• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Lol, I wasn't being rude about it man. It's just who I am, I recommend you don't take anything I say personally, as I tend to get in people's faces all the time.

Anyway, I think I'll sit back and enjoy the meltdown. It's more fun trolling you guys than trying to reason with you.
Calling us crazy is trying to reason with us? Whatever. I'll just take your advice and not take you seriously :rolleyes:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alright, from what I've seen, I think I can deconfirm the design of Ridley being a stage hazard in this stage.

First off, the hole is in the background, meaning that the background is a set design that cannot be altered by destructive means. All stages in Smash Bros only have destructive objects in the foreground or on the same ground as the characters. That, and it looks as if said hole is big enough to fit a downsized Ridley with shrunken wings. The area near the center is wider, hence where the body went through, and the areas outside that are the spread-out of Ridley's wings. The only place for Ridley to possibly come out of is the lava, and even then, he has nowhere to go if he's designed to be bigger than that of the player characters.

Hmmm, not sure if I'm misreading, but I'm sure this would beg to differ. Backgrounds CAN be destroyed (by other background elements)

D

Deleted member

Calling us crazy is trying to reason with us? Whatever. I'll just take your advice and not take you seriously :rolleyes:
Hey now, I never called you crazy, I was calling you virgins :troll:

But yeah, you'd do well to not take much of what I say seriously, unless ofc I'm seriously being serious in which case you'd seriouly do well to take serious heed in my seriously infinite wisdom. Like... seriously. Hahahaha.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Hmmm, not sure if I'm misreading, but I'm sure this would beg to differ. Backgrounds CAN be destroyed (by other background elements)

First off, those pillars in the foregrounds. Secondly, the initial wall in the front is NOT the background, as clearly there's a full area designed behind it. THAT is the background that cannot be altered by destructive means.

D

Deleted member

The Ridley disconfirmation apocalypse could be upon us…

”Masahiro Sakurai” said:
“Pic of the day. Out of the blue, here's a new stage--the Pyrosphere from Metroid: Other M! An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second…”
I’m 50/50 on this quote. It could very well be a disconfirmation of Ridley, but we also have to remember that it could be just like the “up until now” quote detractors used to say Ness is deconfirmed. Personally, I’m leaning towards the former, but we shouldn’t discount the possibility of Ridley being playable yet. But just in case Ridley does get disconfirmed, here are my thoughts on this just so that I don’t have to be around for the storm that comes up:

I’m scratching my head over why Ridley would not be in Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U. Pretty much any argument used against Ridley has been destroyed by supporters. There are countless evidence supporting that Ridley’s size can change. Just pull out any size comparison arguments and you’ll see what I mean. Ridley’s size has changed throughout games and the Melee intro proves that Ridley can size down to an acceptable height. Plus there’s Olimar… who appeared in both Brawl and 3DS.

Another argument against Ridley would be “Ridley isn’t popular in Japan”. While this might hold some value, clearly Sakurai has heard of the massive Western demand for Ridley. And on top of that, Little Mac was a very highly requested character in the West who was also practically ignored in Japan and yet he’s pretty much in. Ridley has even more demand and still failed to make the cut.

Sakurai has also proven to change his mind with previously rejected character. The Villager for one is going to be playable in the next Smash and so is the Mii. So it’s not like Sakurai is incapable of changing his mind on Ridley.

Another arguments detractors will use is that Ridley is too difficult to program. Now if this was several months ago, I could see why, but thanks to Mega Man’s confirmation, I’m not really seeing this either. We have to remember that Sakurai is the same person that said that adding third-party characters and the universe they come from are in some form, harder than making the game itself. That means that Mega Man was an extremely difficult fit for Sakurai and he had to struggle to get Mega Man to fit within the environment of Smash. Licensing process might have been relatively easy, but fitting him in I would imagine is a much different story. So if Sakurai can fit Mega Man in, who should technically be more difficult to fit in than make the game itself, Ridley can definitely fit in even with the challenge surrounding his inclusion.

With that said and factoring in his huge importance to the Metroid franchise, it really does surprise me that Ridley isn’t playable. Not saying he was guarantee or anything, but I still expected him. So what is the reason why Ridley isn’t in? All I can really go on here is that Sakurai for some reason doesn’t consider Ridley worth the effort.

I really would like to hear form Sakurai as to why he excluded Ridley from this game. A disconfirmation isn’t enough, I’d at least like to hear reasons especially since he knows what kind of storm that he is going to cause in the community as well as the scars that will form because of Ridley’s disconfirmation. At least then we’ll know why it turned out like it did so even if I end up inevitably disagreeing, at least it’s better than nothing.

But then again, we’ll have to see what happens within the next few days. We can’t say for sure whenever or not Ridley is in the game; we just have to play the waiting game.

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
Anyone else agree that Meta Knight should get replaced or at least be fixed?
Also do not expect for Melee characters such as Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, etc. to come back. High chance that they're not.

Also who is Chrom? I know he is from Fire Emblem but what's his story?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yes to the latter. Really there's no reason for him to be cut. Just because MK is OP in Brawl doesn't mean he'll be OP in Smash 4.
Also do not expect for Melee characters such as Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, etc. to come back. High chance that they're not.
Why not?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I think we all think Mega-Man should get fixed.
Anyways...
Brawl Characters plus....

Mario: + Bowser Jr.
DK: + K.Rool, Dixie and Cranky
Legend of Zelda: + Tingle
Metroid: + Ridley, Dark Samus and 2 hunters
Yoshi: + Kamek, Shy Guy, Baby Bros. and Birdo (Forcefully)
Kirby: + Bandana Dee and Knuckle Joe
Star Fox: + Krystal and Slippy
Pokemon: + Mewtwo
Earthbound: + Claus, Porky and Ninten
F-Zero: + Samurai Goro, Black Shadow, Jody Summer and Pico
Fire Emblem: + Roy, Lyn and Robin
Kid Icarus: + Palutena, Medusa, Dark Pit and Magnus
Wario: + Mona, Ashley, C. Syrup and Jimmy T.
Pikimin: + Louie, Charlie, Brittany and Alph
Animal Crossing: + Tom Nook, Mr. Resetti, KK Slider and Villager Female
Sonic: + Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman and Amy
Metal Gear: (no idea)
You know, even if you strike a LOT of this out like I could do, you'd still get a very legitimate roster.

Hey guys. Two questions for you all.

1) If you had to pick one of Ridley, K. Rool and Little Mac to not appear in Smash Bros. 4 in any form, which would it be?
2) What do you guys think about a roster competition? keybladeguy just finished his here, and I'm wondering if you guys would be cool with running the idea again, but with better judgement (probably a community poll and tournament bracket). There was something similar on Gamefaqs that ended like a week ago so you guys could check that out for what I'm thinking of.
1. Little Mac. We've got plenty of other one-shot characters or more that deserve to get in so he'll be fine. K. Rool and Ridley however are needed.

2. I'd love to! Can I help judge?

Also hold the phone, there's four other bosses on the stage where it appears in the game, but I'm not too sure given that it's Metroid Other: M

Metroid Other: M Goes back to the roots of Samus's Past

Gasp! That must mean!...

...That it's possible for Ridley to still be playable but we really still don't know.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Come on guys, most of you have supported Ridley before I was even in the Smash speculation community yet you are already giving up? Heck, I'm still here and will continue fighting for Ridley until he is confirmed. There is too much of a reason for him to get into the game for him to be left out. He's the most wanted newcomer and the most important one too. Sakarai knows that the Wii U is in trouble and that SSB4 can sell the system and Ridley is pretty much a system seller, so I don't see why he wouldn't add Ridley.

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
Yes to the latter. Really there's no reason for him to be cut. Just because MK is OP in Brawl doesn't mean he'll be OP in Smash 4.

Why not?

Well once the character is replaced, they won't bring it back. Nintendo wants to bring new characters in. They don't want to be lazy with this game because it's pretty valuable. But hey...there is a chance when I might be wrong. But like I said. It's a high chance of not bringing back characters.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
How about we change the topic now that we seems to agree it's still up in the air. You guys may know that I'm a huge advocate for Mother 3's Masked Man. As long as the roster remained balanced, would anyone have a problem with seeing a third Mother rep?

Well once the character is replaced, they won't bring it back. Nintendo wants to bring new characters in. They don't want to be lazy with this game because it's pretty valuable. But hey...there is a chance when I might be wrong. But like I said. It's a high chance of not bringing back characters.
And if the characters were cut due to time constraints?

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
I can understand Dr Mario, young link and Pichu, but Roy and Mewtwo have a pretty good chance of coming back, moreso Mewtwo.
The press conference where Game Freak was asked about Mewtwo in smash. Sakurai answered the question when it wasnt directed to him with "were thinking about it" which could mean two things. Hes either honestly thought and considered it, or hes trying to prevent Game Freak from giving spoilers. Either way, they both point at a very good chance.

D

Deleted member

Come on guys, most of you have supported Ridley before I was even in the Smash speculation community yet you are already giving up? Heck, I'm still here and will continue fighting for Ridley until he is confirmed. There is too much of a reason for him to get into the game for him to be left out. He's the most wanted newcomer and the most important one too. Sakarai knows that the Wii U is in trouble and that SSB4 can sell the system and Ridley is pretty much a system seller, so I don't see why he wouldn't add Ridley.

>Fighting for Ridley

You know, I never really understood this idea...

Fighting for him? How? What exactly are we doing that helps increase his chances? I like how some of you treat this like it's some kind of war game or w/e. What we do and say in this forum has little impact on the Roster for Smash 4. Hell, I'd say it has NO impact on the Roster. Perhaps for future Smash titles, but not this one. Roster's been decided already, Ridley or no Ridley, we just have to sit back and wait tbh.

Also, I don't see how Ridley is a system seller, you guys are in denial. Ridley is known by Nintendo fans considering he's the antagonist of a Nintendo franchise. People who are gonna buy a WiiU for Smash 4 whether he gets in or not. Ridley getting confirmed isn't gonna suddenly turn over a bunch of people who are waiting and start making the WiiU sell like hotcakes. The WiiU needs GAMES to sell well, not Smash Bros. characters.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Wait, Super Smash Bros Fan is back?

How about we change the topic now that we seems to agree it's still up in the air. You guys may know that I'm a huge advocate for Mother 3's Masked Man. As long as the roster remained balanced, would anyone have a problem with seeing a third Mother rep?
Honestly no. Lucas being in Brawl really didn't make me feel anything and surprisingly Wolf didn't either, so if say, Masked Man and Krystal appeared in but those weren't the only supporting characters, I'd be fine and a happy man. =D

People actually have beliefs this happened to several characters, and now that the lease for Brawl is over, people (At least myself) are trying to find someone who was around fully for Brawl. I really hope I can interview someone who worked on it. If anyone found one for me I would love you <3

(The guy who I know was on later)

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

I wouldn't mind a third Mother rep, unless its not Porky:troll:

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255

Ridley should not become a playable character. That's like saying "Why not make Rayquaza playable character?" He was a boss in SSBB. Low chance that he will be playable. But I do agree that they should add more Metroid characters.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well once the character is replaced, they won't bring it back.
[citation needed]
Nintendo wants to bring new characters in.
Okay. Why can't they do that and bring back older characters that are still popular?
They don't want to be lazy with this game because it's pretty valuable.
Okay. Why would bringing back and possibly revamping popular characters that were left out of the last game be "lazy?"
But hey...there is a chance when I might be wrong. But like I said. It's a high chance of not bringing back characters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I wouldn't mind a third Mother rep, unless its not Porky:troll:
you so boring bro

honestly porky wasn't even an interesting boss and he was the boss I was the MOST excited for back in the day
Also, I don't see how Ridley is a system seller, you guys are in denial. Ridley is known by Nintendo fans considering he's the antagonist of a Nintendo franchise. People who are gonna buy a WiiU for Smash 4 whether he gets in or not. Ridley getting confirmed isn't gonna suddenly turn over a bunch of people who are waiting and start making the WiiU sell like hotcakes. The WiiU needs GAMES to sell well, not Smash Bros. characters.
Which is why more hype needs to be GENERATED for this game and other games

Ridley on his own won't sell it, but if you have a strong list of supporting characters that gets revealed well, people WILL flock to it. Ike's reveal in Brawl was just a start - When Lucas, King Dedede, and Sonic were dropped, hype was up the ROOF.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

I would have a MASSIVE problem if there was another EarthBound rep. Gimme another DKC, Metroid, Yoshi, Mario, Zelda, Pokémon rep before another EarthBound rep.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Ridley should not become a playable character. That's like saying "Why not make Rayquaza playable character?" He was a boss in SSBB. Low chance that he will be playable. But I do agree that they should add more Metroid characters.
You have no idea what you've just condemned yourself to. I'LL START!

Who are you to say Ridley shouldn't be a playable character? That's not for you, or any of us, to decide. That's up to Sakurai.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Unless you think Sakurai is intentionally messing with us, which may very well be the case, I think it's more likely that he is a stage hazard. No point in discussing it though, just need to wait and see.

Paper Mario's absence would feel strange?

.....lol.

Huh, I never thought about it like that before Golden. Good point.

I do hope you're suggesting you're a fan of Ghirahim rather than suggesting he's widely accepted... because honestly, Ghirahim is not widely accepted at all. He has no business being a playable, and the vast majority of Smashboards knows it. :p
Bingo, Calum.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Your Mom (quote)

:facepalm: Metroid deserves another character. Ridley. I would literally die if a different Metroid character got in. (Other then Samus) there's no one more deserving. And he's like almost literally the most wanted character. He was a boss. Reaction =:facepalm:

D

Deleted member

I like you already kid.

Ridley on his own won't sell it, but if you have a strong list of supporting characters that gets revealed well, people WILL flock to it. Ike's reveal in Brawl was just a start - When Lucas, King Dedede, and Sonic were dropped, hype was up the ROOF.

I think Megaman on his own already generates quite a bit of Hype if you ask me. Sonic and Snake returning would also reel in a lot of people for the game. Still, I have faith that the roster will be great regardless of who is in or not. Sakurai's focus this time around seems interesting.

Anyway, like I said, ONE game isn't gonna sell a lot of WiiUs. The WiiU's problem is in the lack of 3rd party support, bad media rep BECAUSE of lack of said support, and a very lackluster selection of 1st party titles atm. The WiiU is in hot water atm, and Nintendo is being dumb, they need some new management tbh. Still, I think the console will come out ok in the long run. It's just a lot of ****ing stupid decisions have been made with it so far...

Oh, and welcome back SSBF, glad to have you back buddy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Ridley disconfirmation apocalypse could be upon us…

I’m 50/50 on this quote. It could very well be a disconfirmation of Ridley, but we also have to remember that it could be just like the “up until now” quote detractors used to say Ness is deconfirmed. Personally, I’m leaning towards the former, but we shouldn’t discount the possibility of Ridley being playable yet. But just in case Ridley does get disconfirmed, here are my thoughts on this just so that I don’t have to be around for the storm that comes up:

I’m scratching my head over why Ridley would not be in Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U. Pretty much any argument used against Ridley has been destroyed by supporters. There are countless evidence supporting that Ridley’s size can change. Just pull out any size comparison arguments and you’ll see what I mean. Ridley’s size has changed throughout games and the Melee intro proves that Ridley can size down to an acceptable height. Plus there’s Olimar… who appeared in both Brawl and 3DS.

Another argument against Ridley would be “Ridley isn’t popular in Japan”. While this might hold some value, clearly Sakurai has heard of the massive Western demand for Ridley. And on top of that, Little Mac was a very highly requested character in the West who was also practically ignored in Japan and yet he’s pretty much in. Ridley has even more demand and still failed to make the cut.

Sakurai has also proven to change his mind with previously rejected character. The Villager for one is going to be playable in the next Smash and so is the Mii. So it’s not like Sakurai is incapable of changing his mind on Ridley.

Another arguments detractors will use is that Ridley is too difficult to program. Now if this was several months ago, I could see why, but thanks to Mega Man’s confirmation, I’m not really seeing this either. We have to remember that Sakurai is the same person that said that adding third-party characters and the universe they come from are in some form, harder than making the game itself. That means that Mega Man was an extremely difficult fit for Sakurai and he had to struggle to get Mega Man to fit within the environment of Smash. Licensing process might have been relatively easy, but fitting him in I would imagine is a much different story. So if Sakurai can fit Mega Man in, who should technically be more difficult to fit in than make the game itself, Ridley can definitely fit in even with the challenge surrounding his inclusion.

With that said and factoring in his huge importance to the Metroid franchise, it really does surprise me that Ridley isn’t playable. Not saying he was guarantee or anything, but I still expected him. So what is the reason why Ridley isn’t in? All I can really go on here is that Sakurai for some reason doesn’t consider Ridley worth the effort.

I really would like to hear form Sakurai as to why he excluded Ridley from this game. A disconfirmation isn’t enough, I’d at least like to hear reasons especially since he knows what kind of storm that he is going to cause in the community as well as the scars that will form because of Ridley’s disconfirmation. At least then we’ll know why it turned out like it did so even if I end up inevitably disagreeing, at least it’s better than nothing.

But then again, we’ll have to see what happens within the next few days. We can’t say for sure whenever or not Ridley is in the game; we just have to play the waiting game.

SSBF, you're back?!? Welcome back!

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
I can understand Dr Mario, young link and Pichu, but Roy and Mewtwo have a pretty good chance of coming back, moreso Mewtwo.
The press conference where Game Freak was asked about Mewtwo in smash. Sakurai answered the question when it wasnt directed to him with "were thinking about it" which could mean two things. Hes either honestly thought and considered it, or hes trying to prevent Game Freak from giving spoilers. Either way, they both point at a very good chance.

I totally agree. Don't get me wrong, I loved Melee. But don't you think that's kinda lazy for a huge game? This is going to be big. They want to surprise you with new characters. Heck even surprise others who haven't play Smash Brothers. Bringing back characters will be easy and fast, but isn't it a little expensive though???

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Not to mention, Ridley and Rayquaza are two completely different cases. Rayquaza has minimal support, and the boss battle isn't what people are using to support Ridley.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
>Fighting for Ridley

You know, I never really understood this idea...

Fighting for him? How? What exactly are we doing that helps increase his chances? I like how some of you treat this like it's some kind of war game or w/e. What we do and say in this forum has little impact on the Roster for Smash 4. Hell, I'd say it has NO impact on the Roster. Perhaps for future Smash titles, but not this one. Roster's been decided already, Ridley or no Ridley, we just have to sit back and wait tbh.

Being supportive of Ridley, fighting the Ridley haters, and helping those Ridley supporters in times of need is pretty much what I mean.
Ridley is one of the most wanted newcomers and easily one of the most important remaining one's left that has not been in Smash yet. Smash Bros is bought by most people for the new characters and Ridley is the most wanted one. Smash Bros. is one of those franchises that can easily sell systems, and the characters take a huge part into it.

Is Rayquaza a Nintendo all-star? No, he's not. If they add any new Metroid characters, Ridley will be the first one being the most important Metroid character other than Samus.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
you so boring bro

honestly porky wasn't even an interesting boss and he was the boss I was the MOST excited for back in the day

Too bad I can't bold a Troll face...

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I would have a MASSIVE problem if there was another EarthBound rep. Gimme another DKC, Metroid, Yoshi, Mario, Zelda, Pokémon rep before another EarthBound rep.
I agree with Donkey Kong and Metroid, but the other series named are already fully represented (exception of Yoshi, which could add Kamek, but likely won't cause Yoshi's a good rep on his own) while Mother isn't. Of coarse, I prioritize representing the series properly above all else, while most other people do not, so I don't expect to have convinced you.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I think Megaman on his own already generates quite a bit of Hype if you ask me.
Good joke.

I'm talking in general they've been mostly doing a lackluster job with it. Not that I'm one of the people saying they should do one-shot things more, but overall with the Wii U ahahahahahahaha

granted this time around we probably don't have as much hype for various reasons, so I'm not even sure if I can fully blame Nintendo really. This is still even one of the better games with hype right now which is the worst part.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ridley was perfect as a Boss. Nothing more.
That is your opinion, and nothing more. I suppose Charizard was perfect as a Pokeball too.

Ridley deserves to be playable based on his resume in the Metroid series. However, it is entirely possible that he will become a stage hazard on the Metroid stage. However, that would be disappointing to a lot of people.

SmashPro97

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0920-6255
Is Rayquaza a Nintendo all-star? No, he's not. If they add any new Metroid characters, Ridley will be the first one being the most important Metroid character other than Samus.

Ridley is an important character in Metroid. But be realistic here. The moveset will be freaking weird. Also what makes you think that he should be a playable character since he played a boss role in SSBB? He was fine as a boss. You're implying that a Trophy assistant should be playable like Gray Fox. He was an important character in Metal Gear Solid. Do you expect him to bring him in SSB4 considering they are taking out Snake?

That is your opinion, and nothing more. I suppose Charizard was perfect as a Pokeball too.

Ridley deserves to be playable based on his resume in the Metroid series. However, it is entirely possible that he will become a stage hazard on the Metroid stage. However, that would be disappointing to a lot of people.

By people, you mean the Metroid fanboys. Kinda like the Majora's Mask fans that want Majora's Mask for the 3DS.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Ridley is an important character in Metroid. But be realistic here. The moveset will be freaking weird. Also what makes you think that he should be a playable character since he played a boss role in SSBB? He was fine as a boss. You're implying that a Trophy assistant should be playable like Gray Fox. He was an important character in Metal Gear Solid. Do you expect him to bring him in SSB4 considering they are taking out Snake?
Now you're suggesting they're taking Snake out....fantastic. As long as Sonic goes with him, I can see it, though.

"The moveset will be freaking weird" So it's not about Ridley. It's that you don't trust that Sakurai is capable of making him work well. tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom