• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lip would probably be a retro addition. Isaac would not. I fail to see anything worth discussion as OBVIOUSLY nothing witholds the characters from both making it in from a logical standpoint besides Sakurai's preferences. :rolleyes: Am still agreeing with N3ON though with that Isaac is more important overall.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
I was wondering what the new Phantom Knight is... obviously a special. It would seem odd to remove any of the Goddess' powers from her move-set without removing them all, that might entail an overhaul or the separation of Sheik and Zelda.
Im hoping for the split because I want impa, I find her design from skyward sword to be fantastic, all of shieks moves would transfer well and could be retweeked for her and the transform gimmick would finally be laid to rest, and sheik players would be happy since the moveset is retained and a less interesting character is traded for a more interesting one. I hope this is the case. (I honestly hope impa becomes even more involved with the trio in the new zelda game)

D

Deleted member

This is why I loved to hear you where back :laugh: NEVER CHANGE! :)
Well, I'm just trying to kill this damn Khezu, but I keep pausing my game to argue about stuffs.

Now, I'm just sitting here watching the fireworks fly and wondering why N3ON hasn't snapped. Gahahahahaha.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, I'm just trying to kill this damn Khezu, but I keep pausing my game to argue about stuffs.

Now, I'm just sitting here watching the fireworks fly and wondering why N3ON hasn't snapped. Gahahahahaha.
I had major arguements with this guy to when you where gone, and more than once. :rolleyes:

Good thing you came back though cause people are probably gonna lynch me for more 'Impa progaganda' now. Seems like the more truth you talk, the angrier people become. This is nothing new though!

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
So it doesn't have an American name, but it's had 8 American releases?
It's called Tetris Attack and Puzzle Leauge. So you're saying MOTHER was never released in America because it's called EarthBound?

Lip as only ever been in the Japanese versions. Lip as never been in an internationally released Puzzle League game.
So thus those Puzzle games themselves don't exist then?

Morbi

Scavenger
I had major arguements with this guy to when you where gone, and more than once. :rolleyes:

Good thing you came back though cause people are probably gonna lynch me for more 'Impa progaganda' now. Seems like the more truth you talk, the angrier people become. This is nothing new though!
... but you know... Phantom is an assist trophy! Hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I remember that back on 4chan, you had apparently left your mark, hahahaha, some people even knew you by your username on here. But that was months ago, been ages since I popped by there.

But yeah, I don't get all the hate, so I thought I'd pop by here since I got time, and have a tussle for old time sake. At least that way, it's not just pinned on you, since you're not the only Impa supporter round here.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Dis thread. Just dis thread.

inb4 Sakurai says that the phantom is an assist trophy in tonight's update

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
People seem to be in mad denial. It's sad really.
That was officially the most ironic statement on this website EVER. Like completely! This warrants an award or something. I do love listening to you replacing your Impa propaganda with your new "I'm right, everyone else is stupid" propaganda. It's rather entertaining. ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That was officially the most ironic statement on this website EVER. Like completely! This warrants an award or something. I do love listening to you replacing your Impa propaganda with your new "I'm right, everyone else is stupid" propaganda. It's rather entertaining. ;)
Impa is the worst possible, least unique addition ever but Dr.Mario is completely unique and warrants inclusion :urg:

Sorry man. I've been wrong all the time. :rolleyes:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
People seem to be in mad denial. It's sad really.
All we know about the Phantom is that it exists. We don't know if it's a special move, an AT or something else.

By getting so excited about this, you're just aiming to leave yourself so massively dissapointed about this if you're wrong.

Morbi

Scavenger
Dis thread. Just dis thread.

inb4 Sakurai says that the phantom is an assist trophy in tonight's update
Yeah, that is completely and utterly likely. "Despite not alluding to any assist trophies in any other reveal... and despite the recent reveal of Skullkid, another Legend of Zelda assist trophy, Phantom will be replacing Tingle as an assist trophy... or maybe Zelda will receive 3 assist trophies (we all know Zelda is fine as it is even though I tried to add Zelda 3 and Zelda 4). Even I am not entirely sure why I would be so unnecessarily cryptic by not showing any other relevant moves."

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Muh popularity and requests has officially blinded this thread. Even after 2 characters broke that criteria of priority.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Now all you Toad fans can wallow in your own hypocricy for your anti-Impa bias.
Diddy will vouch for me... I'm a Toad fan and I actually want Impa.

Muh popularity and requests has officially blinded this thread. Even after 2 characters broke that criteria of priority.
Two? Try three...

Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Rosalina & Luma.

D

Deleted member

All we know about the Phantom is that it exists. We don't know if it's a special move, an AT or something else.

By getting so excited about this, you're just aiming to leave yourself so massively dissapointed about this if you're wrong.
I'm excited for the bitter tears that will follow once Sheik has been replaced by Impa.

brb, gonna go draw Diddy's pic now.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Muh popularity and requests has officially blinded this thread. Even after 2 characters broke that criteria of priority. Not to mention Ice Climbers and Pit. And everyone who supports Takamaru.

D

Deleted member

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Impa is the worst possible, least unique addition ever but Dr.Mario is completely unique and warrants inclusion :urg:

Sorry man. I've been wrong all the time. :rolleyes:
The only thing you got right about that statement is that Dr. Mario warranted inclusion and was more unique than Impa, while not entirely unique. The rest you simply wrongly accused me of thinking. So yeah, you were mostly wrong.

How did you get that out of what I said?
Because Neon said that Lip's FRANCHISE had no international releases. I said it had 8.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

It looks most like a new Down B. If it was an AT, it would have the pink eyes probably.
Diddy will vouch for me... I'm a Toad fan and I actually want Impa.
This is true.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The only thing you got right about that statement is that Dr. Mario warranted inclusion and was more unique than Impa, while not entirely unique. The rest you simply wrongly accused me of thinking. So yeah, you were mostly wrong.
Manly answered you already:

Because Neon said that Lip's FRANCHISE had no international releases. I said it had 8.
None in which Lip appeared :smirk:

You are the most laughable person ever. Too bad you have no humor and are dead serious about your stupidity. Which sucks cause your sort of people puts humanity down as a whole.
****! MORE IMPA SUPPORTERS!
Please stay away. :rolleyes:

*inset N3ON's notirous gif as response to MegaBidoof*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Here is my re edited small roster and normal roster.

I like it that you have impa and krystal.

Also diddy we the bandanna dee supporters have your back, remember dat peace offering? XD

Well at least I do, I felt bad seeing you get flamed so much for so many years.... just thought i'd say that.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Impa supporters better stop with the flame war there's a mod viewing the thread, and you guys are leading this thread to being locked.

edit ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom