• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
To me, Ghirahim is another Zant. And will follow the same fate that Zant did in pre-brawl.

Come at me bro.
...Okay? I know. It doesn't bother me. But you can't form a pattern based on one game (ex. Brawl). Sakurai could change his mind.

Do I think Ghirahim's a lock? Hell no. But do I love his character more than anything and wish his inclusion with all my heart.
Why yes I do. I never lose heart.
Also, Ghirahim is another Midna.
I refuse to believe anyone ever liked Zant more than Midna. He was uninteresting and ugly and he sucked.

Also, Ghirahim is memetic. Talking about him is funny.

Now, is everyone done picking on me for liking your least favorite Zelda villain?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Ghirahim isn't likely... he doesn't look that unique with that sword... he is just Lady Gaga with a sword.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
to my knowlegde Four Swords Adventure is the only who is a reincarnation. And even then, the FSA one is said to have been a Ganondorf.
Bring up those or Toon Link and your just arguing for him to be a clone.
But it's a seperate entity. While he was at one time "Ganondorf", he only appears in the game as Ganon and he is still a different entity. My point was that there are multiple Ganon(dorf)s in the Zelda timeline that we can use if we want to make things canon.

And it doesn't matter whether the characters are clones or not. If you're arguing that we cannot get another Ganon because most Ganons are the same character, then I argue that, A: it doesn't matter because there is a reincarnation of Ganondorf canonically, and B: since we have a situation where seperate characters are included that are canonically the same character, it doesn't even matter that Ganon has an incarnation because this is a spin-off game and because Sakurai has shown that he doesn't really care whether or not he breaks canon.
You know what? Fine. You win. Clearly we don't need anybody else when we've got a big, ugly, crazy version of a character everyone likes. We can't make the humanoid version stand out more. Nope. One Ganon isn't enough. Gotta have two.

View attachment 5982
It was a pleasure debating with you, even if I never changed your mind. The only thing that I'm trying to prove is that Ganon could be included if Sakurai wanted to and that he is a possibility that we should consider. I get that you don't like the idea of adding Ganon as a seperate character, but I wasn't trying to make you like the character. I have done what I intended.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...Okay? I know. It doesn't bother me. But you can't form a pattern based on one game (ex. Brawl). Sakurai could change his mind.

Do I think Ghirahim's a lock? Hell no. But do I love his character more than anything and wish his inclusion with all my heart.
Why yes I do. I never lose heart.
Also, Ghirahim is another Midna.
I refuse to believe anyone ever liked Zant more than Midna. He was uninteresting and ugly and he sucked.

Also, Ghirahim is memetic. Talking about him is funny.

Now, is everyone done picking on me for liking your least favorite Zelda villain?
I like Zant better than ghirahim, even though he's fabulous. But then again i prefer TP>SS

Midna had no shot in pre-brawl, if your saying he's a midna
Then he has no shot.

I agree though it is funny talking about him, and yes don't worry my little pony I'm in a mess with you mood today :troll:

I'm done.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Only one I can really see it on so far is Yoshi. He might get about 10-12 colors possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone got bumped to 8 (Please let Pikachu have more than FOUR)
Really? I can see Kirby getting Orange, Purple, and Black recolors in place of him not having an alternate costume of his own.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Since when does Sakurai care if another incarnation is canonically the same person or not?
He cares if they are oh so unique... look how unique Dr. Mario was in Melee compared to Mario! He throws pills!!! Who the hell does that in a fighting game?!?!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It was a pleasure debating with you, even if I never changed your mind. The only thing that I'm trying to prove is that Ganon could be included if Sakurai wanted to and that he is a possibility that we should consider. I get that you don't like the idea of adding Ganon as a seperate character, but I wasn't trying to make you like the character. I have done what I intended.
But you were trying to make it seem as though Ganon was a necessity.

@ Kenith Kenith Yes, Ghirahim... My Little Pony's poop smells really bad... want a cookie?
...The hell? What are you, 12?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I fail to see how the story , endings, and time is bad. Also controls are part of the touch screen. I asked stuff unrelated to the touchscreen.
all the story was a low point, one that was uninteresting, and at times odd, the time limit just becomes annoying overtime, and just becomes an nuisance, and the ending for the love of god were the some of the worst, slippy getting married? fox and falco becoming racers? kursed? geez, if you weren't bothered by this mate then kudos, your better than some extreme star fox fans, everyone else just hates it

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
This I didn't want to see in my space shooter series.
Why is this a bad ending? I didn't hear people complaining about Falco and Katt's romance.

And it's bad because it's a space shooter series? You realize this a series about a fox fighting a giant monkey head? Fox has an internal conflict with the death of his fox dad. Is that bad to have in a space shooter series?

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I like krystal yet you didn't see me reacting the way you did just now, when you took a shot at her.

Again, chill out bro.
I'm not bothered by the fact that you detracted Lip. I'm bothered by the fact that you put her below Krystal! Freakin' Krystal!
I mean, you can't do that to anyone! That's just mean, bro...!

Alright this is becoming pretty stupid. Truce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom