• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Oh, Ha ha, Saturn thinks Dixie is more likely than King K. Rool. How incredibly absurd. And what's this he brought? EVIDENCE!? LOL, how incredibly foolish! Let's ***** and moan about SaturnGamer for 5 pages now.
I don't think you've gotten the memo, pal. Drop it, please.

I can certainly hope so. Well...back to bottle hunting in Sly 2! :3 Also, if someone can give me some ideas of a Waluigi moveset, that'd be great as Waluigi is the first character I confirm to be doing a moveset of for "SSBWIIU/3DS Up to you".
You're kidding, right? Waluigi is garbage.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Wow, I liked this thread better when we were discussing Nintendog and Dr. Kawashima (not being) in Smash. And that's saying something.

So guys how 'bout that Naruto in Smash? :troll:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
You're kidding, right? Waluigi is garbage.
He may be insignificant, but I think that designing a moveset off of "cheat to win" is really freaking funny. I kind of thought of a funny Deadpool-esque final smash where he switches his damage bar with the opponent with the lowest damage for the LOLz, but I kind of dropped that.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Oh, Ha ha, Saturn thinks Dixie is more likely than King K. Rool. How incredibly absurd. And what's this he brought? EVIDENCE!? LOL, how incredibly foolish! Let's ***** and moan about SaturnGamer for 5 pages now.
Hey, I never said that. I find Dixie more likely too. But K. Rool should have more priority, and IMO is more deserving to be in the game. Kinda like in Melee, the next StarFox rep should have been Wolf in terms of priority, but instead we got Falco.

Honestly, enough guys. Let's talk about something else. Stage Ideas? Aesthetic changes to characters, series in general, anything. Pick your poison.

Noah, just drop it. I do agree Dixie is more likely, but my reason is not because of priority. I really don't want to pull this card, but adding Dixie just seems like something that Sakurai would do.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Let's start a topic about Mr. Hanufuda! That'll be fun! :pikachu:

Hey, I never said that. I find Dixie more likely too. But K. Rool should have more priority, and IMO is more deserving to be in the game. Kinda like in Melee, the next StarFox rep should have been Wolf in terms of priority, but instead we got Falco.

Honestly, enough guys. Let's talk about something else. Stage Ideas? Aesthetic changes to characters, series in general, anything. Pick your poison.

I do agree Dixie is more likely, but my reason is not because of priority. I really don't want to pull this card, but adding Dixie just seems like something that Sakurai would do.
Agreed, except the part about Falco.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
He may be insignificant, but I think that designing a moveset off of "cheat to win" is really freaking funny. I kind of thought of a funny Deadpool-esque final smash where he switches his damage bar with the opponent with the lowest damage for the LOLz, but I kind of dropped that.
Maybe if Waluigi had actually significance I'd be down with him, but he's only appeared in Mario Sports/Kart/Party titles, so he's a no. Will you be doing more character requests to make-up for the pointlessness of Waluigi?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Maybe if Waluigi had actually significance I'd be down with him, but he's only appeared in Mario Sports/Kart/Party titles, so he's a no. Will you be doing more character requests to make-up for the pointlessness of Waluigi?
He's not pointless. He could be a way to represent spin-offs.

Granted, he pales in comparison to the likes of Jr., Toad, or Paper Mario. Even Dr. Mario.

CalumG

Smash Lord
I'd only be okay with a Hanafuda character if it was this set that gets used:

Hanafuda is an important part of Nintendo's history but, like dogs and Dr. Kawashima, it's not really a Nintendo creation. For that matter, most of their traditional designs didn't really visually stand out that much from any other company who was producing or still produces Hanafuda cards. Using this set of Hanafuda cards as the inspiration for the character would escalate the character from being 'an unusual WTF character' to 'a Nintendo WTF character'.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
He's not pointless. He could be a way to represent spin-offs.

Granted, he pales in comparison to the likes of Jr., Toad, or Paper Mario. Even Dr. Mario.
He's nothing but filler in the games he has appeared in and would be a waste of a slot in Smash Bros. Sakurai is at least a smart enough of a man NOT to put him in, right?

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
He's nothing but filler in the games he has appeared in and would be a waste of a slot in Smash Bros. Sakurai is at least a smart enough of a man NOT to put him in, right?
Sakurai is incredibly smart, but he does like to throw curve-balls at us. He honestly cared somewhat about Waluigi to make him an assist trophy in Brawl, so I have no idea. It's almost impossible to tell what Sakurai is thinking.

PS: Speaking of Sakurai, I think the character he was talking about on the Pyrosphere stage was possibly Mother Brain's Dinosaur form. :p

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I'd only be okay with a Hanafuda character if it was this set that gets used:

Hanafuda is an important part of Nintendo's history but, like dogs and Dr. Kawashima, it's not really a Nintendo creation.
Don't forget Tetris.

But yeah, I'd like to see Nintendo's first game (card game) related product be represented somehow.
I wasn't even aware they still made Hanafuda cards in the 90s after Mario was created.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What I've also noticed is the fact that no franchise ever had more than 4 characters and I feel like 4 characters is enough to represent a franchise. More than 4 characters could be too many characters for one franchise.

Melee had 5 characters for the Mario series. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Doc. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

zauberdragon

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is incredibly smart, but he does like to throw curve-balls at us. He honestly cared somewhat about Waluigi to make him an assist trophy in Brawl, so I have no idea. It's almost impossible to tell what Sakurai is thinking.

PS: Speaking of Sakurai, I think the character he was talking about on the Pyrosphere stage was possibly Mother Brain's Dinosaur form. :p

Is Mother Brain even in Other M? I looked it up yesterday and the big boss battle in the Pyrosphere was against Ridley.

CalumG

Smash Lord
I wasn't even aware they still made Hanafuda cards in the 90s after Mario was created.
As a rule, they didn't. If I'm correct, these were a special release of Hanafuda cards through the Club Nintendo store, and only a certain amount were made. Generally speaking, Nintendo packed in the Hanafuda cards long before even the release of the NES.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052

I know, the man has a brain like a bag of cats.

Really, if you think it's anyone but Ridley, you're in denial. Props for thinking outside of the box, but Mother Brain isn't an old enemy from Samus' past, Mother Brain isn't someone who caused Samus to suffer from (dumb) severe trauma, Ridley is.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Is Mother Brain even in Other M? I looked it up yesterday and the big boss battle in the Pyrosphere was against Ridley.
Dino-Brain is in the intro and appears in a god damn pointless, ridiculous, HUMAN FORM.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Allow me to throw out my two cents on the matter. The term "An enemy from Samus' past" sound like something to revolves around a character that Samus has fought before, but not in a very long time. Ridley is the most recurring character in Metroid next to Samus, and Ridley is far from being just an enemy in Samus' past as he continues to be her arch-enemy in her present. As for Mother Brain, there's a specific part of Other M that reflects on the past of Samus, talking about and showing a flashback of her battle against Mother Brain with the Chozo technology as seen in Super Metroid. Not to mention there's a character in Other M, name not known so my apologies, who accordingly gets implanted with the brain of Mother Brain herself...how that works since she's huge I don't know but it happened...but it did. The point I'm trying to get to is that the way the term "Enemy of Samus' past" is described sounds too distant to relate to a common enemy like Ridley, and sounds like something more attuned to that of Mother Brain herself. Sure, it's just a theory, but then again, what isn't at this point when discussing that quote?

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Fair enough. I do own Other M but don't posses the time or patience to give it a second chance.
I sold Other M after I beat it, I got it at launch hoping for the shizzle, but what I got was...crap. Anyways, that's irrelevant, I suppose. :p

Allow me to throw out my two cents on the matter. The term "An enemy from Samus' past" sound like something to revolves around a character that Samus has fought before, but not in a very long time. Ridley is the most recurring character in Metroid next to Samus, and Ridley is far from being just an enemy in Samus' past as he continues to be her arch-enemy in her present. As for Mother Brain, there's a specific part of Other M that reflects on the past of Samus, talking about and showing a flashback of her battle against Mother Brain with the Chozo technology as seen in Super Metroid. Not to mention there's a character in Other M, name not known so my apologies, who accordingly gets implanted with the brain of Mother Brain herself...how that works since she's huge I don't know but it happened...but it did. The point I'm trying to get to is that the way the term "Enemy of Samus' past" is described sounds too distant to relate to a common enemy like Ridley, and sounds like something more attuned to that of Mother Brain herself. Sure, it's just a theory, but then again, what isn't at this point when discussing that quote?
Ridley is still a character from Samus' past, he raided her home, he killed her parents. While they fight a lot that still does not mean he isn't from her past.

zauberdragon

Smash Journeyman

Hadn't thought of that, Mother brain is under-appreciated in Smash anyway so it's about time we saw her some more.

I'm still thinking the post refers to Ridley as a playable character rather than a stage hazard. I think he'll be the next newcomer considering the wording.

My reasoning being:

1- surely Sakurai realises Ridley as a stage hazard would do nothing but wind up a significant proportion of the crowd who've been calling for him for years.
2- The wording is extremely ambiguous, I think either intentionally or due to translation issues.
3- He's a troll.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Ridley is still a character from Samus' past, he raided her home, he killed her parents. While they fight a lot that still does not mean he isn't from her past.
Yes, he is indeed an enemy from her past, but I'm just saying the way Sakurai made the quote sound made it sound as if it's an enemy Samus hasn't fought recently that has connections to her, and since Ridley continues to be a regular opposition for her, it makes me think either Kraid or Mother Brain, Mother Brain being the more prominent of the two in the terms of connecting to Samus. Sure, it could be Ridley, it could be Mother Brain, it could mean playable Ridley, nobody knows at this point. But hey, it doesn't hurt to speculate.

Hadn't thought of that, Mother brain is under-appreciated in Smash anyway so it's about time we saw her some more.

I'm still thinking the post refers to Ridley as a playable character rather than a stage hazard. I think he'll be the next newcomer considering the wording.

My reasoning being:

1- surely Sakurai realises Ridley as a stage hazard would do nothing but wind up a significant proportion of the crowd who've been calling for him for years.
2- The wording is extremely ambiguous, I think either intentionally or due to translation issues.
3- He's a troll.
Sakurai respects his fans, I'm sure he wouldn't want to deliberately make people mad with something like making him a stage hazard. He may be a troll, but he's not an @$$hole. Not to mention I ask the question...why hide a stage hazard? If he really wanted to troll us, he'd come right out with it and say it...or show it, like he did with the Yellow Devil. So yes, I agree that his chances of being playable are definitely pretty high...anything to shove it in Shokio's over-pompous Will Smith Face.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Props for thinking outside of the box, but Mother Brain isn't an old enemy from Samus' past,
Actually, Mother Brain IS from Samus' past. She helped make her Power Suit and gave her advice on how to use it, as well as monitoring her training following her infusion of Chozo DNA. She's also the reason that the Chozo that raised Samus fled from Zebes.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Yes, he is indeed an enemy from her past, but I'm just saying the way Sakurai made the quote sound made it sound as if it's an enemy Samus hasn't fought recently that has connections to her, and since Ridley continues to be a regular opposition for her, it makes me think either Kraid or Mother Brain, Mother Brain being the more prominent of the two in the terms of connecting to Samus. Sure, it could be Ridley, it could be Mother Brain, it could mean playable Ridley, nobody knows at this point. But hey, it doesn't hurt to speculate.

Sakurai respects his fans, I'm sure he wouldn't want to deliberately make people mad with something like making him a stage hazard. He may be a troll, but he's not an @$$hole. Not to mention I ask the question...why hide a stage hazard? If he really wanted to troll us, he'd come right out with it and say it...or show it, like he did with the Yellow Devil. So yes, I agree that his chances of being playable are definitely pretty high...anything to shove it in Shokio's over-pompous Will Smith Face.
The only thing worse than Shokio already will be Shokio if Ridley's not playable...

Actually, Mother Brain IS from Samus' past. She helped make her Power Suit and gave her advice on how to use it, as well as monitoring her training following her infusion of Chozo DNA. She's also the reason that the Chozo that raised Samus fled from Zebes.
'touche, someone knows their lore well. I still very much think it refers to Ridley.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
If Ridley's not playable...I'm going to start advocating super-hard for the Miis...just to piss him off and then troll him if they get announced. And King Dedede...and Sonic...and all the other people he wanted out.
WHHHY does he want Dedede out? "HURRDURR I DUN LIK HIM IN DA MULTIPLAYAH"

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
If Ridley's not playable...I'm going to start advocating super-hard for the Miis...just to piss him off and then troll him if they get announced. And King Dedede...and Sonic...and all the other people he wanted out.
Wait. He wanted King Dedede out? Geez, when I thought Youtube couldn't get any stupider.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Wouldn't it be funny if Shokio views the forums occasionally and stumbles upon this sweet little conversation we have here? Lol.

Wait. He wanted King Dedede out? Geez, when I thought Youtube couldn't get any stupider.
He basically thinks he's the only one with the correct opinion on Smash, and is the face of Ridley-opposers. You can thank him for all the "too big" arguments and the increase Ridley-haters overall.

zauberdragon

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be funny if Shokio views the forums occasionally and stumbles upon this sweet little conversation we have here? Lol.

I still like to think Sakurai reads this and cackles from his tower as lightening strikes. I do seem to remember somewhere Sakurai said he does read some forums from time to time, he could be reading this now, he could be one of you.

He could be me.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I still like to think Sakurai reads this and cackles from his tower as lightening strikes. I do seem to remember somewhere Sakurai said he does read some forums from time to time, he could be reading this now, he could be one of you.

He could be me.
MAYBE I AM SAKURAI!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Forgive me if I come off as a "show off" here, but I only got two people's opinion on this and Diddy Kong ranting about how I considered K. Rool a Mario character.
Hello everybody. So I posted a roster a day or two back, but uh, nobody commented about it.
...at all

So I'm not sure if it's either:
- It was overshadowed by the massive Ridley discussion
- It was a generic roster picture maker-like image (even though i literally spent 5 hours making this thing from scratch)
- You all hate me

But anyways, going over that I have another one for you all to view! (Wow amazing!)

There are several changes to this one than the one previously presented earlier this week.
Most notably:
- The removal of Toad and Tetra (with Toon Zelda)
- The Inclusion of Takamaru and Dillon
- The Roster is now 52 characters, total (Previously 53 due to Tetra / Toon Zelda)

Now I could go ahead and explain every reason for every character, but everybody knows why most of these characters are on here.

But I suppose I'll go into the specifically unique ones:

- No Cuts? Foolish AEM, cuts are inevitable!
I'm giving Sakurai the benefit of the doubt here, he doesn't want cuts and I'm going to go ahead and hope he lives up to that. But if cuts do happen, this is roughly what I think the roster was originally supposed to be like (albeit maybe Chrom over Robin for obvious reasons).

- If you have five Pokemon characters, why not five Mario characters? Or even the Legend of Zelda?
Mario still gets a new character in King K. Rool, as he is a Mario related character added into the Donkey Kong franchise. If DK grows, Mario technically does too. If there was a new character, there is no doubt in my mind that it would be Toad.
LoZ doesn't need anymore characters. Tetra or Tingle would be nice though. I could see Impa happening, but only if she was her own playable character without the expense of Sheik.

- Why do you have both Takamaru and Mach Rider?
I firmly believe that if we do get a retro character, it will be one of these two for sure. However, with the previous two smash games we've been getting two retro characters in each installment. Now I'm not a big fan of patterns, but with Sakurai being very favorable of bringing back older Nintendo characters into Smash, I wouldn't put it past him to continue this trend.
But why two "obvious" characters you may ask? Well with previous games, we've seen characters we never expected (Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B.) so those two being retro, we would normally expect one of the two new retro characters to be a character we didn't expect. However, I doubt that one of the retro characters will be somebody we don't expect as Wii Fit Trainer shows that Sakurai has learned from R.O.B.'s inclusion that something like this could be very disappointing further into the game. Showing off the "WTF" character immediately like that gives fans enough to be okay with the idea. So I believe that it's safe to say that we will get two characters that are a bit more obvious rather than a very obscure one.

- Why Dillon over any other Misc. Character, like Isaac?
I've had Dillon in previous rosters, but the difference here is that those previous rosters included Isaac too. I've decided Dillon over Isaac for one major reason only, variety. Now I am fully aware that Isaac is more than capable of having a fully fledged unique movest, but we also have to consider what else we're adding here.
In my roster, I'm adding Takamaru, Shulk, and Robin. That's three sword users (Robin can potentially use one, but the idea for him/her is to mostly use mage based attacks). Adding in Isaac as well would add inanother sword user. Now I'm not saying swords are bad or anything, I personally love to play as Toon Link myself. But when you're adding in so many characters utilizing the same type of weapon at the same time, it sort of destroys what makes each character unique and it makes their normals very similar (style of swordplay isn't enough, they all still swing the darn thing similarly). Adding in Dillon would incorporate something else others can't do, burrowing under the ground and potentially setting up Gun Towers. Now what Sakurai does with Dillon is up to him, but Dillon's got a lot of potential to be a ground control character which is something we've only really seen with Snake, but only with hidden explosives. Dillon could have weapons actually constantly attacking people within a small range.
But then again he could make Dillon a "Rushdown" character who would focus on comboing opponents and finishing them off with a strong hit.
My point is that I'm adding Dillon mostly because of the fact that he adds more variety to the roster than Isaac does (with me adding in another 2/3 sword characters).

- Why did you add Robin if you think Chrom has a better shot?
I just don't want another sword user from the Fire Emblem franchise. I already described why I'm against more than 2 swords being added. It's just a personal preference for the most part.
I still find Chrom the most likely new character, but he's just somebody I don't want to see to take the spot.

- Fifty-two characters? AEM don't lie to me, I counted fifty-three!
No you didn't Pokemon Trainer doesn't count.

So yeah that's basically it I guess.
If you want to ask questions, critique the roster, or hurt my feelings feel free to do so.
just dont ignore me again pls
comeonguysplsineedtheattention
The only thing worse than Shokio already will be Shokio if Ridley's not playable...
I would so quit youtube if he made a video gloating about how he was right.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Forgive me if I come off as a "show off" here, but I only got two people's opinion on this and Diddy Kong ranting about how I considered K. Rool a Mario character.
comeonguysplsineedtheattention
I would so quit youtube if he made a video gloating about how he was right.
Aside from Robin, looks good.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
WHHHY does he want Dedede out? "HURRDURR I DUN LIK HIM IN DA MULTIPLAYAH"
The guy's just a blantant asshole.

He doesn't want to see...

Ridley - He's Big as ****! Uses the worst possible mod of Ridley to prove his point. (The guy can't even admit that Ridley is only 2.5x the size of Samus. No, seriously, when I told him this, his response was "LMAAAAOOO")

Mii - he just hates avatar characters in general. (Because that's a reason right?)

Prince Fluff - Nobody cares about him apparently

Wants to See:

Knuckle Joe (Because that N**** is badass and he was an assist trophy)

All Project Rainfall Main Protagonists (Shulk is likely, so that's okay)

More Villains and more Females (While detracting the biggest Nintendo Villain)

Krystal (Doesn't care about representation of franchises)

Lyn, Lucina or Micaiah (Because Boobs are good for Fire Emblem)

Palutena (Understandable)

Ghirahim (Doesn't care about he's a one time character)

Says K.Rool needs a remodeling to work in Smash Bros.

Dark Samus (Says Metroid needs another guest, pushes out the most likely Metroid guest for a nobody)

Rundas (A character even more insignificant than that of Dark Samus)

Another F-Zero character (Samurai Goroh/Black Shadow or Blood Falcon) (HE REQUESTED A COLOR SWAP!)

Little Mac (Another understandable choice)

Wants to take out:

No More Mario guests - Thinks Yoshi and Wario count as Mario characters when they represent their own franchises.

No More Mother Characters - Apparently no one cares about Mother enough to care about more Mother characters.

Sonic - Thinks he doesn't look right in the game...he stands out (And Snake doesn't)

King Dedede - A personal vendetta against him and "he was stupid".

ROB - Calls him a blight on the roster.

Ike - Wants to take out Ike for Roy...while Ike replaced Roy in the first place...*facepalm* (Says Ike is for noobs)

Pokemon Trainer - Wants to take out the original starters and put in the Johto Trainer.

Lucario - Thinks will be replaced by Zoroark.

Snake - Both Snake and Sonic gone for two new characters, which I find incredibly unlikely. And replace them with TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN and LLOYD IRVING. .......HOLD ME BACK! HOLD ME BAAACK!

Can we just sum this up and call Shokio a bloody moron?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
The guy's just a blantant *******.

He doesn't want to see...

Ridley - He's Big as ****! Uses the worst possible mod of Ridley to prove his point. (The guy can't even admit that Ridley is only 2.5x the size of Samus. No, seriously, when I told him this, his response was "LMAAAAOOO")

Mii - he just hates avatar characters in general. (Because that's a reason right?)

Prince Fluff - Nobody cares about him apparently

Wants to See:

Knuckle Joe (Because that N**** is badass and he was an assist trophy)

All Project Rainfall Main Protagonists (Shulk is likely, so that's okay)

More Villains and more Females (While detracting the biggest Nintendo Villain)

Krystal (Doesn't care about representation of franchises)

Lyn, Lucina or Micaiah (Because Boobs are good for Fire Emblem)

Palutena (Understandable)

Ghirahim (Doesn't care about he's a one time character)

Says K.Rool needs a remodeling to work in Smash Bros.

Dark Samus (Says Metroid needs another guest, pushes out the most likely Metroid guest for a nobody)

Rundas (A character even more insignificant than that of Dark Samus)

Another F-Zero character (Samurai Goroh/Black Shadow or Blood Falcon) (HE REQUESTED A COLOR SWAP!)

Little Mac (Another understandable choice)

Wants to take out:

No More Mario guests - Thinks Yoshi and Wario count as Mario characters when they represent their own franchises.

No More Mother Characters - Apparently no one cares about Mother enough to care about more Mother characters.

Sonic - Thinks he doesn't look right in the game...he stands out (And Snake doesn't)

King Dedede - A personal vendetta against him and "he was stupid".

ROB - Calls him a blight on the roster.

Ike - Wants to take out Ike for Roy...while Ike replaced Roy in the first place...*facepalm* (Says Ike is for noobs)

Pokemon Trainer - Wants to take out the original starters and put in the Johto Trainer.

Lucario - Thinks will be replaced by Zoroark.

Snake - Both Snake and Sonic gone for two new characters, which I find incredibly unlikely. And replace them with TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN and LLOYD IRVING. .......HOLD ME BACK! HOLD ME BAAACK!

I reaaallly hope he makes a roster picture someday so then I can destroy all his logic in one video.

zauberdragon

Smash Journeyman
The guy's just a blantant *******.

cut because I agree too much.

Can we invite him to this forum, where his sheep can't back him up and where the people actually have knowledge of Nintendo and Smash? I would happily put my, admittedly boring and uninteresting life on hold for a day to spend the day on this forums with popcorn in my hands and a grimace on my face.

Edit: got one of his vids on in the background. He's said no to Ridley but yes to more villains.

Logic pls y u do this :sadeyes: pls logic come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom