• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
An additional newcomer from the Mario or Zelda series doesn't seem necessary, there's no other Mario or Zelda character that can hype alot.
There's not that many characters left who are that necessary to be added to the smash bros series and even less who will create massive hype anyway so why not ?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I feel like we've talked about this often the past few weeks since we all got back on. Anyway, yeah, I could totally see there being another Wario rep. I want Ashley, though. She's turning out to be one of my most wanted characters. But I'll be content if the likes of Mona or Jimmy T. makes it in.

Reznor

work in progress
if we get a Wario Ware character Ashly seems the mostly likely but Mona might have a good chance also

Dribble and Spitz would be awesome but it will never happen

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I heard a rumor that Sakurai is going to delay Smash 4 by one day every time someone requests Geno.
Haha! I remember that, but it was just a joke article. It still had me in stitches though!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I don't know about that. I honestly feel like they used WarioWare and Yoshi's franchise as a gimmick to put more Mario characters in. So I don't really think that either of those series will be getting a new rep. I could be completely wrong about it though. I had never even known about WarioWare until after Brawl. I don't think a lot of casual Mario fans really distinguish the 3 franchises.
:039:
I definitely agree with that, I might even go as far as to say that argument could apply to Donkey Kong as well, and I know neither of those characters are very likely, but Ashley's just so damned adorable.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
does anyone think there's a possibility of a second capcom rep? it's something I'd picture capcom pushing for if they found an opportunity.

Morbi

Scavenger
Congratulations, I see no value in even trying to take you seriously anymore.

Seriously, if you can't tell between an opinion and facts backed by logic, not get that the marketability has always been a major part of my argument and my logic based on Sakurai's noted methods and not something I "just started throwing in there", there is no point in even continuing this discussion.
It isn't a discussion. You are putting words in my mouth. I never said anything of the sort. You had OPINIONS backed by fact, if you are too ignorant to discern fact from opinion... I truly pity you. Perhaps you are just typing without thinking about what you are saying. I don't know your usual methodology in determining how you THINK Sakurai works (as though inconsistent precedent has any value). The very notion is subjective unless you can read minds. I highly doubt you can read minds, you can't even read my posts.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
If it is in fact Jigglypuff, I am going to gloat, for a LONG time. I can't even believe how much **** I am getting for supporting what I thought was a common sense character. You know what they say about common sense... it is not very common. :039:
I'll be right there with you, seriously. The whole argument was stupid, I'm glad they showed Toon Link. It got people to shut up about how big cuts would happen, low priority blah blah blah, and all the other pointless gibber jabber. We weren't even saying, "Oh she WILL be in based on our beliefs" we were saying, "She SHOULD be in based on our beliefs (Original 12, fits into Smash history, yada yada yada)."

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
You know, I'm going to get off for a little bit, since I have a lot of stuff to do tonight for school. I might be on later, but we'll see. So long, fair gents and ladies of Smash.

?????????????

Smash Master
I would concur about Zelda, but with Mario there is certainly interest in a newcomer, the problem is that people can't agree on who it should be (Toad, Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Waluigi all have a lot of support).
Toad: The classically important Mario character. Debuted alongside Peach and Bowser. Along with Peach, was one of the first Mario characters to become playable. One of the first Mario characters to star in a game: "Wario's Woods." Lost individuality over the years, but has recently become a playable staple in newer Mario games.

Paper Mario: The RPG representative. Could have incredible moveset including hammer, partners, and other special moves from the series; all staples of Mario RPG games, regardless of being "paper" or not.

Bowser Jr.: The potential new stand-alone character. During Brawl's time, was not incredibly established as a regular to the series, but he is now. Consistent enough in the series, and different enough in boss battles when compared to Bowser to be unique.

Waluigi: The representative of the "spin-offs." Was created solely for the purpose of being Wario's partner in Mario Tennis. Since then, has continued to be one of the most recurring Mario characters, and the one of the only recurring Mario characters to be created in a spin-off game. Has yet to make an appearance outside of sports, karting, and parties.

Realistically, I think Bowser Jr. has the best shot. But I would prefer Paper Mario.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Toad: The classically important Mario character. Debuted alongside Peach and Bowser. Along with Peach, was one of the first Mario characters to become playable. One of the first Mario characters to star in a game: "Wario's Woods." Lost individuality over the years, but has recently become a playable staple in newer Mario games.

Paper Mario: The RPG representative. Could have incredible moveset including hammer, partners, and other special moves from the series; all staples of Mario RPG games, regardless of being "paper" or not.

Bowser Jr.: The potential new stand-alone character. During Brawl's time, was not incredibly established as a regular to the series, but he is now. Consistent enough in the series, and different enough in boss battles when compared to Bowser to be unique.

Waluigi: The representative of the "spin-offs." Was created solely for the purpose of being Wario's partner in Mario Tennis. Since then, has continued to be one of the most recurring Mario characters, and the one of the only recurring Mario characters to be created in a spin-off game. Has yet to make an appearance outside of sports, karting, and parties.

Realistically, I think Bowser Jr. has the best shot. But I would prefer Paper Mario.
I prefer Geno..

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
does anyone think there's a possibility of a second capcom rep? it's something I'd picture capcom pushing for if they found an opportunity.
It's definitely possible, but highly unlikely, if there were, who do you think it would be? I feel like Viewtiful Joe, or Amaterasu would both be good fits for Smash, possibly even another Mega Man character like Roll or Proto Man. I'd prefer if they didn't put someone from one of their more realistic looking franchises even though I'm a huge RE and DMC fan.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
For me, it's a generation thing. I have reason to believe that the Pokemon Company would not just want to promote Generation 1. Should Mewtwo return and there is no way presumable to use one Mega Form without slighting the other (since each version can only take X and Y respectively), they need a way to represent another generation. Jigglypuff is probably still in, so that leaves one slot. As much as I love squirtle, I don't see how pokemon could go all gen 1. Should there be another 5th rep, then I wouldn't replace pokemon trainer with another pokemon trainer, and give that slot either to Lucario, a gen 5 rep, or an unknown gen 6 rep. So that's my thoughts on the matter. I don't think he is likely to be cut, but I'm predicting based on the knowledge we know. And it's always stuck out to me that Pokemon Trainer instead of Red.
One, why would Trainer be the one to go if a new Pokemon character had to be added? Why wouldn't the one who was prioritized last last time (not counting Mewtwo), Jigglypuff? There's really nothing to say she'd be prioritized above the Trainer this time. Sakurai has obviously shown which one gets priority.

Second, assuming they can't get Mewtwo's forms to their liking, what's stopping them from implementing MegaLucario? Or MegaCharizard?

Third, the Kanto starters seem to have quite a lot of focus in Gen VI, being that you can actually get them from a Professor in the game along with the new Starters. Even if they weren't already the most iconic starters, this helps secure their important to the series, both old and new.

Fourth, it's not like there's an incredibly deserving new character GF is promoting this time around. They're not going to throw in a rather arbitrary character that isn't even being used in promotion over Pokemon Trainer, who by the way will be seen more in current promotion due to that anime coming out that focuses on Red (who is pretty close to the Trainer).

Fifth, GF has shown to not care about representing every gen in the past. In Melee, they didn't press for the inclusion of a 2nd Gen, they were fine with Mewtwo, and Sakurai just added Pichu because he made an easy clone. In Brawl, they were obviously fine with the first gen getting three more reps instead of Gen III getting anything.

Considering all the veterans have current importance as far as promotion is concerned (Jiggs to a lesser extent - but the Fairy typing doesn't hurt), it's entirely likely they won't press for an actual "newcomer" considering there isn't a clearly qualified one, and even if they did, there's no guarantee (in fact it'd be unlikely) PKMN Trainer was the one of the four Brawl vets to get the boot.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm the only person that doesn't even care about all this Pokemon crap, which is ironic because Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
It's definitely possible, but highly unlikely, if there were, who do you think it would be? I feel like Viewtiful Joe, or Amaterasu would both be good fits for Smash, possibly even another Mega Man character like Roll or Proto Man. I'd prefer if they didn't put someone from one of their more realistic looking franchises even though I'm a huge RE and DMC fan.
Joe, ammy or phoenix. nobody else would really fit in, unless it's another megaman character. like zero or something.

?????????????

Smash Master
I prefer Geno..
Geno: Representative of the first Mario RPG game. Original character created by Squaresoft to be one of Mario's partners. Character's story gave lore to the Mario world, which has been built upon in future installments of Mario RPGs and Mario Galaxy. Has plenty of moveset potential. Has only had a major role in one game; made a brief cameo in Superstar Saga. 3rd party character.

...He'd be cool, REALLY cool, but I don't think it's likely...

Bajef8

Smash Ace
One, why would Trainer be the one to go if a new Pokemon character had to be added? Why wouldn't the one who was prioritized last last time (not counting Mewtwo), Jigglypuff? There's really nothing to say she'd be prioritized above the Trainer this time. Sakurai has obviously shown which one gets priority.

Second, assuming they can't get Mewtwo's forms to their liking, what's stopping them from implementing MegaLucario? Or MegaCharizard?

Third, the Kanto starters seem to have quite a lot of focus in Gen VI, being that you can actually get them from a Professor in the game along with the new Starters. Even if they weren't already the most iconic starters, this helps secure their important to the series, both old and new.

Fourth, it's not like there's an incredibly deserving new character GF is promoting this time around. They're not going to throw in a rather arbitrary character that isn't even being used in promotion over Pokemon Trainer, who by the way will be seen more in current promotion due to that anime coming out that focuses on Red (who is pretty close to the Trainer).

Fifth, GF has shown to not care about representing every gen in the past. In Melee, they didn't press for the inclusion of a 2nd Gen, they were fine with Mewtwo, and Sakurai just added Pichu because he made an easy clone. In Brawl, they were obviously fine with the first gen getting three more reps instead of Gen III getting anything.

Considering all the veterans have current importance as far as promotion is concerned (Jiggs to a lesser extent - but the Fairy typing doesn't hurt), it's entirely likely they won't press for an actual "newcomer" considering there isn't a clearly qualified one, and even if they did, there's no guarantee (in fact it'd be unlikely) PKMN Trainer was the one of the four Brawl vets to get the boot.
The Poke-reps will be as follows:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
PKMN Trainer (Kanto, Red, whatever)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Nuff said.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
If this were to happen, my bet is on Ryu of Street Fighter, the guy is in every fighter cross over from Capcom and acting as their mascott in those.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Geno: Representative of the first Mario RPG game. Original character created by Squaresoft to be one of Mario's partners. Character's story gave lore to the Mario world, which has been built upon in future installments of Mario RPGs and Mario Galaxy. Has plenty of moveset potential. Has only had a major role in one game; made a brief cameo in Superstar Saga. 3rd party character.

...He'd be cool, REALLY cool, but I don't think it's likely...
He's so cool, cooler than Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario honestly.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Joe, ammy or phoenix. nobody else would really fit in, unless it's another megaman character. like zero or something.
As much as I love Zero, I think they should stick with Mega Man classic characters, but who knows, Tatsunoko vs Capcom had a character from three different Mega Man series': Roll from Mega Man Classic, Zero from Mega Man X, and Mega Man Volnutt from Mega Man Legends.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm the only person that doesn't even care about all this Pokemon crap, which is ironic because Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises.
I'm sure other people don't care as well, they just don't feel like telling people how much they don't care. :smirk:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo
Nuff said.
I agree.

Reznor

work in progress
as long as Jiggs is in i'm fine (all my favorite pokemon aren't popular enough :c)

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo

Nuff said.

I think we will only get 5 Pokemon reps if Mario and Zelda get 5 also (5 reps for one franchise seems kinda overkill)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
people are still taling about pokemon even though I tried to switch the topic to capcom? r-really?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
If this were to happen, my bet is on Ryu of Street Fighter, the guy is in every fighter cross over from Capcom and acting as their mascott in those.
That would be so lame for Smash to have a character from a traditional fighting game imo, especially Ryu since Mario and Luigi can already Shoryuken and Lucario can Hadoken.

Morbi

Scavenger

Just to criticize your first point. There is no evidence to suggest that Sakurai will give the same priority to the same characters this time around. Two notions come to mind. One, he stated that cuts are inevitable. So Pokemon Trainer is obviously a very easy candidate based on the fact that he is difficult to develop. From a developers perspective, would you cut a character that is SUPER easy to develop and that you have developed 3 times before (once last minute) or would you cut the Pokemon that takes up 3 characters? I know that Sakurai wants Pokemon Trainer in the game. However, I doubt Sakurai wants to cut 3 or 4 individual characters before he cuts a gimmicky one that is difficult to develop.

Sakurai sent two different messages. One was that Jigglypuff WAS low priority in Brawl. The other was that Jigglypuff was important enough to put in the game regardless. His act of putting Jigglypuff in, when he probably should have cut her, is enough to interpret that Jigglypuff is indeed safe. She DID make it. The circumstances are irrelevant.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I never said Sakurai doesn't care, what I said was that these pokemon are very relevant at this point even though they're from Gen 1. Pikachu is Pikachu, The Pokemon Trainer has an anime based off him and all his starters are available in Gen 6 AND have Mega Evolutions, Jigglypuff is now Smash Bros' embodiment of the new type, and Mewtwo is basically Mewtwo, the big bad poster boy who is the frontrunner for Mega Evolutions, has a new movie, and two new forms to lead said front. And if it has to come down to four pokemon, these are the four that will be chosen.
Bull ****. You have nothing to prove that these WILL be the 4 most important ones. Like I said Lucario is Gen 4 and more popular than Jigglypuff so I can just as well say that Jigglypuff will not get in over Lucario. There is no statement from him that Smash 64 Veterans have any special treatment so her being Smash 64 in no way guarantees her a spot.

Mewtwo is by far more popular than Lucario, there is absolutely no contest. Have you ever seen a popularity chart where Lucario tops Mewtwo? No? Didn't think so...
Because half-assed IGN charts totally affect Sakurai and Pokemon's opinion of who is more popular and important to them. Maybe we should take into consideration what Sakurai and Pokemon think is more important and what they want to represent. We only know one thing and it's that he wants the hottest Pokemon. Lucario & Mewtwo are hot Pokemon, not Jigglypuff, so this statement contradicts your theory of "Veterans are immune regardless of bull**** expenses". I also don't see any charts where Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Jigglypuff are more popular than Lucario or Mewtwo. So than technically the Starter trio is behind Lucario. Where are these charts you speak of anyway? How many people knew about and took part in it? Do their opinions not count because they didn't vote? Are these charts about who we like more or who is more well known? How many charts were made? Where are the links to said charts?

Also you shouldn't say "No, didn't think so." A: It adds to your attitude. B: You're assumption that I can type a full response to your comment AS you are typing it is unrealistic. You should wait until your response is posted and give me more than 0 seconds to respond to it accordingly.

Also, Mewtwo has always been incredibly popular, both sides of the world
Where do you get off acting like you KNOW how Sakurai establishes priority? The way he does that is inconceivable and the Brawl roster shows that. Mewtwo already had more than Lucario last time and he has more than Lucario this time. So what? You acting like you know Mewtwo would be prioritized over Lucario is ridiculous and you're doing this based off the assumption that Sakurai cares only things you mention. Being more iconic doesn't always get you in over somebody. The line between Mewtwo's popularity and Lucario's is not as big as you make it out to be. You're saying he would just throw Lucario in the trash can because Mewtwo is more iconic/popular by an insignificantly small percentage.

if Lucario were to be dropped, the backlash wouldn't be nearly half as bad as the Mewtwo backlash.
Yeah, it would be, Hotfeet. That's one of the biggest reasons why cutting Lucario is unreasonable and illogical. I can't honestly believe you think the backlash would be any less.

and in what universe is Lucario more important than Jigglypuff?
It's called earth. Come on over there's plenty of room! (seriously though, you're seriously trying to tell me Jiggs being a veteran makes her more important than Lucario? What happened to your iconic/relevant ideas earlier? Did they just vanish into thin air or are you changing the rules for whatever characters you choose again?

In what way is only Gen 1 representing Pokemon horribly?
The fact that their are 6 generations of over 600 Pokemon and you pick only 6 from one. Also bad representation if you cut Lucario. Just like cutting Mewtwo was bad representation.

especially if said pokemon are still relevant and still referencing the current Gens of this day
You mean like Lucario?

You're basically contradicting your own statement of people thinking Toon Link was low priority, you think Jiggs is low priority so Lucario has more importance, and it doesn't work like that.
I'M contradicting MY statements? Maybe you are reading this wrong. I think Jiggs is low priority because she serves little importance to Pokemon as of now. Dopes thought that Toon Link was low priority because he was a clone and another link when in actuality he serves great importance to the series. You could argue Jiggs is fairy, but it'd be no better than dissing Toon Link for being clone.

Of all Pokemon vets right now, Lucario is dead last in importance
I'm loling right now! :joyful:

especially since the Mega Form he has is overshadowed by Mewtwo's two forms, and the fact that he has no connections to the new type like Jigglypuff.
Lol, because being a new type overshadows ALL popularity doesn't it! He has a Mega Form and Jigglyuff doesn't. Guess he overshadows Jigglypuff. :troll:

Lucario has only appeared in a couple of commercials, that's all, that's barely anything.

• His own movie based off of him
  • Several appearances in the anime (over 7 appearances, that's more than Mewtwo, don't forget the mangas as well)
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • Got his own Mega Form
  • Almost every trailer for X & Y
  • The cover of Pokemon Rumble along with Mewtwo, Zoroark, and Genesect.
  • There is official Artwork of Mewtwo & Lucario in Mega Forms duking out! Yeah, Mewtwo and Lucario's popularity are definitely not even close :troll:. I'm sure this has nothing to do with how Pokemon feels about them being present in SSB4 together too.
  • Riolu's role in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Yes, I'm counting that)
His importance is still lower than that of Pikachu, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer. And again, it's okay if the pokemon that replaces is much more popular, which it is. After all, Lucario replaced Pichu, not Mewtwo, and people were perfectly content with it as I'd expect.
Explain how his importance is less than Pokemon Trainer, because he's the main character, because Jiggs is Smash 64? What about the fact that Lucario is gen 4? That should count just as much. And aren't we going on iconicness (and apparently charts?)

And again, it's okay if the pokemon that replaces is much more popular,
Oh, cool! Sakurai sat down with you and told you that!? That's awesome! Tell me about the interview where he said he doesn't give a **** about representing another generation and that replacing a character with a previously cut character makes sense when they are only ever so slightly more popular to the point of near insignificance?

After all, Lucario replaced Pichu, not Mewtwo, and people were perfectly content with it as I'd expect.
Excuse me, where is your proof that Pokemon Trainer didn't replace Pichu? Also, are you comparing the backlash of Pichu's loss to LUCARIO'S LOSS!?

Hope I'm not coming off as rude, but these are pretty biased statements. I end my statement with this OFFICIAL artwork

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

I said the Pokemon Trainer wouldn't go if we got five reps.

I just don't count Jigglypuff out. I've been wrong the last two iterations.

I'm assuming a Lucario cut to get them to four reps. If pokemon gets 5 slots, it's probably Lucario, but the two other options I mentioned as a possibility. I don't think a Mega Form with Charizard would adequately represent another generation, especially if he's sharing his spot with two more pokemon.

My decision is based on representing more than one gen. I know the kanto starters have starting role in X and Y. That still doesn't make them gen 6.

I think the Kalos starters are well deserving. But the game hasn't even been released yet. We've since 40 of the what, 100 pokemon so far? There could be another it pokemon in the batch.

Pokemon was at a different place at that time. While making Gold and Silver, the director though it was going to be the last game. Check it out. It's very interesting. And I've said multiple, it's not about every gen being represented. It's about it not being just generation 1. Lucario represented the pokemon of the post Brawl and pre Melee era.

I'm just stating what I think will happen. I have never said it was likely that PKMN trainer was going to get the boot. we could get 5 reps and everythin will be fine. That is an entirely possible situation. Even the all gen 1 situation. It's just not my prediction.

Gune

Smash Lord
Actually he is. The Pokemon characters as of now are important to both Pokemon and Smash Bros, and while some may be in one category than the other, they're important to Smash Bros. Pikachu...important to Pokemon as the Mascot and main star of Pokemon for Smash Bros, Jigglypuff, relevancy lost a bit in recent years, but has gone back up thanks to X/Y and is VERY important to Smash Bros, Pokemon Trainer, the main character of Pokemon, the character we play as, his pokemon are important to Pokemon and his intricate style is important to Smash Bros. Mewtwo, although only in Melee as of now, was intended for every title in the franchise and is, in certain ways, a perfect attendee in data, he is VERY important to Pokemon, and the fans of Smash Bros see him as important to the franchise of Smash Bros as well. Lucario is only slightly above average importance in pokemon and really doesn't have any importance to Smash Bros aside from the ability of his aura, Lucario, as of right now, is most likely at the bottom of the importance list for the five pokemon veterans.
You under estimate him a lot hotfeet I know he's not a gen 1 but he's still among some the most recognizable pokemon out there being in more the half of the advertisements that pokemon does for the new generations he should at least be on par with or above jigglypuff and I know "but she's fairy type!" Yeah but just like you said mew two overshadowed lucarios megaevolution sylveon overshadowed jigglypuffs fairy typing way worse than mewtwo did lucario not to mention lucario just show cased super training a new feature for X and Y on pokemon smash (then show he has been a mascot on since the the DP days) He most likely is going to keep showcasing these new features as the show goes on. not going to get into no fight about this but to say he's dead last in importance or slightly above average in importance that isn't right especially with the recognition he has and how much gamefreak uses him on a daily basis and is still becoming somewhat Iconic as generations pass.

This wasn't to say that jigglypuff will get cut or Lucario won't get cut it just to put out there he is doing more than you think he is.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
lolno... Sakurai already said he isn't adding characters from fighting games to Smash.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
People need to be more honest around these parts, disguising it with lies and denial leads to nowhere.
Right, because people being truthful and honest about their opinions has definitely led us somewhere different from the conversations we always have. :rolleyes:

people are still taling about pokemon even though I tried to switch the topic to capcom? r-really?
No, there won't be a second Capcom rep. No other character comes close to the ones Sakurai deems "worthy" for Smash, and even if they did, Sakurai likes to limit 3rd-parties, chances are Sonic, Snake, and Namco would all get inclusion before another rep from that dying company.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Ganondorf better get de-cloned this time, or else.
Or else what? Sakophants will retrospectively claim Ganondorf having a physical moveset is better than him using a sword/magic when they wouldn't bother if he had used his sword/magic from the get-go??

Morbi

Scavenger
Pokemon could easily have 5 characters before Zelda since it's Nintendo's second biggest serie after Mario.
It already does. Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Lucario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard. Not to mention the franchise passively has Pichu and Mewtwo. 5 Pokemon reps wouldn't surprise me at all.

I am very passionate about Jigglypuff.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Pokemon could easily have 5 characters before Zelda since it's Nintendo's second biggest serie after Mario.
Zelda already has five, you seem to be forgetting that our community considers Zelda and Sheik two separate characters, and if you count DK, Wario, and Yoshi (all originated on a Mario game) then Mario has seven.

Reznor

work in progress
I'm sure other people don't care as well, they just don't feel like telling people how much they don't care. :smirk:
thought it was because there isn't much to talk about so we just arguing about every thing to pass the time (things will get way better when/if we get some new game mechanics to talk about)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom