• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
High everyone!
Stahp wif the spam.

Also I will be blunt and say that I do hate Isaac's character archetype. You know, the RPG Hero archetype. Not going to sugar coat it.

Still, I have a lot more confidence with Isaac being distinctive over the likes of Chrom if that is encouraging.
Exactly, you don't like Isaac, therefore you've generalized him to be an unwanted and unappealing addition. Because you don't want him. That's not top tier logic. ;)
I'm not arguing that he has an interesting personality (though in games other than the first he does have a personality), but that's little basis for exclusion, we've had characters in Smash with even less personality, and with the same stock archetype.

Habanero would be top tier.

[collapse=Ofc he would.]
[/collapse]
;)

Louie G.

Smash Hero
No. What the hell? Change your avatar back, you are MEGA BIDOOF. Not an overused meme. You are not getting in Sakurai's roster now.
He wasn't before.
He's the Tingle or the Waluigi of Smashboards.
He has that really small fanbase but the rest want him as far away from Smash as possible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what? I'm going to make a roster of users on Smashboards.
It will be my life's work.
I hate to be that guy, but someone's already beat you to it. That's all I'll say, though... ;)

Anyway, personality should never come in the way of a potentially great playable character.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
He wasn't before.
He's the Tingle or the Waluigi of Smashboards.
He has that really small fanbase but the rest want him as far away from Smash as possible.
But Tingle is likely, people just don't want him in.
Also tingle Is popular in Japan

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
New topic: Sakurai loves Smashboards so much that he decides to create a game using the users from the boards. Who would make the cut?
SaturnGamer64, Oasis, GoldenYu, Chronobound, Neon, Falkoopa, Habenero, MarioandSonicGuy, Morbid gets in with all of Jigglypuffs moves, all as starters.

Divine, Johnknight, TumblrFamous, Chandelure, Groose and BKupa666 would be unlockable.

If you didn't make it, there's always next time in 6 years time. Start your support threads.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Add Saturn and Deity as clones of each other.
Maybe I should come back when people are done trying to start arguments. Comparing me to a user with no friends, a troll roster, no followers or supporters of his rosters, and never used a bit of logic in his life and is clearly insane, 8 years old, and is just a plain jerk is just you trying to start ****. You really have no reason to compare me to DD and I'm confused where this is coming from.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I hate to be that guy, but someone's already beat you to it. That's all I'll say, though... ;).
That's alright possum, let them make their Super Smash Flash-quality roster, they can fill it with as many Divines as they want. :rolleyes::troll:
Though a better place to make it would be the Social thread...

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
SaturnGamer64, Oasis, GoldenYu, Chronobound, Neon, Falkoopa, Habenero, MarioandSonicGuy, Morbid gets in with all of Jigglypuffs moves, all as starters.

Divine, Johnknight, TumblrFamous, Chandelure, Groose and BKupa666 would be unlockable.

If you didn't make it, there's always next time in 6 years time. Start your support threads.
I see a disturbing lack of me in there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's alright possum, let them make their Super Smash Flash-quality roster, they can fill it with as many Divines as they want. :rolleyes::troll:
Though a better place to make it would be the Social thread...
You got it QU33NY. :p Seriously, we need to start that up in the social broom again...

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
MorbidAltruism would be broken because he "likes" way too much.
Golden's Final Smash would be the ignore button
Ariand/AEM would throw awesome roster icons

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Maybe I should come back when people are done trying to start arguments. Comparing me to a user with no friends, a troll roster, no followers or supporters of his rosters, and never used a bit of logic in his life and is clearly insane, 8 years old, and is just a plain jerk is just you trying to start ****. You really have no reason to compare me to DD and I'm confused where this is coming from.
Chill. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was saying that you two were sort of like rivals, so I guess it'd be funny to give you both similar movesets.

You've improved a lot since joining, and I acknowledge that.

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom