• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Dedede, nice! Counting down the days until I see a Ghirahim reveal T_T
And I prepared a massive party for when the Grovyle from PMD2 is eventually shown off officially which will be happening because my friend's brother's gay lover's uncle's friend works at Nintendo and leaked it to me a few days ago.

----

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
And I prepared a massive party for when the Grovyle from PMD2 is eventually shown off officially which will be happening because my friend's brother's gay lover's uncle's friend works at Nintendo and leaked it to me a few days ago.

----
Don't forget about my uncle's twice removed fourth cousin's leak about Joseph Stalin. A true WTF character.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
sweet goddess hylia, king dedede is awesome, great expressions, graphics, and that one picture that shows, he's a pimp . . ., looks like our favorite, greedy, and loveable king is back in action. . .
and well I missed 15 pages, there's no way i'm reading through that, what I miss, besides king dedede's awesome reveal?
Hey, @Chandelure! I didn't see no Waddle Dees. :troll:
. . .
. . .
so? what does having no waddle dees, does for waddle "bandana" dee?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
GUYS GUYS! VENOM GETS HIS OWN MOVIE! Off topic, sorry. Just thought Kewl needed to know.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
And thus we are given what most believed we would get tonight

FATMAN HAS ARRIVED. ANDDDDD....
1. He looks incredibly high in some shots. Liking this new look and the fact that he has a ton of expressions.
2. No Toss shown yet, so nothing new.
3. We all called it. :troll:
4. When's Meta Knight?
Whelp, no Bandanna Dee being thrown by Dedede so far.
I kind of just wish they showed his side special. It feels like a troll.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Holy crap we actually got something right?!? For the second time? As a collective?

Not sure why some individuals are bragging they guessed this; we all ****ing did.

And for once we were all actually right.

Well done Smashboards.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
GUYS GUYS! VENOM GETS HIS OWN MOVIE! Off topic, sorry. Just thought Kewl needed to know.
Well, after the disaster of Spider Man 3's Venom Sony has been obsessed with wanting to make a solo Venom movie. It'll most likely be from The Amazing Spider Man comics but I wouldn't expect the movie to release any time soon.
FATMAN HAS ARRIVED. ANDDDDD....
1. He looks incredibly high in some shots. Liking this new look and the fact that he has a ton of expressions.
2. No Toss shown yet, so nothing new.
3. We all called it. :troll:
4. When's Meta Knight?

I kind of just wish they showed his side special. It feels like a troll.
I'd like D3 to throw bombs this time around. Or just mix it in with the Waddles and Gordo.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
So what are the chances we will get a trailer 3 next month with Dixie or Kranky Kong instead of Diddy?

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
So what are the chances we will get a trailer 3 next month with Dixie or Kranky Kong instead of Diddy?
They have yet to show us a newcomer on the release date of a game. A safe bet is Diddy Kong when DKCTF drops.

... and k Rool please.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
They have yet to show us a newcomer on the release date of a game. A safe bet is Diddy Kong when DKCTF drops.

... and k Rool please.
That's pretty unlikely that K. Rool will be revealed on Tropical Freeze's date, since he doesn't even appear in the game at all.

Will Mewtwo and Roy get a CGI trailer for their reveal?
Nah, it's going to be non-CGI like Sonic's reveal.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Yeah, every newcomer trailer will be in glorious HD CGI.
Which leads me to believe that there wont be a ton.

---
anyway we now have an american release date for yoshi's new island, it is coming out on march 14th. Now hopefully japans release date is somewhere close to that so we can get a yoshi reveal than as well.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
That's pretty unlikely that K. Rool will be revealed on Tropical Freeze's date, since he doesn't even appear in the game at all.
Sorry, I meant I want K Rool over Dixie or Cranky, not that he will be revealed when TF drops. Diddy is practically a guarantee, hes the only choice

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy will probably be revealed around that time yeah. But personally, I'd like it if they wouldn't be so promotional with their character releases...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The King was inevitable, nobody didn't expect him!

Also courtesy of Kikwi-kiwi who posted these in the zelda forum, we have a ton of new zelda images via facebook
What the heck?! How come FB gets all those extra pictures? Not fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom