• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Lol them mircotransactions eh? you want them $$$$$$$$$$$$$ instead of pleasing fans amirite?
Microtransactions only happen if the developer, and to the extent the publisher and owner of the studio make them happen. Not Microsoft, Microsoft published games usually don't have microtransactions either, none that I can think of, at least. Bash EA for microtransactions, not M$.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Microtransactions only happen if the developer, and to the extent the publisher and owner of the studio make them happen. Not Microsoft, Microsoft published games usually don't have microtransactions either, none that I can think of, at least. Bash EA for microtransactions, not M$.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Those solutions still don't hide the fact the the new additions are going to be obscure and won't create hype or interest. Plus we all know they can't just add third party fighters all willy-nilly
If Nintendo bothered promoting a new series of theirs in the way other companies do their big games, mixed with the quality Nintendo is known for, you can bet at least the protagonist of that game wouldn't be "obscure" by any means. The same could apply if Nintendo wanted to revitalize an existing series that might not be in the place it once was or a series that was never that huge or well-known to begin with (look at how hard they pushed Uprising).

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
And THIS is why I don't like Microsoft. Damn Nuts and Bolts.
Nuts and Bolts is actually a pretty solid game, but people just complain about it because it's "not muh Banjo", and it's funny because the fans panning the game is probably why they'll never get the sequel they wanted.

Was that really necessary? Actually, thanks for the compliment, I didn't know pointing out the obvious made me badass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Nuts and Bolts is actually a pretty solid game, but people just complain about it because it's "not muh Banjo", and it's funny because the fans panning the game is probably why they'll never get the sequel they wanted.
If you ignore the Banjo and Kazooie part, N+B is decent. But it's the issue: It's a Banjo game that ISN'T a Banjo game.
But the fact that M$ just used the name to sell it is kind of low. It killed hopes and dreams, including mine.
To literally quote JonTron:
"You can't tell me anywhere that anyone thought this was okay. This should have been Tiptup: Nuts and Bolts, not Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts!"

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
If you ignore the Banjo and Kazooie part, N+B is decent. But it's the issue: It's a Banjo game that ISN'T a Banjo game.
But the fact that M$ just used the name to sell it is kind of low. It killed hopes and dreams, including mine.
I tend to look at it as a spin-off, but coming out with an actual Banjo-Threeie not only would have done well, but also make fans happy and probably make them hate N&B less.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I tend to look at it as a spin-off, but coming out with an actual Banjo-Threeie not only would have done well, but also make fans happy and probably make them hate N&B less.
It would have caused mass success for M$. Instead they tried to mess up a working formula, and Rare is no longer what it once was.
Though they were slightly involved with the new KI, it was mostly Double Helix.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Yes it was. Your welcome. So I can't dislike M$? okay.
I don't understand why you have to be so rude over something so silly as video games. I was just pointing out the flaws in something.

Can't we all just...get along?

It would have caused mass success for M$. Instead they tried to mess up a working formula, and Rare is no longer what it once was.
Rare made decent games like Nuts and Bolts, Kameo, and Viva Pinata before their talent left at least. Now they're reduced to..AVATARS.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
If Nintendo bothered promoting a new series of theirs in the way other companies do their big games, mixed with the quality Nintendo is known for, you can bet at least the protagonist of that game wouldn't be "obscure" by any means. The same could apply if Nintendo wanted to revitalize an existing series that might not be in the place it once was or a series that was never that huge or well-known to begin with (look at how hard they pushed Uprising).
This guy.... this guy knows his stuff.

Puff.gif

EDIT: Her?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Rare made decent games like Nuts and Bolts, Kameo, and Viva Pinata before their talent left at least. Now they're reduced to..AVATARS.

I used to respect Rare.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
After SSB4 is released I think the possible characters for SSB5 will be so obscure. There won't be many left that could make an impact as Wario, Pit, Meta Knight, Diddy King or Olimar would. I wonder what will happen
To me, the answer is obvious. Basically, like it or not, there are going to have to be significant cuts to the roster after this game if any more newcomers are to become playable. The way I see it, the next Smash game needs to be billed as an overhaul of the franchise, character-wise. All of the fat needs trimming from the cast, and for those who remain, their movesets need serious revamping so that people can actually get excited about the veterans again for non-graphical reasons. Seriously, compare the blandness of almost any 64 veteran to the flashily unique likes of Mega Man, Villager and Rosalina; there's no need to cripple the old-timers, simply to avoid upsetting the people who will have had five games' worth of that character's old moveset anyway. So give Mario a spicy new powerup-based moveset, give DK his roll and his barrels, give Samus her various beams and projectiles, and so on, so every veteran feels like a newcomer, along with the actual newcomers themselves.

I question whether that would ever happen with Sakurai at the helm, however, because the characters have their current movesets because "that's how he interprets them." This is saddening, considering I think we may be in for a case of diminishing returns otherwise.

Tselel (5805)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chris_Tselel
So, to get caught up, we're essentially talking about SSB4 pulling a move similar to 64 with F Zero, Melee with Fire Emblem, and Brawl with Kid Icarus?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And then everything changed when Microsoft attacked? :awesome:
Only Banjo-Kazooie, master of platforming, could stop them, but when Rare needed them the most, they vanished...

The joke was on Microsoft, they never made the amount they payed for them back. Should have let Nintendo buy them again.
Might as well for all the good they're doing for the company, plus we'd have Banjo-Kazooie as options for playable.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
All this Rare talk is depressing, it reminds me of how my all-time favorite, most wanted character(s) ever has no chance of getting in whatsoever.

With that in mind, I made this little thing here:

My top characters list, first row is never-gonna-happen favorites, second row are my most wanted newcomers, last row is the misc section.

Banjo-Kazooie: My favorite series ever, I've miss these kinds of games for years. I remember wanting to Banjo in Melee before I realized that M$ had bought Rare, needless to say that information was crushing. I know Banjo and Kazooie will never come back home, but they'll always have a special place in my heart. RIP.
Rayman: My second favorite series, Rayman also holds a special place to me and he was the first character I thought of when Brawl was open to third parties. It was arround that time I found out about Mega Man, no way would Rayman top his fan demand, now that Mega Man is in, there isn't much space left for others.
Happy Mask Salesman: Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game, and one of the only games to really move me in an emotional way. The idea for the Salesman came to me from people wanting Young Link with masks, the Salesman could use those masks and more without using a sword or being a third Link.

King K. Rool: I loved the DKC trilogy, and with DK flying solo until Diddy in Brawl, I really feel that the series is lacking in Smash. Diddy's inclusion was a good start, but K. Rool would really capture the spirit of old Rareware while bringing in another villain and DK character to the roster.
Ridley: Another case of a big series getting the shaft in Smash, Samus is still flying solo other than her second form. Ridley is the first choice for a second Metroid character and brings a lot to the table, being another villain and major reoccurring character in Metroid. Many people have wanted him for a long time now.
Krystal: Some people seem to think that Star Fox is good enough with three characters and hate the idea of a fourth because the franchise is dead. I don't think there's any limit to how many characters a franchise can have, even the Mother series has two reps with one three games. Krystal would keep the basic formula for her special moves from the rest of the crew, but would bring something entirely new to the table with her regular attacks using the staff.

Takamaru: Seemingly the most likely retro addition, Takamaru would be the first samurai styled sword character in Smash, along with his oddly ninja-like abilities, he'd make for a fairly unique addition. He's also to Link what Pit is to Samus, it would be great to see all four of them together in Smash.
Lip: Sakurai once called Panel de Pon "a true masterpiece," but most people outside of Japan wouldn't know it due to the series never being exported in it's original form. Similarly to Fire Emblem, Lip being in Smash could introduce her to the unfamiliar and Nintendo wouldn't fear her games not being liked here.
Snake: The only veteran on my list, and only here because a lot of people think he's going to get cut. Snake was the first third party in Smash and opened the door to both Sonic and Mega Man. With Sonic being back, it would be an insult to not bring Snake back as well, and Sakurai has no reason to cut him anyway.

[collapse=] I also updated the aesthetics of my roster, I'll keep Isaac and Roy on it since no one said to replace them.
[/collapse]

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Dwelling on Rare only brings back all the feels for what could've but now will never be. :(
My poor Banjo...

This guy.... this guy knows his stuff.
Thanks ;)

EDIT: Her?
:woman:

So how do I post my custom rosters onto this thread?
If your roster is an image you can click the picture icon (the one next to the smiley face icon) and post the link.

Or you can just directly upload the image file from your computer with the button of the same name located next to the reply button.

andimidna

Smash Master
I just realized the Viridi, Zelda, Rosalina pic was posted on the half year anniversary of the stage's confirmation when he first talked about Viridi. Hah.
«Viridi, Goddess of Nature, is about to obliterate the humans as they battle, driven by greed.» 23.Jul.2013
«This is definitely not a friendly girls night out...» 23.Jan.2014

Cool.

It's pictures like these that remind us how visually superior the Wii U version is

"Pic of the day. Rosalina's down special move, tentatively called the Gravitational Pull, sucks up items and weapons. Weapons will be disabled when using this move, of course. You have to shake the Wii Remote to perform this move in Super Mario Galaxy, but you won't need to do that in this game."

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Super Smash Bros Wii U 3ds (35) Roster.png

A roster that isn't completely safe! *gasps*

Don't argue about Zelda choices.

The Pokemon Trainer is male/female alts like Wii Fit Trainer. And I wanted the most recent and the most iconic so I went with Red and Serena, even though Serena is the only one there.
Pokemon: Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Greninja, Chesnaught, Delphox. You know you want it.

Feel free to critique. I guess you could say I cut Squirtle and Ivysaur... but I like the idea of them all being fully evolved. Just makes more sense to me for a Pokemon Trainer. Same with having 6. Blastoise and Venusaur got Mega Evolutions, so I find them better.

This is partially speculation, partially want.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
View attachment 7353

Speculation-wise, that is a lot of characters. 53 selectable ones are a bit on the higher side, not counting the transformation ones. Which would be 64 playable characters total is far too much.
I understand that this is partially want, so I'm not gonna delve into it too much. But I see no reason for Ghirahim to be playable if the likes of Zant, Skull Kid, and even Vaati weren't playable in previous titles over / with Ganondorf. Especially since visually, the Legend of Zelda franchise seems to be using Twilight Princess's art style for the main three playable characters.
The Pokemon Trainer is male/female alts like Wii Fit Trainer. And I wanted the most recent and the most iconic so I went with Red and Serena, even though Serena is the only one there.
Pokemon: Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Greninja, Chesnaught, Delphox. You know you want it.
But it's too much!!!!

As for the rest of the roster:
• Diddy and Dixie doesn't really do much but cripple Diddy. It makes him seem less like an all-star since it sort of gives off a mindset that he wouldn't be able to act alone without Dixie, but we clearly know this isn't true. Just better for them to be separated, there is no reason to tack Dixie onto Diddy anymore.
• Cranky would be hilarious and is welcome.
• Mentioned opinion on Ghirahim already...
• Krystal is unnecessary, speculation-wise. But I imagine you're a fan of the character, so no major qualms here.
• Kalos Trainer concept with all of the Obtainable Starters from Gen6 being fully evolved is cool in concept, but I imagine it would be tough for a guy like Blastoise to move around a lot. The guy has always been portrayed as being very stiff.
• Chrom and Lucina duo would essentially take away from the mechanic you have for Diddy and Dixie, so both of them makes no sense and destroys whats makes each other unique. Stick this pairing, since it wouldn't seem awkward to demean a character like Chrom or Lucina since they weren't alone in the previous game. Not to mention the pairing mechanic works would be interesting to rep in smash.
• Saki also seems kinda unnecessary, but just me. But he could be cool I guess.
• Takamaru and Lip as both retro reps are kinda overkill since they're both Japanese only characters, but that's really only bothered me personally.
• 5 Third-Parties will not happen realistically, we already have people thinking we won't go past the two currently revealed as it is.

As a want roster, it's got some neat ideas in it.
But as a speculation roster, I can say with utmost confidence that this will never happen. Hope it helped??

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Too overpowered: "This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter."

Everyone else needs a fighting chance.
That's okay, you know what's better than a flaming head? Hair with endless storage. :p

Let me put that right next to the electric toaster oven and Pop-Tarts. :p
Is this just a skill of anything from Unova?

Okay, so if each third-party company in Smash Bros got a second character from another one of their franchises, who would you guys choose?

My choices:

SEGA - Dark Falz (Phantasy Star Online)
Capcom - Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Konami - Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
SEGA - Tails. The first video game character I ever played.
Capcom - Frank West. If it's my choice anyway.
Konami - Bomberman. Was addicted to Atomic Bomberman for a while back there.

I dont think they completely forgot about the mother series they atleast put earthbound on virtual console.
Took Europe(and the rest of the world that isn't Japan and America) 14 years after Ness's first Smash appearance for us to get Earthbound finally on Virtual Console...and even then it's on the second household console to have a Virtual Console, skipping the Wii altogether for some reason.

I can understand the general cynicism surrounding the Mother franchise when it's essentially ignored by everyone at Nintendo bar Sakurai.
To me, the answer is obvious. Basically, like it or not, there are going to have to be significant cuts to the roster after this game if any more newcomers are to become playable. The way I see it, the next Smash game needs to be billed as an overhaul of the franchise, character-wise. All of the fat needs trimming from the cast, and for those who remain, their movesets need serious revamping so that people can actually get excited about the veterans again for non-graphical reasons. Seriously, compare the blandness of almost any 64 veteran to the flashily unique likes of Mega Man, Villager and Rosalina; there's no need to cripple the old-timers, simply to avoid upsetting the people who will have had five games' worth of that character's old moveset anyway. So give Mario a spicy new powerup-based moveset, give DK his roll and his barrels, give Samus her various beams and projectiles, and so on, so every veteran feels like a newcomer, along with the actual newcomers themselves.

I question whether that would ever happen with Sakurai at the helm, however, because the characters have their current movesets because "that's how he interprets them." This is saddening, considering I think we may be in for a case of diminishing returns otherwise.
This is one of the best suggestions I've heard in a while. Unfortunately you're probably right about the last part too. I can't see Sakurai shaking veteran movesets to such extreme measures, but this would be the best way to create hype without running low on the newcomer front.

andimidna

Smash Master
Speculation-wise, that is a lot of characters. 53 selectable ones are a bit on the higher side, not counting the transformation ones. Which would be 64 playable characters total is far too much.
I understand that this is partially want, so I'm not gonna delve into it too much. But I see no reason for Ghirahim to be playable if the likes of Zant, Skull Kid, and even Vaati weren't playable in previous titles over / with Ganondorf. Especially since visually, the Legend of Zelda franchise seems to be using Twilight Princess's art style for the main three playable characters.
But it's too much!!!!

As for the rest of the roster:
• Diddy and Dixie doesn't really do much but cripple Diddy. It makes him seem less like an all-star since it sort of gives off a mindset that he wouldn't be able to act alone without Dixie, but we clearly know this isn't true. Just better for them to be separated, there is no reason to tack Dixie onto Diddy anymore.
• Cranky would be hilarious and is welcome.
• Mentioned opinion on Ghirahim already...
• Krystal is unnecessary, speculation-wise. But I imagine you're a fan of the character, so no major qualms here.
• Kalos Trainer concept with all of the Obtainable Starters from Gen6 being fully evolved is cool in concept, but I imagine it would be tough for a guy like Blastoise to move around a lot. The guy has always been portrayed as being very stiff.
• Chrom and Lucina duo would essentially take away from the mechanic you have for Diddy and Dixie, so both of them makes no sense and destroys whats makes each other unique. Stick this pairing, since it wouldn't seem awkward to demean a character like Chrom or Lucina since they weren't alone in the previous game. Not to mention the pairing mechanic works would be interesting to rep in smash.
• Saki also seems kinda unnecessary, but just me. But he could be cool I guess.
• Takamaru and Lip as both retro reps are kinda overkill since they're both Japanese only characters, but that's really only bothered me personally.
• 5 Third-Parties will not happen realistically, we already have people thinking we won't go past the two currently revealed as it is.

As a want roster, it's got some neat ideas in it.
But as a speculation roster, I can say with utmost confidence that this will never happen. Hope it helped??
What? Who thinks there will only be 2 third party characters? THAT'S crazy.
I was about to remove Saki and Krystal before I posted, but I just wanted to see some opinions.
I only added Lip recently. Sakurai has always added Japan only characters. He added 2 in Melee, but I get what you mean.
Sheik is a one time character. Ganondorf (human form) was basically a one time character in Melee. I think Young Link had 2 games by then. I don't accept the one-time argument. As the development team has never used it as reasoning for a character not being included.
Importance doesn't seem like much a factor at all this time around.
Blastoise would be slow, not sure what's wrong with that. They could try to translate Squirtle's moveset into a stronger, slower character.
I don't get your problem with duos. That;s like saying Sakurai has already added so many solo characters, so he won't be able to make anymore unique solo characters.
The hype for Smash was HIGH at E3 because of Mega Man. 3rd party characters are such a great idea IMO. With Namco working on the game and Ghostly Adventures... and Bayonetta 2 is going to be big for the Wii U marketing to "hardcore gamers".
53 is a lot, yes. But considering the time spent on this game over the others and no cutscenes... what are they doing?
I'll cut Saki, Krystal, and somebody else and switch to 5x10. And I'll switch the main icon for my Pokemon Trainer to Red, when I have it as Serena it looks like he's being removed. I think it shows what I'm representing better. I'll update that soon.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Sheik is a one time character. Ganondorf (human form) was basically a one time character in Melee. I think Young Link had 2 games by then. I don't accept the one-time argument. As the development team has never used it as reasoning for a character not being included.
all of those are alternate forms of more important characters (one of them is even part of that more important ones moveset) and therefor aren't comparable to ghirahim.
What makes you say that? Rosalina? Cause the only undeniable more important than her is Toad, and he was already in the game.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
What? Who thinks there will only be 2 third party characters? THAT'S crazy.
People who think Snake isn't returning.
I was about to remove Saki and Krystal before I posted, but I just wanted to see some opinions.
Ah well, if you want my opinion, I think removing them would be a good diea.
Well Sheik was added as a part of Zelda so she could be a unique transforming character. Ganondorf, while a Gerudo, is still Ganon. Young Link is kinda like the original Link, since all of the Links pre-OoT appeared very young.
I think the way characters are decided by kinda varies per-franchise. I mean, it's not like Pokémon is going to get Ditto because he can transform into any Pokémon and be incredibly unique that way. Ditto isn't what you'd call a "hot" Pokémon. I imagine the Zelda franchise would be put in a similar situation, but not with characters that are considered "hot" (Otherwise we would have seen Skull Kid / Zant / Midna / Vaati / etc. playable in previous games). It would be a logical way to think about why one-shots like Ghirahim haven't been playable before.
Blastoise would be slow, not sure what's wrong with that. They could try to translate Squirtle's moveset into a stronger, slower character.
Not saying it's a problem, just having a tough time personally imagining Blastoise movin' around. But that's just me.
I don't get your problem with duos. That;s like saying Sakurai has already added so many solo characters, so he won't be able to make anymore unique solo characters.
Well the issue is that Duo Characters are Duos because, they are unique for some reason.
• Ice Climbers are both the same character (essentially), and their moves are effected by both of them being present at the same time (Ex: All of their Specials have two variations with and without the other Climber, which varies in function, usability, and overall power. This concept is also a major part of their general attacks as well).
• Rosalina and Luma are two separate characters that focus on moving away from each other to cover more ground. They both have individual movesets and can do combos together that involve juggling an opponent between each other (as shown in Rosalina's trailer against Pit).
The problem with Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong specifically is that it just seems forced, especially after Diddy was alone in Brawl. The concept was that they wouldn't be attacking together, but instead you have a Zelda / Sheik like transforming character, except they don't transform. They just switch positions from Foreground to Background. I wouldn't find this as big of a problem as it already is if it wasn't from you Chrom and Lucina tag team, which is generally thought to have the exact same concept. Which is why I see a problem with both of them being together.
The hype for Smash was HIGH at E3 because of Mega Man. 3rd party characters are such a great idea IMO. With Namco working on the game and Ghostly Adventures... and Bayonetta 2 is going to be big for the Wii U marketing to "hardcore gamers".
Yes this is true, but do not forget that this is still a Nintendo crossover first. Sakurai was very clear during Brawl that after Snake, he would probably add in an additional two third-party characters at most. So, 5 characters is pretty steep expectation-wise.
53 is a lot, yes. But considering the time spent on this game over the others and no cutscenes... what are they doing?
I'll cut Saki, Krystal, and somebody else and switch to 5x10.
Well I mean if they could include this many characters, why would Sakurai go out of his way to admitting that the development team wouldn't be able to include all of the playable characters from the previous Smash installments?

Just doesn't seem right to me.
And I'll switch the main icon for my Pokemon Trainer to Red, when I have it as Serena it looks like he's being removed. I think it shows what I'm representing better. I'll update that soon.
Sounds good!

josh bones

Smash Lord
View attachment 7353

Feel free to critique. I guess you could say I cut Squirtle and Ivysaur... but I like the idea of them all being fully evolved. Just makes more sense to me for a Pokemon Trainer. Same with having 6. Blastoise and Venusaur got Mega Evolutions, so I find them better.

6 characters in one really doesn't make sense balance wise.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Those solutions still don't hide the fact the the new additions are going to be obscure and won't create hype or interest. Plus we all know they can't just add third party fighters all willy-nilly
I don't think we'll run out by Smash 5.

We could get:
Skull Kid, Vaati, Masked Link, Eevee, Midna, King Boo, Toad & Toadette, Cranky, an FE villan, Dark Samus, Layton Kid Ikarus Villan, Mother Villan

and if they don't get into Smash 4 we could get:
Bowser Jr. Paper Mario, Krystal, Toon Zelda, F-Zero rep, Ridley, Little Mac, Issac, Shulk, Dillon

Yeah there are still a good amount I'd say. That's not even counting new pokemon gens and new nintendo franchises.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Today's Pic?
Obvious Down Special for Rosie confirmed.
But news is news! :bluejump:

Edit: Do not use the daily pic link. The image for that link changes with each update, which may cause confusion for anyone who hasn't been around for a while.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
View attachment 7353

(+) are good, (-) are bad, (0) are neutral

Characers:
If Dixie got in I see it more likely to be a costume or some part of Diddy Kong, not saying that she couldn't be her own character, just less likely IMO (+)

K. Rool > Seperate Dixie > Cranky Kong (-)

Link is never getting a tag-team for countless reasons. Original 8, main character of one the best Nintendo franchises, Mida was only in one game while link was in all of them (-)

Toon Zelda > Impa > Vaati > Girahim is how I can reasonably see it (-)

Ridley yay, but that's still kinda in the air based on the stage (0)

Krystal is the next logical choice for Starfox (+)

Palutena as always is the obvious pic (+)

Kalos Trainer I guess would be next in line over Red/Pokemon Trainer, but it still seems unlikely especially since the 3 gen 1 starters got in gen 6 (-)

Mewtwo (+)

Chrom and Lucina is interesting, but I don't think it's very likely (-)

Shulk is a very popular choice (+)

Saki is an interesting one, but I see him more as a maybe for smash 5. (-)

Little Mac is highly requested (+)

Takamaru is IMO the next logical retro (+)

Lip is iffy, only reason I see her is because of her item being in (0)

Pac-Man due to Namco Bandai (+)

I REALLY can't see Bayonetta getting into smash as of now, although I wouldn't be dumbfounded (-)

The Decision:
All together you scored an solid +1 congrats! I would be mostly happy with your character choices some odd balls for sure in the line up though. I don't think there will be as many newcomers as you added though.

Format:
6 x 9 won't happen it's too clogged up (-)

moving olimar away from the other lone reps is a bad idea (-)

your line up on top is good for the most part (+)

the retros a re mostly well placed (+)

3rd party's are together (+)

game & watch in FE column instead of takamaru (-)

The Decision:
All together you scored a solid 0. Hey it may have some flaws, but it evens out.

The Result: Your character list looks very fun, but not very likely and your formatting needs some work
You scored a +1 congrats it's positive!

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
What does everyone think about a direct happening this week? I know Nintendo is making some business announcements on Thursday, so we might have to wait until February for a reveal (Diddy Kong)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
What does everyone think about a direct happening this week? I know Nintendo is making some business announcements on Thursday, so we might have to wait until February for a reveal (Diddy Kong)
Wait, people think this? Someone explain why they think a direct is happening this week?

D

Deleted member

Guys, the next Kirby character is not going to be Bandana Waddle Dee.

It's totally going to be Dark Meta Knight cuz Meta Knight is so popular within Smash. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom