• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
All of a sudden a grave appears. Bonehead pops out of it and pulls down his butt and farts out enormous chunks of gas. They eventually kill PsiFlamermaster. "Yes!" Bonehead cries. "I am bad to the bone!" He sits on top of the grave and screams:

Tee Hee! FART!!!1 WARNED!

"BLUE! I AM NOW THE RULER OF my body....."

:skull:

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
His servint brings in an egg for breakfast. "YUM!!! I love duvel egg omelet!!!" said Bonehead. Bonehead swallows the egg whole, it falls through his skull and rib cage, crumpling the bonehead into a pile of bones as it bounces through. The egg drops and cracks on the ground. Out comes a red dinosuar! Doomanite shoves the bone pile out the window. Doomanite is the ruler of the land!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I pull myself out of a pile of leters and push the pron and camera adds back into the cupboard. I turn around to see a big dinosaur.
Doomanite_X "You better not make the dino sore. Haha."
The dinosaur, sick of the joke chases DX out of the roomm and down the street.
Me: "Oh well." I clean the throne, and sit down on it, ruling the land.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt arrives and points to the dead-bird-dead. "Ahh, that old trick..." thought mic_128. Not wanting to fall for NOT looking mic_128 quickly glances to where SabreAnt pointed. Looking back SabreAnt is gone. Suddenly SabreAnt grabs hold of mic_128 from behind and declares "YES!" sending mic out of a nearby window enveloped in flames. SabreAnt announces to the throne: "Show ya moves!" and seats himself.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
Nooooooooo you killed Popo, Nana, and thier cousin Pona. Why couldn't you throw me in the lava pit, I'm resistant. *cries at the loss of Ice Climbers*
Enraged I summon all the power I can and drain all the lava in the pit, and it condenses to form a hellfire storm, which procedes to rain upon and incinerating all other would-be rulers except me and psiFLAMEmaster, who's already been slaughtered in many many kinds of ways.

goes to play SSBM but computers are no challenge so invites Omnigamer and Vidjogamer, we form an alliance known as the Triforce Gamers and rule the world and dominate the world of games

Oh and if you could, refer to me as Pyrogamer, I'll change my name later.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
ok. ill just call u PG now. hahah... aha..... anyway:

seeing as the ppl before me have used farts, dinosaurs, eggs, cheap trix with birds, and a hellfire storm, and seeing as i dont want to be outdone, i begin thinking of something that will beat all of those but most of all will beat the Triforce gamers who now controll the throne. then, i come up with something so simple and briliant i cant believe i didnt think of it b4.

*pulls out plug*

*puts plug back in and reboots computer so that I am the all powerful ruler of the land and PG is sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.

mic: hey, i wanted to be ruler.

me: quiet you, or i'll put u in a corner too!

mic: *wimpers quietly across the room*

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I point to a vacant trailer and yell"Free Trailer!!!"

everyone gets in and suffercatates on everyone elses body odar(sweet stink fart breat, etc)

leaving me the ruler of the land

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Doomanite, the dimonite of doom hops into the place, he sets off and BOOOOMMM!!!!-=Marth_n_Roy=- blow out of the place. Doomanite hops onto the burnt throne, Doomanite is the ruler of the land!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't want to be in the corner. realy dont. So i grab thethrone from under Doom and drag it to the center of the room.
Doom: Hey! Iwas sitting there!
Me:Really? I didn't notice. I was to busy......um....doing...the thing. With the guy. Out the window.
Doom then procedes to cross the room, jumps over the lava pit and looks out the window to see what I'm talking about. I then press a button and a giant gate raises and traps doom between a wall, a pit of lava and.....an open window. Oh great. As doom comes running around from outside (he jumped thru the window) I boobytrap the throne and hide behind it.Hecomes running in and notices i'm gone.
Doom: He must have run off scared.
He then procedes to sit down on the booby-trapped throne and jumps up and runs around screaming something about a pin stuck on his buttocks. I take no notice except to trip him intothe garbage disposal shute and sit on the throne to rule the land.
Me:Hmm. The "I'm so scared" trick worked. Huh. I then trow my shoe at PG, still in the corner, who is now unconcious.

Originally posted by Venom Dream
I am the ruler of the land...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Mic_128 is contently seated as I sneak into the room and throw pebbles at the back of his head. Disconcerted he goes to the doorway and sees know one. Turning around to return to the throne he hears "PK THUNDA!" and sees my body rippling with electricity hurtling towards him. He attempts to side step dodge but has bad timing and does so too early and cops it. This time around however, he creates a window of his own as he crashes through the granite wall. Heh heh heh.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I pick myself out of the rubble and throw the new SabreAnt bait, of which SabreAnt then eats and dies. I pull his poisoned corpse of the throne and i sit in it and Laugh. Ha. Ok so i don't laugh. Either way, I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Being a firm believer in always using 'auto-life' SabreAnt wakes from the crypt and plots new ways to pursesnatch from old crippled pensioners. But hark! No time for that! SabreAnt dashes back to the castle runs up the staircase, bursts into the throne room and says:

"Look! A round Square, over there by the triangular Circle!"

Puzzled, mic_128 once again falls for a look-over-there trick and SabreAnt winds his arm over and over and over. When mic_128 looks back... SabreAnt has a repeating puff of smoke hanging over his head. 'Crud' thought mic. With an ape-like sound SA unleashes the beastly punch and mic becomes little more than another star on the horizon. In true monkey fashion, SabreAnt pats himself on the back saying in an obnoxious voice:

"YEAH! OOHHKAY!"

He then orders some bananas and sits on his throne patiently. Awaiting mic's inevitable return.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Osco316 finally enters the Forum Games room and sees SabreAnt on the throne. Osco thinks and finally brings out roundbox7 who says "lol i m roundbx nd i tlk lik dis so wats up sabernt lol wut a funee nam!"

SabreAnt is horrified by the talk and runs away. Osco sits on the throne.

"I am now the ruler of the land"

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Silently, attacting no attention to himself, SabreAnt struts back into the foyer of the castle wearing bright pink fluffy earmuffs. He ascends the staricase on a mission: Take out the 'roundbox7'.

Quickly, carefully and smoothly, SabreAnt whips out a bottle of chloroform and a rag. Sneaking up behind the roundbox7, his stomach rumbles and roundbox7 turns around to see him. It tries to sounds the alarm to Osco316..

"wat da f u doinn bak hear? Osc.."

...but is silenced by the intruder. SabreAnt grins and gets out a tapedeck, twister mat and a special assortment of strobe lights and other annoying gadgets. He hits play and 'Oh What A Night' begins to play. SabreAnt begins to groove on the twister mat to the beat and flashing lights.

Osco316 looks over to the noise and starts gagging and nearly barfs all over himself.

"He's ripping off Eye-Toy!" someone yells, but Osco316 doesnt care as he heads for the little-girls-room. A variety of gutteral and intestinal upheavals appearing along the way. SabreAnt packs up his gear, throws the roundbox7 out a window and sits on the throne.

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
no one notices im still in the throne room for ages.

Thomsonsst: Hi, how long have i been uncontious for?

Sabreant: dont know

Thomsonsst: Oh well, *brings out a rocket launcher*
You better get of that chair or ill make you choke on some haggis.

Sabreant: Ok ok, im going. *Runs off*

Thomsonsst: yay

I AM NOW THE RULER OF THE LAND

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt dashes to a nearby convenience store and purchases some heavy-artillery-repellant. Heading back to the castle applying liberally once every 20 minutes. Bounding into the throneroom SabreAnt calls to Thomsonsst who says

"What did I say you'd get if you came back?" said Thomsonsst

"Actually, you didn't say anything about coming back" said SabreAnt

Get annoyed at sounding dopey, Thomsonsst opens fire with his Rocket Launcher! The missiles fly until Thomson is fresh out! Grinning rather contently, SabreAnt yoinks Thomsonsst's Launcher and eats it.

"Hey, my Grandma bought me that!" he said.

Thomsonsst runs off crying, and likely in search of some other form of mass destruction. SabreAnt assumes his postion on the throne.

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
I come in with a lightsaber and infinite force.

Thomsonsst: Oi you. get out of my throne *Uses force push and sabreant gets pulled out of the throne and out of the door*

Thomsonsst: Ha ha *Sits on the throne and puts a chip in the lightsaber so no-one can steal it*

I am now the ruler of the land.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Hey Thomsonsst, look over there *points*

Thomsonsst- Huh

*kicks Thomsonsst out of the throne, and straps self to the throne and puts a starman generator right next to the throne so I will be invincible*

1 r t3h r00l3r 0f t3h lAnDxx000rrrzzz!!!!11

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
*I come back and hacks the starman generator to peices.*

Thomsonsst: Ha ha

paperboy: nooo

*I use force grip and dropped paperboy down an infinite hole of doom.*

paperboy: argh.

*I am once again the ruler of the land.*

paperboy

Smash Ace
*Breaks out of chair, dies of starvation, and is reborn as a Jedi Master with Cortosis Armor*

Thomsonsst: Oh ****

Me: *Uses force speed and takes out the chip Thomsonsst put it, and snaps lightsaber in half*

Thomsonsst: Not again. Those things were supposed to be permanent.

Me: *Uses Force Drain and Absorb at the same time* *kills Thomsonsst*

I am your father! I mean, I am the ruler of the land, which is now called Speedyclaxtiano

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
The sky darkens, clouds swirl around the kingdom, and Bahamut descends from the clouds! With a roar, and a few flaps of his wings, he charges his Mega Flare and blasts paperboy into oblivion. The throne manages to survive this onslaught, and I carefully sit upon it so as not to break it with my awesome mass.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
With the castle in ruins and nothing but a throne and a content looking Bahamut3585 occupying it, SabreAnt decides there is nothing left to do but start anew. Whipping out his magic wand, SabreAnt says:

"Sorry dude, but Occulus Repairo.. uhhh, I mean Petrificus Totalus!"

Bahamut3585 is frozen stiff, with a smashing new pair of glasses, resting on the end of his nose. He can do nothing whilst SabreAnt organises the construction of a new castle around him. Being rather mischevious, SabreAnt has the workers build walls around Bahamut3585, and calls it a dungeon. MUHAHA! SabreAnt hangs the dungeon door key on a wall near to Bahamut, but just out of reach. Double MUHAHA!!

Making a new throne and sitting in much the same position as before, SabreAnt is back in charge of his kingdom. Ah, victory excites me!

*a free chocolate bar to my next rival! WHLE STOCKS LAST!*

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
A reporter from National Inquirer gets a rumor that SabreAnt is not the real ruler, because he does not sit on the real throne! Using his ninja Paparazzi techniques, he breaks into the dungeon and gives Bahamut a Soft, curing my petrification. I then order him to destroy SabreAnt, promising lots of chocolate bars as his reward. The reporter publishes some risque photos on the cover of National Inquirer and SabreAnt runs away in shame!

I destroy my dungeon and stare at the fake throne, which crumbles to the ground under the power of my eyes, which have been enhanced unwillingly by SabreAnt's glasses.

I am the TRUE ruler of the land! (munches on chocolate bar)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt files a law suit and sues the National Inquirer for damages and defamation. With his new found fortune of ill-gotten gains, SabreAnt marches to the castle with an army of hired rubber thugs. Thinking creatively, he orders them into a cheerleader formation and ascends the human (or rubber) staircase to a balcony in the castle. Seeing no-one around and the remains of the 'fake' throne SabreAnt vows to win back that chocolate bar!

What Ho! M&M's on the floor? One by one they lead into a small room where Bahamut3585 jumps down from the ceiling and challenge SabreAnt to a duel. Quick on his feet and not wanting to be proved a total jerk with a sword, SabreAnt summons 50 rubber soldiers who come bounding in with great enthusiasm. In an NFL style tackle regime, they pin Bahamut3585 to a wall and start calling out random number rather obnoxiously. Bahamut3585, under immense pressure declares defeat and throws a Mars Bar in SabreAnt direction. SabreAnt seats himself on the throne. Surrounded by Rubber Henchmen.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
*walks in* *looks at tardedness* *walks back out*

(10 mins later) *walks back in with a bottle of glue*

SA: waza u doin' in mai throne rm meestar? dis is mai throne an' u aint takin' it!

*throws glue at SA's mouth, while looking at the lable of the bottle, which reads "ULTRASUPERMEGAHYPER GLUE. IF SOMEONE THROWS IT AT YOUR MOUTH AND IT GETS GLUED STUCK, CONSULT A FUNERAL HOME" AND LAUGHS*

Me: HAHAHAHAH@!

SA: thinking: dang it! *dies of starvation*

jarjar: HAHA! meesa jarjar binks! meesa thinka yoosa owe meesa five million dollars!

*kills jarjar*

everyone: YAYA! *makes me eternal ruler of the land*

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Unfortunatly, the people whio cheered suddenly hear news of Jarjar being in Episode III and procede to kill PSF in an eficient and painful way.

I then fall through the celing of the castle after being smacked around the universe by SabreAnt and unfortunatly destroy the throne in the process. I hire shiggy to build a giant gamecube as the throne and he goes off to come up with numerous games staring me as...I am the Leader (Not ruler) of the land.

Nanananananana, nanananananaana, Leader!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
As mentioned earlier, SabreAnt is a total 'auto-life' enthusiast! The little cupid descends upon him and raises him from his premature grave. About to fly back to heaven and resume his poker game, the angel notices SabreAnt flailing about madly mumbling things. Coming back down to Earth, the angel sees the problem. SabreAnt has "ULTRASUPERMEGAHYPER GLUE" holding his lips together, courtesy of PSF. With a great heaving sigh, the angel conjures up a bottle of SUPERDOOPERMONKEYSOLVENT and applies generously to SabreAnt's mouth.

Free from the burden of hunger at last, SabreAnt whips out his Firebolt broomstick and zips into town to withdraw a lot of galleons... err.. gil, from Gringotts.. err.. the bank. Returning to the castle grounds with what appeared to be a legion of tanks, artillery and heavy weapons platforms, mic_128 craps his dacks and sounds the alarm. A small army of rubber hitmen charge out to meet SabreAnt and his motley crew, but what ho? Everything is made of cardboard cutouts? How odd...

Staring down from a highup window mic_128 twiddles his thumbs nervously as SabreAnt sneakily climbs the fire escape. Using willpower (and a lot of painkillers) SabreAnt summons some courage and headbutts through 2 feet of solid stone wall, and enters the room. With stars circling his head, SabreAnt and mic_128 start staring each other down and pacing around to ghetto music. After 3 minutes of that crap, SabreAnt screams

"ARGHH!!!! NO MORE!!!"

Shocked by this sudden display of uncharismatic behaviour, mic_128 stumbles backwards and topples out the window. Running to see the result, SabreAnt discover the rubber hitmen saved mic's life by creating a human..err.. rubber safety net. Waving his fist menacingly, mic_128 attempts to look mean but can't help but sob slightly. SabreAnt has his broomstick spank mic and his henchmen out the front gate with joy and seat himself on the throne.. er.. Gamecube.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Bahamut creeps behind the throne. SabreAnt hears some heavy breathing above him and looks up.

"Did you forget about me?" I say, with an extremely toothy grin.

"eep." SabreAnt's pupils turn into pinpricks.

In the blink of an eye, I bite SabreAnt's head and a good part of his torso clean off, then I cast Dispel on his corpse which gets rid of that pesky Auto-Life.

Let's see, I rule YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and . . .

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Bahamut comes back, drenched in water. "Thanks Tails. The kitchen WAS on fire. Now get out of my seat."

Tails the Fox foolishly makes a stand. "No."

"Aight, don't complain when I do this to you." I grab Tails out of the throne, rip one of his tails off, then whirl Tails around like a sling. I let loose and he flies out of the window, getting many lacerations from the broken glass.

Bahamut sits. Bahamut stays. Bahamut rules.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
ME:Hey bahamut! Look at this!

Bahamt looks confused.

I push a TV on a cart over in front of his throne and turns it on.

TV: YU-GI-OH on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahamut: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *eyes burn and then close with tears falling out* SO horrible!!!

I whack him on the head with my really lame electric guitar.

Then I throw him into the center of the earth and he gets flattened like a pancake.

Me whispers: i am the ruler of the land!~

I began watching comedy central...

XxAkiraGenexX

Smash Rookie
-Walks up to metal- "Hey man"....-Kicks him in the shin- Metal runs home to his teddy- "I Am ruler of th.....WTF!......-claps hands- -****** servent acts as footstool- I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
Tells akira that he posted his sig in the forum games room, he runs to edit it, then I push him into the center of the earth pit I made.... I RULE YOU ALL

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
::music from Tenchu: Stealth Assassins playing in the background::

I use my grappling hook to go on the roof undetected, then peek through the window. MetalShade is happily sipping sake (Japanese wine). I silently go through the top of the window and crawl on the rafters of the roof. When MetalShade falls asleep, I descend behind the throne, and using one of my 4 inch claws as a knife, slit his throat. MetalShade gurgles, and I throw him to the ground to let him die in a puddle of his own blood.

"That's for the Yu-Gi-Oh. BAHAMUT wins this duel!"

I have a seat in my favorite chair. No need to state the obvious.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
Bahamut hears a loud bang from where he threw MetalShade. !!!
Nothing there?!

It was a shadow clone all along! It appears MetalShade had used the technique kage bunshin to keep on his guard!

Watch out Bahamut, the muttering of kage henge no jutsu has been heard, The shadows are a dangerous place....

TO BE CONTINUED!!......

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Unamused at Bahamut3585's attempt to kill him, SabreAnt declares a silent war. With that he turns off the sound and does the Charlie Chaplin walk to the castle, after digging himself out of his tomb with his teeth.

Upon his arrival he opens the gate. Why wasnt it locked? Walks through the courtyard unchallenged. How come? Enter the front door into the foyer. Still no resistance. Climbs the stairs. Getting bored now, and enters the throne room.

In a silent and cool manner, SabreAnt wavedashes/moonwalks over to the Throne and hits the emergency eject button that he had installed long ago when he built the dungeon around Bahamut3585 a while back. As Bahamut flew out the window and into the back of a police van, SabreAnt snatched back the smashing pair of glasses he accidentally gave Bahamut3585 whilst in the dungeon. The police van drove away never to be heard from again. We can only hope.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
Metalshade opens his eyes after creeping therough the shadows all night long.

"hmmm? Whats this? Sabre ant has taken the throne once again..., This place is almost as crazy as the california recall election..."

Realizing it was day, Metalshade waited for night until his strike took place....

7 hours later...

Metalshade is still one with the shadows. He appears behind his former throne realizing no ones there?!

!!!

Sabreant was behind him all along! " Hmph, you saw through it all along? I guess you can't bother me much longer..."
Metalshade pulls out a chain and whips SA's leg, then pulling him in the air Metalshade throws a dagger threw SA's heart. " Sorry, I'm busy right now...' Metalshade grins .

I RULE THE LAND!! AND I TIGHTEN SECURITY ALL AROUND MY CASTLE!!! locked doors, armed guards, the whole 9 yards...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
..whips SA's leg, then pulling him in the air..
Quite talented aren't you? I'm not into that kind of thing though sorry. :p

Sick of being eaten, humilated, stabbed, shot, electrocuted, hammered, speared, drowned, clobbered, exorcised (for what no-one knows?), spanked, hung, exploded, ripped, crunched, splatted and an assortment of other pleasantries, SabreAnt marches back to the castle with renewed.. er.. goals.

The guards, auto-turrets, security alarms and other goodies try to stop him but he goes super-saiyan and opens up a can of whoopa$$ on them all! Floating into through the window he roars with power and flicks MetalShade out like a bug, along with all his cronies too. The insurrection is over. Resuming his normal self, SabreAnt gentley sits on the throne.

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
...but a knock comes to the castle door. As SabreAnt opens it, a huge rush of music and dancing people stampede in. Crushed by the thousands of feet, SabreAnt crawls to the safety of the outside, away from the herd. The crowd places the DJ, catfriedrice, on the thrown.
I am now Ruler of the Land

MassChaos

Smash Ace
*sigh* to bad catfriedrice is a horrible ruler. Catfriedrice's congress hated him because he demoted all of the officials. They signed a petition, exiled him, and appointed me their ruler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom