• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rougher then the Rest of Them: Knuckles for Smash!

UserKev

Smash Champion
Knuckles is the other Sonic character I will always support. I really hope his assist trophy is accurate to Sakurai's acknowledgment. I would literally main Knuckles.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Knuckles is the other Sonic character I will always support. I really hope his assist trophy is accurate to Sakurai's acknowledgment. I would literally main Knuckles.
I support Knuckles, along with Tails, Shadow, and Eggman too! In fact, if knuckles is an assist trophy, it could mean that Tails is secretly playable as DLC.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Here I come
Rougher than the rest of them
The best of them
Tougher than leather
You can call me Knuckles
Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles

Yeah, I support Knuckles! He may not be my most wanted of the series but I would love to see him in Smash!

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Here I come
Rougher than the rest of them
The best of them
Tougher than leather
You can call me Knuckles
Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles

Yeah, I support Knuckles! He may not be my most wanted of the series but I would love to see him in Smash!
You and I both want Knuckles to be palyable!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Sonic and Friends in Chinese New Year outfits.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would support Knuckles once for each knuckle on my hands! You cannot have complete Sonic representation without Knuckles! I can even imagine his attributes, and that he would have unusually long start-up, but the typical short end lag on attacks for his weight.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Happy birthday to the porcupine with the puffed chest!

UserKev

Smash Champion
Knuckles is the easiest character you can come up with a moveset for without it being too simple and still being exciting. Maybe its his personality, attitude that makes him visually a blast to imagine fighting.

Top Bottom