• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
So I'm willing to continue this thread like an adult. What about you. Or are we just gonna continue this pointless bickering forever. I don't wanna hear "You're the one arguing" or "You're wrong about this." I'm done with the arguing. Are you? If so find something ADULT to talk about.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ACTING LIKE A CHILD. GO THREE PAGES BACK AND YOU WILL SEE THAT DISCUSSION WAS PEACEFUL AND UNDERSTANDABLE BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG AND STARTED TROLLING THE **** OUT OF EVERYONE. IF YOUR GOAL WAS TO PISS US THE **** OFF THEN YOU WIN. YOUR POINTS ARE ****ING REDICULOUS AND YOU ARE ****ING REDICULOUS. ****ING REPORT ME AGAIN IF YOU ****ING WANT BUT DOUBT IT WILL GET ANYWHERE BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE ****. IM NOT ONE TO POINT FINGERS AND SAY YOU ARE 11 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING LAME LIKE THAT, BUT GODDAMMIT STOP ACTING LIKE IT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RUINING THIS THREAD AND YOU ARE DRIVING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY BAT**** CRAZY. GET. THE. ****. OUT. OF. HERE.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
so does this mean Shulk still isnt 1st party? lol
Apparently... :smirk:

One thing is to disagree with someone. There's nothing wrong with that. However, denying facts and label exposure of such facts as insults is something else entirely. It's either trolling or refusing to learn and accepting one's flaws.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You all started the ruckus. And by showing that you refuse to move on, you all admit that you are not mature enough to let something go. There is nothing LEFT for me to back my point up with that I haven't already. So I'm not exactly sure what you expect.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I still stand by what I said and always will. You guys are showing you really WANT to argue. So I will not bicker with flamers. Move on.
You started the arguement, and decided to leave in the middle.

*dons a Soviet hat form Call of Duty 1*
You are a traitor to the Nintendo Land. :troll:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Just quoting this because now it really IS "gon b gud".

You all started the ruckus. And by showing that you refuse to move on, you all admit that you are not mature enough to let something go. There is nothing LEFT for me to back my point up with that I haven't already. So I'm not exactly sure what you expect.
Actually, it's just hilarious watching you try to derail the topic because you were proven wrong. Several times.

I'm still not sure how you can deny facts with your opinion. That's not how it works.

Your opinion is subjective, facts are objective. There is a huge difference.

D

Deleted member

I just love how whenever he brings heat upon himself, he tries to claim that the subject is over and everyone should move on. :laugh:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You started the arguement, and decided to leave in the middle.

*dons a Soviet hat form Call of Duty 1*
You are a traitor to the Nintendo Land. :troll:
How about this. Shulk is Nintendo. But, he won't be in SSB. That's not fact so you can't claim that there is evidence he WILL be in it. Now get over it.

D

Deleted member

Smash will be canceled.
That's not a fact, so you can't claim that there is evidence that it WON'T be cancelled. Now get over it. :smirk:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How about this. Shulk is Nintendo. But, he won't be in SSB. That's not fact so you can't claim that there is evidence he WILL be in it. Now get over it.

Facts? I love facts! Can I see some links? I hear that's the best place to find facts! I majored in a subject that involved LOTS of fact, but I always had to back these up with credible sources and links and books! Is that not how the world works anymore? Whoa!

:happysheep: I think Hypesheep agrees.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Okay, good.

Now,
How about this. Eirika is Nintendo. But, she won't be in SSB. That's not fact so you can't claim that there is evidence she WILL be in it. Now get over it.

Can you prove me wrong?

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
You're the only person who has had a consistent hostility in your tone. We stood up for what we believe in calmly, but you responded with needless yelling. If you want me to take you at all seriously, I'd want at least an apology for being such a ****.

Should I also remind you that you completely contradicted yourself at one point?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
By not being able to accept someone else disagreeing. You result to convinving yourself that your unproven opinion is fact. Clearly you guys can't let it go. Where as I was willing to millions of times. That proves I'm more mature.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
But WHY won't he be in Smash 4? You have the burden of proof to show that he won't be.

"That's not fact so you can't claim that there is evidence he WILL be in it." That goes both ways. You can't prove he WON'T be in it either.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You're the only person who has had a consistent hostility in your tone. We stood up for what we believe in calmly, but you responded with needless yelling. If you want me to take you at all seriously, I'd want at least an apology for being such a ****.
Well, since I'M being adult. I will apologize for using caps to make my point more noticeable. But, I'm not the one yelling and using cusswords.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
By not being able to accept someone else disagreeing. You result to convinving yourself that your unproven opinion is fact. Clearly you guys can't let it go. Where as I was willing to millions of times. That proves I'm more mature.

That's literally the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you, General Guy!

Now can I have those facts? I need them, WANT THEM, GET OFF ON THEM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But seriously, I really enjoy factual, credible sources.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
But WHY won't he be in Smash 4? You have the burden of proof to show that he won't be.

"That's not fact so you can't claim that there is evidence he WILL be in it." That goes both ways. You can't prove he WON'T be in it either.
That's my point so let it go.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
... but thats what u did originally... i sense a double standard here

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
That's my point so let it go.
WHAT?

So, you're telling me, that YOUR point, is that it can't be proven either way? If that were the case, then why are you trying to tell us we're wrong about PROVEN facts, after you having a "i'm right you're wrong mentality"?

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Well, since I'M being adult. I will apologize for using caps to make my point more noticeable. But, I'm not the one yelling and using cusswords.
It's a body part. Get over it :ohwell:

Anyway, I can admit that apologizing was "adult" of you. You're welcome to keep your opinion on this matter, but please refrain from bringing it up on these forums again......ever.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I never said you were wrong about him being published by nintendo. I said in MY OPINION he won't be in SSB4. You say I'm wrong about tons of things that are OPINION.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Y'know, as much as I despise textspeak, I've taken multiple classes on the anthropology of literacy that argue for its legitimacy, and I agree. One of the most important things about that though, is that those ideas were often backed up with sources from credible journals.

I'm seeing an awful lot of claims that I'm unsure of, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to fail you if you don't do a bibliography for your claims. That, and if you're going to text speak, capitilize words! It hurts me!

:ness: Because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom