• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Zoroark's easy to design a trailer for, but I'm thinking that making a mirror battle of the Dark Link battle from Ocarina of Time would be really cool, only mid-way through the battle she transforms to other Smash Bros characters to attack Link. Also, King K.Rool's trailer needs to include Toon Link and Tetra's Pirate Ship, a battle on the high-seas.

Also, why is everyone talking in reverse and Noah pretending to be a highly unintelligent version of Scoliosis Jones?
Ooo...
Saturn, you better call an ambulance, cuz just got burned:shades:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
WA LOUIE G HATES THIS SONG.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipjRIY8u24
NOW THIS IS MUSIC. ^^^^^^^^^^^

WAAAHAAAAAHEEEEEEE!!!

Also, I'd gladly like to say that Yuga really did surprise me as a surprisingly really good villain. He didn't seem like much, but in the end he knew how to get stuff done, and that's really good as he was working for his own ambitions and not the ambitions of Ganon himself. He even merged with Ganon and taught him how to be fabulous. :p

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
WAAAHAAAAAHEEEEEEE!!!

Also, I'd gladly like to say that Yuga really did surprise me as a surprisingly really good villain. He didn't seem like much, but in the end he knew how to get stuff done, and that's really good as he was working for his own ambitions and not the ambitions of Ganon himself. He even merged with Ganon and taught him how to be fabulous. :p
Now imagine Ghirahim merged with Yuga. :awesome:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Tomorrow is Lorule Boards Day guys! Act opposite! :troll:
I think it's best to let that joke die.

WAAAHAAAAAHEEEEEEE!!!

Is he as fabs as Debbie? Mind who you're talking too.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
No. It is terrible, terrible as Roy. :troll:
:sadsheep:
Glad you joining the Cave Story train, if he's ever confirmed, faint hard with me and the other supporters out there.
yeah, it's that game I've heard about for years, but just now trying it out. it surpassed my expectations to say the least.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I just want this silly phantom crap to be settled...(either through sheik confirmation or assist trophy confirmation)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
.retcarahc emas eht er'yeht tuB

.hsamS laniF sih si nonaG tsaeB .tnaveler erom si frodnonaG .ralupop erom si frodnonaG
.ereht ydaerla si nonaG esuaceb ,nonaG deen t'nod eW

.em rof tsaf oot yaw sevom daerht sihT
Please don't type backwards. It's annoying and makes you hard to take seriously.

Ganon has appeared in 6 games as a major antagonist and has a more minor role in 3 more. Ganondorf has appeared in 3 as a major antagonist and has a more minor role 3 more. (Ganondorf is sometimes only there for a bit before becoming Ganon, and Ganon is sometimes there as a form of Ganondorf. I counted those as minor roles. I also only counted canon games.)

Ganon has served as the series' antagonist in more games than Ganondorf has. He is more important overall to the series. Ganondorf is in because he was easier to develop at the time, and he had the popularity. If it wasn't for that, we likely would have seen Ganon appear in ever more games.

Ganon also has appeared in A Link Between Worlds, the newsest Zelda title, so he's plenty relevant.

Ganon's appearance as a Final Smash does not currently portray him as he normally is. Twilight Princess Ganon is actually the only Ganon that is quadrupedal, in fact. If he's a transformation, I'm actually content. But, if he changes Ganondorf around (including his Final Smash), then he may consider Ganon.

I'm sorry this reply took so long. I had to bring in firewood before it got dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom