• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Welp aussie has officially gone down in my cool books. If all of you were like that kid you'd be awesome.

Turazrok

Smash Master
But for the first couple of days you'd have the most partying state ever.

None of that plankin ****.

SethT

Smash Ace
But for the first couple of days you'd have the most partying state ever.

None of that plankin ****.
None of this 'couple of days stuff.' Here they dedicate whats known as 'the sickie' to giant parties days where all of aus gathers and we get drunk and stuff.

Over here, somebody planks, our referee punches you in the face (a punch of love though <3)
Fun times :D

SethT

Smash Ace
Champion.
lol'd, if you go ask an aboriginal to crank out his didgeridoo and play, he'd shank you, sell your kidney, then claim you were being racist and sew you. They are pro at it though, i'll give them that.

edit: and wtf, happier then a koala up a gum tree? Koala's show no emotion, they eat, sleep, and kill :x

Aces, I am going to say this again.
You're so cool.

I like this guy, he's even more witty than you *******s.
haha :3 s'all good <3

haha brolimar, #1 term.

SethT

Smash Ace
<3 you all.

I'll just insinuate something about Charlie Sheen and all dem reporters will be liek 'wut gives?' and ratings will soar.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
No one does anymore.
Although, I think Aces might make us more popular.
Everyone loves an Aussie.
Perhaps, but it's going to be a totally different audience - I mean let's be honest, half (more?) the original cast has left and half our current cast are guest stars (hi thar Peach main :p)

SethT

Smash Ace
are there like, character social leapers who go from social thread to social thread looking for interesting things to rip their teeth into ;o?

New to this whole 'character discussion thread shenanngians.' Only just taking my first nimble steps away from the treacherousness aussie boards :o

SethT

Smash Ace
Perhaps, but it's going to be a totally different audience - I mean let's be honest, half (more?) the original cast has left and half our current cast are guest stars (hi thar Peach main :p)
Was a metaknight main until two weeks ago :x
changed because I made a small kid cry at a tournament when I 2 stocked him in the finals.

true story, I felt rather mean.

edit: ah, so its a generally accepted thing ;o kinda cool actually.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Don't worry though, you keep going on with that Aussie swag and everyone will swoon over you.

Also, I have SO MUCH respect for you. You dropped MK for a good character, good for you.

SethT

Smash Ace
Don't worry though, you keep going on with that Aussie swag and everyone will swoon over you.

Also, I have SO MUCH respect for you. You dropped MK for a good character, good for you.
haha, I must come over to the states. Have an uncle and auntie in Florida I believe, I'll just fly up to apex from their.

Can you actually like, find a wild stallion, slap a lasso over it, and it becomes your like, your life partner? If so, that would save me a **** load on a plane ticket.

yeah, people don't throw things at me while I play now <3 Olimar is just so much fun! until dem MK's are like trolol get gimped son.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Was a metaknight main until two weeks ago :x
changed because I made a small kid cry at a tournament when I 2 stocked him in the finals.

true story, I felt rather mean.

edit: ah, so its a generally accepted thing ;o kinda cool actually.
And oli is better how?

Also one piece means he will be loved by hilt.

I will only call him Portgas D. Ace from now on.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
are there like, character social leapers who go from social thread to social thread looking for interesting things to rip their teeth into ;o?

New to this whole 'character discussion thread shenanngians.' Only just taking my first nimble steps away from the treacherousness aussie boards :o
I used to frequent about 10 socials last summer :>

Also, ditto on this. I never let myself learn how to play Meta Knight because I feel there is no honor in it. Some people play this game for money; I play to be proud, and I just couldn't be proud of MK victories.

SethT

Smash Ace
And oli is better how?

Also one piece means he will be loved by hilt.

I will only call him Portgas D. Ace from now on.
Because kids don't feel as bad when being beaten by a little space man and his plebs. When you sit there and tornado them, they get annoyed, and so do their big burly fathers.

please do <3 One piece is <33333 Portgas D. Ace <3333333333

I used to frequent about 10 socials last summer :>

Also, ditto on this. I never let myself learn how to play Meta Knight because I feel there is no honor in it. Some people play this game for money; I play to be proud, and I just couldn't be proud of MK victories.
damn ;o thats actually an impressive feat balancing 10 convos as once. I started playing MK before I knew about competitive brawl. He just looked like a boss back then, little did I know he was actually da biggest boss around.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Because kids don't feel as bad when being beaten by a little space man and his plebs. When you sit there and tornado them, they get annoyed, and so do their big burly fathers.

please do <3 One piece is <33333 Portgas D. Ace <3333333333

damn ;o thats actually an impressive feat balancing 10 convos as once. I started playing MK before I knew about competitive brawl. He just looked like a boss back then, little did I know he was actually da biggest boss around.
I was kind of a shut-in last summer. Combination of not having much to do and wanting to become involved in the competitive scene more. I was also a very active member of all the major tactical threads.

Turazrok

Smash Master
LOL no oli is just as frustrating as any other character.

More so depending on who you ask

As for MK being QQ, the last tourney I went to I went MK for every ness/lucas I played.

Not because I couldn't win with oli, it's just less effort, and I was gonna need everything I had for GF.

Which I clutched hardcore.

SethT

Smash Ace
Nah it's not too bad.
Once you get the hang of it.
Especially since a lot of them are not really "jumping" all the time.
interesting ;o maybe once I get more time i''ll try it.

I was kind of a shut-in last summer. Combination of not having much to do and wanting to become involved in the competitive scene more. I was also a very active member of all the major tactical threads.
Alas, I wish I could do the same. Last time I became a shut in, my mates told everyone I was dead which lead to further implications when I rocked up to school after the holidays had finished.

LOL no oli is just as frustrating as any other character.

More so depending on who you ask

As for MK being QQ, the last tourney I went to I went MK for every ness/lucas I played.

Not because I couldn't win with oli, it's just less effort, and I was gonna need everything I had for GF.

Which I clutched hardcore.
haha yeah, I'm aware :p dat pivot grab to 50% combos. But I can auto pilot kids without grabbing so there daddies don't stalk me back home <3

eh, what will probably happen is if I come up against another MK i'll ditto it, because I <3 MK dittos and suck at everything else.

SethT

Smash Ace
Stage list....

Starters
- Battlefied
- Final Destination
- Lylat Crusie
- Smashville
- Yoshis Island (Brawl)

Counterpicks
- Halberd
- Brinstar
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orphean
- Pokemon Stadium 1

<333333 it

Blissard

Smash Lord
I've been sending BSL friend requests on FB every month since I joined SWF and he still hasn't accepted it :(

Also I've only been out of my house thrice since summer started >.<

Turazrok

Smash Master
I've been sending BSL friend requests on FB every month since I joined SWF and he still hasn't accepted it :(

Also I've only been out of my house thrice since summer started >.<
BSL is a jerk sometimes. But we make each other money so its cool.

also Im the biggest jerk of all time.

I'm your fb friend tho. Should be good enough.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nobody on here is my FB friend. I'm starting to think you guys hate me or something. :<

SethT

Smash Ace
If you want this random Australian that you probably first heard of about ....whut 18 hours ago now? will add you c:

but then you'd have to see my ugly mug strapped onto your wall :3

asob4

Smash Champion
California > the world

Except for our shizzy economy and shiz but still. We might split into two states too :o

:phone:

Top Bottom