• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Good choice. :chuckle:

It's second form, Ivysaur is one of my favorites.

Charmander is still my favorite among others though
Yes. I love Charmander so much. I actually think Charizard is a little over-rated. I used to like him when I was little. However, I love all of the starter Pokemon. Bulbasaur's family will always be my favorite because I have so many nice memories with them.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
characters change man we just gotta adapt (again if you play with no items there is literally no problem)
Except

A: If we DO want to play with Smash Balls we are forced to play as ZS Samus. We want to play with Smash Balls without that being a thing. You can't take that away from us because you (for absolutely no reason whatsoever) consider ZS Samus's separation an abomination of god.
B: It's still not something you can take off in Classic Mode (for the hundredth time)

Pokemon Trainer is Forced to change when a pokemon gets tired and it leaves him open to attacks even when there are no smash balls (well in competitive play hes forced you can use a tired pokemon but its not a good idea)
Will you stop comparing these ****ing characters!? I told you it's not nearly the same thing. You keep saying we just gotta adapt, and I keep telling you that you just gotta put up with Sakurai fixing stupid mistakes from the last game (something you'll notice he is doing A LOT in Smash 4 for Wii U & 3DS). I feel like you have amnesia and forget everything we say and just repeat the same thing.

how does putting Zero Suit and Samus together add another character
It doesn't that was my point, please listen

if the roster is 52 and you combine Zero Suit with Samus then its a 51 character roster.
Are you smoking something right now!?!?!? No it's not. Zero Sut Samus is a playable character just like Squirtle & Sheik. There are 39 characters in Brawl not 35. If there are 39 characters and you combined Lucario with Toon Link it would still be 39 characters. Not making her selectable does not erase her or the development time it took to make her.

P.S i'm not saying you should add Ridley i'm just saying Zero Suit shouldn't get her own spot on the selection screen
She should. Nothing makes that a problem AT ALL (unlike Brawl's alternative. It interferes with absolutely nothing, I see no reason for you to complain other than that you can't seem to adapt to change. I know this sounds rude, but you're literally asking the SAME questions and ignoring every answer we give you before asking it again. It's very frustrating.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
No, but guys, seriously. Bandana Dee should replace Samus all together.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
My favorite was Blastoise (turtle with canons for the win).
.n_n.
I probably would've liked Blastoise too, but as visually perceptive as a five year old is, the horrible sprite work of said Cannon turtle was kind of a turn-off.

Can't argue with that. In fact I agree with it.
Well I now have something to do this weekend other than homework. :p

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Maybe if they change how her final smash work, so you fire your cannon and Samus starts dropping her armor maybe between the pieces you can pick up there is a Morph Ball and if you get it you transform back to Samus with armor. So it will be your choice.
.n_n.

Morbi

Scavenger
Maybe if they change how her final smash work, so you fire your cannon and Samus starts dropping her armor maybe between the pieces you can pick up there is a Morph Ball and if you get it you transform back to Samus with armor. So it will be your choice.
.n_n.
This. Thank you.

You deserve... this!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yes. I love Charmander so much. I actually think Charizard is a little over-rated. I used to like him when I was little. However, I love all of the starter Pokemon. Bulbasaur's family will always be my favorite because I have so many nice memories with them.
Glad you had so many great times with them. :grin:

I loved the Charmander (later Charizard) owned by Ash in the anime, it had some great character development. Furthermore, the Mystery Dungeon test told me I was a Charmander. Since then I've been quite fond of the cute little dragon.

Morbi

Scavenger
Glad you had so many great times with them. :grin:

I loved the Charmander (later Charizard) owned by Ash in the anime, it had some great character development. Furthermore, the Mystery Dungeon test told me I was a Charmander. Since then I've been quite fond of the cute little dragon.
The Mystery Dungeon Test told me I was a Psyduck... I was quite offended! :grin:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Well, they are the exact same character. I say just put ZSS half in the icon, like Zelda and Shiek.
So what!? Young Link & Dr. Mario are the exact same character. I'm so tired of people comparing her to Sheik & Trainer when it's an entirely different ****ing concept.

• You can't change at will
  • Smash Ball being on forces you to become her and you can't turn it off in Classic Mode
  • Switching between the two is not competitive because you have to chase a floating ball everywhere (which must be on in the first place)
  • If you can't change at will and she's selectable from the portrait, why not just go all the ****ing way?
Sakurai has fixed so many things from Brawl such as moves, tripping, physics. Why wouldn't he change this!? It's completely pointless.

Morbi

Scavenger
Why didn´t you like something as awesome as that :009:. Now I fell in love more because of his Mega Evolution.
.n_n.
I actually don't ever really buy merchandise. However, my sister attempted to commit suicide. She was stuck in the hospital and I felt really bad. I wanted to give her a gift when she was discharged. She really loves Pokemon and stuffed animals. Her favorite had always been Blastoise. So I got her a few plush toys. A cheap Umbreon and Dragonite to start. I also got her this Blastoise. It was almost 40 dollars! Haha. She loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom