• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don't know where you got that idea, but I'm not responding to your flaming anymore. This is a discussion thread.
If you aren't a troll then I don't know what is. Nobody is flaming you. We are discussing. Discussing is not limited to blindly agreeing with other people, we are allowed to disagree with you, or point out flaws in your argument.

Here is a brief lesson on debating/arguing. Simply stating the same thing such as "He isn't getting in. That's it." isn't a good argument, because it has absolutely nothing to back it up. When you say it like that, it comes across as bias and opinion, which cannot be used in making a valid point.

Now if you had a source with a quote from Sakurai stating word for word that, "Shulk will not be in Smash Bros. 4", then maybe people will listen to you.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't know where you got that idea, but I'm not responding to your flaming anymore. This is a discussion thread.
Me? Flaming? (o.o);

I was just stating the facts and no, this is NOT a discussion thread, but a display thread. This discussion belongs elsewhere.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
What exactly does Shulk have going against him? I'm not quite sure.

Also, these "inner workings" you know of are oddly not being brought up. Care to share what those might be?
Xenoblade was developed by Monolith Soft and Published by Nintendo. That doesn't make Shulk a Nintendo character. Lego City was published by Nintendo. If you don't agree with me that's fine. But, don't start flaming like everyone else.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Xenoblade was developed by Monolith Soft and Published by Nintendo. That doesn't make Shulk a Nintendo character. Lego City was published by Nintendo. If you don't agree with me that's fine. But, don't start flaming like everyone else.
Monolith Soft is OWNED by Nintendo. So yes, he IS a First-Party character. Lego City is not OWNED by Nintendo. They are completely different.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Monoloth Soft is a subsidiary of Nintendo. in other words its more like how Nintendo owns the rights to Fire Emblem through Intelligent Systems

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Monolith Soft is a Nintendo-owned studio.

Yes, being published by Nintendo isn't the same as belonging to Nintendo, but Xenoblade's IP is Nintendo-owned, much like the game's developer, Monolith Soft.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This is hilarious how everyone keeps proving him wrong. It isn't disagreeing with him. It's legitimately proving him wrong. There is nothing to disagree with on this one.

Shulk is first party.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm not even doing anything except trying to get people to stop flaming because I disagreed about something. So end the topic of Pac-Man and whatever you're mad about. I'm trying to be nice now. You are not flaming any less than I might of been. Now let it go. I can't disagree with anything without you guys getting all mad. Disagreeing isn't flaming. So stop flaming and be mature. END OF DISCUSSION.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Nintendo owns 100% of monolith soft now, everything they make can be considered first party now.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm not even doing anything except trying to get people to stop flaming because I disagreed about something. So end the topic of Pac-Man and whatever you're mad about. I'm trying to be nice now. You are not flaming any less than I might of been. Now let it go. I can't disagree with anything without you guys getting all mad. Disagreeing isn't flaming. So stop flaming and be mature. END OF DISCUSSION.
Wtf are you talking about? No one is talking about Pac-Man. No one is flaming you.

Really, it is more like you doused yourself in gasoline, and lit yourself on fire at this point :troll: .

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Wtf are you talking about? No one is talking about Pac-Man. No one is flaming you.

Really, it is more like you doused yourself in gasoline, and lit yourself on fire at this point :troll: .
Well, clearly you are just a troll. And you troll IMMEDIATELY after saying nobody is flaming. Epic Fail. Nothing you say serves purpose. I will not respond to people being mean anymore so go ahead and waste your time posting what ever you want because I'm not reading it, troll.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can finally understand what makes a ****storm so appealing and just draws everyone into the discussion. :troll:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
i dont think Noah knows what the difference between flamming and disagreeing is
I don't think you do. Disagreeing is different from being like "I love how everybody's proving your wrong" or "Everybody ignore this guy" Do you see me doing that? NO. You guys are arguing. And I will not continue to argue about this stuff so start a new topic.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, clearly you are just a troll. And you troll IMMEDIATELY after saying nobody is flaming. Epic Fail. Nothing you say serves purpose. I will not respond to people being mean anymore so go ahead and waste your time posting what ever you want because I'm not reading it, troll.
Clearly I am a troll because I put a stupid icon in my comment. You are the only epic fail right now. You ignore facts and replace them with your bias.

"I don't like Pac-Man. They aren't going to put him in the game"
"Shulk isn't first party, so he clearly isn't going to be in Smash Bros."

We have now repeatedly proved you wrong on both Pac-Man's fame and popularity, and Shulk's situation as a first party character.

Got anything else you would like to claim for truth?

Please, just take this to the discussion thread.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I keep checking my trollometer, but it just keeps going up. What strange readings. Wasn't I eating something? Wait a minute.

HYPE SHEEP!

:happysheep:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
So I'm willing to continue this thread like an adult. What about you. Or are we just gonna continue this pointless bickering forever. I don't wanna hear "You're the one arguing" or "You're wrong about this." I'm done with the arguing. Are you? If so find something ADULT to talk about.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I don't think you do. Disagreeing is different from being like "I love how everybody's proving your wrong" or "Everybody ignore this guy" Do you see me doing that? NO. You guys are arguing. And I will not continue to argue about this stuff so start a new topic.
tbf u have said pretty much those exact same things between last night and this morning and have been proven wrong repeatedly but u persist to believe ur right even when given the contrary. we are arguing because u r wrong. thats part of what a discussion can entail.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So I'm willing to continue this thread like an adult. What about you. Or are we just gonna continue this pointless bickering forever. I don't wanna hear "You're the one arguing" or "You're wrong about this." I'm done with the arguing. Are you? If so find something ADULT to talk about.
See, what you don't understand is, we AREN'T arguing with you. We disagree or show you you are wrong, with no malice in our efforts. But then, we get the whole "well you're welcome to disagree" line.

You can't disagree on a proven fact.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
See, what you don't understand is, we AREN'T arguing with you. We disagree or show you you are wrong, with no malice in our efforts. But then, we get the whole "well you're welcome to disagree" line.

You can't disagree on a proven fact.
Nope, We're done with this topic move on.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
If you wanna talk like an adult, then don't come to a video game forum. :bluejump:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
tbf u have said pretty much those exact same things between last night and this morning and have been proven wrong repeatedly but u persist to believe ur right even when given the contrary. we are arguing because u r wrong. thats part of what a discussion can entail.
Nope, we're done with this topic. Move on.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Nope, We're done with this topic move on.

I think someone thinks they're an admin. It's not smart to be the new guy at a popular forum and start bossing other users around. I didn't want to contribute to this mess, but here we are.

I wonder if our ark-builder here has ever heard the term "Belligerent" before.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
He probably doesn't want to talk about it anymore because he is sick of getting proven wrong.

It's called research. You're already on the internet.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I still stand by what I said and always will. You guys are showing you really WANT to argue. So I will not bicker with flamers. Move on.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Nope, we're done with this topic. Move on.
You can't start a ruckus and just expect everybody to move on. That's just plain ignorant. You have two options: Admit defeat or keep trying explain your case. If you say neither, I'll take that as a declaration of defeat and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom