• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mewtwo only interests me if he's redone. Otherwise, I got Melee.

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
Just gonna leave this Tetra moveset here too for Tetra supporters:

Note: No Toon Zelda transformation is included in this character, this is purely a Tetra moveset.

Size: 5/10 (Tetra’s height is average at best, although her tuft of hair gets her a few extra inches. Her frame is thin and her main style of play involves many acrobatic moves and pirate-esque attacks. Her weight is a little below average because of this, so be wary when the damage starts to rack up.)

Strength: 4/10 (Tetra’s strength, like her weight, is below average, but this comes with the bonus of being able to string attacks quite easily. Tetra’s character is very good at combo-racking, being able to connect many of her rather weak attacks to really rack up the damage on opponents. However, this skill is better used when you’re against one opponent, so she struggles a bit in multiplayer battles)

Speed: 8/10 (Tetra’s playstyle is rather quick and nimble, although most of her attacks suffer from average to below average range. However, while she moves fast, she also hits fast, which is a bonus to her playstyle as it’s all about racking in long combos to get opponents off-screen)

Recovery: 7.5/10 (Tetra’s overall jumping abilities are very good, the best of the Zelda characters to be precise, but her special recovery is that of a tether recovery, which can indeed be unreliable sometimes. Tetra does better at recovering from straight-up recoveries then having to come in from the sides of the screen)

Uniqueness: 7/10 (Tetra’s acrobatic abilities are definitely nothing new in the series of Smash Bros, but her unique arsenal of pirate tricks, special items and overall sassiness is a very unique feel that really hits home in the uniqueness department.

Standard A Combo: Jab & Dagger (x3, 10% total) (A pair of jab attacks followed by a quick strike from her dagger)

Forward + A: Roundhouse Kick (Spins around to deal a small dashing kick, 9%)

Up + A: Flip Kick (Flips on the spot, dealing a kick that will knock the opponent upward, 11%)

Down + A: Sliding Sailor (Sliding kick along the ground, 9%)

Dash Attack: Dashing Slice (Performs a quick slash during her dash, knocking the opponent away, 9%)

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral A: Spinning Slash (Spins around horizontally with her dagger out, dealing damage around her, 12%)

Forward + A: Lunging Strike (Short-dashes in the air, slashing the opponent downward with her dagger. Meteor smashes, 11%)

Up + A: Crescent Slash (Flips backward with dagger in hand, creating a crescent slash. 11%)
Backward + A: Double Kick (Turns around and kicks twice, 13% total)

Down + A: Hurricane Stomp (Drops down to the ground with a kick that splits through the wind, creating a wind push effect around her that pushes opponents away. 11%)

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash: Buccaneer Blitz (A dashing slash attack with her dagger, strikes very quickly. 22%)

Up Smash: Rising Cutlass (Ducks down low and does a rising slash up into the air, 21%)

Down Smash: Bokoblin Machete (Pulls out a Bokoblin Machete and strikes in a circular pattern around her. 23%)

Grab/Throws:

Grab: Tetra grabs the opponent with one hand

Pummel: Tetra hits the opponent with the handle of her dagger (2%)

Forward Throw: Tetra kicks the opponent then slashes them away (9%)

Up Throw: Tetra jumps on a loose board that appears on the ground, sending the opponent up into the air. (12%)

Down Throw: Tetra throws the opponent on the ground and steps on them (10%)

Backward Throw: Tetra leaps behind the opponent and kicks them mid-flip (9%)

Special Moves:

Standard Special: Spoils Bag

(Pressing the B button will allow for Tetra to absorb an enemy’s projectile into her spoils bag. Collecting three different projectiles will allow the spoils bag to shoot out a wave of Boko-Baba seeds that will damage any opponent within a certain range. Collecting two of the same projectile and another random projectile will allow the bag to produce Green Chu Jelly, which will let Tetra move faster, and all three of the same projectile will allow the Spoils bag to produce red Chu-Jelly, which will heal 50% damage. 3% per seed, shoots out a total of 7 seeds)

Side Special: Catapult

(A catapult will appear next to Tetra, which will allow her to launch a barrel at her opponents. If an opponent if right next to Tetra when she summons the catapult, they will be launched instead of the barrel. 15% for barrel, 18% for throwing opponent)

Up Special: Grappling Hook

(A tether recovery that works uniquely in both the air and the ground. On the ground, it will pull opponents towards you, but will reach for a ledge when used in the air. Unlike other tether recovery, this recovery’s length will increase if you hold the B button during the attack. 8% for grapple attack)

Down Special: Skull Hammer

(Tetra will pull out the dreaded Skull Hammer, being able to walk around with it as you hold the B button. Upon releasing the B button, Tetra will leap up and smash the opponent. This attack will put opponents in the ground if they’re on the ground and make them ground bounce/meteor smash in the air. Holding the analog stick to the side during the attack will allow Tetra to perform a horizontal smash instead of a vertical smash. 20% for smash)

Final Smash: Pirate Invasion

(For her final smash, Tetra’s pirate ship will appear in the background as her crew members swing onto the stage. Certain crew members will pick up character and throw them off the screen, however, the smaller crew members will dash around the stage, planting powerful bombs that will explode after a small amount of time. After a few seconds, the crew will retreat back to the ship and it will disappear)

Color Scheme:

#1: Blue Jacket, White pants, yellow hair (Standard outfit)
#2: Green Jacket, Black Pants, lime hair

#3: Red Jacket, Maroon pants, orange hair

#4: Purple Jacket, White pants, brown hair (Zelda colors)
#5: Black Jacket, Black Pants, White hair

Taunts:

#1: Crosses her arms and winks

#2: Pulls out her charm and raises it above her head as it glows

#3: Shakes her head and puts her arms up in a “I don’t know” motion

Winners Circle:

Win Poses:

#1: Tetra leans on the side of the screen as two crew members lug away loot off-screen.

#2: Tetra crosses her arms and turns around, her head looking towards the screen as she winks.

I got one for K.Rool too if you wanna see it. :p
I would like to see the K Rool one.

Even just playing Devil's advocate against Mewtwo will lose you some friends.

Just step away from your statement and blame it on somebody else. Like a fart.

Nice analogy, Mewtwo is one of the most prominent Pokemon legendaries so there's really no reason why not to include it. Also seeing how it has a mega evolution now and the movie that I thought came out yesterday. I also see no reason to cut Lucario.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
so on the topic of charactars that would make you go absolutely balistic from joy, whether they are likely or not, what characters would make you do that?

Mine would be quote from cave story. No, seriously, none of you guys know how I would react if that was the case. I'd go absolutley INSANE.

Grovyle comes in at a close second
Isaac, Lyn and Pac-Man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't see Mewtwo as a lock to be honest. Still in spite of that, I see his chances as rather strong. Possibly the strongest of any cut characters by far. Even more so with his popularity out of Smash. And the fact that he has a moveset no one else has. But I won't delude myself and set myself up for disappointment if by some chance, Mewtwo does not show up. It's still possible.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I would like to see the K Rool one.

Size: 9.5/10 (King K.Rool is a character that takes up a decent amount of screen, in both height and width considering his thick frame. His overall range is decent, but his thick frame makes him suffer, as he’s a sucker for taking damage)

Strength: 9/10 (As King K.Rool’s figure might suggest, he’s a very powerful character that deals a lot of damage on a majority of his attacks. With this, his combo potential is very low as his moves do not connect into one another very often. Knocking around opponents is easy as King K.Rool)

Speed: 6/10 (King K.Rool is a surprisingly non-sluggish character that doesn’t move as slow as you might expect from a character of his size as stature, making him stand out from other heavyweight characters)

Recovery: 5/10 (King K.Rool’s abilities of recovering are sub-par at best, as while his overall jumping ability and recovery are at least average, King K.Rool’s biggest weakness is the fact that he has little tools against edge guards, which makes him a sitting duck on the recovery)

Uniqueness: 8/10 (King K.Rool is a character that stands out from the roster with his loony moveset that shows off his overall unstable personality. With the use of boxing gloves, his crown, his blunderbuss and more, King K.Rool shows that he’s more than your average heavyweight character)

Standard A Combo: Boxing Kombo (x2, 12% total) (A pair of straight boxer punches, giving decent range and knockback)

Forward + A: Kremling Klaw (A lunging claw attack forward, 14%)

Up + A: Kremling Headbutt (Small jump upward, hits opponent with head, 12%)
Down + A: Kremling Jaw Snap (While ducking, uses jaws to bite the opponent, 12%)

Dash Attack: Kremling Drop (Stops mid-dash to drop-kick the opponent, does not keep moving after the attack. 10%)

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral A: Kremling Dropkick (Stretches out legs to kick the opponent. 15%)
Forward + A: Krushing Gut (15%, Thrusts his gut forward in a body slam motion, knocking opponents away)
Up + A: Krusher Jaw (Reaches head upwards and attacks with bite, 13%)
Down + A: Hammer Krush (Falls towards the ground with elbow extended in a wrestler-esque way, smashing into the ground and any opponent below him on the way down. 14%)
Backward + A: Kroc Hook (Turns around in midair and strike with a wide hook punch, slow start-up attack. 15%)

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash: Blunderbuss Rocket (Known from Donkey Kong Country 2, Dashes forward with a blast from his Blunderbuss, smashing through opponents with sheer force. Gives short dash, dash increases with attack charge. 32%)

Up Smash: Super Jump (K.Rool Charges up a jump and leaps high into the air, damaging anything around him during the take-off. This smash attack has the second highest attack distance to Snake’s Up Smash, 28%)

Down Smash: Krusher Pound (Does a Small jump into the air and smashes down onto the ground to perform his Ground Pound technique, the shockwave causing damage to opponents on either side of K.Rool. 29%)

Grab:

Grab: K.Rool will grab the opponent with one hand
Pummel: K.Rool will punch the opponent with the other hand (4%)
Forward Throw: K.Rool will use one hand to smash his opponent into the ground in front of him. (11%)
Up Throw: K.Rool blasts the opponent up into the air with a cannon (10%)
Down Throw: K.Rool will jump and fall on the opponent (11%)
Backward Throw: K.Rool will toss his opponent behind him and kick them away before clumsily falling on his stomach. (10%)

Special Moves:

Standard Special: Blunderbuss Fire

(A charge special, hold the B Button to charge a blast in your Blunderbuss, then release to let out a projectile. The distance the projectile goes depends on how long you hold the B button. You can either shoot out a long-range blast of Steam that ends once the attack hits the opponent, or rarely shoot out a spiked ball that can be picked up by K.Rool, or K.Rool’s teammates in Team Battle, and chucked at opponents for damage. Opponents cannot pick up or touch the ball without getting damaged. 15% for Steam Blast, 19% for getting hit by Spiked Ball, 25% for thrown Spiked Ball)

Side Special: Crown Toss

(A short-range projectile, K.Rool will take his crown off his head and toss it at the opponent. The crown will bounce off of the opponent it hits and go back to K.Rool, or will go back to K.Rool after a certain amount of distance. Will also bounce off of projectiles. Cannot be charged. 11% for contact hit)

Up Special: Copter Pack

(Donning his Copter-Pack from Donkey Kong Country 3, King K.Rool will be able to get a few extra jumps before the pack falls off his back and leaves K.Rool in a helpless state. Tapping the B button during this attack enables K.Rool to jump, and you get to jump a total of three times. Being hit out of this attack enables K.Rool to use the attack again right away, like that of Snake’s Cipher recovery. Does No damage)

Down Special: Cannonball Pound

(Doing a Ground Pound, King K.Rool will be able to summon cannonballs that drop from the top of the screen to hit opponents both around him and out of the air. If the opponent is hit by the cannonballs in the air over an empty pit, you can meteor smash the opponent. The cannonballs always hit the opponent down, which means this attack cannot KO an opponent unless they have extremely high damage or over the empty pit, however, this is where K.Rool’s only real combo potential comes into play as the cannonballs will enable K.Rool to follow up with an attack if they’re close enough. 15% for cannonball strike)

Final Smash: The Blast-O-Matic

(To start his final smash, King K.Rool will laugh and summon out two Kremlings to dash and hit any opponent within a certain radius of K.Rool. Once the opponent (Or opponentS) have been hit, a cutscene final smash will begin, playing off of the Donkey Kong 64 game over video in which K.Rool appears in his chair, laughing maniacally as he turns on the Blast-O-Matic, which then fires at the stage, creating a huge energy explosion. This energy explosion is only big enough to take up a small stage, but if the opponent is hit by this attack, it’s an instant KO. K.Rool will hop back onto the screen once the attack is over)

Color Schemes:

#1: King K.Rool

#2: Kaptain K.Rool

#3: Baron K.Roolenstein

#4: Boxing Champion K.Rool

#5: Sluggers K.Rool

Taunts:

#1: K.Rool laughs, smacking his stomach

#2: K.Rool Cheers and raises his hands above his hands saying “Yeah! Thank you!” mimicking the beginning of the K.Rool battle in DK64.

#3: K.Rool falls over and pretends to play dead for a second before getting back up

Winners Circle:

Winner Poses:

#1: K.Rool sits on his throne, laughing
#2: K.Rool and his Kremlings run in with a huge stash of Bananas
#3: K.Rool stands facing the screen, laughing, as two silly Kremlings pose behind him

Loser:

Pretends to play dead, does not clap for opponent

Also, I think some of you will be happy to know that Palutena is next to be designed. :p

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Would you consider Mewtwo X or Y as redone? I'm assuming that will be the final smash.
Yeah, but I'd rather see them use Y as a transformation, not a FS. He's just, iunno... I've seen him be done before, and he wasn't as cool as I'd hoped for. So if he isn't changed, I'd rather see someone else.

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
I don't see Mewtwo as a lock to be honest. Still in spite of that, I see his chances as rather strong. Possibly the strongest of any cut characters by far. Even more so with his popularity out of Smash. And the fact that he has a moveset no one else has. But I won't delude myself and set myself up for disappointment if by some chance, Mewtwo does not show up. It's still possible.
It also depends on how big of an impact the fans have on Nintendo.

Richard Nixon

Smash Apprentice
I'd personally really prefer seeing Mewtwo use his Mega Evolutions as transformations or something - maybe being able to Mega Evolve but then being unable to change back for the rest of the fight, as that's how it works in X and Y. They could even share the same movesets yet have different stats (also how it works in X and Y). Something like that would appeal to me way more than just having Mega Evolution be the Final Smash, but I won't deny that the latter is probably more likely.

Maybe with some luck Mewtwo will use Megas as transformations while Lucario uses his as a Final Smash, so as to keep them distinct from one another.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Mewtwo was the badass, darkhorse, surprise character of Melee. I really don't think we got one of those in Brawl. You could make a case for Snake or Sonic, but we knew they were coming before release. And Lucario and Wolf were easy guesses for 75% of us. Nothing so unexpectedly amazing has come from a Smash game in the same manner that we got Mewtwo. Therefore, it deserves a role in the roster if in fact they want this to be "the greatest Smash yet."

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Mewtwo was the badass, darkhorse, surprise character of Melee. I really don't think we got one of those in Brawl. You could make a case for Snake or Sonic, but we knew they were coming before release. And Lucario and Wolf were easy guesses for 75% of us. Nothing so unexpectedly amazing has come from a Smash game in the same manner that we got Mewtwo. Therefore, it deserves a role in the roster if in fact they want this to be "the greatest Smash yet."
nobody's doubting mewtwo's inclusion, buddy.
Excuse me?
Be prepared, it may happen. unfortunately.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I really hope Mewtwo doesn't become Brawl's Ridley, where everyone thinks he's going to be in the next game, but then we are severely disappointed when we find out he isn't playable.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Excuse me?
Hmm? People were talking about the reactions different supporters would have if their character got deconfirmed, so I just threw that out there. The "when" thing was mostly a joke, but I don't consider Bandana Dee that likely. I could easily see him becoming a part of Dedede's moveset or simply getting ignored.

Louie G.

Smash Hero

Size: 9.5/10 (King K.Rool is a character that takes up a decent amount of screen, in both height and width considering his thick frame. His overall range is decent, but his thick frame makes him suffer, as he’s a sucker for taking damage)

Strength: 9/10 (As King K.Rool’s figure might suggest, he’s a very powerful character that deals a lot of damage on a majority of his attacks. With this, his combo potential is very low as his moves do not connect into one another very often. Knocking around opponents is easy as King K.Rool)

Speed: 6/10 (King K.Rool is a surprisingly non-sluggish character that doesn’t move as slow as you might expect from a character of his size as stature, making him stand out from other heavyweight characters)

Recovery: 5/10 (King K.Rool’s abilities of recovering are sub-par at best, as while his overall jumping ability and recovery are at least average, King K.Rool’s biggest weakness is the fact that he has little tools against edge guards, which makes him a sitting duck on the recovery)

Uniqueness: 8/10 (King K.Rool is a character that stands out from the roster with his loony moveset that shows off his overall unstable personality. With the use of boxing gloves, his crown, his blunderbuss and more, King K.Rool shows that he’s more than your average heavyweight character)

Standard A Combo: Boxing Kombo (x2, 12% total) (A pair of straight boxer punches, giving decent range and knockback)

Forward + A: Kremling Klaw (A lunging claw attack forward, 14%)

Up + A: Kremling Headbutt (Small jump upward, hits opponent with head, 12%)
Down + A: Kremling Jaw Snap (While ducking, uses jaws to bite the opponent, 12%)

Dash Attack: Kremling Drop (Stops mid-dash to drop-kick the opponent, does not keep moving after the attack. 10%)

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral A: Kremling Dropkick (Stretches out legs to kick the opponent. 15%)
Forward + A: Krushing Gut (15%, Thrusts his gut forward in a body slam motion, knocking opponents away)
Up + A: Krusher Jaw (Reaches head upwards and attacks with bite, 13%)
Down + A: Hammer Krush (Falls towards the ground with elbow extended in a wrestler-esque way, smashing into the ground and any opponent below him on the way down. 14%)
Backward + A: Kroc Hook (Turns around in midair and strike with a wide hook punch, slow start-up attack. 15%)

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash: Blunderbuss Rocket (Known from Donkey Kong Country 2, Dashes forward with a blast from his Blunderbuss, smashing through opponents with sheer force. Gives short dash, dash increases with attack charge. 32%)

Up Smash: Super Jump (K.Rool Charges up a jump and leaps high into the air, damaging anything around him during the take-off. This smash attack has the second highest attack distance to Snake’s Up Smash, 28%)

Down Smash: Krusher Pound (Does a Small jump into the air and smashes down onto the ground to perform his Ground Pound technique, the shockwave causing damage to opponents on either side of K.Rool. 29%)

Grab:

Grab: K.Rool will grab the opponent with one hand
Pummel: K.Rool will punch the opponent with the other hand (4%)
Forward Throw: K.Rool will use one hand to smash his opponent into the ground in front of him. (11%)
Up Throw: K.Rool blasts the opponent up into the air with a cannon (10%)
Down Throw: K.Rool will jump and fall on the opponent (11%)
Backward Throw: K.Rool will toss his opponent behind him and kick them away before clumsily falling on his stomach. (10%)

Special Moves:

Standard Special: Blunderbuss Fire

(A charge special, hold the B Button to charge a blast in your Blunderbuss, then release to let out a projectile. The distance the projectile goes depends on how long you hold the B button. You can either shoot out a long-range blast of Steam that ends once the attack hits the opponent, or rarely shoot out a spiked ball that can be picked up by K.Rool, or K.Rool’s teammates in Team Battle, and chucked at opponents for damage. Opponents cannot pick up or touch the ball without getting damaged. 15% for Steam Blast, 19% for getting hit by Spiked Ball, 25% for thrown Spiked Ball)

Side Special: Crown Toss

(A short-range projectile, K.Rool will take his crown off his head and toss it at the opponent. The crown will bounce off of the opponent it hits and go back to K.Rool, or will go back to K.Rool after a certain amount of distance. Will also bounce off of projectiles. Cannot be charged. 11% for contact hit)

Up Special: Copter Pack

(Donning his Copter-Pack from Donkey Kong Country 3, King K.Rool will be able to get a few extra jumps before the pack falls off his back and leaves K.Rool in a helpless state. Tapping the B button during this attack enables K.Rool to jump, and you get to jump a total of three times. Being hit out of this attack enables K.Rool to use the attack again right away, like that of Snake’s Cipher recovery. Does No damage)

Down Special: Cannonball Pound

(Doing a Ground Pound, King K.Rool will be able to summon cannonballs that drop from the top of the screen to hit opponents both around him and out of the air. If the opponent is hit by the cannonballs in the air over an empty pit, you can meteor smash the opponent. The cannonballs always hit the opponent down, which means this attack cannot KO an opponent unless they have extremely high damage or over the empty pit, however, this is where K.Rool’s only real combo potential comes into play as the cannonballs will enable K.Rool to follow up with an attack if they’re close enough. 15% for cannonball strike)

Final Smash: The Blast-O-Matic

(To start his final smash, King K.Rool will laugh and summon out two Kremlings to dash and hit any opponent within a certain radius of K.Rool. Once the opponent (Or opponentS) have been hit, a cutscene final smash will begin, playing off of the Donkey Kong 64 game over video in which K.Rool appears in his chair, laughing maniacally as he turns on the Blast-O-Matic, which then fires at the stage, creating a huge energy explosion. This energy explosion is only big enough to take up a small stage, but if the opponent is hit by this attack, it’s an instant KO. K.Rool will hop back onto the screen once the attack is over)

Color Schemes:

#1: King K.Rool

#2: Kaptain K.Rool

#3: Baron K.Roolenstein

#4: Boxing Champion K.Rool

#5: Sluggers K.Rool

Taunts:

#1: K.Rool laughs, smacking his stomach

#2: K.Rool Cheers and raises his hands above his hands saying “Yeah! Thank you!” mimicking the beginning of the K.Rool battle in DK64.

#3: K.Rool falls over and pretends to play dead for a second before getting back up

Winners Circle:

Winner Poses:

#1: K.Rool sits on his throne, laughing
#2: K.Rool and his Kremlings run in with a huge stash of Bananas
#3: K.Rool stands facing the screen, laughing, as two silly Kremlings pose behind him

Loser:

Pretends to play dead, does not clap for opponent

Also, I think some of you will be happy to know that Palutena is next to be designed. :p
You really should use Ks for all your hard Cs.
It makes it more fun.

And YISSSSSSS Palutena.
I bet that "some of you will be happy to know" was like 75% directed towards me.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well there is a rumor going around that Dedede's Waddle Dee throw wouldn't be shown off when he was revealed because it was taken out. Who knows if that's true or not.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Well there is a rumor going around that Dedede's Waddle Dee throw wouldn't be shown off when he was revealed because it was taken out. Who knows if that's true or not.
Well Green Missile wasn't shown off with Luigi, and I can guarantee that'll be back.
Although it could mean something good or bad for Waddle Dee fans (like myself).

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110

Here's my roster. A bit of wishful thinking involved, I must admit. :)

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
You really should use Ks for all your hard Cs.
It makes it more fun.

And YISSSSSSS Palutena.
I bet that "some of you will be happy to know" was like 75% directed towards me.
How'd you kno- *Ahem* I mean yes, glad to know you're excited. :p

I'm thinking of designing Palutena as an area control character who can trick and trap opponents in powerful combos. In short, I see her being a little similar to this:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
By this logic, sonic is very hairy and runs around collecting bananas.:troll:
The first part has always been true though.

It was a pretty cool move. Though if it is taken out, I hope to see something from he used in the games. Like the hammer spin or shooting missiles.

Here's my roster. A big of wishful thinking involved, I must admit. :)
Good to see a roster that'll get some talking done.

You are a pretty cool guy asking for Magnus. Same for being a Deoxys fan. Though why Human Midna, Lanky, and Sylux? We have Imp Minda for all of the moveset potential that she would have. And what about Dixie Kong?, it seems odd to have that many DK characters with no Dixie. Sylux is pretty cool. But I wouldn't exactly put him above Ridley or Dark Samus.

Also, it's nice that you added another Star Fox character without trashing Falco or Wolf.

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
I'd personally really prefer seeing Mewtwo use his Mega Evolutions as transformations or something - maybe being able to Mega Evolve but then being unable to change back for the rest of the fight, as that's how it works in X and Y. They could even share the same movesets yet have different stats (also how it works in X and Y). Something like that would appeal to me way more than just having Mega Evolution be the Final Smash, but I won't deny that the latter is probably more likely.

Maybe with some luck Mewtwo will use Megas as transformations while Lucario uses his as a Final Smash, so as to keep them distinct from one another.
It can be kinda like Samus' Final smash, except instead of him turning back into regular Mewtwo the second time you use it, he just uses the powerful attack again from the first time you used the smash. Am I confusing you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom