• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
All Metroid characters will have their Other M design..........unfortunately that includes Ridley... :urg:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Probably just me, but SF command endings were supposed to be fanservice, doesnt it?
Good thing Command didn't take the Metroid route when it comes to fanservice. Otherwise, you would have sworn you were looking at a Google Image with Safe Search turned off. :troll:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Who ****ing cares if they aren't canon. That's how Star Fox 64 was. You get different results with different paths.
But there's two endings in that game, not 9. And those two pretty much are "One where you did the job" and "One where you forgot to finish the job".

It's not that they aren't canon, it's that the developers even went as far to include it. It screams massive fanservice. Which is weird.

LOVE!? In a video game with characters!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
It made sense in Adventures.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Black Kirby is for Game and Watch though, I wish it was just an alternate, I would use it all the time... :sadeyes:
I'm talking about this one.
I guess he's more dark gray than black, but it's still different enough from G&W Kirby. Also his eyes aren't white.

But Carbon Kirby from Squeak Squad would be cool too.
upload_2014-1-6_21-29-51.jpeg

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Who ****ing cares if they aren't canon. That's how Star Fox 64 was. You get different results with different paths.
Dude I just told why it wasn't gud.

The controls were wack and the levels were way to easy. And the endings were fanservice type things, command is like Other M to SF fans.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
But in the end, the basic story is the same: Fox and his friends go to Venom and kick Andross in the rear. Whether or not James actually guided Fox out of the exploding fortress is just the sprinkled frosting.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sure samus is supposed to be this badass chick.

But who cares if she's sexy and stuff at least they showed her human side a bit.

Though "the baby" thing was overboard for me.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
But in the end, the basic story is the same: Fox and his friends go to Venom and kick Andross in the rear. Whether or not James actually guided Fox out of the exploding fortress is just the sprinkled frosting.
Theory time! Fox actually died and he saw his dead dad and they both are in Termina with Link who also died and became the Tingle's Shade!

Zero Zoot Samus? I prefer Zero Suit Samus. :troll:
I prefer Negative Suit Samus over both, if you catch my drift :troll:

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
All Metroid characters will have their Other M design..........unfortunately that includes Ridley... :urg:
Samus will get her other various suits and Ridley will have Super/Brawl, Prime, and Prime 3 costumes if Sakurai is smart and knows how alternate costumes work.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
We've added a new category right next to "Fire Emblem General"

Ladies and Gentlemen...

STAR FOX GENERAL
You can pretty much say that about anything.

Anything discussed here turns into garbage. Though i'm not a speculator, i'm a competitive smasher, i'm just here for the ride and to laugh at random posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom