• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
You should actually get the books though, for the aesthetic feel. That or borrow them from a friend like I did :)
Buying things requires money, which I do not have, and borrowing requires having friends with money, which I also lack. **** this job market.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
The novels are much, much, much better. Before reading them I thought the movie was great. After reading them, the movie is decent as a movie but not even close to doing the series justice.
I thought the same thing.
At first I was like "**** YEAH THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME"
Then, I read the novels and was all "HOLY **** **** ****ING ****ITY ****Y **** ****ING ****! These are amazing."

Jane

Smash Hero
holy ****, i was expecting to come into this thread and it be the same old boring *** bore fest that its been lately but i was pleasantly surprised to find out i was wrong.

With that being said, i like this foureyes character.

And my interest in the scott pilgrim comic has been fired up. I must read.

Oh, and rojolimar.

+1

Turazrok

Smash Master
holy ****, i was expecting to come into this thread and it be the same old boring *** bore fest that its been lately but i was pleasantly surprised to find out i was wrong.

With that being said, i like this foureyes character.

And my interest in the scott pilgrim comic has been fired up. I must read.

Oh, and rojolimar.

+1
Cuz I came back and I brought swagger with me.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Random thought:

There should totally be a mature film entitled "W***e-d of the Rings: The Adventures of Dildo Baggins"

*wonders if this will be edited by The Man*

(nobody'll understand that without looking it up)

Considering it took me five minutes to figure out what that word WAS, I think it's sufficiently blocked out. XD

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Smash name- 333 ( Or w/e I feel like useing at the time )

Real name- Joseph ( I like being called Joe tho )
Favorite Olimar costume- Homolimar

Greensboro, NC/USA
Tournament, Casual, or Wifi Player- Casual, tournament.
favorite pikmin color- Yellow ( I call them BROOD )
Favorite move by Olimar- Whistle
Favorite matchup- MK
Least favorite matchup- Ditto Olimar

New to the Olimar boards, I really love playing this guy as he's Hella fun to play. But BROOD sold me on maining him as he shows how effective Olimar can be. I've been playing since smash 64 since this game is so damn addicting. What draws me to competive SSB is how chilled and freindly 99% of the people are at tours ect. Hope I can start contrubuting soon. Also to everyone, thanks for how well informed the Olimar boards are as it helps me everyday because of how well written and in depth the guides are.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nice to meet you, Tbolt. You're a little bit late on the whole Brood thing, but it's always nice to get new Olimars. ^^;

Turazrok

Smash Master
Smash name- 333 ( Or w/e I feel like useing at the time )

Real name- Joseph ( I like being called Joe tho )
Favorite Olimar costume- Homolimar

Greensboro, NC/USA
Tournament, Casual, or Wifi Player- Casual, tournament.
favorite pikmin color- Yellow ( I call them BROOD )
Favorite move by Olimar- Whistle
Favorite matchup- MK
Least favorite matchup- Ditto Olimar

New to the Olimar boards, I really love playing this guy as he's Hella fun to play. But BROOD sold me on maining him as he shows how effective Olimar can be. I've been playing since smash 64 since this game is so damn addicting. What draws me to competive SSB is how chilled and freindly 99% of the people are at tours ect. Hope I can start contrubuting soon. Also to everyone, thanks for how well informed the Olimar boards are as it helps me everyday because of how well written and in depth the guides are.

I don't like this guy :c

Top Bottom