• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
the reason why I hate krystal is more so of the fan support that she has, i'm not talking about any thing on this form, but instead on other websites and forms, back then pre E3 I used to be a major krystal supporter actually, and around that time I visited a bunch of forms, others before I knew this place existed, and after E3 some sort of bomb exploded in her supporters that made them attack everything that wasn't krystal, back then there was a S*** ton of people who wanted wolf and falco cut just for this girl, heck back then if you just said I liked wolf you'll get 10 some repsones for anger or something, after I was attack by random response by people I didn't even knew, I just stop visiting the forms for a while, think it continued for a week or so, but it's all in the end because of how much people have exaturageted that wolf (and sometimes falco) would get cut for "this easily unique and deserving character that is way better than fox, fox clone 1, and fox clone 2", now I just hate the character with my guts
I hate those forms, mate. :upsidedown:

That is almost the reason I don't support Krystal anymore. I predominately support Wolf, and most Krystal supporters want him to go. So I am all like "hell no!"

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
@Louie G. : Why exaclty is an Awakening Representative "obvious?" besides the false assumption that Sakurai adds teh must recent of Fore Umblums?

Morbi

Scavenger
Since I despise Krystal (Blame Starfox Adventures) I fully support Wolf and Falco.
That is the one thing that bothers me. Krystal would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more unique than Falco, so much more fun, and another female character would be great as that is something that pertains to my interests. Most people think that Falco is a main-stay though.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
That is the one thing that bothers me. Krystal would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more unique than Falco, so much more fun, and another female character would be great as that is something that pertains to my interests. Most people think that Falco is a main-stay though.
Why would one space pilot be more unique then the other?

Oh, wait I forgot. People still believe Krystal would actually use her staff if she was playable.:rolleyes:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
That is the one thing that bothers me. Krystal would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more unique than Falco, so much more fun, and another female character would be great as that is something that pertains to my interests. Most people think that Falco is a main-stay though.
Do you see that tag in my Username? That Falco Melee Main sticker? Does it seem like I want Falco gone? :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Do you see that tag in my Username? That Falco Melee Main sticker? Does it seem like I want Falco gone? :troll:
Hey, I like Falco way more than Fox. It just comes down to the way Sakurai treated Falco to be honest.

Oh, wait I forgot. People still actually believe Krystal would use her staff if she was playable.:rolleyes:
Yes; I had almost forgotten, Sakurai would disregard the relevant source material that gets her requested in the first place. :rolleyes:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't know why, I just called them Folf and Walco, though. I've been watching too many YTPs.
And Zero speaks the truth about Lyn and Takamaru's potential differences. I can confirm their arguments as a practitioner of Kenjutsu.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Regardless of cuts, regardless of fanbases, regardless of people thinking she won't use her staff (Idiots), I'd still like to try and play as Krystal. As a big Kilik user in Soul Calibur, I love characters that use staffs...that and SonSon from MVC2, but she sucked. :p

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I don't know about falco, but wolf is alot different. All (I think? ) of his ground and airial attacks are different from fox. And while his specials are similar, they all have properties that lend wolf his own aggressive, juggle focused playstyle. (I do admit the triple land master thing in brawl was ultra lazy. Same goes for light arrow and trifecta slash)

Morbi

Scavenger
@Louie G. : Why exaclty is an Awakening Representative "obvious?" besides the false assumption that Sakurai adds teh must recent of Fore Umblums?
I personally think that if Sakurai went to Intelligent Systems for advice; they would announce that Chrom is the more ideal choice in a heart-beat (isn't that what got Ike in the game?). Awakening is truly one of the more important games as it introduced so many new players to the series. Chrom and Lucina are costumes in Monster Hunter 3, I heard that is like the "Call of Duty" of Japan.

Roy might still get in though, an easy to develop clone that is highly popular? I don't know why people arbitrarily assume that FE can only have one or the other. This isn't some Harry Potter prophecy.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Regardless of cuts, regardless of fanbases, regardless of people thinking she won't use her staff (Idiots), I'd still like to try and play as Krystal. As a big Kilik user in Soul Calibur, I love characters that use staffs...that and SonSon from MVC2, but she sucked. :p
Kilik? Vergil?
Today is not my day...
SONSON WAS AMAZING!

@ Gunla Gunla Male too please. Thank uuu :)
Hold on, I seemed to have misplaced me male one. 0.0

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Afternoon everyone, and holy cow I predicted something again! I'm on a roll! By the way, made a Dedede image gallery thread on his page. So feel free to check that out.

Have we discussed the new Zelda pictures yet? I don't feel like looking back at past pages.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Kilik? Vergil?
Today is not my day...
SONSON WAS AMAZING!
Well, now would be a bad time to tell that I ran a mean Vergil, Taskmaster, Felicia team back in MVC3 days...before the only one that play now are losers that complain about you using a lag switch.

And SonSon was average...Ruby Heart was much better.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should look up relevant. You have been spending too much time on Smashboards. :urg:
Well considering Krystal's Staff is not closely connected to or related to her current character AT ALL. I think you are the one who should look up the meaning of that word.

Morbi

Scavenger
Afternoon everyone, and holy cow I predicted something again! I'm on a roll! By the way, made a Dedede image gallery thread on his page. So feel free to check that out.

Have we discussed the new Zelda pictures yet? I don't feel like looking back at past pages.
We have touched on it; there are other threads discussing them more in depth though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well considering Krystal's Staff is not closely connected to or related to her current character AT ALL. I think you are the one who should look up the meaning of that word.
Dude, you are making yourself look like a dumbass. On Smashboards, relevance = recency. The actual definition of the word entails something that closely pertains to the applicable discussion/situation. I used the word correctly, you thought I meant "recent", I did not; however, mean to say that her staff was used recently.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Well, now would be a bad time to tell that I ran a mean Vergil, Taskmaster, Felicia team back in MVC3 days...before the only one that play now are losers that complain about you using a lag switch.

And SonSon was average...Ruby Heart was much better.

I mained Tron Bonne, Cammy and Strider in 2.
Tron, Wesker and Akuma in 3.
Strider, Doom and Tron in Ultimate.

I hate playing MVC online because it's sometimes worse than Brawl's.

Morbi

Scavenger
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/relevant
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relevant
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/relevant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=relevant
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/relevant
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/relevant
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/relevance

Look at any of those that you so desire. I even included Urban Dictionary, as it might have the colloquialism you are looking for. :awesome:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I mained Tron Bonne, Cammy and Strider in 2.
Tron, Wesker and Akuma in 3.
Strider, Doom and Tron in Ultimate.

I hate playing MVC online because it's sometimes worse than Brawl's.
Mained Morrigan, Felicia and Cammy in MVC2
Morrigan, Felicia, Hsien-Ko in MVC3 AND UMVC3.

I rock it Darkstalkers style baby. :p Wanna know why? Simple, cuz baby I'm the trouble man.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Dude, you are making yourself look like a *******. On Smashboards, relevance = recency. The actually definition of the word entails something that closely pertains to the applicable discussion/situation. I used the word correctly, you thought I meant "recent", I did not; however, mean to say that her staff was used recently.
You just said that a word does not mean it's definition on this site. Then by using the word relevant (which according to you apparently means recent here), then you did in fact say that Krystal's staff was recent. If not then clearly you misused the term leading to the conclusion that you do not know what it means.

I'm sorry, who exactly is looking like a total douchebag here? :p

Wow, Morbid. You have the definition right in front of you and you still can't admit you misused the term. What the ****? I don't even, Morbid.

So according to the official definition, you claimed Krystal's Staff currently has something to do with her character when it doesn't. Then according to your "Smashboards Definiton" relevant means "recent" in which case you implied her staff is "recent."

Make up your mind or stop acting like a fool.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Mained Morrigan, Felicia and Cammy in MVC2
Morrigan, Felicia, Hsien-Ko in MVC3 AND UMVC3.

I rock it Darkstalkers style baby. :p Wanna know why? Simple, cuz baby I'm the trouble man.
B. B. Hood? No violent tears of death? She was my secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom