• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This is the weirdest thing you've ever posted.
No it's not!
It's beautiful!

He has so much moveset potential.
The final Smash!
IT HAS THE STRENGTH TO PULL THIS FULLY LOADED 8,000 LBS TRACTOR TRAILER!!!

Or the Impact gel! He smashes his hand with the hammer!
Potential!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Very doubtful. Besides, they would go with the very unsexy new look, anyway. I like beehive better than bob cut. Especially on her.
The only purpose she really serves in my eyes is a gratuitous amount of sex appeal, something Nintendo isn't fond of.

Besides, we have ZSS for that.
You do know that Nintendo owned Love Hotels at one point, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd actually love the inclusion of characters like Spyro and Rayman (even though the former doesn't have a chance and the latter has a VERY low chance) as they are among my favorite VG characters and I see loads of potential in them, particularly Spyro.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd actually love the inclusion of characters like Spyro and Rayman (even though the former doesn't have a chance and the latter has a VERY low chance) as I love they are among my favorite VG characters and I see loads of potential in them, particularly Spyro.
Yeah, Spyro would have a lot to offer in a fighter like Smash. Maybe he can be added into the next PlayStation All-Stars. He should mostly take from his Classic games and the Legend of Spyro games for his moveset. He seems like he would have a glide as well.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'd actually love the inclusion of characters like Spyro and Rayman (even though the former doesn't have a chance and the latter has a VERY low chance) as they are among my favorite VG characters and I see loads of potential in them, particularly Spyro.
Hell, you never know, Rayman's chances might be better than you think. His sales are just under Mega Man's and even above Smash Bros, and that's without the Rabbids **** too. Plus UbiSoft has been constantly supporting the Wii U, other than when they decided to make Legends multiplatform, the Wii U version still sold the best though apparently. Now if only fans could get vocal enough about it, I'm sure we could pull of a Mega Man, right? :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, Spyro would have a lot to offer in a fighter like Smash. Maybe he can be added into the next PlayStation All-Stars. He should mostly take from his Classic games and the Legend of Spyro games for his moveset.
Unfortunately due to the new ownership of him and retcon of the Legend series I'd assume he would be anything like in the Legend of Spyro games if he managed to make into PlayStation All-Stars sequel.

I guess theres still hope he'd end up in a fangame like Super Smash Flash 2.

Also, I just realized that both Smash and PS All-Stars are in need of a purple dragon.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No, the characters' stats are tweaked to fit into Project M's faster environment.
Well, that sucks. I guess I can't hack in the Wario Bike then.

Essentially what you're asking (not insulting you in any way), is if you could take characters from Brawl and play as them in Melee (or vice versa).
Hmmm, I, uh, guess. Not sure how to word it right.

Retaining the edited game mechanics of Project M with the original Brawl movesets...yeah, I think I see what you mean, actually.

Also, Rayman in Smash?
It's nearly impossible, but I'd like it.

Great music tracks from the first game.
I'd love a stage based on Candy Chateau and another stage based off The Precipice from Rayman 2.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would like that. Also, Hi Entei!
Well Dillon could have cool Final Smash. In his games, he can set up these turret towers to blast enemies from a distance. So in Smash, he could have these in the back ground while other players try to dodge the gunfire. I guess the turrets would be a bit more cartoony though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well Dillon could have cool Final Smash. In his games, he can set up these turret towers to blast enemies from a distance. So in Smash, he could have these in the back ground while other players try to dodge the gunfire. I guess the turrets would be a bit more cartoony though.
I like that you added, "while the other players try to dodge the gunfire." The best Final Smashes are the ones that are challenging, but possible, to avoid, in my opinion.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Since a possible PIlotwings rep wasn't discussed yet, say hello to the beautiful Hooter Robin from Pilotwings 64. She would be a great option of another heavy weight and a female that is all about aerial game unlike Palutena. Wings, jetpacks, planes, and other aerial related objects. Just imagine the potential that could be done with her. :love:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So....

Waiting for a possible Dedede reveal has already made us this insane?

I DON'T THINK WE CAN LAST THREE HOURS!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Since a possible PIlotwings rep wasn't discussed yet, say hello to the beautiful Hooter Robin from Pilotwings 64. She would be a great option of another heavy weight and a female that is all about aerial game unlike Palutena. Wings, jetpacks, planes, and other aerial related objects. Just imagine the potential that could be done with her. :love:

Interesting, I don't know much about Pilotwings.

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure the only reason you mention Robin is for her meaningful name in Japan (Hooter).

As opposed to Hawk. Bes' option.
He's practically the main character. (Practically because none are established as the "main")

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I approve, make it happen sakurai.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think she could fly with that bust. Those don't look proportionate at all.

Never knew Nintendo had a character THAT busty.

Don't mean to come off as perverted or anything but jeez, that's almost uncharacteristic of Nintendo.

Still, didn't know she existed.

Let's look at her inga-

GAH!

I...

Uh....

Implants?

Also that yellow guy scares me...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Pretty sure the only reason you mention Robin is for her meaningful name in Japan (Hooter).

As opposed to Hawk. Bes' option.
He's practically the main character. (Practically because none are established as the "main")
Hawk, Goose, anyone from these fantastic games should be in Smash. Gotta have another aerial fighter to take on the dreaded Meta Knight and his hax skills anyway. Goose does overall look like the perfect rival for WAAAA due to their similar structures and smug appearance.

D

Deleted member

Oh dear lord. Robin's thighs. They could give fricking CHUN-LI a run for her money.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is anyone actually expecting Dedede to be revealed?
Quite a few people actually. Whether or not it'll happen is a whole new ball game altogether.

I don't think she could fly with that bust. Those don't look proportionate at all.

Never knew Nintendo had a character THAT busty.

Don't mean to come off as perverted or anything but jeez, that's almost uncharacteristic of Nintendo.

Still, didn't know she existed.

Let's look at her inga-

GAH!

I...

Uh....

Implants?

Also that yellow guy scares me...
That guy with the mustache is cool though. But only because of said mustache.

Oh dear lord. Robin's thighs. They could give fricking CHUN-LI a run for her money.
I just thought that they were supposed to be aviator pants.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
They look capable of crushing a guy with relative ease. 0_o

......I am strangely interested now.
So you're saying...

That she can crush man's head between her thighs like sparrow's egg?

D

Deleted member

That would be a **** move I would find hilarious.

"People wanted Ridley, so here's Ridley.......in his "Little Birdie" form! :troll: But play your cards right.....and he can get bigger."

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Could someone explain why were expecting Dedede tomorrow? or was that just something thats getting repeated a bunch?

EDIT: Nvm, Triple Deluxe comes in 2 days, in Japan. Strange, I feel like that wasn't shown off a very long time ago

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Could someone explain why were expecting Dedede tomorrow? or was that just something thats getting repeated a bunch?
The new Kirby game is coming out on Saturday in Japan. Since tomorrow is the last week day until it comes out, people believe Dedede is showing up. I think it's possible. But I wouldn't call it a 100% guarantee.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
It's certainly my luck that after all this time we'd get some Other M Evolution bull**** instead of just good ol' Ridley.

That would almost be worse than not getting him at all.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
What are you talking about...?
Ridley evolves in Other M from that chicken up there, to a hairy, goofy-as-**** humping lizard, then into Roidley (A.K.A. Buff Ridley) because, why not, it's Other M, we ****ed everything else up, let's **** Ridley up too. There's been plenty of talk about a playable Ridley consisting of those previous two forms with the actual Ridley as the Final Smash, and that's a route I can see Sakurai taking.

That would be worse than not having Ridley at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom