• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The way SmashPro argues while having that avatar and getting on everyones case only makes this all the more lulz worthy.

Can someone pass me the popcorn? cus...
Here you go:

It's Caramel, cause Caramelized Popcorn is ****ING delicious, and naysayers can stick to their crummy salty popcorn.

D

Deleted member

In a game where weight determines how easily you die, it's a big wasted opportunity to not have many characters of the different weight classes. And they're probably already doing what you proposed, just looking at Bowser.
You mean like it does in EVERY fighting game?

Slower/heavier characters have ALWAYS been harder to kill.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Sorry :dizzy: It's the internet. Full of stupid people such as myself sometimes.
I'm actually not sure if you're trolling, but we are fragile people especially today with the Ridley stuff happening. Were gonna snap at a lot of things.
Avoid using words like "definitely, for sure, and its gonna happen" because it makes you sound like you have the dogmatic opinion where as most of us are all speculating.

zauberdragon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you'll unleash the dragon in all of us.

Sorry, I can't help but think of Ridley puns today. It's Norfair but someone's got to do it.

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
I'm actually not sure if you're trolling, but we are fragile people especially today with the Ridley stuff happening. Were gonna snap at a lot of things.
Avoid using words like "definitely, for sure, and its gonna happen" because it makes you sound like you have the dogmatic opinion where as most of us are all speculating.

Have I ever told you that you have a beautiful vocabulary?

Haha well some people just have the face the fact that someone else thinks different. If they don't like it, then just ignore me and everything will be cool.

D

Deleted member

>we

Speak for yourself.

Anyway, that's been enough laughter for one day, I think I'm out. You kids have fun.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Well that conversation came and went quickly. Although there was no resolve in rather questionable logic, I'm officially bored again. Well, I'm going to post the next Smash Bros design video and play Pokemon Platinum, holler when I'm needed.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Who's Deity?
Someone we try to not talk about around here, but occasionally bring up due to he was an outrageous, homo-slandering, bible-worshipping lunatic.

Meta Knight is gay looking but he is kinda cool. Replace or fix, I'm satisfied by both.
I fail to see how being clad in armor, a mysterious silver mask, and a cape that can transform into bat wings is anywhere near what you'd call "gay-looking".

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255

That's what I mean by gay looking but cool XDDD

Meta Knight knows he's the shiz.
Someone we try to not talk about around here, but occasionally bring up due to he was an outrageous, homo-slandering, bible-worshipping lunatic.

I fail to see how being clad in armor, a mysterious silver mask, and a cape that can transform into bat wings is anywhere near what you'd call "gay-looking".

Meta Knight: Darth Vader voice, wonky sword, ******, with a cool outfit.
And yeah I'd love to meet the guy.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Meta Knight is basically what would happen if Kirby saw his parents get gunned down in an alleyway and decided to take after the animal that he fears the most in order to fight crime on the streets of Gotham Dream Land.

So, yeah... Completely badass, yes, but still pretty silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom