• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
I log in for the first time since the switch I guess, and I'm bombarded with some award ****. Apparently I've been a member of this damn forum for over 5 years. **** I feel old now and I'm only 22.

Edit: THROWBACKKKKK
http://youtu.be/TdZNwjncmiQ

A little buzzed, so embedding is beyond me at this point.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sweet combo video, skank.

It's inspired me to try Oli again.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I remade my account because I didn't want to buy a name change.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I wasn't hating. It was a common idea.
I was just pointing it out.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait wait wait

Let me get this straight

We're number TWO on the tier list? TWO!?!!!!!!???!?!

edit: Not two, ok. but still - THREE?!?!??!!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Grand, just GRAND! Sang love songs into a woman's eyes, tripped acid...ic fruits in infinite suburbia, ate some sunshine...yeah, things have been pretty great, more or less.

What about you? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS
Wait when did you sing songs into a woman's eyes... I thought you were into homosex??
But that sounds great. I'm finishing up this semester, and it's been awful. Glad to have it over after this week. Are you still in school?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Wait when did you sing songs into a woman's eyes... I thought you were into homosex??
But that sounds great. I'm finishing up this semester, and it's been awful. Glad to have it over after this week. Are you still in school?
Just because I'm homosex doesn't mean I'm not a good actor ;) I took a year off from school actually, I'll be returning for my senior year in August.
Anyone who will listen lol

I can't wait until it comes around in my area again. Haven't had the good stuff since last September.
I've only had it once, but I'm going to a music festival in June..nuff said :shades:

Speaking of :shades:...
Isn't it beautiful?:shades:

Now we just need (smirk) and we're set
Greatest

Mod

EVAR

<3

Did you have any hand in our favorite little ****** someone managing the strength to jump up so high on this version of the tier list?

asob4

Smash Champion
But at least you had those pokeballs once.
More than once ;D
Got some fresh beans lately too, haven't had good ones in years. It's like magic all over again.
Living in Cali is pretty awesome when it comes to this stuff.

@Vocal which festival? I'd be amazed if it was an EDC lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Did you have any hand in our favorite little ****** someone managing the strength to jump up so high on this version of the tier list?
My, you HAVE been gone a long time...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha, what Clover over here said. I supposed you missed him being #2 on the last tier list, which was... can't really think of any word to use other than "hilarious". It was not too long after I dropped out of the BBR, so I (thankfully) didn't have a hand at the decision, haha.

I'd go on but I feel obligated to not trash talk BBR, for some reason. But seriously, come on, really? XD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
More than once ;D
Got some fresh beans lately too, haven't had good ones in years. It's like magic all over again.
Living in Cali is pretty awesome when it comes to this stuff.

@Vocal which festival? I'd be amazed if it was an EDC lol
Lol nah, though I might try EDC one day. I'm going to Firefly, in Dover, Delaware. Last year was the first one; I voluntereed and got a ticket for $45 bucks - BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!!! Hence it's time for Part 2 this summer ^_^
My, you HAVE been gone a long time...
Lol, I thought it was only a few months but I guess I only kind of dropped in briefly.
Haha, what Clover over here said. I supposed you missed him being #2 on the last tier list, which was... can't really think of any word to use other than "hilarious". It was not too long after I dropped out of the BBR, so I (thankfully) didn't have a hand at the decision, haha.

I'd go on but I feel obligated to not trash talk BBR, for some reason. But seriously, come on, really? XD
How the heck did Oli get to 2? Brood come brand some more anuses or something?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nietono, actually. Another Japanese Olimar that I always liked more than Blood. He came here during Apex and tore stuff up. Got second at that tournament to Otori, a Japanese MK. That was pretty much all it took, haha.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I believe he 2-0'd ADHD (on FD both times), Larry, and Illmatic, among others.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nietono, actually. Another Japanese Olimar that I always liked more than Blood. He came here during Apex and tore stuff up. Got second at that tournament to Otori, a Japanese MK. That was pretty much all it took, haha.
Oh I always loved Nietono! He was the one that inspired me to ditch that dumb broad with the laser whip for our lovable middle aged (?) tuber tosser <3
I believe he 2-0'd ADHD (on FD both times), Larry, and Illmatic, among others.
O_O

I assume there are vids? Shouldn't there be a guy managing that video thread or something?

:awesome:

Top Bottom