• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Bomberman has Mines, Blaster Guns, Rockets, Helicopter, Jetpack, Boxing Gloves, Swords, Rubber Bombs, Thunder Bombs, and the Guardian Armor. He can blow Simon's *** to the Void of space!
Pac-Man has bites, chomps, butt-bounces, double butt-bounces, a grapple-rope, bombs, the rev-roll, the ability to shoot electricity, the ability to turn into steel, the pellet chains, a superhero form, his power pellet form, his Ice Pac form and his Chameleon Pac form... to name less than half of the moves at his disposal.

Check. Mate. :troll:

Reznor

work in progress
Uh.... Might not want to mention that to any Street Fighter or horror game fans.... or Bayonetta....
he pumps you full of air man until you blow up I would rank it as one of the most messed up ways to kill in games

and I think you mean MK not SF but MK is cheating :cool:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well wasn't that the entire point of his design in the first place? Not to mention at least for Travis his creator actually wants him in...
Wow! The creator of Travis Touchdown wants him in Smash! Woohoo! You know who else should be in Smash?! Super Meat Boy! The creator of Super Meat Boy wants him in Smash too! :rolleyes:

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Bombs > every weapon Simon has :smirk:

I really want Dig Dug guy to be in game and he is a Namco character (Japanese its Namco but in NA its Atari)
only the original was published by Atari. since then the games been made and published by either Namco or Bandai and since the 2 are now one its kind of a moot point

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman
Wow! The creator of Travis Touchdown wants him in Smash! Woohoo! You know who else should be in Smash?! Super Meat Boy! The creator of Super Meat Boy wants him in Smash too! :rolleyes:
Haha, seeing Meat Boy in Smash Bros? That'd be cute.
My point was if given the chance to have one rep, how likely do you think really Simon's choices are? Likely isn't the first word that comes to mind...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Pssssshaw, I hear all this fancy talk about characters like Bomberman, Pac-Man, Simon Belmont. But cmon let's face it they are pale in comparison to Yoshiya Kiryu. He can levitate, he can call beams of blue energy from the sky, he can stop projectiles in his path, he can make an effing truck appear above you and land on top of you, He cant teleport himself to your position and you to his and stun you at the same time, he mind **** you, he can troll you, he can play the world's tiniest violin, he can fake his death, and 1000s of other powerful powers we don't even know about. He is the composer of Shibuya, he is God. :love:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
he pumps you full of air man until you blow up I would rank it as one of the most messed up ways to kill in games
Actually, this reminds me of that scene where James Bond shoved a pill down a black guy's throat and he inflated and floated out of the pool till he popped. :laugh:

My point was if given the chance to have one rep, how likely do you think really Simon's choices are? Likely isn't the first word that comes to mind...
And Travis is not likely either... I dunno why you brought him up... I was talking about Bomberman in the first place.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Pssssshaw, I hear all this fancy talk about characters like Bomberman, Pac-Man, Simon Belmont. But cmon let's face it they are pale in comparison to Yoshiya Kiryu. He can levitate, he can call beams of blue energy from the sky, he can stop projectiles in his path, he can make an effing truck appear above you and land on top of you, He cant teleport himself to your position and you to his and stun you at the same time, he mind **** you, he can troll you, he can play the world's tiniest violin, he can fake his death, and 1000s of other powerful powers we don't even know about. He is the composer of Shibuya, he is God. :love:
...Who?

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman

and I think you mean MK not SF but MK is cheating :cool:
Ah, so true. Amnesia and Slenderman look adorable in comparison to some others (if you know what I mean). Still, I don't see that as the most messed up way to kill in games. Slow, brutal and.... unique... mutilation comes to mind. Showing enjoyment while doing it (like Bayonetta or Deadly Premonition) seems far more grotesque, and to me more brutal, than pumping you full of air.

Reznor

work in progress
Really? I thought that went to Yarn Kirby practically ripping apart his enemy's fabric of existence and practically disassembling them. :p
okay thats massed up also
Kirby you sick creature like eating innocent creatures wasn't enough

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman
And Travis is not likely either... I dunno why you brought him up... I was talking about Bomberman in the first place.
Half done joke to prove how pointless I really felt your original argument comment was -_-
Saying Travis has a better chance was my joke on how horrible I see Simon's chances of getting in. Make sense now?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Pac-Man has bites, chomps, butt-bounces, double butt-bounces, a grapple-rope, bombs, the rev-roll, the ability to shoot electricity, the ability to turn into steel, the pellet chains, a superhero form, his power pellet form, his Ice Pac form and his Chameleon Pac form... to name less than half of the moves at his disposal.

Check. Mate. :troll:
That'd be impressive if I wasn't only mentioning half of the things Bomberman can do. Also those Pac-Man moves aren't very impressive in the first place. :lick:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
okay thats massed up also
Kirby you sick creature like eating innocent creatures wasn't enough
I also find it incredibly disturbing that Squeak Squad pretty much proved that Kirby's insides are nothing but a vast, empty void of nothingness (That can hold items) So when they're eaten...they're forced to float amongst the void of emptiness for the rest of their existence, never being able to escape. Also, is it just me, or is Kirby not only really sick, but kind of a hypochondriac?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That'd be impressive if I wasn't only mentioning half of the things Bomberman can do. Also those Pac-Man moves aren't very impressive in the first place. :lick:
I think you're letting your bias get in the way just a tad....

After all, what's impressive to you may not be impressive to others and vice versa.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Is he even the main character of the new games? Also I hear a lot of negative opinions on current CastleVania games.

Reznor

work in progress
I also find it incredibly disturbing that Squeak Squad pretty much proved that Kirby's insides are nothing but a vast, empty void of nothingness (That can hold items) So when they're eaten...they're forced to float amongst the void of emptiness for the rest of their existence, never being able to escape. Also, is it just me, or is Kirby not only really sick, but kind of a hypochondriac?
Kirby kinda proves that as long as something is cute we won't care what it does (killing tons of living beings because some one stole your cake :awesome: )

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Could you at least do mimgrim a favor and look into it? At least for until after the part where Neku pairs with Josh is over? It's only half of the game and it's really not that long...
ive seen gameplay before. i've looked into it and overall it just doesnt appeal to me very much. im not baggin on it. it's just not for me

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I think you're letting your bias get in the way just a tad....

After all, what's impressive to you may not be impressive to others and vice versa.
How could an opinion possibly be bias? I mean wouldn't Pac-Man's moves being more impressive than Bomberman's be bias?

NEW SUBJECT: Does anyone else feel R.O.B. won't return due to low priority?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Half done joke to prove how pointless I really felt your original argument comment was -_-
Saying Travis has a better chance was my joke on how horrible I see Simon's chances of getting in. Make sense now?
I wasn't making an argument. I was stating my opinion.

By the way, jokes don't translate well on the Internet. Come on, you knew this! Internet 101!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
R.O.B. will probably return.

If Game & Watch made it back, R.O.B. can as well.

Besides what gave you the idea R.O.B. would be low priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom