• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I've never gotten a chance to ask this, but:

Why do you care? Because I don't want anymore clones. I'm sort of fine with semi-clones, but I'm NOT fine with clones. I like having characters with diversity, uniqueness, and balance - having 2 of the SAME Links, with almost the exact SAME moves, almost the SAME looks, and SAME abilities... it makes NO SENSE. Why not just bring in Dr. Mario, or Pichu, if we're going to bring in Toon Link/ If Sakurai said he's going to take out the clones, then why doesn't he take out the clones like he promised? Are you not happy with the amount of characters sakurai ever gives you? Do you care about moves more than characters? I care about characters having DIFFERENT moves from each other. That's what I like about the N64 Smash. Everybody is DIFFERENT. :) In later games, a lot of slots get taken up by clonish or semi-clonish characters, like Dr. Mario and Pichu (I like Roy, though). The roster loses its uniqueness and diversity, because so many people are the SAME. :( Why does it REALLY bother you so much when we are going to get more newcomers anyway? Because I dont know WHICH newcomers we're going to get? For all I know we'll get something pretty ****ing stupid like Sakurai, Angry Birds, or Roger Rabbit. That's why I want GOOD veterans in addition to GOOD newcomers. I just want a GOOD roster. :urg: It's better than none. If anything Sakurai is offering variety by adding versions of characters we'd prefer to play as rather than just limiting us. Again, why not just return Dr. Mario or pichu? They're variations of character aren't they? :troll: I'm just asking out of curiosity. I mean there is a limit to how many characters Sakurai will offer. There is, but still... why add 2 of the SAME characters if the roster is that limited!?! :confused:

Also they are NOT the same person. They're both Link. I don't care that they're from a different timeline, THEY'RE STILL LINK. That's like bringing in Link from SS and Link from Zelda CD-I together, or Link from OoT and Link from Soul Caliber. I mean, they're both Links, but they're different Links. :troll:

I just want DIVERSITY.
In a way it is diversity. AND DID YOU JUST SUGGEST SAKURAI WOULD PUT ROGER RABBIT IN SSB!?

Gune

Smash Lord
Seriously still going? Saturn, Hotfeet stop already this crap ain't getting anywhere and if you do it atleast leave Lucario out of it your, disgraceing him with this squabling.:ohwell:

Espio264

Smash Ace
How would you guys react if we got another Sonic rep?
If it were Knuckles I would flip, anyone else I'd be kinda angry about (Tails not so much).
Not that I think it will happen, just wondering.
Knuckles wins. I love Tails and Shadow, but Knux screams perfect Smash fighter. And Eggman would only be viable in some kind of robot suit.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
In a way it is diversity. AND DID YOU JUST SUGGEST SAKURAI WOULD PUT ROGER RABBIT IN SSB!?
You didn't even answer my questions. All you just said was "MUH in a way it is diversity" and that's it. And no, I said IN CASE SOMETHING STUPID HAPPENS with the newcomers (LIKE ADDING STUPID CHARACTERS), I'd be able to play as an awesome veteran character instead. But when some of your veterans are clones like Toon Link... I don't know. **** I'm misunderstood. :glare:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I've never gotten a chance to ask this, but:

Why do you care? Because I don't want anymore clones. I'm sort of fine with semi-clones, but I'm NOT fine with clones. I like having characters with diversity, uniqueness, and balance - having 2 of the SAME Links, with almost the exact SAME moves, almost the SAME looks, and SAME abilities... it makes NO SENSE. Why not just bring in Dr. Mario, or Pichu, if we're going to bring in Toon Link/ If Sakurai said he's going to take out the clones, then why doesn't he take out the clones like he promised? Are you not happy with the amount of characters sakurai ever gives you? Do you care about moves more than characters? I care about characters having DIFFERENT moves from each other. That's what I like about the N64 Smash. Everybody is DIFFERENT. :) In later games, a lot of slots get taken up by clonish or semi-clonish characters, like Dr. Mario and Pichu (I like Roy, though). The roster loses its uniqueness and diversity, because so many people are the SAME. :( Why does it REALLY bother you so much when we are going to get more newcomers anyway? Because I dont know WHICH newcomers we're going to get? For all I know we'll get something pretty ****ing stupid like Sakurai, Angry Birds, or Roger Rabbit. That's why I want GOOD veterans in addition to GOOD newcomers. I just want a GOOD roster. :urg: It's better than none. If anything Sakurai is offering variety by adding versions of characters we'd prefer to play as rather than just limiting us. Again, why not just return Dr. Mario or pichu? They're variations of character aren't they? :troll: I'm just asking out of curiosity. I mean there is a limit to how many characters Sakurai will offer. There is, but still... why add 2 of the SAME characters if the roster is that limited!?! :confused:

Also they are NOT the same person. They're both Link. I don't care that they're from a different timeline, THEY'RE STILL LINK. That's like bringing in Link from SS and Link from Zelda CD-I together, or Link from OoT and Link from Soul Caliber. I mean, they're both Links, but they're different Links. :troll:

I just want DIVERSITY.
Well, just be happy that Sakurai is doing his best to keep all the characters we have been doubtful of. October's gonna be a big month.

Toon Link is very diverse. He plays sporadically and almost childish, which can be seen through his moves and fast pace. And his facial expressions are perhaps the best thing anyone has ever created in video game history.

I think regardless, we're going to have a child Link. IMO, Toon Link fits that bill perfectly. I mean, Young Link and Classic Link will SHOW how similar they are to Link, at least Sakurai is making an effort to make him unique.

Being well-received, popular in the east and west, WWHD, and being the "true Link" gives him reason and credibility as a fighter in this game.

?????????????

Smash Master
You didn't even answer my questions. All you just said was "MUH in a way it is diversity" and that's it. And no, I said IN CASE SOMETHING STUPID HAPPENS with the newcomers (LIKE ADDING STUPID CHARACTERS), I'd be able to play as an awesome veteran character instead. But when some of your veterans are clones like Toon Link... I don't know. **** I'm misunderstood. :glare:
I think it's more than fair to at least be prepared for any or all of the Brawl veterans to return. You don't want new clones? Fine. But Toon Link was already there. Would you expect Luigi to be removed simply for being similar?

TheDivineDeity

east and west, WWHD, and being the "true Link" gives him reason and credibility as a fighter in this game.
Who says HE'S the true Link? Sakurai, or the creator of Zelda? because Sakurai's opinions of other franchises that aren't his own don't matter. What he says about Kirby, sure, but Zelda... nope. That's like saying what Sakurai thinks about the canon sizes of characters in his game is the canon size of characters in their game (inb4 Ridley), because **** everybody else... :facepalm:

?????????????

Smash Master
Who says HE'S the true Link? Sakurai, or the creator of Zelda? because Sakurai's opinions of other franchises that aren't his own don't matter. What he says about Kirby, sure, but Zelda... nope. That's like saying what Sakurai thinks about the canon sizes of characters in his game is the canon size of characters in their game (inb4 Ridley), because **** everybody else... :facepalm:
Sakurai's opinions matter the most out of everyone. His opinion is what happens.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
While his opinions are just opinions, he's the one calling the shots when in smash. :troll:
Now enough of the Toon Link/Clone ranting, it's getting annoying.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I don't even like Toon Link much, but even I've accepted that the guy is in Super Smash Bros. I guess it's because, you know, he's shown up and there isn't anything we can really do about it, he's there whether you like it or not. You can play as him, or you can ignore him, but you cannot wish him away.

Potential Newcomer Choices Per Franchise:
Mario: Bowser Jr, Toad, and Paper Mario​
Zelda: Ghirahim, Impa, Tingle, and Toon Zelda​
Pokemon: New PKMN Trainer, Zoroark, Mewtwo, and Genesect​
Metroid: Ridley, Adam Malkovich, and Anthony Higgs​
Fire Emblem: Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Micaiah, Lyn and Roy​
Kid Icarus: Medusa, Palutena, Magnus, Phosphora, and Viridi​
F-Zero: Samurai Goroh, Pico, Dr. Stewart, and Jody Summers​
Star Fox: Krystal​
WarioLand/WarioWare: Captain Syrup, Mona, and Ashley​
Yoshi: Kamek​
Donkey Kong: King K Rool and Dixie Kong​
Earthbound/Mother: Kumatora and Jeff​
Kirby: Prince Fluff and Bandanna Dee​
Retro: Sheriff, Takamaru, Mach Rider, Starman, Prince Sable, and Balloon Fighter​
Miscellaneous: Isa Jo, Saki, Matthew, Isaac, Andy, Will, Little Mac, Shulk, Ray Mk III, Lip, Dillon, Tempo, and Mii​
3rd Party: Pac-Man, Lloyd Irving, Cress Albane, Travis Touchdown, Bayonetta, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Trevor Belmont, Terra, Cecil Harvey, Black Mage, Sora, Dragon Quest Hero, and Rayman​
Ranking Each Series In Terms Of Possible Likeliness (Especially Against Each Other):
Mario: (1) Bowser Jr, (2) Toad, (3) Paper Mario​
Zelda: (1) Ghirahim & Impa Tied, (2) Tingle, (3) Toon Zelda​
Pokemon: (1) Mewtwo, (2) New PKMN Trainer, (3) Zoroark, (4) Genesect​
Metroid: (1) Ridley, (2) Adam Malkovich, (3) Anthony Higgs​
Fire Emblem: (1) Chrom, (2) Lucina, (3) Robin, (4) Roy, (5) Micaiah & Lyn Tied​
Kid Icarus: (1) Palutena, (2) Magnus, (3) Medusa, (4) Viridi, (5) Phosphora​
F-Zero: (1) Samurai Goroh, (2) Pico, Dr. Stewart, and Jody Summers Tied​
Star Fox: Well, it is only Krystal at this point​
WarioLand/WarioWare: (1) Mona, (2) Ashley, (3) Captain Syrup​
Yoshi: Only Kamek is the possible choice IMO​
Donkey Kong: (1) Dixie Kong, (2) King K Rool​
Earthbound/Mother: (1) Jeff & Kumatora Tied​
Kirby: (1) Bandanna Dee, (2) Prince Fluff​
Retro: (1) Takamaru, (2) Sheriff, (3) Balloon Fighter, (4) Mach Rider, (5) Prince Sable, (6) Starman​
Miscellaneous: (1) Little Mac, (2) Isaac, (3) Shulk, (4) Mii, (5) Andy, (6) Isa Jo, (7) Ray Mk III, (8) Dillon, (9) Saki, (10) Matthew, (11) Lip, (12) Will, (13) Tempo​
3rd Party: (1) Pac-Man, (2) Simon Belmont & Trevor Belmont Tied, (3) Bomberman, (4) Lloyd Irving & Cress Albane Tied, (5) Bayonetta, (6) Rayman, (7) Dragon Quest Hero and Terra Tied, (8) Cecil Harvey, Sora, and Black Mage Tied, (9) Travis Touchdown​
My thoughts on the subject (could be missing a few other possible characters but I got as much as I could remember)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Sakurai's opinions matter the most out of everyone. His opinion is what happens.
Well, yeah. Exactly. That's kinda the point, Divine. Sakurai has said in an interview that HE believes the child Link is the important "true" Link, based on the timeline and the games. So, regardless of what some people may say, that's Sakurai's opinion, so of course he's going to put a child Link in the game. It's his own personal preference, but he was still watching his popularity. He was requested, well-received, and now he's back for round two.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
I get where you're coming from. It's like Pit/Dark Pit and Samus/Dark Samus being seperate characters. They can be different moveset-wise yes, but they are basically the same character.

But Link and Toon Link don't look the same. Like at all. Except for the green clothes. Add on top of that they both individually have a great amount of games to warrant an inclusion. Toon Link shouldn't be in over regular link but he's already had a ton of games (more than some franchises) to warrant an inclusion, unlike Young Link.

So you're not being misunderstood, because I don't like clone characters either (same character clones, not moveset clones). But this is one pair of characters I think you're judging too harshly because they share the same name and clothes.

EDIT: Another example is from PS All-Stars: Cole and Evil Cole. That bugged me, but they were different enough moveset wise so I forgave it.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I never understood something. Why does people constantly bash on different versions of characters and label them as clones, even though they're and can be vastly different from their counterparts? This, of course, applies to Toon Link, but also characters like Paper Mario.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
So what if I just declared every thing you said to be a waste of space, does that make it a waste of space? Exactly what do you base this off of? Why don't you tell me in detail what's so wrong about my evidence and counter arguments if it's so wrong?

This is exactly what you would say if you were unable to counter an argument. No person would be that pissed off if they so clearly won. Yes, Hotfeet by declaring something a waste of space with absolutely no merit, it instantly shoots down every point made in the reply. OH, WAIT! NO it doesn't, proving it wrong with actual evidence does.

I'll just accept that you refused to prove wrong with hardcore evidence a single statement on BOTH of my replies. Unless you want to explain to me WHY it's a waste of space I'm going to hold this against you and your credibility.
There's the arrogance again, that I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE AT HOME.

Seriously, why is it so hard for you to understand? The Popularity between Lucario and Mewtwo is a huge margin, nowhere near a tiny bit. Seriously, all you do is say "How do you know what Sakurai's thinking" Well here's a question for you asshole, how do YOU know what Sakurai is thinking? You act like you know more about the psyche of Sakurai better than anyone else as you consistently bring it up, when you know as much as anyone else, which is clearly jack ****.

And the arrogance, my GOD the arrogance, I know it's typical for a 16 year old but come the **** on! You only do three things on this site, you're either arrogantly complaining about something, you're cursing like a street thug, or you're laughing at someone's ideals. Get with the program, this is a prediction thread, prediction can go so many different ways, prediction can be what we think will happen, and what we would like to happen, and saying someone's own wants are wrong as selfishly as you do, with poor BluePikmin11 for example, is just plain sickening. Have you learned nothing about what people tell you about your attitude? Have you not learned the reason you've been banned TWICE from this site? Grow up and act normal for once in your damn life, there's plenty of people on this site younger than you, and they act least 5x as mature as you do, Louie G is a perfect example of that. Seriously, if you can't accept a possibility (I never said it was set in stone) a ****ING POSSIBILITY, you need to get out. Trust me, nobody will be crying when they see you go.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I never understood something. Why does people constantly bash on different versions of characters and label them as clones, even though they're and can be vastly different from their counterparts? This, of course, applies to Toon Link, but also characters like Paper Mario.
It's called ******** because you're too spoiled to be happy with what and the amount of what Sakurai gives you. I honestly don't understand it all.

how could you forget lyn :p, naw jk, gj man thanks for the insight.
Lyn, while a good character choice, would pretty much be put around the same level on that list with Micaiah and Roy.

And I did forget to put certain characters in for sure, however Lyn was one I intentionally left out :awesome:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Potential Newcomer Choices Per Franchise:
Mario: Bowser Jr, Toad, and Paper Mario​
Zelda: Ghirahim, Impa, Tingle, and Toon Zelda​
Pokemon: New PKMN Trainer, Zoroark, Mewtwo, and Genesect​

Metroid:
Ridley, Adam Malkovich, and Anthony Higgs​
Fire Emblem: Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Micaiah, and Roy​
Kid Icarus: Medusa, Palutena, Magnus, Phosphora, and Viridi​
F-Zero: Samurai Goroh, Pico, Dr. Stewart, and Jody Summers​
Star Fox: Krystal​
WarioLand/WarioWare: Captain Syrup, Mona, and Ashley​
Yoshi: Kamek​
Donkey Kong: King K Rool and Dixie Kong​
Earthbound/Mother: Kumatora and Jeff​
Kirby: Prince Fluff and Bandanna Dee​
Retro: Sheriff, Takamaru, Mach Rider, Starman, Prince Sable, and Balloon Fighter​
Miscellaneous: Isa Jo, Saki, Matthew, Isaac, Andy, Will, Little Mac, Shulk, Ray Mk III, Lip, Dillon, Tempo, and Mii​
3rd Party: Pac-Man, Lloyd Irving, Cress Albane, Travis Touchdown, Bayonetta, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Trevor Belmont, Terra, Cecil Harvey, Black Mage, Sora, Dragon Quest Hero, and Rayman​
Ranking Each Series In Terms Of Possible Likeliness (Especially Against Each Other):
Mario: (1) Bowser Jr, (2) Toad, (3) Paper Mario​
Zelda: (1) Ghirahim & Impa Tied, (2) Tingle, (3) Toon Zelda​
Pokemon: (1) Mewtwo, (2) New PKMN Trainer, (3) Zoroark, (4) Genesect​
Metroid: (1) Ridley, (2) Adam Malkovich, (3) Anthony Higgs​
Fire Emblem: (1) Chrom, (2) Lucina, (3) Robin, (4) Roy, (5) Micaiah​
Kid Icarus: (1) Palutena, (2) Magnus, (3) Medusa, (4) Viridi, (5) Phosphora​
F-Zero: (1) Samurai Goroh, (2) Pico, Dr. Stewart, and Jody Summers Tied​
Star Fox: Well, it is only Krystal at this point​
WarioLand/WarioWare: (1) Mona, (2) Ashley, (3) Captain Syrup​
Yoshi: Only Kamek is the possible choice IMO​
Donkey Kong: (1) Dixie Kong, (2) King K Rool​
Earthbound/Mother: (1) Jeff & Kumatora Tied​
Kirby: (1) Bandanna Dee, (2) Prince Fluff​
Retro: (1) Takamaru, (2) Sheriff, (3) Balloon Fighter, (4) Mach Rider, (5) Prince Sable, (6) Starman​
Miscellaneous: (1) Little Mac, (2) Isaac, (3) Shulk, (4) Mii, (5) Andy, (6) Isa Jo, (7) Ray Mk III, (8) Dillon, (9) Saki, (10) Matthew, (11) Lip, (12) Will, (13) Tempo​
3rd Party: (1) Pac-Man, (2) Simon Belmont & Trevor Belmont Tied, (3) Bomberman, (4) Lloyd Irving & Cress Albane Tied, (5) Bayonetta, (6) Rayman, (7) Dragon Quest Hero and Terra Tied, (8) Cecil Harvey, Sora, and Black Mage Tied, (9) Travis Touchdown​
My thoughts on the subject (could be missing a few other possible characters but I got as much as I could remember)

Go Bandana Dee!

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Seriously....now I have to once again explain why 2 Links is necessary -_-

In Zelda, there are always 2 versions of Link. A Child Link & an older more Adult Link.
Adult Link is the one everyone recognizes as "Link".
Child Link is always repped as a younger looking Link, hence why Young Link was in Melee.
Then WW came out and pretty much the standard ever since then has been:
Adult Link = regular looking Link
Child Link = cartoony "Toon Link"
Zelda as a series has always differentiated these 2 Links in its games, and now it's taken it a step further by repping older Link with regular artwork and Child Link with the new cartoony artwork that debuted in WW.
2 Links = necessary to properly represent the entire Zelda series as a whole.

Get over it if he's a clone. His moves have varying degrees of stats and effectiveness VS Link anyway and they play completely different. How much more diversity do you need then that?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm assuming it's because people tend to just look at the similarities of the moves they share and quickly decide not to bother comparing anything else, like speed, differing effects etc.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
I mentioned this earlier, ill reiterate.

I do like TL, but the fact that hes so similar to Link is disappointing. He was the better choice between the 2 in Brawl because of survivability, but it makes Link kind of pointless. I mean, who would pick a worse version of the same character?

Look at Street Fighter. Ken and Ryu are Clones, but if Ken for some reason had less health, who would pick Ken? Nobody. Youre at a disadvantage right off the bat.

Now it might be that Link sucks, but either way if Link is has the same moves as TL this time and is worse again, then why even choose Link?

TheDivineDeity

But Link and Toon Link don't look the same. Like at all. Except for the green clothes. Add on top of that they both individually have a great amount of games to warrant an inclusion. Toon Link shouldn't be in over regular link but he's already had a ton of games (more than some franchises) to warrant an inclusion, unlike Young Link.
quote]
Alright then, I guess I can live with Toon Link. I don't know, maybe I just dont like having two of the same character in the game, but oh well, I see what you're saying. I get where you're coming from.

I'm just hoping I don't see Toon Zelda... :urg: (because then that means its over for Vaati and Impa.........)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
More ********
*Reads through comment carefully* Hmmm, I still don't see that evidence, proof, and counter argument I asked for 3 times. Ranting and cursing won't get you anywhere, son. :ohwell:

Anyway, I should probably stop replying to this, it's only going to make everyone angry so I suggest you do the same.

?????????????

Smash Master
I'm just hoping I don't see Toon Zelda... :urg: (because then that means its over for Vaati and Impa.........)
I'd be fine with Toon Zelda if it were Tetra; totally new character. I get where you're coming from with Vaati and Impa, but, well...Tetra is the 5th Zelda character I want most. So we're both wishing for what we want to see.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
It's called *****ing because you're too spoiled to be happy with what and the amount of what Sakurai gives you. I honestly don't understand it all.
Err, I was actually expecting something like "people who ignore about character B, which is a variant of character A, blindly accuse it for being a potential clone of A, merely because character B shares name and basic appearance with A, though there are more diverse differences between them".

But oh well.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lyn, while a good character choice, would pretty much be put around the same level on that list with Micaiah and Roy.

And I did forget to put certain characters in for sure, however Lyn was one I intentionally left out :awesome:
Grrr....
you got me there, ima semi-troll you back later bro :awesome: (or I might forget about it and never do it)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mentioned this earlier, ill reiterate.

I do like TL, but the fact that hes so similar to Link is disappointing. He was the better choice between the 2 in Brawl because of survivability, but it makes Link kind of pointless. I mean, who would pick a worse version of the same character?

Look at Street Fighter. Ken and Ryu are Clones, but if Ken for some reason had less health, who would pick Ken? Nobody. Youre at a disadvantage right off the bat.

Now it might be that Link sucks, but either way if Link is has the same moves as TL this time and is worse again, then why even choose Link?
People may prefer Link's playstyle of Toon Link's. Link does play quite differently from Toon Link in Brawl, but in a way that is more challenging, and there are indeed players who are willing to challenge themselves in that way. And of course not everyone prefers Toon Link over Link, and there are people who would be willing to try getting better with Link than Toon Link for that reason as well.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
*Reads through comment carefully* Hmmm, I still don't see that evidence, proof, and counter argument I asked for 3 times. Ranting and cursing won't get you anywhere, son. :ohwell:

Anyway, I should probably stop replying to this, it's only going to make everyone angry so I suggest you do the same.
Oh yes, because saying things like "go to hell, Hotfeet. Divine Deity was more pleasant than this. I think I'm gonna cry that you are cursed with whatever disease you have." really makes you look like a saint. Glad you brushed over everything that makes you a problem, called it more ********, and brushed it off like the narcissist you are. You know the first step to recovery is coming to accept your problem, not pushing it away.

TheDivineDeity

There's the arrogance again, that I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE AT HOME.

Seriously, why is it so hard for you to understand? The Popularity between Lucario and Mewtwo is a huge margin, nowhere near a tiny bit. Seriously, all you do is say "How do you know what Sakurai's thinking" Well here's a question for you *******, how do YOU know what Sakurai is thinking? You act like you know more about the psyche of Sakurai better than anyone else as you consistently bring it up, when you know as much as anyone else, which is clearly jack ****.

And the arrogance, my GOD the arrogance, I know it's typical for a 16 year old but come the **** on! You only do three things on this site, you're either arrogantly complaining about something, you're cursing like a street thug, or you're laughing at someone's ideals. Get with the program, this is a prediction thread, prediction can go so many different ways, prediction can be what we think will happen, and what we would like to happen, and saying someone's own wants are wrong as selfishly as you do, with poor BluePikmin11 for example, is just plain sickening. Have you learned nothing about what people tell you about your attitude? Have you not learned the reason you've been banned TWICE from this site? Grow up and act normal for once in your damn life, there's plenty of people on this site younger than you, and they act least 5x as mature as you do, Louie G is a perfect example of that. Seriously, if you can't accept a possibility (I never said it was set in stone) a ****ING POSSIBILITY, you need to get out. Trust me, nobody will be crying when they see you go.
Wow.. Noah and I are the same age!!! :b: We're both 16!!!!! Amazing...

Seriously, you guys are worse than I was... I mean wow..... WAY WORSE. :urg:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Saturn, he is right. You can be arrogant at some times, and you do debase other people's wants and wishes and what they would think would be "fresh and unique". Just tone it down, because you do act like a ****, and you can really be a spoiled brat when someone isn't on your same page. We're all Smash speculators here, that SPECULATE, not guess who is 100% right. Speculate characters and ****. And if you can't accept other opinions on here, then why the **** are you even here?

And for the love of ****ing God, Hotfeet! Will you take my ****ing advice for once, FOR ONCE, and stop provoking this argument?! This could have been over with 10 pages back if you hadn't yet again make those sly, sarcastic, catty remarks like you always do. Have I ****ing told you, what, five times at the least to stop or else it will get out of hand? And look where you are, you've singlehandedly made the entire thread uncomfortable, and better yet, you're fighting with a computer. It's pathetic.

The two of you just need to put each other on ignore, stop talking to each other if you don't, or just leave. I'm done with you two. You're depraved, arrogant, biting sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom