• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
See, I was gonna make a joke about YOUR mom being promiscuous, but I decided that trolling you with the "my mom's dead" thing had the potential to be WAY funnier if you fell for it.

And yeah it's a disgusting habit and is going to kill me one day, but right now I'm 19 and thus immune to death, so I'm just gonna keep coating my lungs in tar for the time being.
Oh no I knew you were trolling, I just couldn't bring myself to hypothetically molest someone's dead mother. Who says our generation is desensitized? Boundaries still exist, they've just expanded a bit :lick:

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Oh no I knew you were trolling, I just couldn't bring myself to hypothetically molest someone's dead mother. Who says our generation is desensitized? Boundaries still exist, they've just expanded a bit :lick:
The sad thing is that I would totally make that joke.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeah, Durarara the anime. I saw my first episode tonight and it seems watchable.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Yeah, Durarara the anime. I saw my first episode tonight and it seems watchable.
I'll check it out sometime when Adult Swim is doin its anime thing

Btw, I started playing Tales of Symphonia. Did you have one of the characters as an avatar? Your name keeps popping into my head and I can't figure out why

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It must be the second one.

Canada isn't a part of Canadian.

Unless he namesearches Canadia.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hilt had a ToS avatar a while back.
I love ToS, though. I've run through it at least 15 times.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hilt had a ToS avatar a while back.
I love ToS, though. I've run through it at least 15 times.
Yea, one of my roommates brought it back here from home and just went on and on about how good it is. Decided to try it and I actually quite like it. The battle customization options are pretty swell

Jane

Smash Hero
holy balls i just woke up from the craziest dream ive had in a while. It was at my old high school except it was even bigger (and its already a gigantic school), and there was college aged kids there. And i guess i was dry humping with a teacher at one point? Lololol. And then someone summoned a gigantic shadow-like dragon in my art-turned-guitar class. So awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin Man namesearches Canada :X That or he just lurks because he hates us all and doesn't want to grace us with his presence.
LOL.

Iunno. Its kinda hard for me to jump in since I'm busy with other stuff most of the time (BBR, Smash Lab, Hosting tourneys, Life, Work, etc).

I mean I just had 2 tourneys this month and I'm trying to go to Ktar 6, while planning future tourneys, and taking care of the other stuff I mentioned.

When I pop in the social to jam with my fellow brolimars, I miss all the inside jokes (still don't get the whole boner thing :ohwell:). And ya'll talk about a bunch of manga/anime I don't even follow (I can count the manga/anime I finished/follow on my hands and feet :/).

We don't even share tourney results anymore :/.

TL;DR: Been keeping busy, and I miss a lot of key stuff here and it gets hard to jump back in :ohwell:.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
LOL.

Iunno. Its kinda hard for me to jump in since I'm busy with other stuff most of the time (BBR, Smash Lab, Hosting tourneys, Life, Work, etc).

I mean I just had 2 tourneys this month and I'm trying to go to Ktar 6, while planning future tourneys, and taking care of the other stuff I mentioned.

When I pop in the social to jam with my fellow brolimars, I miss all the inside jokes (still don't get the whole boner thing :ohwell:). And ya'll talk about a bunch of manga/anime I don't even follow (I can count the manga/anime I finished/follow on my hands and feet :/).

We don't even share tourney results anymore :/.

TL;DR: Been keeping busy, and I miss a lot of key stuff here and it gets hard to jump back in :ohwell:.

Boner thing: Hilt and Squid started saying boner all the time. Pretty short story, eh? I think it's an Indiana/Kentucky thing.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thank you for the tl;dr.

I actually tl;dr'd it until I saw that you gave me a shortened version

asob4

Smash Champion
Its ok tin man, I only know like 1 or 2 people that still post here. I missed like 500 pages of this social chat. Only reason I can check it and say some random stuff is cause I use my phone ha

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's not hard, it's a social. Just jump right in and say whatever you want. ^^;
If you feel like talking about beef jerky and pop rocks, just mention beef jerky and pop rocks. There's bound to be someone that'll want to talk about it.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's not hard, it's a social. Just jump right in and say whatever you want. ^^;
If you feel like talking about beef jerky and pop rocks, just mention beef jerky and pop rocks. There's bound to be someone that'll want to talk about it.
Jerky makes a delightful midnight snack. So does chili.

I'm so close to a mile marker. 6,000 right around the corner

edit@Turaz: Been there done that bro :reverse:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Sharkboy tasty rofl.

I think I'm done entering tournies. Period.

Besides LoL anyways.

asob4

Smash Champion
Its so good! I knew he was gonna be able to shift into other people :3
And that stupid witch, she annoys me haha

Turazrok

Smash Master
y u no enter tourneys :(?
Cuz I'm not making money.

And I win game 1 only to get camped for the next 16 minutes.

I'm gonna stop until I feel confident in my ability to win.

I've been losing to the same people for 2 years in a game that makes me depressed severely.

I have more fun getting 4 stocked in melee.

asob4

Smash Champion
Dexter is pretty amazing

Brawl is bad. Camp camp camp especially against oli. Hated it. Melee all the way

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Still love season 4 the most. John Lithgow was so good.

asob4

Smash Champion
I saw most of season 4. I dont have ShowTime so I can't watch them. I watched them at my gf's house til she moved away

Top Bottom