaten by one of the hungry alligators wich is boiled alive when Ultimaiq throws a toaster into the water. Then he take the throne and puts a brand new beanbag there.

Ultimaiq is the ruler of the land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom