• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ghirahim would fit in Smash, but doesn't really deserve the slot, espescially when compared to other possible Zelda newcomers like Tingle, Toon Zelda/Tetra and Impa.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
SaturnGamer64, Oasis, GoldenYu, Chronobound, Neon, Falkoopa, Habenero, MarioandSonicGuy, Morbid gets in with all of Jigglypuffs moves, all as starters.

Divine, Johnknight, TumblrFamous, Chandelure, Groose and BKupa666 would be unlockable.

If you didn't make it, there's always next time in 6 years time. Start your support threads.
The hell? Where is Opossum and Swampasaur!? They'd be so much better then all these characters!

This list sucks, ruined forever, I'm not buying this game!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Alright, jeez, I'm sorry.
Where should I move it to then? Make a thread for it?
If it really has nothing to do with Smash 4 specifically it shouldn't even be in the Smash 4 section, but if you can keep it contained to your one thread, I suppose you can make it in the Smash 4 section.

Though if another mod disagrees with me, they have the right to move it or close it.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
If it really has nothing to do with Smash 4 specifically it shouldn't even be in the Smash 4 section, but if you can keep it contained to your one thread, I suppose you can make it in the Smash 4 section.

Though if another mod disagrees with me, they have the right to move it or close it.
Maybe in the impossible character thread.

Louie G.

Smash Hero

Ok.
Although you can all be in it if you let me.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Well, see you guys tomorrow.
Be sure to check out my Super Smashboards Bros Roster Discussion tomorrow, I'll probably try to get it up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom