• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 7/29 Combo Video

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
whoa think I was the first view/like!

good vid, loved the 90s vibe, even the title felt like it came outta some 90s vhs tape LOL

D

Deleted member

only clip is me getting ****ed up

except VERY FIRST CLIP.. ****

Twinkles

Smash Lord
nah dude, they got you vs. bladewise too
it was like watching mindreader all over again

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Awesome video, perfect clip times in order to easily segue into the next. Vibe was perfect. Thanks for making!

Also, it doesn't matter, but choknater wasn't at the rule 6 on 7/29 lol.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Thanks guys. Yeah I had a clip of SFAT in the vid but then realized it was from an earlier Rule 6 so I took it out. Should have checked all the clips at that point but was too lazy.

And sorry S2J, you're just gonna have to step your game up next tourney. ;)

The truth of it is that there were too many badass combos to put into a 4min vid. The audio also lined up with the video better in the original file, but oh well, it turned out alright.

D

Deleted member

Thanks guys. Yeah I had a clip of SFAT in the vid but then realized it was from an earlier Rule 6 so I took it out. Should have checked all the clips at that point but was too lazy.

And sorry S2J, you're just gonna have to step your game up next tourney. ;)

The truth of it is that there were too many badass combos to put into a 4min vid. The audio also lined up with the video better in the original file, but oh well, it turned out alright.
i just need to play more spacies OMG

Top Bottom