• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Hopefully Skyward Sword Link is the alternate costume or something. I can't last another game with Twilight Princess Link. It just isn't going to happen.
Dem scarf! Please!

It could totally work like Pikachu's costume with his goggles, it won't take that much time to make, I guess.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
No Noah, no posts "earn" a lack of civility, especially from you. I'd suggest you curb your unjustified condescension.
So your idea of unjusitified is being negative to a negative reply? Why are you a moderator again? Don't moderators read what's going on. Not make biased assumptions and say "I don't like you! You have no right to do anything!"

Good. That's good work.

D

Deleted member

Dear, Dellusional, Narcissist Possum...

Post a source proving that to be the only reason they are clones and that Sakurai wouldn't have made Falco, Luigi, and Lucas clones if he DID have time. There is none.

This is proof that they were last minute additions in Brawl. NOT that they were clones because of it. Sorry, try again.

Hmm, specials and Smash attacks are BOTH moves. Explain to me the contradiction.

Show me proof that Ganondorf would not be a clone if he wasn't a last minute addition which you also don't have proof of.

Then call it whatever the **** you want. He still shares 4 moves, a Final Smash, and is essentially based on Fox.

You would think that wouldn't you. I guess Luigi is getting a brand new move set then. Oh, wait he didn't. Clones are made clones, semi-clones, whatever because they are SUPPOSED to be that way. That should be common knowledge.

People hate every clone move set. And yet Lucas and Wolf still shared moves and Luigi was still a clone. So that's not enough to assume Ganondorf will be completely decloned. Try again.

Such a silly possum.

Lucas is CAPABLE of performing PSI. It doesn't have to be canon. Being capable of doing something is not the same as having done it.

Jigglypuff shares several smash attakcs. Go back and play her. She shares more than Lucas.

Lol. This just gets better and better.

LOL! That's funny because I actually didn't. Again, go back and read. Looks are not enough. You have to have the capabilities too.

I think you are illiterate. Millions of times I said you have to have similar traits AND originally be capable of performing the abilities.

My mind is not as simple as yours. ;)

Go back and read the post I just made.

Patterns, evidence, actual events > Assumptions based off assumptions.

Well clearly all you've proved is that you will do and say ANYTHING to sound right. Regardless of how much sense it DOESN'T make and how many times I tarnish thes pathetic arguments.I've proved pretty much all of it and THIS is what you come up with???

Well if you wanna go around pretending to be Sakurai and be smart alack every time you're wrong (I know you can't help it being the dellusional narcissist you are) don't come crying to me when you get a smart alack response.

Respect, young possum. You gotta give it to get it. That includes respect for other people's intelligence. I'd stick around and play dumb *** with you more. But, I don't do that Diddy and Deity game anymore. Sorry, bud. ;)

BYYYYYYE :b:

It's a shame how real evidence tarnishes the bias assumptions one holds dear, isn't it?
Sincerely, SaturnGamer64 ;)
Dear Noah,

May it serve you well next time you decide to make an ass out of yourself:

Sincerely,
ManlySpirit

P.S. just as an fyi, you are at the bottom of the pyramid. Looks like you've got a lot of climbing to do before people start taking you seriously, better get to it kiddo. ;)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Most iconic appearance.

Most iconic weapon.
Put the two together and you're golden.
Where is your proof that this is her most iconic appearance? I guess Fox's most iconic appearance is the one on the cover of the SNES game. Cuz it was the first one.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Dear Noah,

May it serve you well next time you decide to make an *** out of yourself:

Sincerely,
ManlySpirit

P.S. just as an fyi, you are at the bottom of the pyramid. Looks like you've got a lot of climbing to do before people start taking you seriously, better get to it kiddo. ;)
Hey, genius!

YOU AND OPPOSSUM ARE DOING ALL OF THESE THINGS PREVIOUS TO ME DOING THEM!!!!

LOGIC MUCH!?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So what? I'm not insulting anyone.
Pretty sure you are. You've called a few people "stupid" or "idiotic", basically gave a smartass response to a mod, and disrespectfully responded to another user who may or my not have done the same thing you do frequently.

If this type of crap continues, I'm going to kindly ask you to leave the thread.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Where is your proof that this is her most iconic appearance? I guess Fox's most iconic appearance is the one on the cover of the SNES game. Cuz it was the first one.
Assault is not Krystal's first game.
Adventures is, and although her attire from that game is not as famous as her attire from Assault, she is still well known for using her staff.
Her clothes from Assault and her abilities from Adventures make her the Krystal that everyone knows.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You mean her Star Fox gear? NOT her staff?
No. Her staff. That's what people know her for when it comes to close range fighting. It's also the first thing people see her use in the entire series. She used it in SFA and Fox borrowed her weapon for the majority of the game.

It's really not that hard to grasp. Even if all of the SF characters weren't clones. People would still want her to use the weapon that she's associated with. She isn't as well known for just using the same tech as the rest of the crew. Her having a different weapon makes her stand out more to some in the crowd.

So what? I'm not insulting anyone.
You just called someone a narcissist. If that's not insulting someone, I don't know what the **** is.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Pretty sure you are. You've called a few people "stupid" or "idiotic", basically gave a smartass response to a mod, and disrespectfully responded to another user who may or my not have done the same thing you do frequently.

If this type of crap continues, I'm going to kindly ask you to leave the thread.
SO let me get this straight:

If I'm mean to you first. It's okay to be mean to me.

If you're mean to me first. It's NOT okay for me to be mean to you.

Yeah, that's not how the world works.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh, I see. I don't like your opinions. So I get to deem it justified to be rude to you. And you being rude back is NOT justified according to me. Good advice. ;)
Alright Saturn, now I'm not suggesting, I'm telling you, as a mod, to stop your needlessly condescending behaviour and your continual insulting of the other users here.

Do not argue with the mods when they have directly told you to stop your antagonistic conduct. You are not the authority figure here.

And I'd appreciate it if the rest of you who might've veered away return to the topic of the thread.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
ATTENTION PEOPLE: IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE RUDE TO YOU. STOP BEING RUDE TO ME FIRST!

DON'T KICK A BEAR AND COMPLAIN IT BIT YOU!
I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR! WHY THE COMPLAINING?

D

Deleted member

Hey, genius!

YOU AND OPPOSSUM ARE DOING ALL OF THESE THINGS PREVIOUS TO ME DOING THEM!!!!

LOGIC MUCH!?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
No dumbass, I came here to see you be a smartmouth to a friend of mine, and a mod.

If you want people to treat you with respect you better start by earning it. There is no reason we have to curb our way of being because your immature ass can't take it, tbh, right now I'm just waiting for N3ON to ban your stupid ass, because quite truly, it seems like these past few weeks, you've just been ASKING for someone to put you in your place.

All those snarky comments you made to her and Opossum are more than enough of a reason for her to put you in a time out till you learn to behave like a rational and mature human being.

Good day to you, I refuse to continue this topic with you any longer.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
SO let me get this straight:

If I'm mean to you first. It's okay to be mean to me.

If you're mean to me first. It's NOT okay for me to be mean to you.

Yeah, that's not how the world works.
You're for the most part the only person here who consistently calls people stupid.

Ever hear "two wrongs don't make a right"? That's pretty applicable right now. Just because you didn't start it doesn't mean you're a saint.

People, can we please chill out here? Change the subject.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Is it a good idea I fell asleep and completely ignored 90% of the stuff that's going on here?
Because this is not going to end well.

New topic. Now. Please.

kingmario92

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DragonNinja007
3DS FC
1521-2766-8982
Too bad Waluigi Time I'm going to tell you anyway; some stupid argument about which is Krystal's most iconic appearance; skin tight cat suit or amazonian bikiki.

Who the **** cares? If she's using the staff she could wear a chicken suit for all it matters.
hmmmmm...eh, seems legit. I honestly couldn't give a care which outfit for Krystal they use as long as they give her her staff

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I'd like to say...N3on, Scoliosis, other mods currently on, I'm almost sorry for putting Krystal in my roster...almost. :p That almost coming from the fact that we knew that something like this would eventually happen today, and it's entertaining as hell. :) But anyways, yeah, doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for you, seeing as you're now having to play the role of Janitor and clean up this mess. :c

That's exactly what I just told YOU. If you want respect from me. EARN IT.
Respect from you means nothing, don't throw it around like it means anything. Especially since you only respect people who share your point of view.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
let us talk about yoshi characters again. that was fun last time, I never did get a response to my point.
1. Kamek is not the same as magikoopa. Even in Japan. (Even though kamek is the race and the character, there is THE kamek, similar to waddle Dee but unlike toad)
2. Yes metroids bigger than Yoshi, but Mario is way bigger than metroid. Recently kamek the character has been popping up everywhere, but more prominently one the RPGs. He also reprised his villian role in the upcoming Yoshi game. Like I sad, its arguable he's more important to Nintendo as a whole than ridley. Only arguable, so not 110% fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom