• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Legendaries are the free-thinking radicals of the Pokemon world.

Gender means nothing to them. They are just Pokemon; pure and simple. They are not restricted by gender roles. They are just as comfortable peeing whilst standing as well as sitting.
Exactly, I would know since I am a Bidoof, King (or gender less word for King) of all Legendary Pokémon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I just caught up with the thread now. All I can really gather is that Sakurai is ageless. And that he could very well be some sort of Vampire King. He will unleash 10,000 years of darkness, with Brawl Ganondorf.

Also Dillon is pretty cool. If we did have more newer characters, I would very much look forward to his inclusion. As for being a Sonic clone, I feel he can stray away well enough from the blue blur. Unlike Sonic, he can burrow undergound for some attacks. He uses various types of crystals in his games. Like the freezing crystal. And he does chuck Dynamite. Instead of punching, he could use his claws for slashing, mix in some kicks as well.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
In fact, they're just constantly peeing.
Oh look, it's LordJackal.
And he is drunk again.
Woop-Dee doo.

So I just caught up with the thread now. All I can really gather is that Sakurai is ageless.
No, he ages backwards, there was a movie about that.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Sakurai.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'd say how awesome college girls are, but I'm not in college. So, yeah, I'm awesome and in high school, crazy huh?
I'd complain about how stupid middle school girls are, but I already have, twice.

I honestly don't see what pedobear sees in all these girls. God.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Captain Falcon clone
Next.
Alright the joke's getting old guys.

I'd complain about how stupid middle school girls are, but I already have, twice.
I honestly don't see what pedobear sees in all these girls. God.
Bidoof, please. No one wants be pessimistic about real-world problems. Let's talk about Smash-world problems.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
I honestly don't see what pedobear sees in all these girls.
Himself.

And on that note, what about Bayonetta? I mean, I don't think she'll get in, but if she did they would have to be very careful about what they used, like with Snake...when her attacks make her naked. Just out of curiosity, how would they get around it?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Himself.

And on that note, what about Bayonetta? I mean, I don't think she'll get in, but if she did they would have to be very careful about what they used, like with Snake...when her attacks make her naked. Just out of curiosity, how would they get around it?
They would have to take away defining characters of her to make her work. I would rather not.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
They would have to take away defining characters of her to make her work. I would rather not.
I know, that's why it's so unlikely, I'm just wondering what options there would be.

I guess they could just not do the naked thing. It wouldn't be THAT big of a deal. I wonder if they'd let her still make innuendos.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
AO rated Super Bash Sisters, they won't be able to keep up with the demand. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Himself.

She wears a swimsuit under her hair costume?
Spyro would be cool. What with all of the different elements he can take advantage of. Though You gotta go with the Classic Spyro look.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
ugh little amcs a clone we alredy have somebody who punches

ugh lyns a clone lkie four peple have swords

ugh raymans a clone we already have peopel who stand

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I know, that's why it's so unlikely, I'm just wondering what options there would be.

I guess they could just not do the naked thing. It wouldn't be THAT big of a deal. I wonder if they'd let her still make innuendos.
Very doubtful. Besides, they would go with the very unsexy new look, anyway. I like beehive better than bob cut. Especially on her.
The only purpose she really serves in my eyes is a gratuitous amount of sex appeal, something Nintendo isn't fond of.

Besides, we have ZSS for that.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
ugh little amcs a clone we alredy have somebody who punches

ugh lyns a clone lkie four peple have swords

ugh raymans a clone we already have peopel who stand
How about this character? He was leaked along with others like AVGN and Nostalgia Critic.
No. His moveset would be something like this.
Nintendo will be rolling in cash after this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So are we going to have any actual discussion going on? Hell if no one wants to, we might as well keep talking about Spyro. Better yet, we could talk about Dillon some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom