• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Screw you guys im going home.
MassChaos: Haha but your home is destroyed.
Ultimaiq: That won't stop me.
MassChaos: Huh?
Ultimaiq: Chronoshift! *travels through time* Now where is Creature_85?
Creature_85: Mwahahaha time too set the world on fire!!
Ultimaiq: Hey you stop!
Creature_85: Why? I must destroy the world because Karebo gets ticked off for being beat by a guy who likes ice cream cones.
Ultimaiq: That makes sense.
Creature_85: Never mind that, let's just fight to the death!
Ultimaiq: I'll use my ULTIMATE weapon, ZeroEXE's rusty nail/board combo. *smacks Creature_85*
Creature_85: Ah my eyes, my beutifull eyes!!

I am the ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
and after doing this turns Creature into a tiny insignifcant pile pf crap
Heh.... heh. eh.he hehe he hooo hoo hoo hoo haah ah ha ha!!!

Ehem.. SabreAnt spies a lot of world changes occuring and spanks Creature for being such a naughty boy! He then creeps up behind ultimaiq2 and gives him an oObEr wedgie! OUCH! ultimaiq2 runs of in pain to pick his wedge, and vows revenge of a similar nature. SabreAnt tightens his belt...

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I pull out a machine gun and shred ultimaiq2 for hitting be with a board with nails. Then I take that board and hit SabreAnt with it.

I am ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Hey Creature_85 I got a present for you.
Creature_85: Gimme!!
Ultimaiq: First turn around and close your eyes.
Creature_85: Ok.
Ultimaiq: oObEr wedgie!
Creature_85: I can't see!! Im blind!!
Ultimaiq: Hahaha, and now I'll give one too SabreAnt too.
SabreAnt: Anyone say my name? Uh oh... Ruuuun!!
Ultimaiq: Come back here!!
SabreAnt: I gotta hide, that dumpster looks good. (not 'that' kind of good) *jumps into the dumpster*
Ultimaiq: SaaaaabreAnnnnnnt!! where are you?
SabreAnt: Phew! that was close *A certian sound* Oh no a Dumptruck.
Ultimaiq: I guess I'll head back to the castle now.
SabreAnt: *While being crushed* I'll get you for this! I swear!! Oh look a quarter. *high crushing sound*

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Me: Hey, I was ruler before you!

ultimaiq2: Uh...how 'bout not!?

Me: O.K.

*I plot in my secret laboratory that is somewhere in which I keep secret. I discover nothing. I start to get mad at my self for wasting time and being stupid. I then go back to ultimaiq2 who is sitting on 'his' throne.

Me: Hi, I'm back.

ultimaiq2: Go away!

Me: Well, then. I'll just have to fight you for it!

Round 1
Me: Ha, you'll die!

ultimaiq2: Or not.

*ultimaiq2 throws a tin can at me

Me: ...Ouch...

*I fall down and break into seizures

Round 2
Me: Oh, you'll pay for that back talk!

ultimaiq2: I never said anything...

Me: Too bad, you did now!

*I clunk him in the head with a rock spire in which is 1 mile in diameter, thus knocking him out

Me: Now I am ruler of the land!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
I make up a random post, Gaigamer reads it, and it is so horrible that his head explodes and he comes back in a couple posts to become Ruler of the Land again.

Then, I am Ruler of the Land, and the Other Land that MassChaos created.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
*SCCCCRRREEEEECCCHHHHHH!!! Clunk* - the sound of a quarter being using to foil a dumptrucks attempt at homocide.

Thinking quickly SabreAnt avoiding harm and creatively used the nearby coin to his advantage. Huzzah! Now... to find a way out. Hmm, this appears to be one of the cardboard dumptrucks. I think I'll just kick a hole in the wall. *thwock* Ah! Freedom.

I approach FoX_KiLLz and tell them that I can see Cloud in the distance! Looking around, FoX spots a black spot on the horizon and charges after it looking for their beloved Cloud. Oops.. did I say Cloud? I meant clouds. Yes, many clouds in the distance. Oh well. No doubt they'll be back. Still, for now..

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: *sneaks up behind SabreAnt* oObEr wedgie!
SabreAnt: I can't see!! Im blind!!
Ultimaiq: Ah revenge is sweet.
SabreAnt: *rips of the wedgie*
Ultimaiq: I belive you allready have seen my new friend.
SabreAnt: Dale?
Ultimaiq: No! Him *points behind Dale who is just wandering around*
BG: Remember me?
SabreAnt: It's Bill Gates, Im so out of here.
BG: Come back here! *takles SabreAnt*
SabreAnt: Wait, wait, wait. I am both bigger and stronger than Bill so why am I scared of him? *Bills bodyguards enter* This is not good, Ultimaiq do something!!
Ultimaiq: I am *holds a videocamera* This is funny.
BG: Bodyguards start jumping on SabreAnt.
SabreAnt: No don't, I like my bones NOT broken.
BG: Then take him to the bathroom.
SabreAnt: Nooooooooooo!!
Ultimaiq: *follows them but the bodyguards locks the door and many flushing sounds is coming from the inside* Aw man, I wish I could see that.

I am the ruler of the land! (if you don't know whats going on you should look at SabreAnts last post in "whats the worst that could happen"

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
*Now that my heads...uh...basicly back, I go back to the throne

Me: Oh, time to die...wait...where's Fox boy?

ultimaiq2: I...uh...did something to him...heh heh...

Me: Well, I kind of wanted revenge for that stupid post in which blew my head apart...but you'll have to do

ultimaiq2: What are you going to do? Hit me in the head with a rock spire?

*thinking to myself: How'd he figure that one out...
Me: ...n-no...well...uh...

ultimaiq2: Figures...

Me: Oh, you'll get yours!

*I throw a toilet in which was previously used (read 2 posts ago) and it hits his head and it spontaneously cumbusts for no apparent reason

Me: That's kind of weird...well...I'm Ruler of the Land!

Corin

Smash Lord
*runs around flailing his arms wildly with fire in his hair*
Me: AHHHH! the combusting toilet put my hair on fire! AHHHHHH

Gaia: O.o

Me: AHHHH ><

Gaia: O.o

Me: *accidentally knocks over Gaia on his way to put out the fire*

O.o
o.O
RULER OF THE LAND=ME!

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Me: That be a nasty trick!

Corin: But it was an accident!

Me: To bad!

*I knock him over and laugh at him, just because i'm that good. Then I light him on fire and watch him dance around

Corin: Ahhh! I'm on fiya! It burns! AHHH!! I'm on FIYA!!!

Me: Thanks for the entertainment, Corin. I could use that...it gets pretty boring...I happen to think that I am the Ruler of the Land, again...for a little while at least, until somebody tries to stop me, again...

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Thats right "Again" someone shall stop you from being the ruler.
Gaiagamer: And you are?
Ultimaiq: Your worst nightmare.
Gaiagamer: You don't look like my worst nightmare.
Ultimaiq: I uh, forget that, now is the time you are destroyed.
Gaiagamer: Im soooo scared, what are you gonna do? talk me to death?
Ultimaiq: Yes, but not me. Let me introduce my Grandfather.
Gaiagamer: Hah, do your worst.
GF: Did I ever tell you boys about my days in the worldwar2. I was about your age when... *6 hours later* And now over to the second day of the war *a LONG time later* Hey wake up! Now the nazis invaded several countries including Norway where im from, Norway is a... *days pass*
Gaiagamer: No!!! I've had enough of this *bangs his head into a wall till he can't think anymore*
Ultimaiq: You ok?
Gaiagamer: Bloghahagigi!!
Ultimaiq: You want me to be the ruler of the land?
Gaiagamer: Igapuffglugg.
Ultimaiq: I'll take that as a yes, guards throw him out the window.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Gold: *is walking along while reading some book*
ultima: Uh...can I help you?
Gold: Huh? *reads* Yeah, sure. You should do.
ultima: Do? Do for what?
Gold: Helping me.
ultima: Oh. Well make it quick, as ruler of the land, I have important things to attend to (like relaxing and having people do as I command)
Gold: Alright, hold these. *Gives him a box of Trix cereal and a box of Lucky Charms cereal*
ultima: Mmm, I like these!
Gold: That's good to hear! *starts reciting some odd chant while reading from the book*
ultima: Hey, what are you sayin- *POOOF*

Suddenly, in a poof of smoke, ultima turns into a tall rabbit. And just as suddenly, two crowds of kids appear.
First group of kids: Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!
Second group of kids: Hey! That rabbit has Lucky's Lucky charms! Get him!

*Both groups converge on ultima*
ultima: What the...hey! Wait! I'm not really a rabbit, wait, I can ex-ah crap, screw it they won't listen! *starts running..er...hopping away as fast as he can!* And of course I take the throne!

I am ruler of the land!

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
*After many years of schooling, I come back prepared for ruling the land again...then getting kicked off...

Me: Time for me to be ruler again.

GoldShadow: No...I won't let you.

Me: This is a technique I learned from school.

*I launch a nuke at GoldShadow and blow his head off. It also just happens to blow the rest of him up

Me: Ha! I'm ready to become the Ruler of the Land, again. And then get blown up later.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
*some kid managed to jump on top of Ultimaiq and instantly killing him and therefor reviving him in his 'normal' form*

Ultimaiq: Now to seek revenge on the kids *dresses up as Barny the dinosaur*
Kids: Yay its Barney!!
Ultimaiq: I am Barney the friendly child killer muahahahaha!!!!
Kids: Eeeeeeeeeeek!!
Ultimaiq: Don't be afraid it won't hurt... much. *uses his flamethrower*
MJ: Hey Ulti, can I have the corpses?
Ultimaiq: Why are you still here?
MJ: Good question, I should be at a trial. *pics up 2 kids and runs of*
Ultimaiq: I hope I never see that guy again. So whos the ruler?
Gaiagamer: Im not sure, MassChaos just came and said 666.
Ultimaiq: Hah, he forgot to say I am the ruler of the land!
Gaiagamer: Yay im still the ruler.
Ultimaiq: Not for long *aims the flamethrower*
Gaiagamer: Id rater take suicide *jumps out the window and falls 50 meters and lands on top of the many dead bodies allready there*
Ultimaiq: Hey thats no fun.
Gaiagamer: Im still alive...
Ultimaiq: Wtf? Hes still alive?
Gaiagamer: Now I'll just find a weapon, then I shall rule again.
Ultimaiq: Not on my watch *drops the solid gold throne out the window*
Gaiagamer: *looks up* This is gonna hurt tomorrow *crash*

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The people of the land become so fat over the years that their combined gravity pulls Mars ever closer, eventually crashing into Earth.

The two planets spiral into the sun, dissappearing in the immense fire ball never to be seen again.

Being an incarnation of the sun god (yeah, you heard me) I am immune to the deadly scorch of the flames. Assumably being the only one left alive...

...I am RULER OF THE SUN!!! Beat that, biotches!

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
eat this!

*Uses a fire hose to douse the sun*
Jaycee(me): I will now unleash my Twisted creation...
*A zombie Hello Kitty pops out of nowhere*
Kitty:Moooaaannn...
*the zombie walks over to PM01*
PM01: Awww... Here kitty kitty!
Kitty: Muuuusssst eat Bran
PM01: Bran??
Kitty: :o I Meeeaaan Braaaaaiiinss...
*Mauling and screaming are heard*
*Jaycee puts on the Bloody crown*
Jaycee: I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
*Seeing as there was no crown I guess Ms. Pac Master did not sit on the thrown and is not ruler of the land. Seeing a chance I sit on the thrown.*
Ms. Pac Master: What are you doing here?
Lightning Snake:Ruling the land.
*Ms. Pac Master is killed brutally by my giant snakes, Catastrophe and of course Dullahan*

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
After reading my early post history, ms. pac-master discovers that I actually have no brain, and that the zombie kitty swallowed its own tongue.

Meanwhile, I remind lightning snake that we are still on the sun (burned out, but the sun, no less). Looking down to make sure I'm not bluffing, he is unaware that I am about to hit him with a sledge hammer.

BANG

Gess hu pwns teh burnd owt sunn?

Ruler = Me!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I use my super fire powers and dive into the center of the sun. I grab the core and stop it's rotation, making the sun's EM field stop. I teleport to Pluto and watch as the sun explodes, destroying you all.

I am the ruler of the solar system!

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Dammit!

Me: **** it! I didnt sit on the throne:mad:
*sees Creature on the throne*
Me: hmmm... I know!
* I walk over silently t Creature who is sleeping*
*I take out a Twinkie and attach it to a fishing rod and put it on his head*
Creature:Zzzz... Wha? Oooh look a Twinkie!:D
*creature tries to catch the out of reach Twinkie and runs into a wall*
Me: This time Ill make sure that I sit on this Throne
*sits*
Me:I AM THE RULER OF PLUTO

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: I've must have been sleeping for a long time, since the earth, mars and the sun are all gone. But how can I survive in space? Oh yeah, I forgot I have some of the DBZ powers. And now its time for me to be a party-breaker once again. CHRONO SHIFT!! *goes back in time again*
pokemonmaster01: The people of the land become so fat over the years that their combined grav... *Ultimaiq lands on pokemonmaster01 and stops him from speaking* Hey what do you think you are doing?
Ultimaiq: Im here to stop you from destroying the earth.
pokemonmaster01: Oh yeah? You and what army?
Ultimaiq: My army *because a time error there are now 10000 Ultimaiq's*
pokemonmaster01: Eeeep! Run away!!
Ultimaiq: Get him!
pokemonmaster01: You will never get me alive biatch! *locks himself in the bathroom*
Ultimaiq: Flood the room... slowly.
pokemonmaster01: Hey let me out!! *5 minutes later* Open the door, it's not much air left!!! You son of a bitc.......... *silence*

I am the ruler of the land in the past!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I purchase several tanks and storm the land, killing all who oppose me. Then I hang ultimaiq2 from a rope above a river of sharks.

(Dude, going back in time every three posts is getting a bit old. It takes all the fun out of the game when instead of trying to cope with the situation, you just go back in time to before it happened.)

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
me: I WANT TO BE RULER OF THE LAND! IT'S NOT FAIR! what should i do?

*sees ultimaiq2 going back 3 post into the past*

me: hmmmm, I KNOW!

*while ultimaiq2 goes into the time thingy maruiniq catches him and follows him! this, screwing up his plan to go only 3 post into the past!!!*

ultimaiq2: HOLY CRAP! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?!

me: I'm going to be the ruler of the land!

*from this screw up, the accidentaly go 755 relies back into the past! But there haven't been 755 replies so they go into the past before this game started!*

ultimaiq2: wtf happened? and where is that maru-
*BANG!*
* maruiniq hit him in the head with a giant banana!*

me: hmm, the topic hasn't been made yet... I KNOW! i'll make it and be ruler of the land!

*makes topic*

I AM NOW THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!
(note: as ruler of the land... i forbid anyone to go back into the past, or the future!)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
(Dude, going back in time every three posts is getting a bit old. It takes all the fun out of the game when instead of trying to cope with the situation, you just go back in time to before it happened.)
Yeah, well destroying planets and such is pretty much bs too

SabreAnt throws a party at his house and invites all the best posters, (you know who you are) at this party they plot together to devise a plan to stop gay tactics of throne upheaval. In the end, they all decide that holding silent grudges is the easiest and most satisfying form of punishment. Well some of them would rather stalk and kill people, but SabreAnt managed to convince those people/person and their pet snakes that this was not the best possible form of revenge.

Inevitably, they all storm the castle and somehow in the middle of it all, SabreAnt delcares himself ruler because he cannot be stuffed doing his usual length post and will give it to the next person who comes and was at the party. All the must do is say "Might I have the honor of ruelrship?", and they shall have their turn. If they were not at the party, they will find out. :)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
*I come in with my two personal guards Omegaiq and 'unknown'*

Ultimaiq: Might I have the honour of rulership?
Lightning Snake: Yeah ok.
Ultimaiq: Thank you very much. Now lets get the party started! *puts on good music and shows the people the buffet table*

(thanks SabreAnt, I owe you one)

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I didn't destroy those planets. Everyone eating those toaster pastries every morning did.

Since the land is democratic, I hold an election. It is me vs. ultimaiq, and it is a tight race, but ultimaiq wins... But then the absentee votes come in and I am the winner. Wait, there was a re-count and he still won. But wait, counting florida, I truly won!

So that makes me the ruler of the land. And the first thing I do is ban Pop-Tarts and Jelly donuts!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
:) Good work fellas, you were both at that party.. nice use of tactic :)

SabreAnt 'pops' a 'donut' in his mouth and calls all 'jelly' a bunch of 'tarts'. He then says YES! I am the bad joke king! pokemonmaster01 groands loudly and covers his head in his pillow. Seeing his chance SabreAnt has another donut!

Suddenly I point to his belt and say 'Hey! Cool, its one of those self destructing belts that explode when you say Oops-I-did-it-again! Oh sorry.. yeah, you better take that off dude' pokemonmaster01's belt starts flashing and bleeping and whirring. Terrified; he whips of his belts and throws it out the window, KABLOOIE! Phew he says, then realizes his pants are around his ankles.

SabreAnt points to the part of the rulership handbook that says the ruler must be wearing pants at times and forfeits rulership and must go home to bed if they do not wear pants. HAHAA! Disappointed at the rulebook, and pair of burly men escort the disgruntled pokemonmaster01 to the gate, where they hand him a paperbag to wear around his waist for the trip home.

Boing splunk mcpwaf!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Hey SabreAnt, I got a wish.
SabreAnt: And you suppose I can grant it?
Ultimaiq: Yeah, I think you can.
SabreAnt: Go ahead then.
Ultimaiq: I wish, I was the ruler of the land!
SabreAnt: Your wish is granted... Hey you tricked me.
Ultimaiq: Sorry can't hear you, im to busy being the ruler.
SabreAnt: Oh I'll get you for this. I'll use my l33t verbal skillz on you.
Ultimaiq: *plays smash and dosen't hear SabreAnt*

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
me: hmmm, how am i going to be ruler of the land?
*SabreAnt walks along*
me: dude! SabreAnt, you want to team up with me!?!
SabreAnt: sure.
me: ruler guy, i... we... challenge you to a to a smash!
ultimaiq: umm, ok? sure.
*plays smash. me and SabreAnt double team him and win*
me: woo hoo!
SabreAnt: woo hoo!
me: oh yeah. you're my friend. but sorry about this.
SabreAnt: about wha-?
*BANG!*
*mar hit him with a giant banana!*
me: I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
It has now been two days since anybody has tried to take over the throne and Maruiniq has fallen asleep because he tried to stay awake for the next attack. He has failed. so I walk in and inject some syrup...
Oops!
wrong needle. I run back out and run back in and inect some evil death...stuff (it's probably syrup)
And he dies sometime within the next 7 hours. But i wait it out and once he's dead i throw him out. and...

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Well....i challenge RedYoshi in a SSBM match, best 2 out of 3, 5 stock, no items, FD. Whoever wins gets the throne. 2 minutes later i'm sitting on the throne and Red's huddled up in the corner crying.

I am the new ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
But then the allmighty Ultimaiq enters the throne room.

Ultimaiq: Greetings underlings, I am here to rule you all.
SS4Ricky: What?
Ultimaiq: I shall now dispose of you.
SS4Ricky: Oh yeah? *switches on the NGC*
Ultimaiq: Fine I accept your challenge.
SS4Ricky: Stop that royal talking thingy. *picks Fox*
Ultimaiq: *picks Marth*
SS4Ricky: Best 2 out of 3, 5 stock, no items, FD. Whoever wins gets the throne.

A hard 6 minute battle is fought and both players have 1 stock left.

SS4Ricky: You will never win!
Ultimaiq: Oh yeah? *wavedances into a wavesmash*
SS4Ricky: *Recovers and shines Marth of the cliff* Take that tier list.
Ultimaiq: I haven't lost yet *kicks SS4Ricky in the leg*
SS4Ricky: Ouch! What the? CHEATER!
Ultimaiq: There are no rules on love and war, and this is war!
SS4Ricky: I'll show you war *tries to punch Ultimaiq*
Ultimaiq: Say hello to my friend *pulls out a flamethrower*
SS4Ricky: I'd rather take my own life *runs to the window and jumps*
Ultimaiq: Thats the second time that happened *throws away the flamethrower*

Slayer Link

Smash Journeyman
Slayer Link gives the servant a rusty toaster (with which he is very happy) in exchange to do an Ultima attack on Maruiniq but since the servant sneezed while charging up his attack and blows himself up. Hmm.. pity. There goes my rusty toaster and I wanted to leave the castle because I was so sad but Maruiniq felt sorry and he wanted me to be the ruler for one day so that he could go to disneyworld. But at Disneyworld, Maruiniq got an accident with the choo-choo train and dies. Hmm... pity but..

I AM RULER OF THE LAND

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq has died for unknown reasons but we here at Mega IQ production will put in a substitute, please welcome this guy named Hal who is,,, errh WAS Ultimaiq's friend.

Hal: Slayer Link! I have come to seek revenge.
SL: Hey your that guy in Shallow Hal.
Hal: No im not.
SL: Yes you are.
Hal: No im not.
SL: Prove it then.
Hal: Do I look like an adult? C'mon im just 17.
SL: You got a point there.
Hal: Now time for you to die a painfull death.
SL: What you gonna do? "Teenage" me to death?
Hal: No, but I have this SoulEdge sword that needs more souls.
SL: Bah! you will never defeat this butterknife I got.
Hal: *Chops Slayer Link*
SL: Hey that hurt, take this! *launches his butterknife*
Hal: Hey! I allmost felt that *does a powerfull attack*
SL: Blargh I died.

Corin

Smash Lord
*walks in and removes the butterknife from Hal* *Hal dies*
I am the new ruler of the land!...again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom