• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how high quality Bowser Jr.'s texture would be if he is a playable. His skin would have to share the same quality as Bowser's.
As said above, I'm sure Bowser Jr.'s textures would be borrowed from Bowser. I'm sure he'd look pretty kickass, actually.
Waluigi would be even better.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Paper Mario would look amazing in HD.
Just saying.
Whoo boy. Especially if he's modeled to look like this:

Pretty sure they couldn't possibly get his model to be that crisp. But you know, here's hopin'.

EDIT: Huge pictures are cool.

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
Well, that new Pokemon movie comes out today in America. Don't think it will have anything to do with Mewtwo being announced though. Or Genesect for the people that think Genesect will be in.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Well, that new Pokemon movie comes out today in America. Don't think it will have anything to do with Mewtwo being announced though. Or Genesect for the people that think Genesect will be in.
It may have worked out yesterday, but Dedede was the better option since he advertised Kirby Triple Deluxe's release in Japan.
Mewtwo being revealed yesterday would have been better advertising for Cartoon Network than Nintendo.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

50 Slot Roster.
Alternate Formes/Characters are shown on the side, though Sheik is placed on the roster instead of the side.
Dixie and Lyn are potential replacements.
Characters with a * can be replaced Dixie.
Robin could be replaced by Lyn.
No Cuts Intended.
Newcomers:
+Rosalina
+Little Mac
+Bandana Waddle Dee
+King K Rool*
+Palutena
+Ridley
+Villager
+Samurai Goroh*
+Shulk
+Robin
+Takamaru
+WFT
+Issac
+Megaman

D

Deleted member

......If it "comes out" today.....
How the Hell did I pick up the DVD at Wal-Mart weeks before Christmas?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
**** you man, Cranky would be amazing.
Oh I don't doubt that. But Cranky getting in may have something to do with Tropical Freeze just because it's a big thing at the moment.

If you ask me, Cranky is the only character that would get in from the Donkey Kong series out of the possible choices if recency is a factor.

I used to be a complete balls to the wall K.Rool supporter, but I think I would be content with DK getting any one of Dixie, Cranky, or K.Rool.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Oh I don't doubt that. But Cranky getting in may have something to do with Tropical Freeze just because it's a big thing at the moment.

If you ask me, Cranky is the only character that would get in from the Donkey Kong series out of the possible choices if recency is a factor.

I used to be a complete balls to the wall K.Rool supporter, but I think I would be content with DK getting any one of Dixie, Cranky, or K.Rool.
If DK gets Cranky instead of K. Rool or Dixie I will legitimately flip something over.
Likely my computer, since the desk is right up against the wall.
Now if Cranky gets in ALONG WITH K. Rool or Dixie, then I can deal with it.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
O
^How I feel. At this point I think DK is due for a new slot in Smash.

So... anyone wanna give me roster feedback? Maybe?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
......If it "comes out" today.....
How the Hell did I pick up the DVD at Wal-Mart weeks before Christmas?
Well clearly there's a logical explanation for this.

You used a time machine to go into the future so that you could buy the movie for your younger cousin for Christmas, and come across as a mother****ing sorcerer. Duh.

All the while roaming the continent while sleeping and evading trainers :troll:

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
**** you man, Cranky would be amazing.
Pretty much any turnout for the Donkey Kong series would probably be amazing. Sakurai seems to be able to work wonders with characters. As much as I wanted Waluigi, Rosalina looks like she'll be pretty fun to use. Even if I find the character herself to be extremely bland. I'm hoping for Dixie over Cranky, but if we end up getting Cranky, I'll probably end up getting a kick out of it too. :p

D

Deleted member

Well clearly there's a logical explanation for this.

You used a time machine to go into the future so that you could buy the movie for your younger cousin for Christmas, and come across as a mother****ing sorcerer. Duh.

All the while roaming the continent while sleeping and evading trainers :troll:
According to Bulbapedia, the DVD came out in America on December 3rd.

And no, it was my nephews. The only younger cousin I know of is two years younger than me. :p

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
Ok, I finally got it, I bet I forgot at least one person that already was confirmed. I should be able to explain my decisions.

SSM4 Roster 1.png

*People in red are the characters that have to be unlocked.*

I should have put Mii next to Random. :?: :joyful::smash:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ok, I finally got it, I bet I forgot at least one person that already was confirmed. I should be able to explain my decisions.

View attachment 6250

*People in red are the characters that have to be unlocked.*
Forgot Mega Man
Forgot Ice Climbers
Cut Ike? Dear god please no.
Male Wii Fit Trainer is just a costume
Bomberman would be cool but probably won't happen
Is highly unlikely that Mario will get a 6th character

Really, I think if you organized it better, it would be easier to critique as well.

Anyway, Ridley, K.Rool, Mewtwo and Palutena are great. Little Mac too. But I feel that you should replace Bomberman and Paper Mario with other characters. Chrom is a likely candidate for FE, but Ike is the better character (in my opinion) so I suppose that is up to you.

I don't give scores usually so I won't here either. It's alright, but there's definitely room for improvement.

The Suit-less Ace

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2234-7574-2599
Forgot Mega Man
Forgot Ice Climbers
Cut Ike? Dear god please no.
Male Wii Fit Trainer is just a costume
Bomberman would be cool but probably won't happen
Is highly unlikely that Mario will get a 6th character

Really, I think if you organized it better, it would be easier to critique as well.

Anyway, Ridley, K.Rool, Mewtwo and Palutena are great. Little Mac too. But I feel that you should replace Bomberman and Paper Mario with other characters. Chrom is a likely candidate for FE, but Ike is the better character (in my opinion) so I suppose that is up to you.

I don't give scores usually so I won't here either. It's alright, but there's definitely room for improvement.
Thanks, I gotta fix that. Paper Mario is kind of it's own series, like Wario, so that's why I put him in.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I found pics like these on my facebook, but I don't remember them being posted, does anyone know where they came from? because it's neither on the official website or the Miverse Pic of the day. Hopefully these post.

So does anyone know when and where these were posted?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I found pics like these on my facebook, but I don't remember them being posted, does anyone know where they came from? because it's neither on the official website or the Miverse Pic of the day. Hopefully these post.

Couple of days ago. They were on other sites.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

One thing's for sure, Sakurai supports Link X Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom