• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt points at SabbreAnt's misfortune and laughs! HA! TAKE THAT YOU IMPOSTER! King ultimaiq2 sure gave you what for! Boy I shoulda given you the old one-two myself. *boxes air* Hang on, ultima is in my chair! AHH!

SabreAnt charges and tackles ultimaiq2 off the throne/beanbag and pins him to the ground and tickles him. SabreAnt then does the 'typewriter' to him. (where you pin someones arms with you knees and poke their chest like a keyboard then slap their head and exclaim DING!) ultimaiq2 gives up and lets out some nervous gaseous fumes. Phew! Gross..

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
Lightning Snake: I'm back from the store! Hey who killed and dethroned my lookalike?
*Sabre Ant points at Ultimaiq*
Lightning Snake: You will pay dearly for this.
Ultimaiq: Yeah? Well, how about we settle this one on one?
Lightning Snake:Fine! Bring it on!
*We fight. Ultimaiq attacks me. I take 3 damage.*
Ultimaiq:Hey what is going on?
Lightning Snake: I have a permanent guard aura on me during battle. It divides the damage dealt out by your attacks by 10! Also I have the Cosmos Armour and the Cosmo Shield aswell which both not only dramatically increase my defence but make me resistant to all elements!
Ultimaiq: I can still outlast you! I think...
Lightning Snake: No, you can't. I SUMMON CHARON!
*I summon Charon. He makes his ball of evil slime which swallows Ultimaiq. He does not come out because Charon got his instant kill ability*
Sabre Ant: Oh well, I'm still ruler.
Lightning Snake: Your'e sure? If you are, I must warn you, the ferry of the river Styx is sailing. I can get you a nice seat next to Ultimaiq if you want. Charon insists that the ones he kills must come with him to the Greek underworld, Hades.
Sabre Ant: You can be ruler, it's not like I'm scared. My teeth are chattering because I'm, er, cold!

I am the ruler of the land!

Sauron

Smash Ace
Sauron realized he was too arrogant before. He believed he couldn't be defeated, and that is why he was overthrown.

He would not let that happen again.

Sauron focused all his thought and energy into The One Ring, to draw out his full power. He stormed into the castle and easily disposed of the guards and the current ruler, PsiFlameMaster.

Sauron is lord once more.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
MassChaos is to lazy to think of something clever.

MassChaos becomes a ghost and sits on the throne even though that doesn't mean anything.

MassChaos isn't even near being ruler of the land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: All this because I spelt SabreAnts name wrong *talking to Hades* So if I have understod this right, if I win 1 game of poker I can go back?
Hades: Yes *laughs silently*
Uiq: Beat this, I got 3 number 2's.
Hades: 5 kings, huh where did he go *looks up from his cards*

Back at the castle.
LS: Ah it's good to be the ruler, especially because I got Ultimaiqs beanbag. Hey you there slave guy (SabreAnt) get me a sammich.
SA: Yes sir, forgive my slowness sir.
LS: If you used less time talking like a slave you would have been done now.
SA: But sir, if I did that you would just punish me.
LS: Your point?

But then Ultimaiq breaks through the floor and SabreAnt is hurled out of the window and crash lands on SabbreAnts body.

LS: Guards get him! *nothing happens*
Uiq: Hah they are still royal to me *sees guards playing smash*
LS: Dullahan you get him while I hide behind the beanbagthronethingy.
Dullahan: My pleasure sir.
Uiq: Feel my wrath! *uses Oversouled Overdrive-Trance-Limitbreak*
LS: Nooooo! Dullahan can't die... I feel so lonely.
Uiq: Your turn Lightning Snake, if thats your real name.
LS: No, actually people just call me: Hey you! and stuff like that.
Uiq: So you never had a real name?
LS: *looks around* errrh no.
Uiq: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
LS: Stop that.
Uiq: Time to die nameless *grabs LS and shove several Dr Mario pills down his throath*
LS: *is drugged* Oh look at the pretty colours *falls down the 1000 steps stairs*

Sauron

Smash Ace
But, ultimaiq2 was not the ruler for long. For Suaron summoned his mightiest force. They are The Nine, The Nazgul, The Ringwraiths.

With The Nine Sauron was able to breakinto the castle and destroy all that stood in his way. In the throne room ultimaiq2 tried to fight Sauron, but it was for nuaght. The current ruler was no match for the Lieutenant of Melkor.

Suaron is the ruler.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
s0c* awakens from the ridiculous banana attack that was inflicted upon him earlier.

"Hello Sauron" s0c* says smoothly

Sauron spins around to see his arch-rival floating above him. s0c* sets down on the ground infront of Sauron.

"Ahh, I see you are here to take my throne from me"
"Indeed I am my friend" s0c* replies as he begins to summon power.

Sauron then snatches s0c* by the throat.

"Mistake" His eyes buring with the dark power of the ring. Sauron throws s0c* through one of the stained glass windows decorating the grand throne room.

Hail your ruler Sauron

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Me: Hey there Sauron.

Su: What do you want maggot?

Me: I'd like to introduce you to... YOUR WORST ENEMY?

Su? Who? Frodo?

Me: HO HO! no. I'd like you to meet Sonic the Hedgehog

Su:... ... ... BWAHH HAA HAA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's supposed to be mt worst enemy how?

*Sonic uses he super speedy skills to steal the ring from Su.

Su: AHHH! MY RING! WHERE'D IT GO?!?!

Sonic: When I touch rings, they magically disappear and add to my strength. By the way LIP, cough it up.

Me: *Sigh* alright.

*I Give sonic $200.*

Sonic: Thanks.

*Sonic zooms away*

Me: Okay, you lost your ring, your in trouble now.

Su: Heheh... *Runs faster than sonic away*

Me: Well folks, you know what that means...

Now i'll do a dance Old-Tyme Homestar style and say "I'm the ruler of the land"

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
A revive platform appears and Ultimaiq arise from the death.

Uiq: Gah! my neck hurts, and the rightside of my leftfoots little toe.
LIP: I got a bad feeling about this *hides behind the throne/beanbag*
Uiq: Where is Sauron?
LIP: *different voice* hes not here.
Uiq: Thanks, I'll be going this way now... Hey that sounded like someone fammiliar, is that you grandfather?
LIP: Uh, yes it is I.
Uiq: Where are you?
LIP: I am with God now, but do not worry I am ok.
Uiq: You owe me 30 bucks, chough it up.
LIP: I uh, I do not have any money at the moment, could you come back like next saturday?
Uiq: Aw, ok.
LIP: *low voice* Sucker.
Uiq: What you say?
LIP: So long my child.
Uiq: *Thinks a little* You are not my father.
LIP: Ultima... I am your father.
Uiq: Noooooooooooo! you can't be.
LIP: *thinks* Uh oh better run.
Uiq: What? who goes there, Link_in_park?
LIP: You will never get me alive *throws flash granade*
Uiq: Ah my eyes, my butifull eyes!
LIP: Me too ya!

Suddently a crash is heard and Ultimaiq soon finds out that something has killed Link_in_park with a big rock.

Uiq: Hey whos rock is this? Well I guess that makes me the ruler.
LIP: Im not dead.
Uiq: Oh but you will be soon enough. *casts Ultima spell combined with quadra magic materia and LIP is reduced to nothingnees*

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
B-E-A-UTIFUL

I land the Highwind by the castle (or where ever you keep this "throne")

Ultimaiq2 is stunned at the size of my ship, and stares aimlessly at it. I jump out, holding a red orb in my hand.

The word "SUMMON" appears in mid-air, followed by the words "NEO BAHAMUT." The ground under ultimaiq shakes, and he is lifted into the sky on a tiny island of land.

He soars ever-higher, eventually breaking through the clouds.

A majestic red dragon appears, and opens its ominous jaws.

Ultimaiq stands there, helpless, legs frozen to the dirt. His own mouth gaping, eyes wide and bloodshot.

The dragon spreads its wings, doubling the size of the towering figure. A cry escapes the beast's mouth, but that is not all that escapes. Set free from deep inside the creature's belly, a ray of pure light breaks out, destroying everything that stands in the path.

The insignificant dirt-clod that stood between ultimaiq and the world below becomes no more. He plumits as fast as he ascended, maybe faster. Just one more rain drop in a shower of death.

Proving my own power, I am the obvious ruler of the land.

Sauron

Smash Ace
Luckily for Sauron, no one can willingly destroy The Ring. Therefore, he was easily able to take The Ring back from Sonic and wipe out his pathetic existence.

Sauron returned to the castle, and with The Nazgul, I was able to take the castle and defeat the current leader.

The Dark Lord has returned as the true Ruler!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: The one ring to rule them all eh? I don't see anyone ruling me.
Sauron: You must obey me.
Uiq: Why?
Sauron: Because I have the one ring to rule them all.
Uiq: And just how is the ring supposed to rule me?
Sauron: It uh. forces your mind to be controlled by it.
Uiq: My mind dosen't feel very controlled.
Sauron: Then fear my big army of doom and oblivion.
Uiq: Diden't your army get destroyed by that elfboy.
Sauron: (man this guy is though) Well why don't YOU tell me how I rule everybody.
Uiq: Simple, you are sitting on the ruler of the land throne and therefore you rule people.
Sauron: And why are not you being ruled?
Uiq: Because I am here to take the throne and abuse it to grant me the ruling power so that I can see people like you 'suffer'.
Sauron: Hahaha, you can't remove me *chains himself on the throne and use several locks on it*
Uiq: To bad you can't move and all.
Sauron: What? why?
Uiq: I brought my grandfather with me, and he needs to tell someone about his days in worldwar2.
Sauron: No please don't, I don't wanna.
G-F: When I joined the military the first time, my work was to wash the floors in the barracks *2 hours later* I usually used a spunge to wash the floors first then I *who knows how many hours later* Then they gave me my first handgranade, you want to see it? I still have it with me.
Sauron: Please can you shove it down my mouth?
G-F: I'll go get it *walks slowly thowards the exit*
Uiq: I'll just play some smash while we wait.
Sauron: Man don't use Link, he sucks. *sees Link owning everyone that plays against Ultimaiq* Man you cheating, use someone fair like Marth *Marth also owns everyone*

Many hours pass.

G-F: Oh hello boys, I brought my granade.
Sauron: Please just kill me.
G-F: First I have to tell you a story about how I got it.
Sauron: You allready did.
G-F: Be quiet you. When I joined the military the first time (Don't even try to count how many hours pass this time).

Ultimaiqs grandfather then shove the granade down Saurons mouth and pull the trigger and Sauron is blased into oblivion.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Haha! Got one for me gramps!? SabreAnt yoinks a grenade from G-F and ingests it! KABLOOIE!!! That-sa spicy meatball-a! Quick as a flash, SabreAnt grabs some curtains and swings around the throne room shouting obnoxious catchphrases like "Arr me hearties!" and "Hi-oh Silver!" Then for no apparent reason he cuts the curtains midflight and crashes down in a heap in the corner. Somewhere under the blankets he stirs and gets up. TADA! He brandishes his bent sword and picks his wedgie.

Many thoughts race through ultimaiq2's mind, among those, how to combat such stupidity without getting hurt, whats for lunch, and wheres my gun. Figuring an answer to the last thought, ultima whips out his rifle and says Aha! Obviously at a disadvantage, SabreAnt screams SPOON! And a thousand rubber henchmen enter with golf clubs and pieces of wood! Agh! ultimaiq2 is subdued and tossed into the moat.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm glad it's you I'm de-throning Sabre. Heh heh.

Me: Hi sabre. As a gift, have this knife.
Sabre: Cool! Now scram! I know you are up to something.
I walk out. Sabre starts to play with the knife and accidently opens up his own stomach and sees his guts fall out and go all over the floor and a dog runs in and eats his guts. He was so shocked he had his mouth wide open and a dozzen flies fly in and he swallows them and he stagers around and lands on a nearby wood chipper who then gets chipped and lands on the middle of the road as an elephant parade walks by and crushes him to a little (Ok, big) stain on the road. I open the door, see he has gone and sit on the throne. (puff, puff, whew!)

Me: Someone get some air freshener!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Boy am I glad its you on the throne mic

A wandering merchant in the elephant parade caught the whiff of SabreAnt coming from the ground. Bottling the mysterious scent, he returns to his secret laboratory and infuses the pungent aroma in his newest creation (later to be known as SabreAnt), as he hits the power switch, the body springs to life, mugs him and takes off for the castle!

With his new body and improved strength, SabreAnt wrestles mic off the throne and holds him up to the wall, he wind his fist up and punches mic so hard that he flies through it and out into courtyard below. Landing in the fountain mic is dazed and sore. SabreAnt jumps down and lands on him, crunching him good. He picks mick up and throws him over the castle wall covered in jewels into the rabble of commoners outside. Suddenly a great commotion is heard and mic screams Ahh! Get off me!. To no avail, the street scum rob him and leave him naked and unconcious in the city square.

SabreAnt is now the unusually vicious Ruler of the Land.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I come up and make one phone call to the city zoning department. They examine the holes in the walls and broken things all over, and decide to condem the castle, unless you can pay for the damage. You can't, and are evicted. I ask the city zoning department if I might buy the castle, and bring it up to code, then I give a long speech on how important this castle is as a historic monument. They give it to me.

I am a peaceful ruler of the land!

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Seeing the condemed sign on the door, s0c* decides that the castle must be moved.

He hops in the batmobile and cruises down the highway looknig for a suitable castle.

Then rising from the horizon he spots the perfect structure. Driving into the parking lot, he parks across from the door.

He enters the bottle factory doors in a blast of white light. The factors workers drop to their knees in a forced prayer to their new King.

s0c* strides up the metal stairs to the supervisors office.

Supervisor: "WHATS THIS!?"
s0c*: "Tis I, your new ruler!!"

s0c* boots the supervisor out of the door and sits down at his new desk.

Champion of the Bottle Factory...HAIL HIM.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Worker: Okay, time to move the "condemned" sign.

Later...

Lightning Snake: hey Creature 85, Can I be ruler of the land?
Creature 85: Well, seeing how S0c* went off to rule a bottle factory, and you are a member of my clan, I declare you joint ruler of the land!

I am the joint ruler of the land!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Leaving Lightning Snake as joint ruler, I let him take over state affairs while I lead an army of monkeys against the bottle factory, kicking s0c* out.

I am the joint ruler of the bottle factory and the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
But then the Oblivious Ultimaiq comes to destroy the fun (again) and bombs the bottle factory (after stealing 4 bottles to store faries in). Later he goes to the castle to face the new ruler Lightning Snake.

LS: Ah I have been expecting you.
Uiq: Why?
LS: Uh... no forget that, I'll just desolate you with my radioactive ray gun.
Uiq: Emh. you are holding it the wrong way.
LS: Hahaha you fool *turns the gun around* now prepare for your doom.
Uiq: Im sooooo scared.
LS: 3, 2, 1 FYAH!! *shoots himself*

I am the ruler of the radioactive land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
"And I thought an A-Bomb would've killed a guy..
"Well! Now you know better."

Gleaning power from his reserves of sugar, SabreAnt calms down and puts on some fuzzy bunny slippers and gets out his favourite magazine. Hold on! Theres a kingdom to be claimed! SabreAnt gets his toolkit and races out the door............. oops he thinks. He rushes back about gives his wife the traditional working class man smooch on the forehead then races off again, flailing madly!

Arriving at the castle, it looks oddly different and no where near as impenetrable as before. Oh well, bonus. Grabbing an assortment of rocks, SabreAnt begins throwing them at the window to attract ultimaiq2's attention. As he gets near the window, SabreAnt hurls a large novelty football and socks ultima straight in the head. ZOCK!! Looking dazed and content, ultimaiq2 stumbles out of the window into a carefully placed net, carefully placed because it was placed so that it wouldn't catch him. Running up, SabreAnt grabs ultima's jockstrap and wedgies him to heavens!!! Running off in a bizarre mixture of pleasure and pain, ultimaiq2 was reported as last shouting "I say, that jolly well hurts!"

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Once SabreAnt reaches the throne room he soon discovers that he cannont survive in the radioactive area so he decides to build a new throne on the roof of the castle.

SabreAnt: Now what would a traditional working class man like me build the throne of? *sees a huge pile of Lego*

Back to where Ultimaiq feels the grusome pain.

Ultimaiq: I say, that jolly well hurts. *rips pants of* wops, hey you give me you pants.
Dale: No way, thats gay man.
Uiq: Not like that.
Dale: Still, I won't give up my brand new pants wich has high status increasing abilities.
Uiq: Mug! *mugs Dale*
Dale: I'll get you for this! *runs home*

At the top of the castle SabreAnt is busy building a throne of lego blocks.

SabreAnt: Now if we put the red one here with the blue one we should have room for the green one and the black scary lokking block (also called the C4 block Ultimaiq made once).
Ultimaiq: *climbs a ladder to the top of the castle* Man how high is this thing.
SA: Eeeeeek! I mean who dear to disturb the important work of SaberAnts throne building progress.
Uiq: You better not use any black lego blocks.
SA: Black eh? *puts 23 black blocks on the throne*
Uiq: Im warning you.
SA: What you gonna do? cry to you mommy?
Uiq: Code name 'mommy' trigger codename 'black death'
SA: Nananananaaaaana! bleh!

A click is heard and Sabreant and Ultimaiq is blown up by a huge explotion.

SA: I... I think I wet my pants.
Uiq: Ugh. Just go and borrow one of Dales.
SA: I'll be back in 5 minutes.

While SabreAnt is gone to 'borrow' some pants Ultimaiq takes the throne back and un-radioactivates it.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yes but you forgot about me. Since I am still joint ruler of the land, I file a lawsuit against you for stealing the throne, (then loosing it and getting it again) With all my high powered lawyers and a bribed judge, I win and get the land back, plus a million dollars. You are sent to jail for five years, and have to share the same cell as Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant. I then give the bombed bottle factory to Lightning Snake.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
No this cannont be happening, Ultimaiq is in jail with the 'thing' Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant. While Creature_85 is ruling the land. What will happen to our beloved hero of... I don't know what he is supposed to be the hero of simply because he is pretty much pure evil.

Ultimaiq: Man I gotta get out of here and kick Creature_85 off my throne.
MJ: Kobe did you hear something? (MJ has suddently become blind after looking in a mirror)
Kobe: No. (he got blind after looking at MJ)
Uiq: I could realy use a plot hole right about now.

Back at the castle.

C85: Mwahahahaha I am so evil, that Ultiguy will never come back now.
LS: Yes and now we have time to repair the bottle factory.
C85: Why bother we got the castle and controll of the land.
LS: Hey lets go and see someone being executed.
C85: Sounds good to me.

Back at the jail.

Uiq: I summon the great power of the allmighty plot hole!!
MJ: Did you hear something Kobe?
Kobe: No. And stop talking to me you freak.

Ultimaiq is teleported to the castle where he meets B85 and LS.

Uiq: I have come to take whats rightfully mine.
B85: The beanbag?
Uiq: No the throne wich is a beanbag. Prepare to be destroyed.
B85: Runaway! *runs out of the castle*
LS: I uh. forgot to turn of the owen at home *runs away*
Uiq: Man way to easy *got a picture of MJ*

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt returns wearing a pair of flair pants he got from Dale. Ultimaiq2 starts laughing and SabreAnt says 'Shutup, its all he had.' Wielding a lego sword Sabre declares war on ultima and then proceed to jab at him repeatedly causing ultima to yawn. "HOOOO!!! Yawn at my valiant efforts will you?" SabreAnt gets out a lego cannon, and lays seige to the throne. Zing, zing zing! the cannonballs fly and ultima falls into a deep sleep due to boredom. Ha, nows my chance I think. SabreAnt grabs a lego aeroplane and throws it at ultimaiq2 who snorts and inhales it midflight. "Hmph" Thinking creatively, I hoist ultimaiq2 onto my shoulder and prop him in the corner gently and quietly. I sit on the bean bag as quietly as I can and rule silently. Ssshh! Dont wake him!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(since no one have posted in a while, I'll just do it)

Ultimaiq: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ *starts walking in his sleep*
SabreAnt: Hey, no one wake him up, this could be entertaining.

Ultimaiq walks over to the chitchen where he crashes into a table with a lot of food, then he picks up a XL large chitchen knife that he holds in his right hand while picking up a knife sharpener in his left.

SA: What is he doing?
Creature_85: I dunno.
SA: Hey when did you come back?
C85: I came back as soon as I thought it was pretty cowardly being scared of a picture. Oh my god! hes comming right for us!

Ultimaiq walks slowly thowards the two while sharpening the knife and having a evil looking sleepy smile on his face.

SA: Creature_85 do something.
C85: I can't mooooove.
SA: *picks up Creature_85 and runs for it* Man your heavy.
C85: nonono, your just weak.
SA: What you say?
C85: Uh I, uh... I mean, take me to safety from the evil killer.
SA: Safety my *** *dumps Creature_85 out the window*
C85: *while falling* I'll get you for this!!! *crash!!*

The noice of the crash wakes up Ultimaiq.

Uiq: Hey where am I?
SA: You are on a dream *funny voice*
Uiq: M'kay, so whats happening?
SA: You are going on a mission to save a swedish guy from the past, so that he dosen't get killed.
Uiq: Sounds like a good dream to me *leaves the castle*
SA: Ah looks like im still the ruler of the land.

A time warping hole appears near SabreAnt and a swedish person comes out.

Swedish guy: Hej jag är Svenska, och jag skal drepa dej. (Hi, I am a swedish guy, and Im gonna kill you)
SA: What I don't understand you? *gunshot is heard*

Jag är herskaren över landet!
(I am the ruler of the land!)

But what happened to Ultimaiq, is he lost in time? but for now the Swedish guy rules the land. (NB! I am Norwegian so some of the Swedish text might be wrong, so don't say I wrote anything wrong).

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I pull out a parachute while falling, and land safely. Then I scale the wall and stab the Swedish guy with my really wierd time knife, sending the Swedish guy back in time 1 day, where he stops ultimaiq2 from going back in time.

I am ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
All this time business sees SabreAnt pick up Creature_85 up and tuck him underneath his arm again and throw him out the window for some strange reason. Again C85 vows revenge, but seeing as it took 3 days for SabreAnt to be detroned last time, he decides he'll chance it. Muuahahaaa!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Oh hi swedish person with no no name and a big gun and a evil lokkign face... Ah!!! ruuuuun!!!
Swede: Kom tilbaka! (get back here) jag skal bara drepa dej (im only gonna kill you).
Uiq: Hey look what I found, a rocket launcher.
Swede: Inta bra (not good)

Ultimaiq fires a rocket at the swede and he explodes leaving a time warping hole wich he jumps into and is taken back to where SabreAnt is just going to dump Creature_85 out of the window for a second time.

Creature_85: I'll get my reeeeeveeeengeeeeee!!! *crash*
SabreAnt: Mwahaha, now both my nemesis are gone I can finaly rule the land.
Ultimaiq: Got the time?
SA: What? I thought you where lost in time?
Uiq: Im here am I not?
SA: YOU! wait right there, I got a present for you.

Ultimaiq waits 275 seconds and SabreAnt drives through the wall with something that appears to be a giant lego tank.

SA: HAHA how are you going to defeat this?
Uiq: *searches his pocket* Firestorm! *uses his smal lighter to set fire on the lego tank*
SA: Evacuate *buttonsound is heard and SabreAnt is launched out of the tank and through the roof and gets star KO'ed*

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Chaoser: Ultimaiq!!! Im calling u out for a 1vs1 Link battle...winner takes all!!

*Ultimaiq eating grapes did'nt here a word i said*

Ultimai: Huh?...You say some?

Chaoser:AHHH! I said...aww forget it

*Takes out a bomb in throws it at ultimaiq, but he narrrowly escapes the blast.

Ultimaiq: Ohh..a duel! Ok lets go then.

*Ulti and Chaoser both draw there swords*

*Chaoser, wit out warning throws his boomerang and ulti getting scraped across the face.

*Ultim gets inraged and send his guards at me, but i quickly dispose of them. Ulti than throws a bomb,not to hit me but....*

*Chaoser, while hidden in the dust tries to look around but sees nothing but clouds of dust.*

Chaoser: Where is he?...Where did he go?

*Suddenly out of no where Ulti appears out from behind the dusty clouds and gives Chaoser a solid punch to the face.which dazes me for a quick second and sends me on one of my knees*

Chaoser: Ur good but not good enough..

*Chaoser trips ultim and holds his sword to his neck*

Chaoser: Go and never return!!

I am the ruler of the land!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Hey, you know you wrote my name different allmost in all your lines.
Chaoser: It wasen't me.
Uiq: Then who?
Cha: There was a uh, monkey on my keyboard.
Uiq: Keyboard?
Cha: You know, the thing in front of your pc screen.
Uiq: Your nuts.
Cha: Why you! I challenge you to a 1on1 Link battle.
Uiq: Very well *Got 17'000 KO's with Link* I wont lose easly.
Cha: I warn you, I can beat my bros Bowser with him.

They fight a 5 stock match and Ultimaiq wins with losing only 2 stocks.

Cha: You cheated, you used L-cancel and stuff.
Uiq: When did that become cheating?
Cha: Today! *throws flash-granade* Bwahahahaha!! Hey, ouch! *crash*
Uiq: Where are you?
Cha: *No answer*
Uiq: *Not blinded anymore* Hahaha! you fell on the floor hitting your head into that bowlingball... What we got a bowling place here? Yay!! *plays bowling*

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Cha: you'll suffer for that

Ult:Bring it on(Again)

*Chaoser and Ultimaiq echange blows and a long tiring battle*

Cha:give up
Ult:Never
*They both charge each other in a attempt for a final blow but then Chaoser thought of a better idea.

*chaoser stops takes out out a home run bat and BAM!! Ultimaiq is going...going..Gone!!

Now Im the ruler of the Land!!

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Me: Hey Chaoser wanna come see this?
Chaoser: What?
Me: Its stewie from family guy.
Chaoser: oh sweet
(runs over to stewie)
Stewie: Im going to kill you.
(fires a raygun at Chaoser, then me.)

Stewie takes the throne (and the world)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Hahaha! Stewie you forgot to say your the ruler of the land!
Stewie: Hahaa! you just said that I Stewie is the ruler of the land!
Uiq: Doh!
Ste: Now leave my land before I get you beheaded.
Uiq: Go ahead and try, *knocks himself on the chest* this is a Phantom Dimond Supreeme Ultima armour wich I also got a matching helmet to.
Ste: Your puny armour wont do much if its gone.
Uiq: *looks down onto body* Hey who stole my armour.
Rikku: *walking around in a oversized armour* Not me.

Ultimaiqs cellphone calls.

Uiq: Yes?... what?... No you can't have that...Okok You can have it after you take out some Family Guy that is bothering me.

A few seconds later a pink car crashes through the wall.

Homer J Simpson: It's time to take out the trash, but first I'll have to ask you to leave.
Ste: Okok just dont hurt me.
Uiq: As promised heres your XXXL box of sprinkled doughnuts.
Hom: Wohoo!!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Ult: Yes!! Im the ulitimate ruler..everyone will bow down to my greatness...hahahahahah

*suddenly ultimaiq guards begin to fall one by one and out of no where a 100 dollar bill appears before ultimaiq*

Ult:wow! a hundred dollars....wait if i leave my thone im surely to be attacked..[long silence].....aww forget, I'll go for it anyways.

*Ultimaiq makes a quick dash for the hunit and quickly retreats to his throne*

Ult: Whew!.. that was close..i though...(Boom)

*Off goes Ultimaiq into the sky and Chaoser slowly walks from behind the throne and with a remoteand then takes a seat.*

Cha:You got to love explosive technology...man... Its good to be king!! :laugh:

Im the Ruler of the land!!

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
*High above the castle*
Ultimaiq: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
*Even higher, in my airship...*
Lightning Snake: Who needs the castle when you've got an airship.
*THUMP*
Lightning Snake: What was that?
Engineer: Something just penetrated the hull!
Lightning Snake: what?
*Ultimaiq smashes halfway through the floor and pulls himself up*
Ultimaiq: Lightning Snake! This ends here!
Lightning Snake: In case you haven't noticed, you penetrated the fuel tank and we're going down in flames!
Ultimaiq: I don't care! On the deck now! A duel!

*On the deck*
Lightning Snake: Condemn!
*The Grim Reaper emerges and takes Ultimaiq's soul to the afterlife*
Ligthtning Snake: That was easy!*Notices that the airship is going to hit the castle* Uh-oh!
*I run and seek safety in the hold as the airship begins to penetrate the castle's roof.*
*In the castle*
Chaoser: *realises he's about to be crushed*AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
*He is killed by the impact's explosion*

Later...
*I pull myself from the castle's ruins and sit on the remains ofthe throne.*

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Me: Time to unseat LS. Hey Lightning Snake! There's two gil and a monkey out there in the desert!

LS: A monkey! Where?! *runs off*

Me: Wow, that was easy.

*Ultimaiq's body falls into the castle*

Chaoser: *his soul is floating around, sees Ultimaiq's body and flies into it* Ah! I'm Ultimaiq! Oh well, prepare to fight for the throne!

Me: OK *pulls out a pistol and shoots Chaoser* I don't fight fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom